HOLY FUG :DDDD

HOLY FUG :DDDD
This is gonna be soo good.

>UK will be forced to pay the EU about 100 BILION euro "divorce bill" after March 2019.

>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-sturgeon-reaction/political-price-of-no-deal-brexit-would-be-high-sturgeon-idUKKCN1M11SD

Attached: dd-composite-eu-divorce-bill-v3[1].jpg (750x500, 67K)

truly gross

Now what if Britian just said no?

amazing

Brexit was a mishap. The referendum was not supposed to go that way. Now they'll do whatever they can do cancel it.

How will EU force them?Bongs suck compared to old british empite but am pretty sure they can kick EU ass military

Why would they?
>Oh man soz lads we're broke from paying the bill
>Guess we need to import a fuck ton more cheap """"""refugees""""""""" to cover the expense.

UK is cucked

Lol how do you force them? Invade their island with your nonexistent army xD ?

The same what happened to Argentina when they said no in 00s

Attached: argentina[1].jpg (460x276, 34K)

You're not wrong, the British army even under the current government is still one of the best trained, However our equipment is lacking and we're only as powerful as France so if the EU gets really pissed theres no way we could hold out against Germany, France and say, Spain for example all at once.

germany will cry about it but UK will prolong exiting for so long that EU will die

Haven't we already put in more money than we have taken? Even the BBC were open about that in their fact checker thing before one of the TV debates.

Sure, we’ll get right on that, Eurocucks.

Attached: CA2B7908-77D7-4D2D-B1B0-5A29D0452093.jpg (748x703, 105K)

an asymmetric trade war with the EU, I assume

Perhaps the EU should pay us back for all that debt and rebuilding cost we just forgave?

Unironically this, Theresa May is purposely sabotaging the negotiations in order to cause us to import more refugees, it’s part of (((their))) plan to teach us a lesson for abandoning the (J)EU

Attached: 354F6599-F442-4D00-A7D7-ED2722EBB0C3.jpg (780x713, 198K)

How about no.

>Thinking the EU has the power to start or even participate in a war
The moment they try, the EU is finished.

Attached: CwurbyfXgAALCOk[1].jpg (1095x1152, 114K)

locked out of the EU market

can somebody just shutdown (((EU))) everybody is getting tired of it's shit.

Attached: freindwookie.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>a trillion gorillion dollars
why even pay user? EU will just use the money on immigrants anyway

Attached: 1528540914902.png (632x852, 47K)

>Thinking the EU has the power to start or even participate in a war
It was a hypothetical user, wars are expensive and time-consuming especially in such a "small" theater.

>france
>germany
yeah assuming their armies arent full of cucks would they even want to fight for the interests of a cucked nation?

Same as everywhere. Nobody wants to do a business with untrusted and unreliable partners. Their ratings will drop down near trash-level like Venezuela and Zimbawbe. They will sink and become the first wreck-island in history.
Go ahead retards, do not pay - I dare you...

Why is a Poland flag shilling for the EU? Can turks live long enough in a bleach bath to get int?

Give me one reason they wouldn't pull a Greece on that bill

>women in politics

If the european commission puts its own politics ahead of member states' economies yet again, that's the beginning of the end for the EU

Did Europe ever pay the UK it's expenses in "liberating" them from "le ebil" Nazis?

Are you aware that your country is just the extended economy of ours? If we go down you all starve to death.

I dont think UK will ever leave the EU to be honest.

S*yboys dont join armies amerinon.

er, no.

WTO, bitch.

why do brainwashed idiots such as yourself post shit they obviously know nothing about?

does it make you feel less of a failure to parade your ignorance about?

The idea was always to bring member countries to heel and punish the strays

they will become greece if they do

wtf are you even trying to say?

>Why is a Poland flag shilling for the EU?
gibs, they want UK to pay up

Attached: 1519236886065.png (540x365, 18K)

i just don't know who is who, UK is always one of (((them))), but so is (((EU)))? What game are they playing?

