Stop believing those lies, user

You're being naive

Attached: da3863d9-0a15-49d2-9381-2d6433aefae2.jpg (1028x611, 113K)

Black females are THICC

Attached: bleached.jpg (2048x1401, 245K)

I really want my wife to fuck a black guy but she has no interest whatsoever she's genuinely disgusted by niggers or asians.

What can I do Jow Forums I wanna be a cuck but she won't let me

Show her that you are the alpha in the relationship and MAKE her fuck a black guy in front of you.

>Flag
Sad. Many such cases.

Why don't you just cut out the middleman, and fuck a nigger yourself? Allowing another man to fuck your woman is your way of vicariously getting the cock yourself. You are a nigger loving fag. Stop lying to yourself, and go with it. And, enjoy the AIDS.

Everyone likes whites more then themselves?
except maybe blacks

Forgot pic related

Attached: 1528478427315.jpg (2127x1814, 488K)

Sharing your wife is alpha as fuck, especially as it's on my terms

>Why don't you just cut out the middleman, and fuck a nigger yourself?
Based and redpilled.

yes whites are seen as the most beautiful on average
if you go to a nonwhite country you will see how much they crave white features, and do surgeries to look whiter

I genuinely feel for bugmen. Their women are just abandoning them. If there weren't 2 billion of them compared to our 500 million I might call it a tragedy.

White females turn to blacks because they're fat and ugly, it's not a secret. Blacks in general have an obesity fetish so it's a match made in heaven.

No. user was right. Sharing your wife is taking the BBC vicariously. Like guys in prison will sometimes spit roast a bitch boy. They do this so they can look at each other while getting their dicks wet. It's their way of fucking each other without the stigma of being gay. Bitches count as women in prison.

There's less Chinese women then there are men.
China even made it illegal for Chinese women to marry anyone but chinese men.

now that you mention it...

Attached: obesity3.png (237x213, 4K)

>white men race mic more than women
>muh roasties
The state of Jow Forumstards

That chart is shit.

What the hell is hispanic/latin? latin americans can be of any race. And are spaniards and white latin americans included in hispanic or in white?

Why are asians/indians in the same grey category?

Latino isn't an ethnicity.

Jesus christ only a retard would do this.

To be fair american women are kind of whorish, more than italian ones that's for sure.
But yes, some of the criticism is unfair as men racemix a lot too.

95% of American white women give birth to white babies. Muh BBC is just kike propaganda. In fact, black (15%), hispanic (17%), Asian (25%) and injun (40%) women are far more likely to give birth to a mixed baby

This chart is shit. Every race has in group preference. Even if they're speaking objectively (ie. "well, white men are objectively the most attractive") they would rather breed with a man of their own race.

>To be fair american women are kind of whorish, more than italian ones that's for sure.
>Culture that literally has strippers on the TV shows
>Not whorish
doubt.jpg.

and I beleive most of them mix with hispanics, who have a high % of white in them

Attached: us_births.png (1088x922, 181K)

Indians are Asian, just not East Asian. Hispanic/Latino = mestizos

Sorry but Italian degeneracy still pales compared to american degeneracy.
It's another level entirely.

Interracial dating has only not become taboo in the recent few years, give it some time, KARA BOGA is happening and you are in denial.

Attached: D56A8F96-06E3-4E9D-91E2-70337BEFF045.jpg (502x293, 36K)

Chart specifically rates attractiveness, faggot

Go back to shitting the streets, pajeet.

*on
God damn it

Bob and vagene

I think that by Hispanic/Latin the chart makers were referring to the Central and South American population of disgusting brown spics.

Bullshit
I've been to Italy, the women there were just as whorish as American women are.

Where have you been? Bologna? Naples?
Still, pretty much every modern degeneracy in the west is imported from the US.

Attached: 1529088453175s.jpg (230x249, 7K)

And many racemixers are straight up fat or ugly. Back when I used to live in Italy, I only met 1 attractive girl (with daddy issues) who slept with a non-white man (Moroccan, to be precise) while many cute non-white women were very interested in me because of my blue eyes and blonde hair.

