This is Polish immigrants being kicked out of Britain

Proof that the whole Brexit movement is supported by Pakis.

Attached: file.png (1075x650, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xB8GjRjV6oE?t=6m8s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're doing them a favor.

>"Sorry, but we just don't see how you would go about raping more white children and ramming a truck into our people, sorry but you must go, luv"

> they birthed two aryan children
> have the need to rape

which is why they are being deported.

Aw that's sad. If i was there I would offer to adopt the blonde daughteru so she could stay here.

>looks at mother
>this is sad.
>but not sadder than any other immigrant family being deported..

>no link

great thread retard

what is honestly so bad about poland, why do retards keep leaving one of the last hopes in europe?

Fuck off we're full

>wears a fucking poland cap

the audacity of this slab-headed cunt

Good, good...

Attached: anglomerchant.png (634x608, 154K)

Stay and defend your home country cucks

How about Britain for the British and the Poles and Pakis both fuck off home.

They can make more money elsewhere in the EU is my understanding.

You never tell Pakis to go home because "muh ex Empire/Commonwealth".

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1518541377241.jpg (886x491, 34K)

>sorry, white people but you've gotta go
>Paki child rapists can stay though

why are they being kicked out?

Gas the porkistanis race war now

because diversity is strength so obviously you will be stronger by kicking white people out and bringing more blacks.

Because Poland has been impoverished and an overall shitty place to live for decades thanks to the Soviet Union. It's recovering now so we see less Polish immigrants coming here.
The reasons people bitch about them coming here is a lot of skilled traders found themselves being undercut by Poles and we got a lot of the dregs from Poland who wanted West European bennies.

the fucking balls on these brit faggots to make a sign that says "america was never great"

Attached: 1537085718015.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>This is Polish immigrants being kicked out of Britain
>t. Paki shitskin manlet
kek, keep dreaming, sadiq

?
almost everyone does

I want you all gone, all non Anglo's aren't even human in my book.

Nonetheless, the common retort is they deserve to be here because of "what we did during colonial times". We supposedly owe them.

Slavs are just as bad as Mudslimes but even then they still aren’t stinky like Muslims even though they’re just as rude especially the women.

Good all poles should be put to the sword

Good
Maybe the young ones won’t get blacked or Pakid

are you American?
Polish in England is diversity

Creepy post

*and being Paki is british.

NOT THE BUILDERS

poles arent white

>rude especially the women
Found the beta faggot.

Quads of genocide.

Portuguese can actually ove there freely until the actual thing takes effect.
I'm sure this happens to everyone else in EU

Why do poles even come to the UK? Is Poland that bad? I have lived there, shared a house with Pakis, never relaxed around blacks. That is still better than Putin's Russia, but definitely not great, I am thinking about Taiwan or Singapore now.

only pakis call themselves """british"""
everyone else is english, welsh, scottish or irish

Was thinking the same.

That’s because the British are named after the island, whereas the countries are named after the people.

Of course, the UK is an Islamic Monarchy ruled under the Sharia law.

Slavniggers go home.

Attached: 1515205939896.png (634x857, 324K)

Well we're not even out yet so I don't know what to tell ya.

Fuck off, Poojeet

>no link
>memeflag
Thread discarded

This tbf. We're saving them. It's like the blitz when we sent all the children to the countryside, we're just sending them to eastern Europe now.

no it's because they will never fit in and it's a made up word to trick people

that black guy when asked what he feels

>I feel British

Why do the lower class uneducated unemployable thuggish English welfare leeches dislike hard working Polish people with strong family values who try to improve their lives and the lives of their children?

Nice meme.
> go to polish shop
> sausages are worse than German but cost the same
> see fat polish woman with a (based)black kid
> muh values

You're universally hated by everyone with a job here.
The eternal slav is getting fearful that his British money stream is going to get cut off.

Attached: 1508963242677.jpg (626x596, 64K)

True but the word ‘British’ does have its uses. The British Army for example.

Instead of booting working immigrants, why not kick out lazy work shy English bums instead.? What have they done to deserve to live here?

Fucking Pakis need to GO! Taking our gets now.

