Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 93506376-7BE1-4069-89A3-FAC48B89F998.jpg (610x806, 133K)

Maybe because the cheating whore will take half your shit if you divorce

>Falling for the marriage meme

Fewer weddings mean fewer divorces

Proof with stats or GTFO

Jews

This. The US still sees a 50% divorce rate. The number that's halved is the yearly NUMBER of divorces. Because the number of marriages halved as well.

Article is bullshit fake news.

Attached: 1536630311457m.jpg (1024x463, 90K)

>now at the point where mainly only people who are truly serious about getting married even bother
>divorce rates are halved, we saved the institution!
my sides

Divorce rates are dropping because marriages are going down in the same way murder rates drop because there's no one left to kill.

No, it's women who initiate 70% of all divorces, there also this

Now that marriage rates are at rock bottom it only makes sense.

Well yes that's how it should work.

Leave it to people devoted and responsible instead of volatile idiots.

This upside in all this is I dont have to attend as many weddings

>it was 51%
>became 50.5%
>lowest levels in nearly 30 years!!!11!

But that doesnt work.

50% of children are now born out of wedlock.

In california most children unde 5 are homeless.

you're a fucking retard. marriage is supposed to be a way of helping lower quality people live better lives.

>martial duties

Tab closed

Or maybe its because people are no longer getting married?

This. Anyone redpilled enough can see through the spin.

>and when america reached the 21st century it wept, for there was no one left to kill

this

There's fuck all social housing and house prices are insane. Roasties know that they're going to have to pay a big mortgage or rent on one part-time income and a bit of child maintenance if they kick their husband out for spurious reasons.

Just a sign of the times m8, more cucks are getting married.

>marriage is supposed to be a way of helping lower quality people live better lives.
Marriage is there to keep the health of civilization by ensuring family lines don't look like spaghetti. It allows values and wealth to be transferred from one generation to another without outside interference. That's the whole point.

>Hardly anyone marries
>The retards who did fell for the marriage meme do everything in their power to not end in the street with their wages confiscated
>See goyim it's working!
I already feel badfor the poor sod who will fall for this.

i mean, you can just attach my post to yours with "so that".

Marriage is about family. It is not about the welfare of the married couple. It is about the welfare of their offspring.
Thinking otherwise, having a Hollywood view of marriage leads to failed marriages.

>marriage meme
Marriage is only a meme if its not properly enforced by law. It's should be a legally binding contract that can only be broken in specific cases. Also, it doesn't help that many people don't have a worldview that actually has a foundational reason for the concept of marriage to even exist.

I think it helps in both cases. Without marriage, or a strong concept of family, government will lay claim to its civilization's children, and raise them in a way that best suits its own interests.

Marriage is a meme in our current context, there's no use thinking about parallel universes and what ifs.

/thread

>parallel universes
Wasn't a meme that long ago, but I agree.

The article says the divorce RATE dropped you mongoloid

Attached: 1509386613989.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>men take on more martial duties

either the author is a fucking moron, who cant spell
or pol is doing it s Job perfectly

Can divorce be a morally correct option in some cases?

>after is soared
>can't even do a spell check

Attached: 14454664574532.jpg (275x183, 5K)

No they are probably at their lowest because less marriages are happening because men don't give a fuck anymore or are marrying foreign where the women aren't trash.

dont women more often file for divorce?

if your spouse is throwing acid at your face and battering you for burning the salad, i guess you can leave their ass with no regretts.
But thats what Dating is for, to find out how the other one ticks BEFORE making it official

1 post by this ID.

And here we go, Jow Forumstard feeding it again, and again, and again...

What the hell happened to this board.

Attached: 1526552626938.jpg (650x490, 20K)

>divorce rates
isnt that a pretty interessting Topic for Jow Forums ?
even if the dude made it for B8, it still is one of the better opportunities for discussion

I came here to say this

Muslims do not divorce.

No it's not, read the article it's misleading, putting blame only on men for unsuccessful marriages, article written by a woman who put an picture of a men in a bin, who tell us that if divorce rate has slightly dropped it's because men take on their "fair share" of house work.

>Implying Jow Forumsshits read the article
im not talking about the article, im talking about the subject itself

>soared in the 60s.

Blackpilled put out a video on this recently. (((Hollywood))) was pumping out a lot of pro-divorce propaganda in the lead up to that.

It's a slide thread, there's nothing to discuss in a topic starting by "pol btfo"

Jow Forums board is basically that today completely drowned in slide thread talking about Jow Forums tier shit with no true, intelligent conversation. We are basically in one or two sentence "arguments" where everyone accuses everybody of being a shill jew t_d nazi

then just leave the board
nobodys stopping you from giving your informed Argument on this thread.
Instead you bitch

It could also be that men are developing better bullshit detectors to avoid marrying girls fresh off the carousel. Expecting faithfulness from a slut is like expecting a drug addict to make a miraculous recovery cold turkey after feeding bad habits for decades.

>It's a slide thread, there's nothing to discuss in a topic starting by "pol btfo"

What don't you understand ?

Attached: 1515576121176.jpg (720x720, 62K)

okay, then leave
whats the Point in bitching on an anonymous board, if you dont even intend to Change it with your own Action ?
Thats fucking futile if i ever saw it

How does this BTFO Jow Forums?
Doesn't "men take more resposibility to make their marriages work" just confirm more that woman are just children?

My b. I read it as raised, not dropped.

It's probably the cucks letting their wives fuck other men.

A thoughtful article by Annuka Shekelstein, a former divorce lawyer

>several generations of women now have grown up with princess syndrome
>cooking, cleaning, washing dishes, and doing laundry are boy's work, too
>mowing the lawn? that's boy's work, not girl's work

For at least 2 generations now