Ask me anything

Anything about Georgia

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (1200x800, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoBkcrbXU7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do Georgians look middle eastern or more like Italians and Greeks?

Why do I rarely ever see your flag?
There are 3rd world shitholes I see far more often.

Attached: 21180E36561FB5491B.jpg (677x960, 89K)

More like Italians and Greeks , but Georgians tend to have mentality of Sandniggers (older generations at least. Newer generations are very different, both physically and mentally)

I've been to Georgia a couple years back and I loved it but man oh man, why do you guys like to live in such a mess? Most of the countryside houses looked abhorrent, and don't give me this jazz about poverty-stricken people. All it takes is some work and discipline. Why all the trash? Such a beautiful place and it's trashed to fuck...

It's a small country user. We are only 3.7 million.

I know it sounds pathetic but the subhumans who love ''living in such a mess'' exist because of our USSR past. Newer generations are very different as i've mentioned above.

Did you find a devil looking for a soul to steal?

what do most Georgians know about Romania?

Makes sense, might have been a bit of a silly question.
I have to admit to being guilty of forgetting you guys even exist on some occasions.

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 351K)

I don't get the reference. Is that some kind of bong joke?

do you suck dicks?

It's Orthodox and used to spray RAID on roaches in the past.

Georgia alone never played a huge role on a political arena. Only time we did was when we had an Empire with whole Caucasus ethnicities united.

Attached: Roach removing.jpg (560x418, 61K)

Do you look like this man ?

Attached: c3m4PtA.jpg (799x554, 57K)

fuck off gogi

I think it might be a reference to the "selling your soul to the devil at the crossroads" legend, considering the design of your country's flag.

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (599x518, 36K)

But kartuli bro, I've been to most Eastern European places that were under direct occupation of SU (baltics) and can tell you it's nothing like what I've seen in Georgia. I suspect that it's to do with older generations being closer to near Asia rather than Europe culturally and mentally more than what you have said.

Thats an average georgian

Attached: 12121.webm (382x554, 190K)

lol did you seriously compare baltics to Georgia? try Ukraine or Russia, it's same shit.

Baltics are a different case. Despite other factors,they were occupied lately , plus they are very hard-working people. Estonia , Latvia and Lithuania are the most successful countries out of all post-soviet states.

Man, I wouldn't invade your country then...

Attached: 145677865345678634867.jpg (303x166, 6K)

I’m a 6’5 Blonde hair Blue Eyed Muslim mingrelian

>he cleared kadoban today
based

Attached: still whiter that you.png (923x492, 200K)

>Muslim
>Mingrelian

wat?

What do you think of Stalin who was a Georgian? Is he a popular figure in Georgia?

Based
inshallaw mugoko wie

May i ask how the fuck does French know about him?

Not his best basho, but he secured his title.
How is he famous in Georgia ? Like a star or something ?

Attached: 9wedoIT.jpg (759x644, 49K)

Why does Atlanta have so many niggers?

Based Stalin murdered millions of Russians , i respect him for that. Otherwise he was an asshole, did terrible things to Ukrainians and Poles, along with North Caucasians.

Is it nice to live in a nation that hasn't discarded it's Christian heritage?

Why did you faggots give me low height genes and how come georgian women are that ugly ?
t. 25% mingrelian

How does it feel having the only famous person your nation ever produced be Stalin?

Slavery was big there so when niggers where freed they stayed there

since the yusho he's like a rock star
many knew about him even efore

>Is he a star or something?

user , this is a 3.7 million country , of course he is.

How did you get a Georgia flag I want to select my state to

I'm a sumo fan, that's how. But the average French wouldn't know anything about him. In fact, the average French doesn't even know where Georgia is...

Attached: 7787934_bd3a38e2-7614-11e8-9d1a-96cec5ced457-1_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 391K)

Why are you faggot semi-mongol fron urals? Its just how it is.

but how??
enaq mucho moxvadu wie ?! xdxd
6'2 blondish green eyed standard megreli here

Attached: 1472391213383.png (372x334, 134K)

Thing is. Infact south won.

Miheil Saakașvili is bae ... I wish my country would have a president like him ...

so many megrels here
why are you in Hungary boi

This

>Sumo fan

That's really interesting. I never thought people watch Sumo outside of Japan. I never watched sumo until i discovered that there was this Georgian in it.

Ha megrel manlets. 6.9 feet khevsur here

why do you guys use the car horn so much ? to say hello, goodbye, get out of the way, we are here, etc..

also, great country. kind and helpful to a traveling burger.

do your women like American guys? also what is the general feeling about Russia over there?

yeah my grandpap gave me a few won coins he brought back from the war?? long time ago wats your point

>first question is about woman?
>kekistan flag

Cheks in

Yeah , Saakashvili was based as fuck. If not him our country would still be in the nineties.

Nigga, my hungarian side of the family is like 10 cm taller at least.
Who am I supposed to fuck here with a 170-171 cm height ?

