What does your social media/media consumption look like?

I deleted Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Reddit years ago when I became aware of the subtle conditioning and brainwashing social media puts you through.

Most cinema and music these is degeneracy too, I have begun to lose interest in those areas too in these last few years.

What else should I do to not be completely zucked by the (((matrix)))?

What steps have you taken?

Attached: images.jpg (466x316, 26K)

>i have decided to only watch fox news for all of my media because i am a Strong Powerful Mind

never had Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Reddit.

Never had a blog when it was a thing.

I do have a real life tho.

Not relevant to the point I was making, you fucking fairy.

strong and powerful my based magapede

>Facebook
One fake profile account for the lulz
> Instagram
Had a gimmick account couple years ago, lost interest after a few weeks
> Twitter
No
> Reddit
Never even visited the site
> All others including VK, snapchat, kik etc
Hell no

Have managed to keep myself mostly clean. For social media spend most my time on Jow Forums. Haven't watched TV in about 2 years, except when have dinner at my parents. Been to the cinema once in 5 years. Don't use netflix etc. Hell, I don't even game.

BASED AND REDPILLED.

I'm not a trump supporter, you degenerate.

strong and powerful

I've quit almost all technology. Anything (((they))) have an influence has the potential to influence you. The biggest for me was quitting all video games, that's when I really woke up from the the matrix and took my life back. After that, it was easy for me to quit social media and other forms of media. I still listen to a lot of music, none of the occult symbolism mainstream shit though.

Just kikebook because my old friends are scattered all over the world.

Even then I don't use it that much.

Jow Forums is as close as I get.

Same. I used to be on reddit to follow some hobby related subs, but it's complete shit now, especially after the redesign.

> music
I do have a spotify account. But I won't pay for it. And I'm very careful about what I listen too.
Also avoid google, use duckduckgo instead. Will use youtiube but only to watch an occasional music video.

Sorry, just remembered I DO use google. But just to do random searches
> Helsinki metro system
> elephant gestation
> Hitachi heat pumps
> Parsecs
Every few days I google 'smile lemon episode sensations botswana' just to see if I can change results

>Facebook
12 meme profiles managing groups dedicated to lure people off facebook
>Instagram
pg 13 imagefap. lol
>Twitter
uncountable accounts to make others experience as shitty as possible
>Snapchat
way too passive of a medium
>Reddit
since darknetmarkets got taken down reddit is pointless
>minds, gab.ai, bitchute
Best sources for original content, massive growth and income potential for memers and other creators

I only use Snapchat, and I literally only talk to two people ever. My best friend and my girlfriend. I deactivated my Facebook months ago, and before I never really used it. Now I only call, text message(for work) and Snapchat my only two people. I never used Instagram or Twitter. I still have old bitches snap chatting me, but I never respond. Otherwise I only text or call my mother. It feels really good getting that vapid bullshit out of your life.

I don’t use any of that stuff... but Facebook stalks my wife. Too bad you can’t file a restraining order against Facebook. No matter how or what my wife does to delete or get away from Facebook... boom there it is stalking her

If we had a government, they would give citizens the ability to file restraining orders against social media.

Not taking part is just as bad as long as you are aware of their tactics you shouldn't fall foul of them and you can drop critical thinking onto others by calling out blatant psy-ops and promoting self improvement rather than taking part in the narcissistic circlejerks that exists on them. the minure you get banned or your account removed is the point where you stop using them but you should avoid using the big tech services that datamine the shit out of you for browsing casual interests.

>I've quit almost all technology.
this.
I spend most of my time outdoors now and have been learning how to grow my own food and raising chickens. Planning on taking up raising goats next.

I don't have any social media accounts other than Twitter which I use for weekly bonus in a few games that I play.

Attached: 70689287_p0.jpg (1000x1500, 574K)

4chin pol containment zone, 70%
Faceberg asian boys love groups, 8%
Le_donald, 1%
Youtupa, 20%
Other, 1%

Attached: FB_IMG_1536710683379.jpg (720x900, 35K)

Based.
I have nothing to do with fb anymore, that was the only social media account I really had. It's very bad for your. Mental health in my opinion. Plus I gave up trying to red pill the normies over it

All memes aside. I feel that I am on my way out too. I still cling on to a few feel good things, but I can feel the enthusiasm slipping.

Attached: image.jpg (410x492, 25K)

Agree. It's a little depressing sometimes, because everyone else seems satisfied with the social media/entertainment brainwashing products.