Will Infowars recover?

>Lost Youtube, Twitter and Facebook
>Lost Paypal
>Unable to retain staff in the medium term
>Lost control of the narrative

Are they fucked?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 12.25.37.jpg (1632x1012, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtube.com/watch?v=29f_4l2m4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
bloombergquint.com/business/2018/09/22/draft-order-for-trump-would-crack-down-on-google-facebook
searchenginejournal.com/top-12-alternatives-paypal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Will Infowars recover?

I hope not.

Who gives a shit about Alex Jones and his shitty conartist network

AJ put on like 30# in the last couple of weeks ...

good goy

Who is Alex Jones? I've never heard that name before and there are no google results for him.

Alex started out as a one man team of just a guy ranting in his bedroom

He may have to go back to that now, but he'll survive just fine

Spooky, like looking into the future

They are making more money than ever and are currently the fastest growing conservative news site. Look up their ratings faggot

Attached: AB1D85F7-850C-4C67-9C7B-530F25794E79.gif (400x224, 721K)

Let's take a look at how far Alex Joke has distanced himself from his past beliefs, just to save his shekels:
>Disavowed his Sandy Hook investigation
>Disavowed Pizzagate investigations
>Never seriously discusses 9/11
>Rarely mentions Bohemian Grove or secret societies.
The old Alex Jones is gone already. Unless you want to listen to hours of Alex discussing Alex and how Alex is mistreated, then why care? He's a shadow of his former glory now. Neither entertaining or informative

Attached: 1536974400344.jpg (640x751, 163K)

RIP Jones Long Live Hicks

Attached: index.jpg (320x157, 9K)

Alex is a hype man, the actual content of his show never mattered

I don’t think he has it in him. He may retire in the next couple of years. I would be fine with him going full bill cooper. One hour shows on shortwave then going out in a shoot off with the IRS.

If he has invested well he may just be better off retiring

Apparently he's making millions

I don't know how new you ate but Alex used to release multi hour long DVDs and VHS tapes packed with evidence and theories. He may have hyped the DVDs for sell but they had a lot of content.

He eventually released it all on youtube

Attached: 1405-770x433.jpg (770x433, 89K)

Shouldn't you be serving your greatest ally? Back to work!

Alex is right, what's happening to him is dead wrong. The people doing this to infowars should be the first to climb the gallows on the day of the rope. Corporate whores don't determine who can speak and who can't. Corporate whores don't attack Farrakhan but they attack jones?

This is a real and present danger to the republic. The people doing this are domestic enemies.

Attached: sketch1537560823423.png (1440x2560, 1.3M)

Isn’t Alex really Ghost from True Capitalist? I always just assumed that for some reason.

did you drink his Boner Broth, next level meal replacement, it tastes like Ovaltine
the ultimate in paleo caveman, bubblegum flavor chaga mushrooms. it is a total game changer.
talk about next level meal replacement. it's incredible

What you are seeing is a Katzenberg, Ratzenberg movie. Alex is a Zionist New who is being attacked by other Zionist Jews for your entertainment.
It is a daily reminder to everyone that so called 'patriots' ain't never going to do shit.

Unlikely,I think Jones made (((someone))) very upset backstage.

They lost their YouTube Channel,Social Media,App. If I'm not mistaken the only thing they have left is their main site. It's all downhill from here unless they try to relaunch infowars some way (a mass comeback per say).

it's not bragging to say we're the tip of the spear.
the globalists hate it when you fund the infowar by drinking bone broth
it's what I call a 360 win desu, you cannot make this up

Attached: 6b15becd4748ffd9d1b34494aaa2879a.jpg (480x360, 23K)

shes fucking truly hideous

Attached: PUKE.gif (240x200, 359K)

His Alexapure stainless big berkey water filter is cheaper than what Amazon is charging. Might need to get one before he goes out of business.

