Getting Kinda a Creepy Police State vibe from Canada These days

It's also sort of a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling.

I keep hearing them testfloat the 'martial law' meme. apparently food prices are skyrocketing and they are cracking down hard on food smugglers of all things.

Here's a video about them chasing down the guy who makes the food price threads or something. It's possibly the creepiest thing ive ever seen and appears to have originated from the Hillary Victory timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY

>maybe it's also a lovecraftian meets orwell cosmic horror vibe.

Attached: Lord-Food Prrice.jpg (500x436, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DES9mJe1pM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bba3tryTJbs
youtube.com/watch?v=mS_I7AJwqsw
youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_9844.png (673x994, 737K)

'incel' started as a kojakanon deep troll exercise

Attached: what happenned.png (685x343, 158K)

I don't know what it has to do with food prices but that video is the creepiest think I've seen all day.

Attached: 1535999075279.jpg (574x500, 57K)

it's like what East germany would be making if they were still around

What was written on the paper the lady gave that guy?

if it was east germany it'd be stern looking German men in aesthetically fascistic outfits instead of some middle-aged cat lady who's imbibed the mind virus of modernity, has no kids and dedicates her life to a very gay kind of soft power subversion.
george orwell's imagining of a future with a boot stomping a human face forever was optimistic, instead it's just going to be unattractive women nagging men into submission forever. being physically assaulted destroys the body, you can resist this. being nagged into oblivion destroys the spirit, it tears you down from within. much harder to resist this.

>It's possibly the creepiest thing ive ever seen
OH YOU

Attached: 2171185463_92a40441ab_b.jpg (728x1024, 397K)

she is trying to recruit him as a collaborator.

she gave contact info. probably promised to make life easier or harder. she wants to be his handler.

wtf

is that video a joke?

"gangstalking isnt real u conspiracy theorist, take ur meds"

o boy

it's official material released by the canadian government

Attached: 1537394402162.jpg (468x468, 17K)

oh fuck, there's another one. they are going after the femanon who made an anti trudeau meme and tried to bring it to canada:

youtube.com/watch?v=DES9mJe1pM8

Attached: 1535463390902.jpg (720x751, 220K)

>thank you master

Attached: 1537188028138.png (357x368, 17K)

shut it down boys the milk was RAW

Attached: raw.jpg (940x705, 570K)

Attached: MichaelSchmidt.jpg (225x300, 13K)

Attached: rear-225x300.jpg (225x300, 12K)

did he try to sell milk to someone other than the cartel?

>Kafkaesque lynchian feeling.
Kys faggot

Attached: 1526086773145.jpg (700x377, 142K)

i'm not wrong. canada objectively has those qualities ive ascribed to it in the OP.

Just a man living his life as raw as possible

Attached: tooraw.png (899x1288, 786K)

have you heard of the raw water trend?

Canada is rightful US clay. Cunts playing at spies isn't going to stop us.

please take us over I would much rather be an american

Its worrying, Im concerned it would be a real boost to the macro-faggots. Whats next bathing in the sun?

Attached: phagocytes.jpg (542x419, 59K)

>that pic
There needs to be a new word because pathetic does not cut it anymore

I heard in Canada milk comes in bags

it comes from cartels

You know nothing of how the Stasi worked then

and you base this on what

God that is fucking cringe

Training film produced in 1984 by the East German Ministry for State Security (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS, commonly known as the Stasi).

youtube.com/watch?v=Bba3tryTJbs

now all they have to do is just turn on our phone microphones or whatever.. and we're all suspect for believing the same things our grand-dads who fought the nazis believed but didn't have to point out because no one was stupid/lazy enough to let non-whites and ideological enemies flood in for cheap labor.

Gee you think?

Attached: canada free speech.jpg (686x604, 175K)

>forever
History is filled with the testimonies of conquerors who invariably described their subjugated peoples as societies that gave their women too much power.

Like Roman accounts of Gallic tribes, dripping with disgust, on how their women were allowed multiple male lovers and be generally unfaithful, and how they ruled their households and were even allowed a say in politics. The most famous Celtic leader in Britain after all was a woman. Ended up raped and tortured to death by Romans.

>now all they have to do is just turn on our phone microphones or whatever..
true.

or they buy rights to the data the 3rd party apps gather when you click 'i agree', which includes mic access - thus making it legal.

Attached: 1529239196733.jpg (615x615, 100K)

so Castro's kid nephew or whatever is running the place now? and those Bromfman people who supposedly ran the underworld shit are being looked at by US law enforcement in some sex cult scandal?

>food prices are skyrocketing
this is bullshit, nothing has changed in food prices

>Canada is rightful US clay
YES!
they are officially annexed at this point I am certain, we are seeing the effect and kudos guys making sure the changeover was not problematic for the Canadian citizenry!

here ya go sport

Attached: prices sept 2018.jpg (2639x1318, 542K)

Official video by finnish police
>Police in year 2050
>get notifications about possibly illegal messages in internet
>unlimited and fast access to other's private discussions
>teleport wrongdoer straight into prison
Ending text is best
>"We are not YET living in 2050, (so keep on eye of your children's social media)
youtube.com/watch?v=mS_I7AJwqsw

Attached: fobba_aamuyöllä.jpg (1920x1277, 115K)

honestly it makes more sense to ban kids from social media.. fine the sites if one gets through.

saves alot of hassle.

