This guy is fucking retarded, especially if you watch his call-in show

This guy is fucking retarded, especially if you watch his call-in show.
>Blames literally everything on bad parenting.
>Blames everything on women.
>Is surprised that people aren't 100% rational about everything.
>"Donate to me btw"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9XKlxoqFqQ&t=3325s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's what an abusive mother does to you

>ONE ...... DOLLAR .

Attached: 1470646876611.jpg (960x530, 29K)

He's right everything is womens fault

are you nigger tier retarded?

>not understanding everything a person hates become everything thats wrong with the world

he was raised by a mental single mother, of course to him everything comes back to that, because thats what he suffered

He's a sexual degenerate but I agree with him more often than not. He just takes it to a whole new level of shaming those who live by gluttony and degeneracy.

Molyneux is /ourguy/ shut the fuck up churka subhuman

Is Molyneux doing something based again? Why are shills crying about him again?

MIKE, CUT HIM OFF
CUT HIM OFF NOW

MIIIIIIIKKKKKKEEEEEE

Attached: MIIIIIIIIIKKKEEEE.jpg (699x571, 205K)

Talked to a young white mother who decided to stop studying and raise the children at home with financial support from her husband. Got humiliated by her friends and her mother for being a leech. Stef started the convo by saying: "Are you white? Because only for whites would that ever be a problem."

Of course the shills are going all out.

>using the Appeal To Mike fallacy
stefan plz

He's right though. What the fuck.

He's alright but his call in shows make my ears bleed.

And...? They are both on the same side.
The woman decided that staying at home was the best choice for her, he agrees. She's just sad about getting cut off from every other NPCs in her life who fell for the career-money-university meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9XKlxoqFqQ&t=3325s

Go to 55:09 and watch the video for a couple of minutes..

This was the funniest shit I've ever seen on a Molyneux video. The caller is probably OP.

someone post the vid where Moly goes berserk and screams at Mike to shut down the caller

he got massive downvotes on that ep, I wouldn't be surprised if he deleted it.

He is overdosing on redpills

He doesn't believe in climate change.

Wrong

He is doubting the anthropogenic climate change claim.

I like Stefan because he is right on a lot of issues.

I hate Stefan because he makes my logical part of my brain dislike almost everyone and everything around me.

This is why I think people hate him here, that he is correct on really touchy subjects, and that its annoying for you to know he is accurate on a lot of it, the hate comes from there being nothing you can do about it without completely isolating yourself from almost everyone and everything.

I think this is what Stefan has gone through. He himself isolated himself from his family, and old friends and old acquaintances, and he formed his own family (wife/child) and developed new friendships with like-minded people.

He wants all of us to do the same, he wants us to drop everything, and form our own families, and become friends with like-minded people. The problem is this is not always possible, and for some its impossible.

The hatred of Stefan comes from the fear that deep down you know he is right and that you cannot do anything about it. It is a natural reaction to want to hate him for it.

Exactly. Well said

So which part is wrong?

t. incel