It’s not about aj, but the state of the media in general. Never cared about him, but I do care about the principles of our civilization

They still have their app

The right for people like alex jones to exist needs to be preserved

Today it's alex jones, tomorrow it's conservatives, the next day it's Trump, the following week it's liberals.

The media has been maintaining the flocks for years bro. This is not new or reversable. You either stand around the water cooler talking pop culture and sports, or you are the weirder who has disconnected from the Jewmedia. You are one or the other.

I've been teaching my kids that the other kids might think they are weird. But that TV is fake and taught them that TV production is a career they could study. When I really showed them stuff behind the scenes, they see the truth in it.

You retards tricked AJ into exposing them for real and now he wants to die according to the latest interview. And act like he isn't Richard Spencer's God. Sad.

People really need to teach children that TV isn't reality and not try to preserve some realism or magic or entertainment value. That's all Jewish tricks just like Santa Claus. I think part of the Santa Clause mythology in America is so that around 10 yrs old every kid realizes that his parents lied to him for years. Helps set the stage for future distrust and jewish manipulation.

Only barely

Most people can't really grokk that what they see on TV isn't real. They don't understand that they can't assume ANYTHING they see is real.

My favourite examples are car explosions and firearm recoil. Before the internet I noticed everyone around me generally thought cars would explode if they catch fire, get shot, whatever.

Likewise, everyone around me thought bullets would fling you around like a ragdoll.

The internet got more prominent, there were arguments on forums about these things, people got educated - no cars don't just randomly explode it's a hollywood thing. No guns don't fling people like ragdolls, it's a hollywood thing. This has been further reinforced by access to real videos, not faked hollywood stuff.

But the point of it is that nobody ever thought about these things before the internet. Everyone saw it on TV and just assumed that's how it works because that's how the TV always showed it. They treat TV like real life and base their personal unconscious biases and understanding on what they see on TV - EVEN IF THEY KNOW ITS FAKE. 130 IQ intelligent chess grandmasters fall for it just as fast as a 90 IQ brainlet.

When you are able to control the inputs, you have control over the outputs. Hollywood media pushes assumptions on you without you realizing they're doing it. That's why they always show black men and white women together. This sort of subliminal thing is done to drive acceptance and make people think it's okay to see.

Even when someone understands hollywood is fake they will fall for it. It takes more than showing the behind-the-scenes to fully understand what's happening here.

They're trying to control your subconcious stereotyping.

>It's just a conspiracy goy, nothing is happening.
>Those were always our values.

Attached: American dream family fun picnic happy merchant amerimutt edition .jpg (1024x788, 475K)

I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1509920784241.png (894x712, 373K)

How? Where do they post their ratings?

I don't disagree. But my point is I'm showing it to my children in a way they can understand. There are limits to what a child can grasp. And limits to what you want them to repeat back to people.

Nice post

Why give a shit. Alex jones was never anything but a troll for left wingers and a need to satisfy an self serving ego for right wingers.

I say good riddance.

Attached: 1453862823475.jpg (150x190, 19K)

mfw
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Man, I miss his documentaries. Obama Deception really opened my eyes up about Obama before I voted that November.

I was always impressed with Google for allowing them to stay on YouTube for so long.

Anyway, here's the link OP forgot:
youtube.com/watch?v=29f_4l2m4Es
And a bonus video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Attached: Alex Jones & Milo Yiannopoulos.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

Why?
They wanted to be a backup of all media, and now they purge it.
Remember Google Videos top video list? The thing is, the technology is so powerful and accurate it instantly points to the most timely, important, and entertaining stuff. Hell, the core functionality of reddit, before it was spammed, shilled, segregated, and curated, was a perfectly entertaining and important news feed. That was 10+ years ago.
They are trying to stuff a genie back into the bottle, and ruining what was the worlds best and most trusted brands.

