Democratic Senator Admitted To Groping at 15... Aaand Crickets From Leftists

>"New Year’s Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss. As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ‘move’ as if it were a chess game. With the “Top Gun” slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my “mark.”

>"Our groping ended soon and while no “relationship” ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing."

>Booker’s writings have drawn criticism, as they have circulated once again, since he is considered to be a potential 2020 presidential contender.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/21/sen-cory-booker-admitted-to-groping-female-friend-at-15/

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-192004.jpg (720x794, 54K)

why does this faggot talk in (((media))) references. cringe

Wasn’t this guy markwted as Obama 2.0? Top kek dems have to be a parody at this point

its ok if he was a pimp, drug dealer, convicted felon, groper, raper, titty slapper, etc because the democrats are the official Good Guys whereas republicans are the Bad Guys, so he is earning his redemption by fighting the good fight.

Is this a joke?

sorry nigger no more president 4 u

why does he have such a soulless look to him

not always but sometimes when he speaks he looks like one of those bi pedal roaches from that one manga, like there's literally nothing going on behind the eyes, he's like a golem or some shit

Hang on, she kissed him first and somehow he's in trouble for touching her boob then stopping when she didn't want to? What's the problem?

Nice bullshit story Booker. Good cover for being a fag. This queer tongue punches other guy's fart boxes.

Literally this

>another anti white male story made up by roasties

LOL

All liberals have that look

Attached: psychotic2.png (949x874, 289K)

While a girl was kissing him while they were both drunk he squeezed her ass

There’s nothing wrong with that and it’s retarded that he even felt the need to say it.

looks like there won't be a 3rd season after all

Attached: open-uri20150422-12561-zuhjen_2fc6aec3 (1).jpg (1000x1161, 260K)

i fail to see what he did wrong
she kissed him, he touched her and thats it?

it is legit, he wrote it for a school newspaper i believe

NPC

Homo erectus isn't sentient

alinsky rules

That’s sexual assault you horrible person! We need an FBI investigation into this alleged incident

>t. Bookerpedes
This guy thinks he can go around sexually assualting people and you monsters are completely fine with it

This, he's a faggot.

This nigger here liked to smack around his ex. Recently. She has documentation. Narry a peep.

>Booker’s writings have drawn criticism
how the fuck could this be controversial? I mean, I don't like the idea of some half-nigger feeling up a young white girl, but I cannot expect that is why they are critical. So what is the issue with teens being teens?

It's early forgot pic

Attached: Keith-Ellison.jpg (1000x574, 49K)

>at 15

The burden of proof is on Booker. If he can't provide adequate evidence that he didn't grope this girl he should step down from his position immediately.
#metoo

Looks like a typical mulatto to me.

A seething inner hatred for all that is White and Black.

>Breitbart

Hypocrisy on him calling for a delay. If they want to act like an alleged, hard to prove teenage titty grabbing is the pinball scene from The Accused then this stupid nigger should resign and send himself to jail.

Cmon Corey. Confess about the 2 tweens at the DNC fundraiser/ appreciation party . Cmon Corey you remember those 2 Haitian little girls. What ever happened to them Corey ? Did you do the USUAL Dem thing ? Enroll them in a nice ghetto school system and have a friend of a friend foster parent them so you can ALWAYS be there to look out for them?? Wink wink Corey. Bet you didnt think you left a trail. Corey even though you turned off your phone the gps tracker was still on. You were very sloppy Corey.
She didnt win. Ough oh now WHAT?
Oh i know confess to things you did a long time ago to divert attention. Dont think that'll work. Corey.

Guys, I know democrap voters are stupid and just vote for whoever has a (D) next to their name, but is Cory Booker a literal retard? Between this and Spartacus" I'm starting to think his IQ must be dancing at around 69 or 70 points.

This.
Democrats have no actual morals ingrained in them, so anything is fair game against the enemy.

It's also why projection is so important to the left. When you are constantly doing evil things to everyone else it helps to believe that they are all being done by your enemy so you can't be any worse than them, and because you're fighting the good fight you would win any tiebreaker anyway.

Democrats don't *resort* to dirty tactics, it's their automatic, go-to first choice.

>a caring, intelligent Christian is running as a Republican
>Democrats: "better start accusing him of raping women and children in a church while injecting them with drugs and MISGENDERING THEM!"

It's sick

she was drunk; she couldn't consent. that's the femicunt logic

He probably has no soul at this point.

Psychopathy is over represented in positions of power. People who are psychopaths try to get jobs where they can exert power on people, Washington is full of them.

And when someone is a psycho they "build" their personality so to speak. They don't feel emotions the same way the average person does so they're always trying to deceive people into thinking that they're one of us.

Watch Corey Booker go on tirades about how he's such a hero, he's always trying to go for the moral high ground, he's always trying to convince people that hes a great guy and a hero. But most people see through it so he's like a low level failed psychopath that won't get to the very top of his field, but he's still a useful idiot that the Democrats can trawl out for propoganda purposes.

>it's retarded he even felt the need to say it
Democrats are retarded.

To him, this is what he was saying: I was cool enough to be in the vicinity of vagina, I allowed women to set the boundaries, I respected them, and I make friendships from my experiences.

What he actually sounds like: "hey guise! I totally wasn't a loser in high school like my fellow senators. I touched boob, that's all I remember, and I swear it happened even if she was too drunk to remember.

>psycho
I actually think these people are sociopaths, which is worse.

>psychopath
A psychopath will mind his own business and leave you alone, but if you do something that has a negative impact on him he will hurt you 5 times worse.

How to deal with a psychopath: be kind to people and don't fuck anyone.

>sociopath
A sociopath looks at other people as objects; tools that can be manipulated to help get the sociopath what he/she wants. Everything is fair game, and the more acting you have to do the more fun the game is.

How to deal with sociopaths: you don't. They will always be willing to take things further than you, they will always be willing to use tactics you wouldn't, and they have been doing it longer than you so they will beat you with experience

Politics is loaded with socios because of the power, while Hollywood is loaded with socios because acting and manipulating is second nature.

Thats the joke.

Every red blooded male is a rapeist unfit for office and needs to be killed.

(This is provisionly disregarded if your a righthinker.)

>brietbart
stopped reading there

He's trying not to sound like a fudge packer.

You need to work on your reading comprehension, limey. He says he "reached his mark" after she had already pushed his hand away once.

Attached: 4653475.jpg (2048x1363, 450K)

Are you the same faggot that peddling this story over the summer promising it would come out b4 the election?
Give some sauce faggot, it's go time.

some leftist blue checkmark on twatter commented that it's ok, that we can't hold this against Booker because he admitted to doing it so it is up to the individual if they want to vote for him or not.

Yes he is a joke.

Attached: Blinders.jpg (1280x853, 195K)

Yeah the context is totally different than the Kavanaugh accusation (straight up attempted rape).

OMG!!! HE'S A RAPIST!!! THE FBI MUST INVESTIGATE NOW!!!

the problem is he's a flaming queer and this never happened

because he's reddit incarnate.

lies. he's a literal faggot trying to masquerade in prep for his 2020 run

we wuz friendz

If he just immediately got on his knees and mouthed her vulva through her jeans, being sure to exhale hot breath throug the thin layers of fabrics, he would've hit it that night. I know, AMA!

It was the 80's, ten years later she would have been blowing him after two beers.

>with the “Top Gun” slogan ringing in my head

What?
Did he feel the need? The need for speed?

Attached: 2024001D-B27C-4C70-848B-772BE35C8845.gif (500x281, 2.01M)

Well then, his career and reputation must be destroyed!