WHITE PUNCHING BAGS

>few days ago
>DC
>young woman out jogging
>randomly stabbed to death by feral nigger
>story posted on reddit
>pic related from thread
this is the state of white people. niglets all over DC assault white people all the time. literally ALL THE FUCKING TIME. and this is the reaction from white people 99% of the time.

>oh they were just getting out of school
>and it was right before the weekend
>so naturally you'd expect that one of them would run up and punch me in the face >:DDDDD
>kids being kids i suppose
>you know white kids get away with much worse is what im told

white people are literally walking punching bags for niggers. it's fucking amazing. and the liberal brainwashing is so fucking deep that these constant stories about white people getting attacked for being white PLUS personal experience being attacked and these people still think niggers are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Attached: white people.png (797x449, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xCrVvgdpyk
slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/11/25/why_the_knockout_game_trend_is_a_myth.html
snopes.com/fact-check/knockout-game-turns-deadly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe these people deserve to get beaten and slaughtered in the streets and the niggers are actually the good guys in this situation?

nobody really dies from this shit. the niglets will usually get in a few punches until the white punching bag runs away like a pathetic cuck. what the niglets are doing is setting a trap. they assert dominance and get pleasure out of white people running away in fear. but if the white person stands up for themselves 12 niglets will pile on and beat the white person to a pulp. that's the trap.

mostly white people take a few punches. less frequent is they get hospitalized after a brutal beating. nobody is ever really killed though so it never makes the news.

If you are white fuck off DC is black now

dc was black. becoming white now. that's the problem and black people are struggling to deal with it.

They always struggling. They dont work. They don't create. They only have a culture of self destruction and serving the Jews as their dogs.

Don't worry, OP. The jaded blacks having to deal with living with niggers will prevail over the niggers when gentrification sets in. Then we can have respectful communities.

This is all so tiresome. I hate whites just as much as I hate shitskins at that point and I don't know if I should put any more effort to save the white race, when I see what I am fighting for - self hating mentally ill delusional whites who love niggers. I don't want to help these people. I don't want them to be safe. I don't want them to stop having niggers to be cucked with. I am sorry for the blackpills but I just give up. It's always like that and I am feeling like for every racially aware white there are a hundred thousand cucked whites.

when are blacks "not" struggling?

go to a more noncucked country
france is a lost case

Black DC resident here. Doing alright for my age, but I know I'm an exception. You'll see when gentrification completes in urban zones.

You can’t reason with majority of people anymore on this. You can show them the insane rape statistics blacks have, especially targeting white women. You can show them the mugging rates, robbery rates, murder rates, it doesn’t matter. They seem to enjoy having their lives threatened, their property taken, their women abused. They are, in short, cucks.

individually, sure
i meant the group as a whole

>reddit

Attached: tacobell.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

Just wait until they're pushed out of cities and we get glorious Tokyo-like metropolis' in the US.

>186556390
>oh they were just getting out of school
>and it was right before the weekend
>so naturally you'd expect that one of them would run up and punch me in the face
>:DDDDD
kek, I wish this wasn't true. Fuck

Attached: 1483594605993.png (972x361, 405K)

I've been feeling the same as you lately. One thing that keeps me going is at the end of the day I'm fighting for you, and people like us. One day people like us will have our ethnostate where we can watch white cucks get ripped apart by their pets while we smoke cigars and laugh.

DC used to be a white Southern city. “The Poor People’s March” led like a million blacks to DC in the 60s and they never left. Add 70 years of gibs and you have today’s DC.

Ironically, the liberals moving here are driving niggers out while the real blacks point and laugh at them.

We need some lynchings.

Attached: KKK Cross.jpg (3000x2376, 984K)

>You'll see when gentrification completes in urban zones.
you're fucking hilarious. almost as funny as seeing niggers trash the affordable units of luxury apartments. they'll eventually all be pushed out to where poor whites are living. god willing. they look so out of place. see 10 yuppies and a fat dirty aimless nigger moping around between the starbucks and orange theory or whatever. gentrification will not help niggers.

Attached: donda.jpg (1918x1080, 124K)

yep... its extremely depressing. they say white supremacy exists only to keep us acting like servant little whores who think they are in control because "well, all i have to do is let them fuck me and i get paid right?"
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. I HATE MY FUCKING RACE OF COWARDS AND TRAITORS.

