Realistically speaking how long can we expect the opioid epidemic to go on for?

Attached: pix.jpg (804x531, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/07/truth-us-opioid-crisis-too-easy-blame-doctors-not-prescriptions
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=12715893&privcapId=311801000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4000 years divided by 109.

As long as it's convenient and aggrandizing for the media and gov't entities that have manufactured the idea of it.

It's a fucking lie.

What do you mean?

Until all drugs become legal because suppressing anything will promote it.

there is no opioid epidemic. Just another sad attempt to create a moral panic

Yeah that’s why half my friends from school have died from overdose and the other half are homeless losers slamming it

The Middle East war was about poppy field control now the cia controls afghans poppy fields and profit off the sell to America

I don't know man.
2 of my long time friends are now on meth and methadone (after heroin)
I'm thinking there might be a problem.

Subjective interpretation of reality. Just bad luck that you grew up in a lower class environment probably being told you are middle class. Blame your parents. The numbers haven't really changed. Also the bullshit about Fentanyl - just a moral panic attempt as weed and mdma don't seem to do the trick anymore after being great to get public funds for doing jack shit beside screeching drugs are bad mmmkay

hi ive got some codeine phosphate ordered, was wondering what i can mix if with to deal(amplify??) with the effects of studying english(got an english exam coming up)

I am currently addicted to carfentabbc, which is 100 times more potent than bbc.

Hopefully until there are no longer people so shitty that they need to be weeded out from society through the use of drugs

till will start violently retaliating against the pieces of shit bringing it into the country

in other words, until all whites are dead because we are cuck pieces of shit and whore our children out to infinite waves of diversity that kill them. i hate whites more than the races that kill whites simply because we are clearly so stupid and out of touch with nature itself that we deserve it.

*until whites

Economic upswing will slow the rate of new addictions. But until there is comprehensive reform for the issuing of prescription pain meds, nothing will change.

The linkage between proscribed medication and opioid addiction is now undeniable.

I hope long enough to be spread to other communities and as many leftists as possible.

>there is no opioid epidemic.
Depends on where you are, but lots of places have big opioid problems.
Sort of like meth.

Forever and it will only get worse. Literally how much is 1 single kilo of carfentanil worth?

This user gets it.

For as long as we tolerate the fucking junkies and won't kill them on sight.
>b-but muh weed is soft drug
Okay then, you should be shot into a soft bodypart.

It's not the prescription pain meds that's causing this. There isn't even really an opiod epidemic. The numbers haven't changed. It's just another way to try and control our lives by big Government. (((Scream))) THERE'S AN OPIOD CRISES!!! GOVERNMENT MUST DO SOMETHING TO SAVE US!!! I hate big government....and the people that clamor for it...

I come from a shelter life but I gotta agree there is a crisis pushed by big Phasma and the CIA.
Afghan is the biggest producer of heroin. And we’ve been there since 2002?

at first i was angry it killed half my friends. then i realized they might have been bright smart individuals at some time, but that was gone. then i was angry about it again, then i realized that despite being around it fairly often i never injected that shit into my body. so fuck them. i dont need any friends, and i dont need to dwell on the dead junkies i used to have laughs with

Attached: 1495934197951.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

Read this, friend...it might open your eyes a bit.
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/07/truth-us-opioid-crisis-too-easy-blame-doctors-not-prescriptions

>no goy, don't blame the pharmaceuticals who pressure doctors and encourage them to overproscribe drugs with financial incentives, it's purely the doctors fault

Wasn't fentanyl the aereosol that russians used to gas hundreds of people during moscow theater hostage crisis?

>The numbers haven't changed

I got clean and sober a few years ago and being in NA I was probably around more addicts than the average person... but there is no way you can justify this statement. people are dying from opioids much more than they used to, without a single doubt.

Attached: Overdose-deaths-01.png (640x572, 49K)

until the CIA teaches the south americans how to make a cheaper, more addictive alternative

Daily reminder a kike in Canada made billions from flooding poor white communities with synthetic heroin, that same kike now has a patent for the 'cure'

Attached: dasjuden.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

Almost all opiate addicts start with pills, either legitimately prescribed to them or abused by people experimenting with them.

The restricting of access to pills in the past few years has effectively eliminated the creation of new addicts, but has caused those previously addicted to pills to turn to heroin because of the surging street price of pills.

Most of them will never beat the habit. Most of them will eventually die to an overdose with heroin mixed with fentanyl. The number of deaths caused by overdoses each successive year will fall, simply because there are less addicts alive and few new addicts emerging.

And I'm with that being the solution.

Attached: white_trash_party_by_lostinwonderland.jpg (1032x774, 171K)

Can confirm, started on pills then went to H when they changed the formula and the price skyrocketed. 5 months clean now, quit cold turkey. Sobriety is an option anons, you dont have to be another statistic.

shhhh, just let them die

Attached: shhh.jpg (634x422, 65K)

Fuck yes dude

>a kike in Canada
What's his name?

experts say carfental should be legally treated as a WMD.

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=12715893&privcapId=311801000

>stewart

Where have I heard that name before?

Attached: 1506632819116.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Unless something else comes along I don't see it going away any time soon. It's too easy to make and get hold of.