They may be reinstated...
bloombergquint.com/business/2018/09/22/draft-order-for-trump-would-crack-down-on-google-facebook

its funny because Alex started out as a con fake news artist and then realized it was better for him to just give the real news because they were surreal enough

i used to translate his content for brazilian nutjobs

tell me about the brazilian nutjobs

Heard about this interview. Looks ebin.

still earnig money on internet

they want to listen to people who will tell them the world is about to come to an end

mostly neopentecostal pastors who will preach it later to their sheep and put some american guy with subtitles talking about it

they get really impressed and pastors get rich

Lets hope the Zionist mouthpiece rots

Another media whose highest principle was to report the truth is gone. Makes me really sad. /s

Attached: tenor.gif (336x250, 1.41M)

he is okay too many ads .. though

AJ is the canary. He's leading the fight for free speech. His followers arn't going anywhere.

Attached: 8301746093298.jpg (2332x1675, 413K)

If he can come up with publicity stunts every week like the tranny false flag, he'll be able to maintain his current audience, but he's fucked as far as growing and expanding.

Attached: slow mo.webm (768x432, 958K)

there are people who will try to replace him

You say that as if he was ever an important person. He's a complete lolcow.

i dunno about about that you cut the head off the hydra you get 10 more heads

Oh mr jones how far you've come. Any other oldfags who listened to him pre 911? What a long strange trip its been. His operation is important, even if its not all 100% true. He may be the sacrificial lamb to protect free speech on the internet from corporate tyranny, or he may get suicided to usher in the age of total control of internet speech. Do you have the ability to discern between facts and opinions? Do you care about the free flow of information on corporate internet platforms who claim to be a public commons for free speech?

man you seem like an old dude why not

fuck the alt kike

No one wanted to ban him off platforms until he shilled for trump and trump won the election. I wonder if he had stayed with his previous message that both parties are sold out and working together to shred the constitution if he would be such a target.

He was right about both parties being sellouts

Trump was a 3rd party taking over the republicans and turning them into a real party

Denying access to digital commerce is a step too far in my opinion. I see it coming though, billboards for banks bragging about their upstanding moral values by not finding tobacco companies is just the nose under the tent to get normies on board with allowing financial services to be denied to undesirables. Welcome to the corporate electronic gulag.

It's planned economy bullshit

Capitalism is now self-destructing and trying to eliminate the free market principles it was founded on.

I'm most interested in knowing what PJW will do.

He should ha e left a long time ago

Hey whiners, what are any of you going to do about it? Not a god damn thing.

He probably thought trump would lose. He never meant to latch on mainstream.

It just so happens his conspiracies were closer than anyone thought and then trump won against odds, so he got in the powers crosshairs

Alex Jones will be fine, God is with him and so Jones will be vindicated and come back with a vengeance.

>that webm
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

not sure if helps
but still
searchenginejournal.com/top-12-alternatives-paypal/

Alex Jones sends my controlled-OP radar wild.

It's like he gets you close to the truth then says some tinfoil shit to lose all credibility.

Anti free speech big tech shills detected

When has Infowars ever had control over a narrative?

Because this sets a precedent for you being banned from utility services simply for having the wrong opinion. You think googles doesn't keep tabs on which of its users subscribe to a certain ideology and report it to their fellow tech firms?

hey rabbi

no i was getting banned from 2009-2016 while alex was busy selling tiny cock pills to beta idiots

shut the fuck up and get a real job, faggot

Laura Loomers ugly as fuck

>hating free speech so much that you'd be okay with giving up your own just so other people couldn't make you hear thoughts you don't agree with

The left is a disease.

Attached: walt_warns_jessie2.png (1433x1044, 1.75M)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-15_at_1.30.36_PM.jpg (600x367, 18K)

Laura Loomer looks like the jewish meme cartoon to strike fear and hate to goyims. Is she a product of meme magic?

*used to strike fear

t. tranny fucker

yes she was created when lauren southern renounced her 0.2% ashkenazi dna, the golem budded off of her and created a 100% ashkenazi version

Who will be Monetized next?

heeeeeeey rabbi