The suicide rate for autists is 67% in England

64% of men with Asperger report being suicidal compare to 22% among men
71% of women with Asperger report being suicidal compare to 13% among women
medicalxpress.com/news/2017-05-suicide-people-autism-experts.html

How do we resolve this problem, people with autism are more likely to suicide than anyone else, what's the solution?

Attached: depression-main.jpg (759x422, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZmIMcjAGHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what's the solution?
Sounds like most of them already figured it out, user.

why would u kill urself when u could just play fortnite all day?

The solution is eugenics, duh

sounds like a self-correcting problem

t. suicidal autist

Being suicidal does not mean committing suicide. "Suicidal" can mean anything from crippling depression to being permanently gloomy and blackpilled. Are there any statistics for successful suicides of autists?

there is no "hey life is great all the time now" solution

there is only focusing on other things and trying to happy in that instead of mainstream societal bullshit

40+ former emo faggot here. My spite has totally eclipsed any delusions of unfairness already. Just resign yaself to the fact that 'something won't come up' & this is it.
First one to cry is a pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZmIMcjAGHk

Then take solace in the truth.
All your normie mates are hitting a completely unexplored existential crisis in their middle age.

Fortnite is for normies. Autists play japanese games and since the japanese videogames industry is collapsing, autists lose one reason they have to live. It's a win-win situation for us, we get ride of 2 plagues that feed each other.

good
assburgers aren't autists at all
they're just cunts who found a (((pretext))) to escape the consequences of being a cunt
they should be dressed as clowns, and auctioned off as hunting game

Forget the autistic part
>22% of men and 13% women bongs are suicidal
wat

30 year old Schizoid here.

Ive never felt suicidal, I've never really felt anything.

My emotions are blunted/dormant/inactive or whatever the word. Sometimes they hit me for a few seconds but it quickly dissipates as fast as it comes.

Would it be correct that to actually be suicidal you would have to have a strong negative emotion for a long enough period of time to actually pull it off?

I can comprehend that 99.99% of people would probably kill themselves in my life situation but I just don't care. I get sad about my life for 5 seconds once every few months.

But at the same time the "happiness" is the same, it lasts for 5 seconds once every few months.

People think depression is feeling sad but depression is actually what you are feeling. Sort of nothing.

>the "happiness" lasts for 5 seconds once every few months
so that's the "power" of nofap?
I must say I'm not very impressed

>All your normie mates are hitting a completely unexplored existential crisis in their middle age.

lol fucking sweet mate, they find out a lot later things turn to shit.

>killing the smart people

Attached: 1386709760177.jpg (211x239, 13K)

Finding out sooner isn't a privilege exactly.

I myself been thnking about suicide, and here are the reasons: I don't have any freinds, there are some people who talk to me at school and pretend to be friends only there but not outside school and some of them think I am retarded, I never had a girl who would be friends with me, I just sit in my room all day infront of my computer without any friends or anyone who could help me out in life because parents not gonna live forever and al that, so ive been thinking of killing myself too or doing something super fucked up and ending up on the news before killing myself. because killing yourself without ending up on the news or doing something crazy is a normie way to go out

and I also have depression because all of that

Why have I never felt an heroing?

My days consist of

>waking up
>lifting weights
>cooking a meal
>going for long walks in nature
>going home
>watching youtube/listening to music
>cooking dinner
>sleeping
>repeat

I am on disability for being on schizio-spectrum

As an autist I wish I didn’t see this.

Attached: 82802F67-B470-4DEC-BEA6-253A08EC45F6.jpg (720x703, 142K)

Attached: 1536422001269.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

This is a good thing. Less defective genes.

True, you need more strong willed niggers and sandniggers to rape and your women and bet you, fucking cuck.