That's the point. Its driving the niggers out. Believe it or not, there's hardworking people in that black shitpile waiting for the gluten-free protein bars to crawl over so we're rid of them.

>liberals are driving niggers out
Are o*n*i*o*n*s*b*o*i SWPL libtards in actality our front line soldiers and canon fodder for the initial stage of the racial holy war?

They claim to love niggers while driving costs up and driving the niggers out. We taxpaying black people will join you once the cavalry comes, and it can't come soon enough.

I also have a sneaking suspicion your country's government will pay niggers to immigrate. We're sorry.

White DC resident here. Honestly hoping DC becomes majority white within the next 20 years or so.

It is hilarious. I found myself uncomfortably seated with a Jewess recently at a dinner and she could not stop talking about how wonderful the gentrification of our decaying urban centers is. Honest to God. She also had some very favorable remarks about how brilliant it was that a non Jew organization had discovered the amazing benefits of in-group preference. I mean she was a fucking walking cliche of every goddam bit of kikery pol/ describes. By the end of the evening I could hardly keep from laughing every time she opened her mouth.

you don't live here if you believe that will happen without some sort of insane happening...

I'm hoping to see DC become the US' Tokyo within my lifetime. Niggers will trash Marlboro and Bowie up even more while we all kick back and enjoy prosperity.

I'd hate it just because a Jew said it if it weren't completely true.

White boom is happening, it's a well covered up topic.

Diving up rent prices and cost of living isn't some insane happening but it has a real effect. Tie that with the job market demanding intelligent people and you have yourself a slow recipe for demographic change.

Already, most blacks here live in a sort of underclass way. When was the last time you saw a white person working as a cashier in DC?

>12 niglets will pile on and beat the white person to a pulp. that's the trap.

That's why they ban high capacity magazines.

You niggers have destroyed property value enough that whites can come back in and make some good purchases all while shoving you into a new nigger area.

those are hispanics you fool.

She sounds like a keeper.

Attached: Sean-Penn-Carlitos-way.png (593x599, 649K)

They're just around to build those nice, expensive condos.

Thats why I would never live in the US.

of course they are the underclass. they are doing jobs our kids should be doing while in college but they are too busy playing vidya while trying to unravel the retarded drivel that has drilled into their minds (intended for niggers obviously) for years and left them hollow confused neets (speaking on behalf of Jow Forums)

more HUD-tier shit being built than expensive condos imho.

Incorrect kike.

They just clownin.

Stop being a depress-fag, and realize the sweet truth of White Boom.

you are only BSing yourself. do you consider arabs white? i see more rich arabs around.

Make sure you keep your career and you'll prosper with us.

I see white people and assorted politicians everywhere except the shit neighborhoods.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. I HATE MY FUCKING RACE OF COWARDS AND TRAITORS.

What was that from your earlier post again Kike? No one is BSing, take a look around there are other cities, and states that are experiencing a "White Boom", not just DC like a previous user stated.

>DC is black now.
You dumb nigger, Chocolate City came out the 70s. It's been black our entire lives, that's why it's a shithole.

>whites
(((whites)))

i recognize the reality of larping as a lib. i live here and do it every day. you are young or extremely well paid is all i can say, eventually its not worth it. im ready to move but staying here a bit longer for family and work

>When was the last time you saw a white person working as a cashier in DC?
here's what happens
>new place opens up
>mostly white college-age employees
>quick service
>friendly service
>1 year later
>all nigger employees
>slow service
>everyone looks miserable
>1 year later
>place is out of business

> gets replaced with gluten-free veggie bar

Well you just proved that your a soiboi. Understand you're not well educated, and don't understand a rise in culture. "Zoomer Generation is primarily White" My highschool is 100% White, and so is the next fucking 15 counties. White Boom is happening, and it's make the SJW-Liberal-Blueshare-Kike shills extremely afraid so they resort to cover it up by making White Males depressed. I am very well paid. DC is only "black majority" in rare neighborhoods.

>loses testosterone

>so is the next 15 counties
you are literally shareblue aren't you?

Pretty sure that's exactly what happened with Taylor Gourmet

> take women from onions addicts

I got bad news brohammington. Whenever it happens there won't be a union of blacks and whites. Not after anyways.

