Trump starts phase 2 of the war against Iran

Attached: Screenshot - 09222018 - 12:59:07 PM.png (1010x663, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkijsMu_Tec
youtube.com/watch?v=HBtPvSkTNTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8iEGC9K9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sandniggers shoot sandniggers
>somehow still blame Trump

You should have listened tho her.
youtube.com/watch?v=QkijsMu_Tec

Attached: Screenshot - 09222018 - 01:14:54 PM.png (988x576, 517K)

Lel nobody cares. Fuck em

youtube.com/watch?v=HBtPvSkTNTs

Throat punch her, then drag her off by her hair

What did you expect?

Mossad/CIA as always been in Iran enticing dissents.

Attached: 98e.png (451x423, 20K)

THIS

and its sooooo easy to do.
The Arab sector is on the west side
they can just funnel any weapons they
want in - and the arabs ALWAYS take
the AK47/RPG bait

>posting iranian propaganda

For pointing out the Jewery at hand? She deserves a medal.

>posting the truth
>propaganda

cia glow in the dark niggers have been doing for years in well documented events.

Attached: 1888Reallyjpg.jpg (600x328, 36K)

> 2018
> still doing military parades

And that's a good thing!

praying for the dead to go in peace. I hope they repented.

Another Mossad operation

This. Let them whine after they fund terror.

This is a good day

Attached: 1529913560802.gif (576x538, 1.52M)

Middle Eastern states have suborned terrorism for decades since Hafez al Assad figured it out in the 60's. Shuffling laundered money to "terrorist groups" with no official state-recognized connections. Ye ole plausible deniability.

Looks like Trump is letting the Israeli's do it to the mudshits, and I give zero fucks so long as we stay out of full-scale Neocon wars.

Attached: 1466210676837.jpg (480x480, 46K)

The ride never ends

Attached: trump-war-crimes.jpg (550x296, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8iEGC9K9M

Iran is accused of "sponsoring terrorism" for giving support to legitimate militant groups that are fighting to defend their territory from actual aggressive regimes (Israel, Saudi).

Israel and (((Saudi Arabia))) are painted as "stabilizing actors" when they literally support and fund terrorists in Syria and Iran to cause conflict and instability in the Middle East.

Attached: Saudi Israel.jpg (479x357, 21K)

I hope you die soon

You’re a retard

Half of the world wants Iran to nuke you.

Attached: Jew Smell.jpg (900x506, 57K)

Good news but probably not true, clearly an iranian false flag op

>please kill these dirty meanies daddy, my husband doesn't like them

Sad!

>clearly an iranian false flag op

Why would Iran stage a false flag like this when their country is the one being targeted for extermination by the global elite?

A bunch of Islamic extremists get killed by other Islamic extremists, likely resulting in the expansion of hostilities between Islamic extremists and, thus, more dead Islamic extremists.
Throw in a few dead fanatical IDF kikes and you have a solid net positive for the world at large.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-22 08.24.54.png (770x400, 71K)

It's kinda funny how anti-Iran (((((pol)))))) has become since Trump got in. You see the Zionist influence on this very board.

You could say that’s by proxy the US, but was likely directly Israel.

I call it now, this looks fishy and Iran will accuse Saudi Arabia, it's because the Attack happened during a parade in Ahvaz region, this region nearly no one cares about in Iran but they decide to make a Parade in it and the capital, also it is where the Iranian Arabs are majority.
Do the maths, a big war is coming get comphy and place your bets

THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS JEWINTED KIKES OF ARABIA

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-22 08.29.29.png (783x745, 839K)

>Peugeot 405
Based Shias

Attached: 1537481175577.jpg (411x467, 115K)

Fuck the pair of them.
Fuck the entire godforsaken region and all who inhabit it.
It's been a really long time since anything remotely positive has come forth from the middle east, and it's been nothing but utter shite ever since.
The whole place should be chemically fumigated and established as a gigantic network of oil fields and world heritage sites.
When the Israelis get their much fapped over war with Iran, my only wish is that it takes plenty of kikes down to hell in the process.

>Fuck the pair of them.