Attached: 2739619166_small_1.jpg (400x320, 24K)

Go to be mountain nigger somewhere else

Go back to urals and fuck sime short chinks

peach cobbler or pie?

>Sumo fan
Well, more like a martial arts enthusiast and practitionner. Sumo is worth watching.

dude how do you breathe in Khevsureti when your nose is in stratosphere?

Attached: 358686.jpg (560x372, 48K)

We have long noses

Why do you guys and Armenia not get along? Also what was the general feel for the U.S. not support your country back when Russia invaded? Sorry for that, blame Obama.

What are your general feelings towards other Caucasian countries, like Azerbaidjan or Armenia ?

We only have respect for ingushetians circissians and other minor native caucadians. Everyone else can fuck off to where they came from

People think that u.s. Is necessary for our survival. Other than thatt you are basically sodomite empire

>Faggot Macron
It really blows my mind how Cucked and pussified the French have become. I mean, these the same people who created one of the most powerful empires in history and was extremely ruthless to its conquered people

Attached: 7868D48E-DCF5-49E7-9666-E0A1134D481A.jpg (1257x636, 95K)

1)we have long history of backstabbing with Armenia
2)only USSR relics don't like USA,
fuck Obonga indeed
in the end
God bless USA (but we are based and don't
like fags&niggers)

My friend is also from the eastern mountains, (mtiuli) and his nose is long af like a fucking pinocchio.

Armenians are retarded, Azerbaijanis are kinda like Turks but bro tier (still roaches tho, we're just friendly to each other). North Caucasus countries are based.

How do you guys feel about Vladimir Putin?

>God bless USA
>we are based and don't like fags&niggers
US along with every other Western nation are kike-run shitholes and do not deserve anyones blessings

That's because of our late empire that we get fucked today. Most Frenchmen still have this shitty masonic mentality about getting involved in subhuman peoples' affairs, because of muh human rights and muh universalism. That's why nobody gives a shit about niggers flooding our once beautiful country.
Our Empire is both our greatest accoplishment and our doom.

Attached: 1239269404714.jpg (428x349, 89K)

US is still much more based than EU. Whites there are more conservative then in lets say France or Germany

remember to vote for based jafar

Attached: ზურა-ჯაფარიძე.png (1200x630, 982K)

It probably has to do with the fact that eastern highlanders mostly have j2a haplogroup which originated in south-western mountainous part of iran

How much is a pro and how much extra is going bareback with a creampie?

do you like Katie Melua? if so, which song do you like best?

>Armenians are retarded
Daln, if you say so. There are any Armenians in France, they're pretty decent people, as far as I know.
Well, compared to other immigrants, of course...

You are still a normie every western country mus perish in flames to be born again and cure itself from eternal jewry

*Damn

that dude is angry cause our (190cm) ex-president called him manlet on live tv

putin = Xuilo

That faggot said that in order for georgia to succeed georgians must become 48% of the population

I love French history and culture so much. Its sad that your (((government))) doesn’t give a fuck about your country getting ruined. Also, how is Napoleon viewed in France today?

Primus - The devil went down to Georgia

Is that why he invaded Georgia?

What's Atlanta like?

how are your sea resorts?
i'm thinking of going next summer for a vacation

Still salty for sucking dicks on 08.08.2008?

Attached: 44539ec65f1b059729e30fbbef29cd84.jpg (300x188, 41K)

No, that's because the Georgian army chimped put against muh peaceful demonstrators

what do Georgians feel about England using the flag of st George? is it the same as how the English feel about Georgians which is nothing?

Yes

Yes

Jafar is a blue pill mate.

wat

I like her. Ghost town is a nice song.

>compared to other immigrants , of course

fransua 99% of your immigrants are Muzzies and Niggers of course Armenians are decent.

kek, this

if it wasnt for turkey being in the way you would of been assimilated by the EU

you are european come home white man

no(t only)
they thought that they will humiliate USA by crushing our country cause we (in their eyes) are close USA ally + to keep us out of nato and change government

they wanted to annex us as crime but we resisted as we could if not USA we were gone for sure

Totally.

I recommend

Ivan , you couldn't even annex the whole country and our country is size of shit

Nah , we just smoked some separatist subhumans (muh Russian speaking minorities)

So you guys love the US?

Do you guys have a right wing group ?

>but Georgians tend to have mentality of Sandniggers (older generations at least. Newer generations are very different, both physically and mentally)

What do you mean? Can you give me an example?

Sad, it is.
>Also, how is Napoleon viewed in France today
Napoléon is still highly respected and admired here, except for some leftists scumbags and niggers who see him as a pre-Hitler, and some braindead animals which don't have any opinion about anything (a quite common species in France, these days...)
Napoléon has no political legacy whatsoever, though.

Attached: 1587856514785.jpg (235x215, 6K)

>Couldn't annex the whole country
Is it what georgian consider winning? How sad and pathetic.

Attached: AN9Z.gif (411x320, 946K)

Why did you start a war with Russia?

For smoking Ruski subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=xoBkcrbXU7k

BBC even made a small doc about it, but i can't find it on youtube.