You think those Leaf Milk Gangsters are bad but have you heard of the notorious Narco de Leche known as
>El Milko?

Attached: mexicocow.jpg (1024x682, 218K)

Doesn't most terms of servide forbid use from under 13v? Besides, it should be banned from grown ups as well.

Seriously those
Those creepy SJW glow in the dark leaf lesbians are fucking repulsive

Attached: kekree.gif (500x281, 898K)

Gotta catch the fag who keeps posting Canadian prices

Attached: 1536343955061.jpg (470x470, 168K)

yeah i dont like that one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2gVXd7FzhQ

gas $1.25-1.35 per litre

Even diesel is $1.35-$1.40/L

that teleportation sounds like itd hurt like FUCK

sounds painful as shit. youd be lucky if your guts still point the right direction

wtf I don't even know what they're saying this is fucking terrifying are they promoting this dystopian future as a positive change seriously?!

what does teleportation do to the soul, these are the sorts of things which vexx me.

imagine being in heaven for a split second,maybe people would do it for a break as a leisure activity - a little televacaytion.

>$2.35/gal
>feels good man

wan to feel even better?

here is canadian purchasing power expressed in USD and gallons of milk per hour

>Ontario: $5.17/gallon
>Kentucky: $0.78/gallon

Min wage: Ontario $10.64/hr
Min wage: Kentucky: $7.50/hr

Ontario Gallons/hr: 2.05 gallons/hr
Kentucky Gallons/hr: 9.61 gallons/hr

9.61/2.05 = 468%

Attached: CALLING ODDS.jpg (869x1216, 103K)

LOL THAT FUCKING CREST AT THE END OF THE VIDEO!

Trying to be all fancy and classy and there is just a fucking LEAF sitting in the middle of it like a piece of dog turd sitting on the top of an ice cream sundae.

Attached: 1486653320260.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

I called my pal in Winnepeg says it bs

these are from souther ontario. try again eh bud

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

Attached: 1536799262185.jpg (592x579, 135K)

>souther ontario
no foolin? take off eh

CSIS Gang stalking videos ( if you check their latest ones )

Nothing's wrong with raw water. It doesn't even have anything in it.

Attached: water2.png (609x322, 42K)

>elect gommunist Turdeau
>perfect SJW, the bene gesserit couldn't have hoped for better
>omg why is Canada becoming 1984/BNW dystopia where people get silenced for badwrongthink and hail our allies EastAsia, we were always at war with America.

it's creepy. surreal.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM

Attached: mattis.jpg (960x621, 100K)

Does Canada stock Hokkaido 3.6 / 3.7?

>live in small city
>sit across from richest hotel in the city
>cops block off the street
>motorcade full of mafiosi looking jews pulling up in 8 blacked out Range Rovers
>unloading mass amounts of luggage
>see swat teams in blacked out vans guarding them

Hmmmm

Attached: 1505559644333.jpg (600x534, 70K)

>$100 victim fine surcharge
it didn't have to be like this

Lol CSIS is a weak sauce spy agency. They have been completely pozzed. They hunt down right wing Canadians and organized crime but then turn a blind eye to subversive elements within their own government. Completely cucked. On top of it all you can spot them out trying to “blend in”

>
Have you found them before iRL?

Attached: LeafPrices.jpg (245x557, 51K)

On here all the time. I’m quite certain a few have been watching me but I believe they pay off informant more then likely. I’ve surrounded myself in radical politics for a decade so I’ve noticed unusual traits about people

canada is soon going to be shut out of the five eyes network. same for australia. too much chinese penetration. wait until trump declas's those documents you'll see

Attached: saruman wants these hobbits.jpg (904x595, 139K)

It is as corrupt as burgerland. Faith with 6% in the polls (more than the other 32 candidates COMBINED except for Tory & Keesmaat) is being excluded from the Mayoral debates by our major news source in favor of 2 unknown candidates with appropriate leftie SJW politics and foreign names.

See & spread pic attached & do your part to help us take Toronto from the SJWs, we'll send you free maple syrup and white Canadian farm-girls for breeding

Attached: #HAVEFAITH.png (1320x2484, 637K)

glad to see you doing your part patriot

Attached: robotsrebellion.jpg (856x724, 85K)

>glad to see you doing your part patriot
She legitimately has a chance to win, it's unexpected and awesome. She has 6% in the polls which is what the Calgary mayor (a fat black gay faggot) had 2 weeks before his first election and he's been re-elected 3x now. The only people above her are Tory (current Mayor) & Keesmaat

Made a /can/pol/ thread here for anyone who wants to help us make Toronto SJWs cry delicious salty tears by getting her on the live debates she's being excluded from next week where she'll drop redpills about refugees, illegals, islamic terror, etc

Attached: faith_tweets10.png (590x619, 1.06M)

i will bump your thread

Day of the rake is coming, do your best canada anons.

Attached: Canadians.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Attached: pepehug.png (746x512, 105K)

>imagine being in heaven for a split second,maybe people would do it for a break as a leisure activity - a little televacaytion.
Nah, your soul is stuck in the afterlife. Meanwhile, your teleported body is now an NPC.

I know it's you poland

WHAT YEAR IS IT

Attached: 1470091657759.png (1106x1012, 573K)