Questions for Eastern European, Shitskin migrants

Questions for Eastern European, Shitskin migrants...

How did you afford to come here? Honestly. How are Poles, Lithuanians, Arabs, Indians able to come to Ireland, a country with one of the highest costs of living with rents upward of €900 a month for 1 bedroom in a house share. Where do they get the money? I can hardly afford to live here and I have a good job and I'm a native.

Attached: crackingarse.jpg (620x506, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/bulletins/annualsurveyofhoursandearnings/2017provisionaland2016revisedresults#distribution-of-earnings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They tend to live on less, evade as many taxes as possibe (knowing police forces and the justice system are hesitant to investigate), and more importantly they cover each other ass.

Leftists parties are their partners in crime in Parliament: votes in exchange for political favors.

Not Ireland but UK, London
- have been to London before, knew the prices
- IT guy so good chances for a job
- mediocre English
- started saving up money, had £2800 for 3 months
- rented a room for 500/mo (2012) and lived on 300/mo
- got job on 5th week so money was running low but just enough
- since then financially stable

pepol in UK simply cannot deal with money, cannot save up. Communism taught us to survive, that's all. And that's why we value freedom much more as we didn't have it before.

Have to mention there is another breed of immigrants who are doing manual labour, they have really bad English but it does not matter because they don't have to deal with customers. They lay bricks, paint, plaster, cook, clean etc - jobs that local whites won't do. And there is your clue: locals are spoiled and lazy. Those who aren't are doing well.

I work as a chef in the UK. Very conservative area, very expensive house prices. There are 5 Romanians I work with. They are all live in so they pay minimal rent, get free food because they work in a kitchen and earn £8 an hour minimum. They easily earn £2000 a month. After a year they go home and live like kings.

>locals wont do
They will but those jobs are gone.

immigrants have no problem living in conditions you would never agree upon.

I am a Roach who just moved to Berlin 2 weeks ago, the answer is simple:

I outcompeted 3 germans on programming skills and computer science questions, I'm surprised to find out germans are dumber and less educated

You people have far better education and opportunities than us, yet it's your broken character that keeps us holding back and keeps us winning

I don't think you can really say that about germans
the general stereotype that germans are industrious, productive, good at all things tech, and educated, is plain and simply true, and some dumbshit coming from outside thinking he's the shit because he's better than 3 people, that really proves nothing to anyone

why did you move to this filthstain on the german land called Berlin anyway? Do you know anything about germany at all? You really belong in that city it seems. Hope you all gather there so the rest of germany will be free of you

Oh look it's the country that sends their young women to roachland to suck dick so they can earn money to feed their children back in Romenia

Why are you still in Romania anyway? Go clean windows in London or dance in Paris like your compatriots to make real money

met

Attached: 26777101-8BAD-482B-ACCD-DEAB5B8CE4AE.jpg (220x242, 19K)

My fucking ass. Brother works in a warehouse packing boxes and shit with Romanians and Poles. Usually once a week a new British guy starts, but they're gone in a couple of weeks because they either can't be assed to come in, they're too lazy, too slow, or they've come into work high off their asses or drunk/hungover. Dunno where you live mate but you should get out of your "muh eastern europeans stealing muh jobs" bubble and focus on your country being islamified and blacked more.

These are legitimately good answers that I was looking for. I need to clarify I'm not outraged by any means but I the question was just on my mind, I just couldn't understand it.

Also based

Attached: 1533247381139.png (1440x960, 2.52M)

Aside from what people already posted, there are also agencies who take care of things for you. They take a nice slice from your paycheck, but provide you with a place to sleep, travel costs etc.

This. White peoples are actually very stupid. Old Hollywood was propaganda

>dont focus on me
>focus on this
They can all go home.

> locals are spoiled and lazy
Pole comes to UK undercuts wages of indigenous brits who have families or want to start families and can't survive on £300 a month. Realises he's shitting on the locals, makes excuses for why he's a cunt by making out brits (who's hardwork built the prosperous nation he benefits from and his ancestors were incapable of building) are lazy. Fuck offski back pavel.