>Translation: Fuck only Iran, since Iran is the one who is in the weaker position. Let me pretend like I hate bothsides while deepthrowing Israeli/Saudi/Jewinted states cock

Attached: Dnr-5zQXcAEtl58.jpg (1200x797, 197K)

Boomer kikealike fuck off

Iran is the sort of shitheap state that will devolve into Iraq 2.0 and quagmire with dozens of sectarian groups vying for power. I hold out hope that Israel might actually get involved in the ground war this time. Realistically it'll be you daft twats wading through the shit for Israel, again, which might be the final straw that turns the public against Israel and cuts that bastard child of the long dead British empire off of life support.

You live in the world's most successful nation and it's utterly cuckolded by Israel.
You've been deep-throating circumcized cock since they removed your foreskin and signed your birth certificate.

>You live in the world's most successful nation

Most successful jew colony maybe.

Iran is much more stronger than Iraq. There is no chance that Israel and their servant Drumph can destroy Iran.

We dont work on shabbos retard

Isis just claimed responsability for that

>(((ISIS)))

This user speaks the truth

Ya and you're a fool if you didn't see how the Pro Iran shit was also propaganda.
>omg guiz they're all based aryans
>omg guiz they hate israel they must be our best friends
I don't think we should invade them but they are not our friend they're just another country of muslims. What you'll see on this forum is pilpul between kikes and mud shits trying to make us pick between them like we have to choose a side in their sand conflict. The answer is no not 1 more drop of blood or a single cent for any of them.

>Isis just claimed responsability for that

Yes we know Israel did it.

That looks so fucking fake

any footage? ruptly was streaming this btw

As long as gasoline stays cheap I give zero shits. I drive a Ford Bronco

We could nuke it. Putin would just make sad faces and kvetch on TV.

Press S to spit on dead Iranian dipshits

S

Attached: הורד (4).jpg (226x223, 9K)

Lol, Iran got HEZBOLLAD.

You reap what you sow.

nuke israel

Attached: hardtack poplar.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>We
If you are not jewish you can't say that, goy.
There is only them and their goys, not "we".

And, nope, they can't. It will destroy (((them))) either.

S

S

Attached: 1452788807683.png (226x200, 26K)

It's trumpcucks and jidf. There is a difference between realizing that trump is better than hil would have been and unironically supporting trump as if everything he does is good. Trump cucks are useful idiots for the kikes or they are kikes themselves.

Attached: 1532734204780.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Yeah, nuke it and then accept 10 million iranian refugees that hate america. This is what the US always does. Blow people up and create refugees then they end up here with a chip on their shoulder to destroy the country. Great plan trumpcuck.

Fuck the usa and their Saudi friends

Death to america, death to Israel, death to Saudi and their brainlet mutt enablers.
Kill all the invaders, kill all the americans.

Ey, guido... You would know better than me.. Thats some fucking pasta fazul all over his pants isnt it? And whats with the guy lounging around taking selfies?

hope one day israel gets nuked and it wil be the best day in my life

Are you tired of winning?

Attached: a0KRdmL_700b.jpg (700x681, 66K)

One day soon it will be you and your family catching lead with your torso you ugly kike.

allah akbar victory to islam death to the jews

Attached: CBBKXC_UwAAW3lu.jpg (720x610, 81K)

Attached: MAal-Husayni.jpg (323x367, 14K)

>mossad had nothing to do with murder of random soldiers in a parade

>not wanting to interact with Iran is hating
Obama and EU want megacorp globalisation. Trump has mostly been enforcing the law.

OIF invasion would destroy Iran. Worse than OIF sure, but similar in most respects.

>sandies killing sandies
>muh dormpf

>What is the strategy of tension?
Our secret service planted terrorist attacks and put the blame on the commies and the fascists in order to reduce their political power.
We're masters in this kind of shit.

Gas has a price ceiling. Lots of capped fracking wells ready to use.

>Iran will respond

by saying "please stop sanction trump"

>which might be the final straw that turns the public against Israel
Will never happen.
The US could literally be nuked with bombs that played the national anthem of Israel during flight and were personally autographed by Bibi on national TV and it still wouldn't happen.

Too many jews in "opinion making" positions.
And too many "jews are awesome!" Christian denominations.

A small payback for what they've been doing in Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

Allahu Akbar
we killed the rafidha majoos

i agree, i love Israel.