Rapper MIA urges Australian airlines to refuse forced deportations

>Rapper MIA has called for Australian airlines to stop assisting with the forced deportation of asylum seekers, amid a campaign for the industry to take a stand on human rights.

>In recent weeks, at least 12 Sri Lankan asylum seekers have been deported from Australia, and at least one Iraqi national as well, who was deported despite a pending court date for an appeal.

>The deportations are part of Australia’s harsh immigration policies relating to asylum seekers and refugees, particularly those who have arrived in the country by boat, and thousands are being detained in a network of facilities on Australia’s mainland as well as offshore.

archive.fo/Zd28w

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-191348.jpg (720x908, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ecZd1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6195639/Home-Affairs-Minister-Dutton-deports-12-criminals-child-sex-offenders-drug-traffickers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can somebody explain me how migrants get to Australia?

The worst among rapefugeesare sent to australia

by boat while also hopping from island to island because god forbid they settle anywhere but a white country

I FLY LIKE PAPER, GET HIGH LIKE PLANES
IF YOU CATCH ME AT THE BORDER, I GOT VISAS IN MY NAME

Ugly monkey

i thought there was no way to get there for a rapefugee

Attached: Flier-English-high-res1390782684-640x479.jpg (640x479, 66K)

Who?

WASSAP WI DAT

she should keep sucking dicks and shout her unholy mouth

Checked
Did you know, that during the arrests of NXIVM leaders/followers and the Bronfmans for sex trafficking and child sex trafficking, that MIA was also involved in a child custody battle with the Bronfmans?
archive.is/ecZd1

Attached: 0C0D164A-EB39-454E-8278-0CA3FBAF6917.png (750x1334, 160K)

The sad thing is that most nu Australians these days agree with this bile. This country has morphed into Canada and it's never going back

of course, she's all for illegal immigration in paper planes

meet them at the boarder and they got visas in their names

its supposed to be mocking the wests perception of illegal migrants but all it does is reinforce it and surprise surprise turns out she's an advocate for it

Nuke victoria first. I cant believe how fucked its become in 20 years.

Who the fuck is MIA? lol

Outside of Melbourne it's contained

Attached: download.png (238x212, 8K)

Zoomer

Attached: 1534353790375.png (346x326, 41K)

Ok then let's take the refugees to India instead

Listen to a song called “Paper planes” it’s all she’s known for

So instead, they want the deportations to take place on government/military aircrafts?
Sure, ok.

Oh yes please nuke us first.. Although maybe after I spread these in the city in a few days.

Attached: Sodomy.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

she doesnt live in or have anything to do with australia she should mind her own business. ive heard she has a reputation of sympathising with terrorists, im not surprised she wants open boarders.

>Ask a self opinionated celebrity a question. They know everything.
You do realize the cunts getting deported are people who have committed crimes or been proven liars.

>be dirty paki whore
>escape first cousin arranged marriage
>become shitty nigger rapper

ISIS needs to capture her and return her to her rightful place

Free airplane rides.

Foreign Government Interference. Ban MIA from your country shitposters.

so back in the day I used to hide my ID and tell the feds I was illegal so they would ship me to Ireland for free, then my family mailed my passport so I could fly home, eventually they caught on when we were trying to go twice a year, you can only get deported once every two years

what the fuck is going on with that case? I'm not even sure it's real and the story about how the cult leader guy got them by claiming he knew the secrets of how the holocaust is fake, how did he get away with that if it's not true?

You mean in Dandenong, Box Hill, Reservoir or Werribee?
Yeah right mate.

She can go suck some paper airplanes.

This. Why do they have to come to a white country.

WTF is this gay ass nigger music?

Why even have elections and a legislative, executive and judiciary, if some wannabe celebs and Twitter "activists" dictate policy? Ironically at the same time babbling about "democracy and stuff".

>Fucking Iraq half way across the world
>Make it to Australia crossing DOZENS OF COUNTIRES
>CROSS THE FUCKING SEA TO COME TO A FUCKING WHITE COUNTRY
>BAWW I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

FUCK OFF

I agree with her.
Australia should take the hit for everyone. It's all "outback" and they all live on the coast. They should be the rug to sweep all ragheads under.
Illuminati, if you're listening.. this is the perfect solution.

Low energy Peter Dutton only deported 12 foreign criminals a week, cucked af:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6195639/Home-Affairs-Minister-Dutton-deports-12-criminals-child-sex-offenders-drug-traffickers.html
The ideal rate should be at least 12,000 a week in deportation.