Good, this needs to happen more. Polish people need to come back to Poland and all the shitskins need to stay in Britain and kill/rape as many people as they can. The less Polish people the less work force in UK. Brits deserve to fucking die. Worst people in Europe.

> mista ya want me clin ya shuz?
> No,but thank you, Pooey
Also your country was a mistake. I'm waiting for your hellhole to become a full Chaliphate.

Why are so many English unemployed when there are jobs everywhere?

I love the accent of Polish women that have lived in the UK and learned good English.

Faggots like this user are the reason the white race is doomed. If we can't unite with our Slavic brothers we will never survive the kike funded Islamic shitskin invasion.

Go to Loondung ant turn it Bangalore.

>Tanya posting
>brit
Anglos are the fucking worst scum of the earth only rivaled by (((them)))
I would take a Polak or Russian over a British tourist/worker any fucking day

Attached: 1521100769610.jpg (838x1079, 126K)

Fuck off, mutt. You won't ever be my brother. Enjoy Sharia.

is the father retarded or why is he wearing a cringy poland cap?

We aren't all that bad Hans. On average we are less ignorant than burgers but only just.

kek

Attached: 32434.png (500x391, 90K)

>Why are English unskilled workers who have been made unemployed by a flood of unskilled slavs who work for peanuts angry?
There are not jobs everywhere and the ones that are available pay minimum wage due to oversatuation of the market by slavs.
Slavs and arabs are one and the same.

Attached: __tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_hiba_p_p_purin__sample-f482cc7abb7942a44fac0767ebc45e77.jpg (850x676, 134K)

You're not Slavic tho, you are mongoloid.

new

Das rye, enjoy your Shah, oh, I mean Mayor.

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. When you failed at everything else in life, you can still bang the drum on English pride and blame foreigners for your inadequacies.

Poland is much better than the UK, it's improving every year. These Polish kids will be better off in Poland than the shitty paki-nigerian stabiphate they're in.

Luckily that opinion is not shared by your women. Spent a year in Bremen and experienced constant fawning over my accent and looks from blonde German girls.

Attached: 8c8.gif (500x602, 818K)

draw a line from Bristol to Boston
if you are from anywhere below that line you are pretty much the aquivalent of a Burger

Attached: 1521210895859.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Fuck off, mutt.

Attached: 15213598606890.png (535x490, 15K)

>But muh brexit
>What you did with brexit is mostly getting rid of white inmigrants.
>London is still a shit-skinned citiy and you keep receiving muslim and shitskinned inmigration.
>You are just mad eurocuck.
Every fucking time.

This. Polish is a terrible snake language, but Polish Accented English is nice.

Attached: dagmara-przybysz.jpg (2048x1536, 255K)

Not surprising. Since UK stabbed Poland in the back after WW2. The UK is a jew, commie, nigger, poo and mudslime filled shithole. If only Poland was not in Eastern Europe, it would have achieved so much. It would have reached the moon by now.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
the poles have to worry about their british gibs being cut off, while the anglos are having their heads cut off by the ever-increasing number of shitskins in their country
wow you really show them good this time nigel

Attached: 1512321966359.png (2560x1440, 1.86M)

> Bolivia
Fuck you, Nigger.

So you are saying that were basically a nigger in Germany

Enjoy having your towel taken off "your" sunbed and thrown into the pool by a drunken slav. They won't tolerate your bullshit.

Attached: 1495759020231_1.jpg (1000x1399, 1.24M)

This is the minister of immigration for England

Attached: 220px-Sajid_Javid_full_portrait.jpg (220x308, 15K)

yes

Attached: 1525407561684.png (1274x1000, 55K)

Isn't your PM a poo?

Here for work not actually a Bolivian

Well, obvious that german women prefer shitskins nowadays, so lucky you, achmed.

Attached: російський.jpg (900x1140, 139K)

Well anything to report?

Cutting canes or something?

He's a half poo fag

Tackle one problem at a time, Israelite.

Attached: 1522647868146.jpg (617x1024, 123K)

Attached: 1510662748229.png (344x376, 77K)

Fuck you. London needs to be nuked

Russian women must love them too because they're all desperate to bag a British man

Every women goes for looks, money, status. That's not a surprise.