Sure, faggot.

That's my city kek. We're goalposting epitomised.

Attached: newcastle_fan_attacks_police_mounted_horse.jpg (634x395, 92K)

They live in ghettos and don't eat avocado toast.

>don't eat avocado toast.
Can you really call that living?

Remember before all the immigrants came? How all those bricks went unlaid, all those dishes in restaurants just kept piling up, how all those packages in warehouses went for weeks and weeks before they were packed or unpacked?

Yeah, me either.

You are paying for them. They get all kinds of gibs, and live in the public housing you paid for, in turn forcing you to fork over those €900 because of the housing shortage they created.

i keked. and you wonder why everyone in the world hates turks

I'm rich and have no reason to leave Lithuania. Hope you enjoy our expats, though.

>undercuts wages
minimum wage is enough to live off for a family, experienced it first hand. cut down on your expenses and stop trying to live a lavish lifestyle if your education (or lack thereof) led you to working a minimum wage job lmao
yeah those people are pensioners now and their kids are working comfy retail or office jobs that pay £3-4k a month. one of my acquantiances cleans bars for a living and all of his coworkers are either polish, romanian, bulgarian, or hungarians. the bartenders? all brits. both jobs pay the same but bartending doesnt involve monotonous manual labour, therefore brits gravitate towards that. if there really were brits who were desperate enough for a job, we'd see a lot more british cleaners.

WOAH so you mean that there can be smart roaches????
KYS, your an exception roach, most of your countrymen are brainlets.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Based Lithi car bro.

Attached: 1537063854817.png (526x268, 26K)

Pish. Bring in droves of immigrants desperate for any job, drive down wages, hire immigrants.

If you were to remove every single one of them tomorrow those jobs would be filled by Brits the next day.

well we'll see in March and April then won't we? :^)

Cut your penis off and sell your ass.

Attached: 1490148338834.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

Sure, whatever makes you sleep better American nigger mutt, by the way your not even fully black, african amerimutts are 20% White and 80% sub saharan african, your basicaly a spic of blac people, real africans are nothing like you faggot.

Attached: Captureqweqwe.png (873x491, 350K)

Money managing is a self preservation instinct. People who are So dom or Sexual dom, and especiallly those who have Self Preservation as last tend to have no idea on how to handle money wisely.

I'm Self preservation dominant and I have no struggles with managing my money and saving up decently, despite making only a blue collar's wage.

My younger brother is sp last and he just has no restraint on being frugal. Everything must go, everything. And then he complains he never has any money.

govt will be forced to keep them here as part of the brexit deal.

rich people need their slaves and servants.

strange of you to ask on Jow Forums of all places, OP

SOMEONE is always interested in LENDING MONEY to those in borderline desperation

Attached: a38upzD.png (600x440, 460K)

>jobs that local whites won't do. And there is your clue: locals are spoiled and lazy

I hate you fucking spics

I lived in Ireland 1 year. I was studying there. It's not really that expensive, you've been brainwashed. And the standard of living isn't really that better, at least compared to my country. I even shipped my car there. Your infraestructures suck as well. But I actually liked a lot living there, Ireland is fucking awesome, the people are cool and the multiculturalism is actually good b/c most "immigrants" are actually from first world countries.

smarter than a whole 3 (new-)germans

Maybe we know how to manage money you subhuman fucking potatonigger.

If poor polaks who don't know your language steal your jobs, maybe you're just fucking shit and can't compete?

Attached: Blacked (You).jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Living with others all communal apartment style. Also your country favours and incentivizes immigrants over locals.

>I'm rich
How?

>jobs that local whites won't do. And there is your clue: locals are spoiled and lazy.
Mostly it's Eastern Europeans working cash in hand, undercutting native workers. I've seen it happen.

Attached: 1488 Brit girl.png (500x674, 448K)

Because they either go there to study and you pay for their tuition or find a job and work.

He has he's own company, mainly with car sells.

Do the IRA also fight against poles and shitskins?

