What level of English should every European be able to speak?

If C1 or C2, why not make English Europe’s official main language? It would be good for business and for European cohesion and inter-mixing.

Attached: 5832B1DD-3D8E-4F40-B51E-B85EDB767908.png (1200x470, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fluent or fuck off

just the please give chocolate phrase.

The U.S. should just annex the EU and get it over with already. We've been propping you up since WW2 anyway.

Even if we all speak English, everyone has a different accent. Southern Europeans are incomprehensible.

America has different accents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NriDTxseog

Scandinavia, the Netherlands and (much less) Germany are pretty good already. I'm not sure that the rest have enough I.Q. for fluency in 2 languages. I suggest that we remove their primary languages and make English mandatory everything, with an option for German.

How about we just remove the germans?

They dindu nothing it's all projection

They should make something like Esperanto an official language. So that the idiocy of EU bureaucrats will live in history.

C2 Masterrace here
Wait until the bong are out of the union and then make german the dominant language

You're forgetting someone Hans.

t.eternal mick

>Germans
>only legacy now is die Führerin forcing the entire country to commit Sudoku via nigger
>history consists of exactly four times in the country's entire history where they were actually able to function as a united country
>military record consists of being pretty damn good before going full Spasti and picking fights with everyone at once

>Irish
>only legacy is heavy alcoholism and a native language that's been slowly dying for decades
>history consists of alcoholism, famine, British rape, and snakes
>military record consists of bombing northern Ireland, and Jadotville, where they forced their own people to surrender to the French and niggers then called them a bunch of pussies for surrendering instead of committing Sudoku

Kys

C2 is very difficult to get to and maintain unless you are using it consistently.

You can easily get by and handle everything that you would need to at an administrative and social level with B2, and you wouldn't have to be immersed in it and use constantly.

I would say B2.

None. Instead we should finally force everyone to speak Hochdeutsch like he proposed 80 years ago.

Attached: the great one.jpg (602x605, 127K)

>coming from schweizer Deutsch
You...I like you. Can't understand a fucking word of your accent but I like you

"Switzerland possessed the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss were the mortal enemies of the new Germany"

He was just bitter we shot down some of his planes with german equipment, he would have probably gotten over it by now...

My man

Attached: 1537621358950.png (1080x1920, 290K)

C1

Every european should know at least Russian, german, french, english, spanish, chinese. It should be considered a base level for a middle school student

esperanto is satanic

>certificate of proficiency
>This is not a certificate

Attached: 1537045354565.png (492x364, 288K)

0, shitty globalist language and vector of jew cancer

>tfw merely being C2 level in English makes you valuable economically

feels good to have language privilege, suck it third worlders with your ooga booga languages and moon runes

This. Disregard the flag. I'm from the US.

Hello my fellow globalist
Good plan :)

>If C1 or C2, why not make English Europe’s official main language? It would be good for business and for European cohesion and inter-mixing.

thats a very nice and original spin you are putting on your EUSSR propaganda there merkel, but i don't think anyone is going to fall for it

I took FCE exam about two years ago just to see where I stand. I went in there with zero preparation and got C1 which is the highest grade I could get - if I wanted C2, I would have to take a separate exam. And they say shitposting on Jow Forums is entirely unproductive...