Attached: timeisup.jpg (1052x2340, 605K)

France is the only nation with an army and force projection in europe. But they have to keep up with what king leopold left.

People have been wrong about this for just under a thousand years.

>Muh Armada
>Muh Napoleon
>Muh Hitler

Nope.

I think the UK shold go along with what the EU wants

If they want 200 billion - pay it. It goes to a good cause anyway, improving eastern Europe.

>no way we could hold out against Germany

I'd sign up to kill some fucking limp wristed krauts and conscripted bantus.

I know it was a hypothetical. The reasoning stands however, the EU cannot participate in any open war. They'll either implode or other powers (most likely Russia, possibly China) will jump in to take them for everything they've got.

pull a greece? if there is no deal, then we owe fuck all. literally fuck all. there is NO signed agreement, stating we have to pay anything at all. NONE.

so good luck getting a court to agree with EU's "hurr durr we totally agreed on it, though we didn't write it down". you have fucking mount everest to climb winning that case.

Nothing. It's not a recognised debt obligation, it's just a list of demands the EU has put together.

The worst that could happen is EU refuses to do a trade deal with Britain. In which case we just switch to WTO rules. In this case Britain imports more stuff from the EU so tariffs will be overall better for us. Same principle like the US/China spat really.

Bongoloids DIMINISHED and HUMILIATED!

Attached: may btfo.jpg (1125x1536, 1.23M)

It worked so well when the USSR and Germany was ejected from the league of nations.

We'll still be better off than Poland. Fucking beggars of Europe lmao.

Except that EU is being the unreliable partners. According to EU law, all commitments and liabilites end the moment a country leaves the EU, excluding pensions and other small-calibre commitments to individual workers.

Fine by me. Times of hardship make hard men. It's the nogs and muds who rely on the government to survive who will suffer in this situation.

No they wouldn't, Greece sucks because of Greeks

to be fair, Trump would bomb the fuck out of Brussels, and that would be a good thing

>We'll still be better off than Poland

lmao

Attached: uk poorest regions.png (700x887, 78K)

I have a bathroom that needs cleaned

>Are you aware that your country is just the extended economy of ours? If we go down you all starve to death.

Easterners economy was extention of the soviet economy at one time too.But we survived the fall.
It's not end of the world.

And they are already 30% of England do you think they will not start killing and destroying everything if they dont get free things?

>£13bn missing when the UK leaves

back to work, hans. you have to pay for slovenian retirees.

that'd be stupid
pulling the plug from eastern europe goes in your favor

They defaulted on debt though. This is not a debt

Reminder that Britain is obligated to pay that 86 billion even if it stays in the EU.

I hate this man

sure clean it

#takingbackcontrol

difference this time is that instead of having a natural defence, Britain has been turned into a prison with the barbarian hordes the nation invited in. Society would collapse from within

>It's not end of the world
Tell that to Ukraine.

Or roughly 5 years' worth of EU membership

He seems based a real leader that Poland needs, remember civic nationalism is the only way.

Money owed is a debt, by definition.

He's fantastic. An avid EU supporter.

Thats literally the job of the commission. The president there decides where the money flows, the commission makes the laws, the parlament and council get paid to vote for the laws, and mending of said proposed laws almost never happens.

Not to mention the Parlament cannot vote on electing individual commissars, but just vote to keep all 27 who are not democratically elected but chosen by the states. And then the President of the commission can just get rid of the ones that dont follow his twisted ideology one by one for "going against EU interests".

This is the dictatorship, masquerade as a democracy behind beurocracy, while Juncker gets fed Soros funds to enrich all the states in the EU.

Attached: 1512846636303.png (808x805, 446K)

>manrubbinghandstogether.jpg

I recall reading that the UK is paying something like 30 billion pounds per year in welfare benefits to the newly arrived migrants. Germany's probably paying close to 100 billion euros since they let in even more of them. It's a bit weird to be bickering about these kinds of sums while simultaneously flushing similar amounts down the toilet. At this point bankruptcy would probably be the best outcome for Western Europe since it would put an end to all of this.

more like this

Attached: new.jpg (750x500, 123K)

sure it is, you obliged to pay these money into EU budget uptil 2025

is that what your MSM brainwashing tells you?

it's wrong, of course. but hey, +1 in useful idiot count created by it.