The people that will be for the separation will know where this leaves us. And unfortunately, even if you are as decent as a white- the regression to the mean is in play.

Meaning your descendants are a risk for the longevity.

The only solution is separation of races to homelands. That won't happen.

So ultimately - whenever the domino does drop - it will be some pretty ethnostate determined people you're up against.

Fortunately for you, it will be a long fucking time before it gets to that point. It'll take some South Africa level rape and murder before these people care. Too many go along to get along people.

>is so shareblue he doesn't know what words are blocked

Literally the only time I have seen a nigger IRL are Jamaican summer slaves on farms. Never spoken to one. Feels good man.

Couldn't care less; not going to procreate. Brothers have that taken care of.

Hell no.. Infact you might aswell be because you seem to use there tactics a lot. Just stop embarrassing yourself Kike.

>Edumacated

Incorrect.

I was a pretty centered money chasing faggot until I started digging into politics.

Now I'm breeding like a Muslim. How many of me are there? A fucking lot.

imagine being ignorant of the hundreds of knockout "game" videos on the internet

almost... willfully ignorant... damn...

You seem to ignore this post also. Very misfortune this is way above your pay grade kike.

SEE

As long as you've submitted to defeat, I applaud your decision. One less to cull.

the real trap is what happens if a white person actually tries to put a stop to this

No defeat here. I'm enjoying my life and children would get in the way.

Again, I'm happy for your decision. Enjoy your life child free.

>Pretty sure that's exactly what happened with Taylor Gourmet
yup. it was originally white hipsters with a few nigger hipsters. then all nigger hipsters. then like a few nigger hipsters with tyrones and some big assed sheboons in the back. it has been multiple times that i've walked in to a taylor gourmet and walked right out after looking at who was making the sandwiches.

sweetgreen is currently in transition to all nigger hipsters. will be big lipped and big assed niggers very shortly here.

youtu.be/7xCrVvgdpyk

Its either that or getting swarmed by tourists.

You are speaking like this is something that your country should just accept and you’ve been defeaten. Wtf is wrong woth Americans that they just stand there and take this shit from niggers? Melbourne has a few sudanese commit crimes and the people here start freaking out, Niggers beat the shit out of white people as a game in the US and y’all cucks go “That’s just the way it is”.

Can't you shoot dead attackers in DC if you fear for your life?

All according to (((plan)))

More

You can, yes.

>I thought that was a racist myth started by fearful old white people
lmao holy shit imagine being this fucking blind.

American liberals do this all the time. Muslims being misogynistic? That’s a racist myth. Black people having higher crime rates? Racist myth. Grooming gang in Europe? Racist myth. They’re in complete deniable about provably real things when they don’t fit the narrative.

$5 says this faggot has nigger blood

Its pride that stops them from seeing truth. Which is hilarious on so many levels.

Georgetown?

Whites will do nothing about it. Period. Get over it and go extinct. You won't do anything about it. In two days, remember this: You didn't do anything yet and you never will. No really, i'm fucking psychic.

can confirm. got mugged by a group of high schoolers at a DC metro once. pro-tip: never go alone, and if you're alone, go wherever there are people. luckily i didnt get hurt, but i didnt know if they had a gun or anything so i let them take my pocket money.

Close to the zoo

DC has been black from the beginning desu

What are the odds that an american girl from new york city is jewish? I recently met a ny girl and her spirit was jewish. I cant say i was certain about her genes though

did you report it?

Please be merciful

Attached: 1536457608780.png (750x807, 739K)

NYC or Long Island, it's a >50% chance.

>white people are literally walking punching bags for niggers
That's why we have the cops kill them.

The funny thing is that these kids will grow up after spending their formative years skipping school and wandering the streets engaging in endless shenanigans and will then blame white people for the fact that they stay poor. And half of white people will believe them.

The so-called "knockout game" is nothing but a racist hoax. Slate and Snopes refuted it.
slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/11/25/why_the_knockout_game_trend_is_a_myth.html
snopes.com/fact-check/knockout-game-turns-deadly

I stabbed a nigger who tried to mug me

yes blacks never randomly assault whites for no apparent reason, they are just like us except the man be keepin them down and they needs mo money fo dem programs

I feel the same at this point.

its fake. they inject brownie dough in their ass and shit it out

Memeflags were a mistake.