Femninist anger over a Tranny Boss Top 100 Women

Attached: 4C2719D3-A140-4245-B1DE-56F4202EE1AA.jpg (610x724, 368K)

clothes make the (wo)man.

Men are better than women at being women, again.

Wow, that's some problematic behavior from them.

Fuck, beat me to it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4467824-6195853-image-a-22_1537600578923.jpg (634x656, 32K)

Attached: a04f4d61986d92669ae35443f27fcef7e98e6d7780659007d2f0bfbc162e167f.jpg (315x404, 34K)

Oh, that's fucking hilarious!

Kem

Kek

Tell me when a woman to man tranny wins anything lo, women are objectively shit at everything that isn't stereotypically woman things, which they should stick to, because they are good at it

>hur dur you have to accept all our pronouns and genders you shitlord
>how can this be happening to me!

Women were a mistake

Attached: JdisiI5Eb0Z91B3WT5e_PQNE_AyVIN2PD4PasZJr8yM.jpg (768x768, 169K)

Yeah, it's a minority of objectors that'll be shut down and marginalised fast; trans>women on the oppression stack.

God damn I feel old. I can't believe I lived long enough that even later generations have seen their childhood shows gets pozzed by feminism and diversity.

Based Pippa.

They brought it on themselves. Let them feast on it.

Attached: caitlyn-jenner-woman-of-the-year.jpg (495x568, 48K)

The modern left has become a movement against the trend and little else. They are anti white, straight, Christian, male, etc. The dupes that follow the modern left think that if they tolerate anything unusual, they too will be tolerated. There is just one problem with their strategy: you can’t win in the long run by putting something other than yourself in the spotlight.

Rudy Giuliani 2024!
First female president of USA.

Attached: giuliani_trump.jpg (1000x565, 64K)

deal with it. Bruce Jenner was woman of the year despite being a woman for less than a year

imagine having this thing as yr boss

Holy butt plug, can you imagine having this gender fluid boss? You come into work everyday to find out what manic mental state he’s in, depending on whether he’s stuck a tampon up his ass

I keep telling Jow Forums but nobody wants to listen: We need to push trannies into every feminist space. It pisses them off so much and they can't do anything about it because they've roped themselves into this confederation of orcs where trannies are lower on the privilege totem than them. Putting trannies in their sports, their workplace, their lesbian encounter circles, is THE QUICKEST way to destroy them.

His total time as a woman is still less than a year because it is zero.

Attached: 09AC71A5-79CF-40E5-8EF0-57C4E99917E8.jpg (480x360, 24K)

SPBP

It's genius! The only way to defeat the invincible final boss is to use their attacks against them. Ruin their spaces with degeneracy too,

He's probably just trolling.

If you think this is funny, just wait until the Muslim/Feminist alliance starts breaking down.

It's gonna be hilarious watching white women get run out of the oppressed alliance by the skitshins, and try to turn to the white men they stabbed in the back for support.

Based carpet munchers.

Attached: 1531348362873.jpg (1065x575, 186K)

Your knowledge of degeneracy doesn't surprise me, Satan.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the left start to eat itself because women's hypocrisy about old girls clubs vs old boys clubs is finally revealing itself

Men can't even be women but still make better women than women themselves.

Women are brainless pathetic sex vessels

>r/gendercritical

this is where the tranny hating feminists post
if you have time, try to blend in and SUBTLY redpill them
they upvote almost anything providing it has some sort of anti-trans slant

MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM, THEY SAID. GAME EVERYTHING, THEY SAID.

That's not a tranny, it's just making us look bad

Fucking TERFs. Feminism is about equality and inclusion.

Just gotta hope nobody welcomes those traitor women back

>1

lol

Not happening. Women like men who put them in their place.

>divide and conquer
noice

Idk it’s probably not much worse than having female bosses in general

I work at CS and what the fuck

Attached: 5372FFA9-5F82-46FA-94CC-098B35F91597.png (1242x2208, 1.55M)

Fake and gay... No wait of course it's real get me off this timeline

>the left are eating themselves YET AGAIN

Attached: antonio banderas.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Do people see that this is a perverted fetish? That they are supporting old white men and their turn ons? Fucking gross.