>working cash in hand
Nothing wrong with that.

living for most normies means owning a house/appartment something where you can raise a family
if you settle for roommates or somes hit you can live anywhere on the world with a very low amount of money

lmao
do people think the IRA is like ireland's national military or something?

>that pic
urbanites are shit tier subhumans

>and the multiculturalism is actually good
Multiculturalism is never good.

This

this
FUCK TAXES
Do they honesly except me to pay them taxes so that BBC or some other fucking state propoganda keeps showing leftist content to Brits?Im just doing brits a favore here, after western Europe colapses it will be them coming to our countries.

Only true for niggers, and non whites, Eastern Euros actualy work.

>won't do
I was with you until here. They won't do it for the pay because wages are suppressed by migrants that can't speak the language well enough to negotiate a wage and are likely illegal so they get paid under the table tax free to the employer.

Esmu nolēmis ka sākot ar šā gada Decembri man vairs nebūs neviena bankas konta, vienkārši vairs neatjaunošu. Skatīsimies kā (un vispār vai) man izdosies izdzīvot cik nu vien "off the grid" ir fiziski iespējams.

They might as well be considering they beat you into surrendering.

No there isn't normally, but when it's stopping some native from getting a job, then it becomes a problem.

>works in a warehouse packing boxes and shit with Romanians and Poles
Did that, one of 3 Irish in my department for around 2 years. Noticing the nationalities separate was fascinating. I have to admit, the natives are usually very unhappy to be in these jobs, most new workers from Ireland that started were during the summer between college semesters so the majority were prissy little cunts. I don't know if they behave like this back home but Eastern Europeans, especially Polish have such a "I'm better than you attitude", it makes it impossible to like alot of them. In general though, Lativan=Croatian>Lithuanian>Romanian=Russian>Polish.

Attached: Vodafone miscegenation.png (964x632, 542K)

>me
>right after highschool
>rough time at home, some court shit and we need money for it
>dad tells me to help him out
>go to UK
>my bro lend me some cash for rent
>we share house with 2 other people
>go to job office
>2 days later got a job at cleaning some shopping catrs
>stay there for 7 months before I went on for something better
>save money to send some to my mom
>save money in case of shit happens to me or my bro
>play WOW to not be tempted with spending money with stupid people

Its rly easy if you think ahead and dont trow $$ on usless shit.
My mate from work was usualy out of money on sunday and had to borrow from boss or his dad. He wasnt only shithead who did this....brits dont know how to manage money at all.

>the british government offer the same terms in the Good Friday Agreement in 1991
>"lol no ireland is an independent country"
>SAS are sent to NI and humiliate the IRA and their play soldiers within every inch of their life when they're forced to take on well trained and provisioned special forces as opposed to police forces and military regulars
>*signs the Good Friday Agreement in 1999*

Oh, you mean that surrender?

Heh.

Attached: 201_feature_sas5.jpg (580x435, 288K)

They afford it by living in much worse conditions, like living with 3 or 4 roommates and not spending half their salary on "entertainment"

>implying the Irish are above being slav tier

>How did you afford to come here?
eu gibs faggot. you pay for it.

Attached: 38458134896.jpg (4500x3000, 1.11M)

>brits dont know how to manage money at all.
Brits don't know how to live like subhuman Mongol Slavic sardines doing slave labor for the rest of their life for 5 pound an hour

There are tiers now?

Eastern Europeans work 50 hours a week and share a 4 bedroom flat with 5 wage-earning fellow Slavs.

Muslims and Africans live off welfare, get subsidied housing and supplement their income with crime.

My friend moved to Ireland while ago, he says its like a western european slav country where everyone is wearing three stripe adidas and drinking. Only thing missing is slav squat and constant smoking.

They save up money for ticket and short term rent, and then get a job asap. No big philosophy

this is the true story

You Western European fags have no idea how GOOD you have it. I am not an immigrant myself but some of my friends are working in UK. They're renting one room in a house for like 400~500 pounds and then they have around thousand pounds left for a month. For you fags that might look like measly peanuts but its fucking a lot for working a shitty ass job. Here if you're working a shitty ass job you can't expect more than 500 Euro while spending 200 or more on rent and the fucking prices are similar as in your shops. People here joke about how wasteful you are.

