Getting blackpilled

How long until a civil war erupts in a western-country.

Traditional, Conservative, Pro-white Values vs Multicultural, SJW, Trans-LGBTQ, Anti-white.

Which country will go first? When will it happen. I am struggling with the black pill that it might never happen, and that us whites will just slowly die out and be replaced without much resistance.

What is China's role in this all?

Attached: rightvsleft.jpg (789x476, 45K)

oh no my SUPERIOR RACE needs armed enforcement and open warfare to sustain itself for some reason but at least it's better than those other guys!!

if someone attacks our power grid and shuts it down for an extended period, th US civil war2 will escalate to ethnic cleansing

if we are too busy to police the world, muslims take advantage and officially claim france germany sweden and uk

Or switch events is europe can no longer pay welfare(jizya) to the muslims, it begins there and US cov wars begins when white leftist traitors and browns niggers and jews try to help the muslims but whites refuse and want to help european whites

You suck dicks, why would anyone listen to you

And you guys screaming for ethnic cleansing are known for chronically losing wars.

God, hard to hear you with all that cock in your mouth.

so youre saying the jews are going to lose for trying to destroy whites? good

> Losing wars.

Faggots and niggers are like pic related...

Attached: ypepo.jpg (900x900, 278K)

Interesting, I think the US is light years ahead of Europe in this sense. Filled with based white people. Over 60% of white people voted for Trump. I am just fearful Europeans are too complacent to fight for their own survival....

This is a blackpill I am dealing with right now....

There's no such thing as white genocide you fucking idiot.

None of those were calling for racial cleansing, they were just being assholes normally.

kill yourself shill faggot, people like you will be found and roped.

Times have changed, a 'proper' war will not happen like it did before. The 'wars' today are silent. We're all frogs in boiling water, pic related. Whites need to regain their self respect before it's too late.

Aus isnt that bad yet and hopefully it stays this way

>inb4 get out chang

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-09-48-15.png (1920x1080, 317K)

dont be a retard, it's absolutely happening

it's an attack on the evolution of the entire racial bloodline

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-09-50-56.png (1920x1080, 264K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-21-09-51-05.png (1920x1080, 278K)

> whites most likely becoming the demographic minority in every single current white majority country on earth before 2050.
> no white genocide.

I assure you the muslims and niggers will treat your faggot ass with great tolerance. They are well known for their tolerance of faggots. Truth is, you are only allowed to exist because the majority of a white society allowed you to.

I love how you fuckers are digging your own graves and you don't even know it...

Basically, as till now those racial traits were dominated by former anglo colonies, leaving european countries behind.

We need to wake up on a mass scale, which I feel is not happening in all countries as it should be. I feel like we are as you said, frogs in boiling water, where the only people based enough to see it are few and sparse in between the NPC normies.

The only country which on a mass scale has awoken are the whites of the US (60% voted Trump - that is an amazing fucking number in a democratic election) and whites in SA.

FUCK anons, what should we do in order to ensure the survival of our race? Is it maybe better to just move away from our countries and create our own, white ethnostate? Too many NPC's despite genocide coming right at us.

83% of Swedes seem to think Sweden is developing just great. I would love to help them... but they don't want help... They want to continue. Is it not better then just to leave and try to populate e.g. America with more conservative whites? Than to just die as a conservative minority in all of our respective countries... I don't know.

I prefer if a civil war would break instead of a silent, gradual death and extinction...

nothing that hasnt been mentioned on pol

change your diet to strict vegetarian/vegan, read, learn to become a good father figure, marry your own race and evolve the bloodline, etc.

I just feel the tension in the air. It's so thick you can cut it with a knife.
I keep waiting to hear that the commies finally went and did our generations reichstag fire. That'll be a good day.

exactly, a civil war will promote nationalism (or at the very least, give it publicity).

That is untolerable if you want control. Once the pride and identity has been taken away what's left is just an empty shell, and their children will be born into this mess thinking it's normal.

pride in one's own race =/= racism

> let's sit and watch and not defend ourselves while they kill us and castrate our sons before they're 8 years old
> if you need to defend yourself to survive, then you're not good enough to live anyway
> fetishises going extinct so hard
> rainbow flag
Figures. How about you stop projecting your inferiority onto others and just kill yourself? The non-whites would be happy, we're happy, you get your wish, everybody wins.

I hope so user, I think you mutts have the biggest chance. Europeans are so faggoted except Southern and Eastern ones.

I pray it will explode, the sooner the better, because then we have a higher demographic chance of winning it.