Attached: corp.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (1200x909, 232K)

Yaaaas this one again. White women are THE most loyal. The white man needs to get his shit together and become her guide and protector.

Attached: loyal white women.jpg (939x1024, 98K)

But have aids.

All races are exclusionary in mating preferences. White men and women are THE most loyal to each other.
>97% of white men exclude black partners.
>92% of white women exclude black partners. >94% of Asians exclude black partners.
>80% of Latinos exclude black partners
>76% of black females exclude whites as partners
>72% of black men exclude whites a partners
Every race tries to date up to assimilate except whites.

Attached: All races are exclusionary.jpg (1044x1920, 1008K)

nigs BTFO

Attached: std_by_race.gif (960x424, 17K)

>He thinks this is exclusive to America
Come on dude so much of that is just as common in the UK, France, Germany.
Shit Spain has a tranny """beauty Queen""" now.
Finland made a nigress miss Helsinki.
Italy gave Mario Balotelli citizenship.
Stop implying degeneracy is just American
It's all of western civilization.

What's AI/AN vs A/PI?

Please, PLEASE stop. Don't just stop but also kill yourself. I don't care if you're joking or whatever, my hope is that you're either some Paki or another nationality using a proxy, but for the love of god, KILL YOURSELF.

Balotelli was born in Italy though
American Indian, Native American vs Asian, Pacific Islander

Jow Forums has actually made me dislike white women. All those cringe posts on tumblr, whenever I see a white girl I just feel betrayed.

Attached: D81D4CBD-0F8A-4FB8-AF90-D44A64BE2C49.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>latin americans can be of any race
No, they are non-whites, just like Spanish.

I'm guessing the first is native american and the secon asian + pacific islander

But it became a thing in Europe due to US propaganda. Why do you thing Eastern Europe is far less receptive of this? Less US influence for years due to communism.

Attached: 1536664220518.png (1920x1080, 706K)

I wonder who could have been behind it.
Hmmm

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (1125x49, 10K)

You are a disgrace.

The US problem is that they have too many kikes.
In Italy we have a few, but less proportionaly speaking. Still do a lot of damage, though.

>Poor Europe was forced to accept degeneracy
>They were simply unable to resist it.
Fuck off with your blame shifting.
Accept some god damn personal responsibility.
America is at fault for its own degeneracy but saying somehow we forced it down everyone's throats is asinine.
Your own leaders allowed and welcomed it.

Western Europe has been under American occupation since 1945

They fucking welcomed it!
Europe was more than happy to suck up the Marshall plan dollars.
To let NATO take care of defense.
But then when bad shit happens.
"Oh no America you have invaded us."

We do blame ourselves for just accepting it, but it doesn't change the fact that most of it was due to US influence.

user I’m not joking here when I say I saw this. An Indian guy at college started whining about how no one finds him attractive and that women prefer white guys. I watched a white girl before my very eyes enthusiastically and immediately go on massive rant about how white men aint shit for about 10 minutes. It was utterly blackpilling how xenophilic most white girls are these days. she had a white bf as well but still. It was horrific

Do you know what you Eurocunts are like?
That kid who complains about getting high after smoking weed.
But no one fucking made him smoke it.

Of course white women say they find white men attractive. Look at the levels of attraction to white men other women have. White women can't let up for even a second or their beta orbiters will be stolen away from them.

>China even made it illegal for Chinese women to marry anyone but chinese men.
They still do it though.

I regret compiling this image. It was intended to be posted in response to blacked threads.

Jesus black women have it hard.

as many black women prefer white men as black men????

Attached: nani.gif (268x150, 923K)

do you spend all day posting about black women on here estonia?

Attached: 1536958329468.jpg (194x244, 9K)

Yep, they are the dirtiest race. Fucking monkeys

Attached: 15281972797271377166731.png (997x1961, 832K)

Was looking for this,deleted my folders by accident.
Thx Jungle Fever Estonian.Do you have some more of nigreses slave?

Can we turn Jungle Fever Estonian into a meme?:))

>docker
Top 10 anime betrayals :(

that study was done back in the 2000s, the race mix meme only really got shifted into overdrive this decade. ask anyone under 40 here, the Bush years were the last great years, before social media turned women into complete bimbos