Attached: sadhomer.jpg (555x406, 18K)

>yeah those people are pensioners now and their kids are working comfy retail or office jobs that pay £3-4k a month.
nope not many people earn that much the middle has grown though
ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/bulletins/annualsurveyofhoursandearnings/2017provisionaland2016revisedresults#distribution-of-earnings

Attached: 2325.png (700x1029, 43K)

Dis some Paweł grabed your highschool love by the pussy and never let it go?

Also being Burger makes yu rly funy when you trow around epites about race and orgin.

Squatting is a meme.

Attached: 2f4.jpg (645x827, 76K)

Also, if you're a native western European and if you have trouble of affording to live then you're a fucking brainlet and you deserve it.

If I was bothered enough I would upload a picture of my polish passport to remind myself how much I hate being grouped with the Mexican niggers of Europe

very much so

Sometimes you need to make sacrifices for diversity, user. Just think of all that delicious food - yum!

hahahahahahahaha
Dont wory you are mexican at leats in 44%

Fuck off britbong
We italians come here to work 50-60 hours in restaurants to actually provide you with edible food since all you can cook is boiled potatoes. Who do you think cook for you when you go to the restaurant? Your average Chad or Stacy from their office or your average ignorant hs student part time that cant even fry an egg? As for the rent we share it with others ive seen houses with 12/13 ppl inside.
Same shit does the poles, come here work hard in construction even on saturdays and any other extra shift and build your fucking houses. Dont ask how we do if you cant even do basic jobs like ours.

Irish are no where near as miserable as Slavs though.

>my country collapsed cause of my shitty logic so now im here!

Whiter than you wojtek

Don't you have another slave job to get to your English master needs his toilet cleaned

>my country didn't get ravaged by 200 years of communism and second world war
>now I act like I am better than everyone else because I was born elsewhere

kys potato nigger

Lithuania is not looking good.

Wait... you hate other poles for working abroad but you, yourself are doing the same in the US?

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

How the fuck did you think they did it you fucking retard? They got a job and worked.

>China highest iq in the world
>Russia higher IQ than Lithuania

Yeah I'm thinking it's bullshit.

>posts pic of Irish degenerates
>lumps eastern euros together with shitskins
You are one confused little boy.

Go back to Balkans lmao

probably has something to do with all those free train rides to Siberia that most people with iq over 120 had to take

Attached: 25476281.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>How did you afford to come here? Honestly. How are Poles, Lithuanians, Arabs, Indians able to come to Ireland, a country with one of the highest costs of living with rents upward of €900 a month f
They get the shittiest places to live and bunk up like 5 in a room.

Ehh

Attached: Screenshot_20180922_171427.jpg (1080x2059, 400K)

lol, it's funny because the only poles that come to your country are degenerates whose life failed back home

meanwhile thousands of irish, british and scottish chavs act like degenerates as they failed to accumulate any wealth in last 5 generations, without communism, without war on their soil

you are the real subhumans OP

Attached: 1532380324579.jpg (1024x1004, 898K)

Look at the flag you imbecyle.

You return to Poland to visit babcu and hand out a few shekels to your villager family members

As soon as vacation is over you're going back to the UK

Would you pay more for the things they do cheap though? That's the part of this that isn't being discussed. Get rid of the foreigners, stop wage depression, get more Brits in those jobs, like food production - and what happens to the price of food? It's all linked, but rich UKIPpers are selling you a simple answer to a complex problem.

Jumalauta, the nostalgia is killing me.

Attached: 1463174071572.jpg (549x280, 90K)

it's like commies killed higher % of Lithuanians than Estonians

you know I went to 12th grade and studied in Pennsylvania and I was always considered a real cool dude "that guy from PL with funny accent"
I was getting mad hoes and was the king of prom in my Christian high school, Poles in USA have it real easy since 2000s, until you are a borderline incel or some shit tier DNA poorfag

I pity you more than anything

Attached: cato the elder.jpg (787x1088, 338K)

Fkin lel