German military has been absolutely cucked that its doubtful they could win against their 1939 counterpart.

Spain and Italy are both dead broke. Spain is also in a middle of a domestic crisis (Catalan). Doubt they can be persuaded to contribute.

Most of the Eastern Europe countries are red-pilled as fuck, and hates the EU almost as much as we do.

Basically it will be just France. But the frogs are actually bretty good despite the memes. But on the defensive we can easily manhandle them.

I think he's saying the longer this goes on the more of the EU will see it for what it is, Hungary, Bulgaria and Poland for example already refusing migrant quotas.

Holy shit, the old Federal Express logo ended in 1994? I swear I still recognize that logo, yet I can't remember seeing it in any remotely recent context. Unless it's in some Schwarzenegger movie.

"but extortion is illegal in the UK"
"nice try chaps"
"Good luck 'ol' chap getting a penny from me"
*lifts sactions of russia and calls up US and all the commonwealth for help*

laughs at the ((EU)) retards
"poor people these days right lads?"

*lookings at the SEETHING retards across the channel*

"EU :REEE~*

Maybe UK can beg India for a loan so they can pay their EU debts.

Attached: uk india economy.png (736x827, 457K)

WEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1537614812353[1].png (382x414, 12K)

He acted like a jackass there
Bring the bantz in front of her, not after the meeting

I would gladly join the European invasion of Britain for not paying its debt.

The British way is to bite your lip and carry on as normal. Seeing these subhumans chimping out because the gibs stopped flowing will breed extreme resentment in native Brits.

Talking about butthurt brits when he made a thread butthurt that we won't make a deal with EU, the absolute state of this polish user.

How can they force them? Other than preventing any future trade deals I guess. Just trade with the US and Canada. Fuck the EU

we should say no

regardless if we cuck or kick ass they NEED to punish us badly to stop france and others leaving,if the uk thrives outside of the EU others WILL follow

the EU must break us or it will be doomed to fall apart

its a lose/lose situation for the EU

either they must look truly evil by punishing the uk for wanting freedom thus pissing off the world.....OR! let us go and be nice to which we will thrive and then others will leave the EU thus dooming it.

You didn't seem to understand my point.

the "brexit bill" consists of all the financial commitments Britain has promised to make while in the EU. IF Britain would stay in the EU, it would still be tied to these commitments.

If Britain has to fulfill these commitments even after leaving the EU, it should have the rights to the rewards of it too.

If they didnt while they rape your women, kill your kids in terrorist attacks and become your leaders and mock your ancestors and history then I doubt anything will happen.

If you do we'll send your romani population back home how about that?

shhh no tears only dreams now

India only needed 20 times more people to do it

>have an obligation to pay or repay (something, especially money) in return for something received.

how can there be something owed if there is no consideration. This is basic contract law. What is the something received?
It's like agreeing to buy a house and not getting it

>implying they will be able to leave from the island when you will be blockaded
Thanks for those warships you sold us we will use them for something good for once.

pay denbts

KILLEM KILLEM, GAS THE POLES

Attached: OnTargetLads.png (1240x869, 999K)

truth is...we could steamroll europe,the only ones who stand in our way is france without france the eu is a joke

only france has nukes,without france they are sitting ducks to our nukes and navy and airforce and if we dragged the USA,canada,NZ and the aussies in we could dominate europe

the eternal pierre is the vangard of the EU.

wow, the amount of gullible idiots who fell for the "hurr durr it's debt" bullshit. it isn't. the best you can claim is that they're "obligations" - which has seen no binding signature, in the event of EU exit by a member nation.

you are truly the results of MSM brainwashing. you are useful little idiots.

lmao