Why does trump hate minorities anyway?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x675, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
abrahamlincoln.quora.com/Remarks-on-Colonization-August-14-1862-Document-66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I will make it my life's work to rid america of this evil
>tries to deport all africans back to africa

Trump doesn't hate minorities, that's just liberal propaganda.

Horsey is more often than not, amazingly ignorant of facts.

But its the LA times, and they've never been a publication to let facts stand in the way.

He sees the NFL and fake news media using blacks as their cattle. What's the problem?

These comics don't even make sense anymore

Lincoln looks a lot like Harrison Ford.

theres literally no proof of that.

Racists hate blacks and muslims purely for the colour of their skin. It has absolutely nothing to do with their low IQ, violent behaviour and unwillingness to integrate and behave like human beings, it's purely about the hue of their epidermis.

And also they have small dicks lol

>Why does trump hate minorities anyway?
Everybody hates them included you

There's a geographic and living proof of that: Liberia

>be hypothetical 1863
>"Hey Abe, it's Jefferson Davis. Look, how about we rejoin the union and make peace as long as you promise to free zero slaves ever?"
>Lincoln: "no, everyone knows I would never end this war unless all the slaves were free, even if it ends the Union."

liberia was made after lincoln died. no proof whatsoever of him signing the deportation of the slaves back to africa or his even considering the idea.

NFL players can make millions easily, this comic makes no sense.

Lincoln was a cuck and a pen pal of Karl Marx

He's rich.
Rich people (no matter what race they are) hates minorities.

>Implying Lincoln gave a shit about US slaves as anything other than a weapon to use against the Confederacy.

Where did this lie that Trump hates blacks come from? The liberal media just splashed it all over the blacks in America and they bought it

Liberia had nothing to do with Lincoln.

He still ended slavery.
Doesn't mean he wanted them to stay.

>go be free somewhere else!
And knew what was up.

you motherfuckers need to give a source to this. im fucking tired of spamming LE BROOFS XD meme everytime a lib asks for proof or source of this.

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

It was around long before Lincoln was politically relevant

Attached: 1512873317812.jpg (493x387, 35K)

Didn't what Abraham thought was "I fucking hate niggers so much that I'll send them all to Africa, so I need to abolish slavery first so their owners don't sue me for getting rid of their properties. If I had to do a war against my brothers to achieve that, I'll do it. Better dead than niggered"?

Because I think that's what happend.

His dad was in the KKK and in the 70s Donald tried to restrict blacks from moving into his apartment complexes

>Monrovia, Liberia, was founded in the 1820s by former American slaves, and by the early 1850s, Lincoln and like-minded politicians were supportive of that approach. But by the mid 1850s, the anti-slavery movement shifted toward stopping the spread of slavery to newly admitted states in the Great Plains and the West.

>In his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, historian Eric Foner writes that by 1862, Lincoln, as well as politically moderate members of Congress, saw colonization as at least a piece of the policy puzzle. "Both the law providing for abolition in the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation Act included provisions for the colonization of those willing to emigrate. During 1862, Congress appropriated a total of $600,000 to aid in the transportation overseas of African-Americans," Foner wrote. Policy entrepreneurs of varying trustworthiness offered colonization proposals in such far-flung locales as Brazil, Colombia, and the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

>But most black Americans weren’t buying. Seeking their support, Lincoln met with a black delegation at the White House on Aug. 14, 1862, and made the case for colonization. It was widely considered a failure. Lincoln offended his visitors, and others who read the after-the-fact newspaper coverage, by saying such things as, "It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated" and that for blacks to refuse to colonize elsewhere would be "extremely selfish."

Attached: 1516376361582.jpg (511x488, 70K)

Umm you do realize it's the Democrats who are supporting slave labor under the guise of illegal immigrants who can be paid dirt cheap wages

Minorities? You mean whites?
Because there are over a billion blacks, indians and chinks in Africa, India and Asia respectively

Yes he did. He was deeply involved in drafting civil rights legislation for nogs when he was killed. His last major speeches were about integrating the blacks into society.

>Abraham Lincoln actually cared about freeing the slaves
This is what idiots actually believe.

>Average salary of NFL player 1.9M per year
>slaves

This is proof enough that niggers will never ever be happy

are you actually brain dead or just larping?

>lie

Have you paid any attention to this troglodytes ramblings?

Even Snopes disagrees with you nigger.
>snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
And the place that tried to "restrict blacks" was not Trump's doing. It was a manager there accused of doing it by a few uppidy negroid families who couldn't actually afford it. The FBI investigated the situation and found that most black families that lived there claimed they never experienced racism from the complex while a few families who happened to be black and poor (shocker) claimed that the reason WAS racism. KYS shill.

Are you? Lincoln sending them back is a meme.

So is the Fact people think Democracy was a good thing.

didnt trump do many appearances and collaborations with spike lee, mike tyson and other african americans for his businesses?

This is why the media is so fucked and nobody except retarded antifa zoomers believe them. We all remember trump from the 80s 90s and 00s and he loved black people.

Attached: Trump-King-Photo-by-Ed-Mulholland.jpg (594x401, 67K)

he hates illegals and terrorists
sjw and the left merged and combined vertices

Wait.... who owns the NRL teams Jow Forums???

Attached: American slavery and juadism.jpg (850x1100, 87K)

Trump is literally Hitler!!!!1!!

Attached: 1529390640229.jpg (250x250, 6K)

So if Lincoln hated the slaves like you're saying what was his beef with Dixie? Makes no sense

because obama didn't

see

>Why does trump hate minorities anyway?
You have 20 minutes to find incontrovertible proof or you and your whole family discover you have heritable ass cancer.

That contradicts nothing I have said. In fact it supports my statements if you bother to look at it.

This. People just mad Hillary didn't get the Oral Office and finally break their 50 year jew hold on America.

Where's Ike and Nixon when you need them?

Attached: 21TRUMPRACEweb1-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 145K)

I'm not sure what the cartoonist is on about, but he nailed it.

>Abraham lincoln, "rid America of this evil"
Yeah, he was well on his way to sending all the niggers back to Africa until Booth assassinated him. Too bad. SAD

>Trump/Modern Capitalist, "buy all these guys and have my own NFL team"
And that's exactly the state of sportsniggers today

Attached: 1535296247108.jpg (694x530, 70K)

Lincoln hated slavery and niggers, dixie liked slavery and hated niggers

gosh that'd explain why Lincoln didn't give a fuck about ending slavery and only did it when it was politically expedient

Lincoln loved big government and jewish banks. He didnt give a fuck about slavery.

He doesn't. It's just an easy way for an city billionaire to get rural Cleetus on his side.

Smearing without evidence is what they do. I'm at the point where I will undermine someone if I know they're a liberal whether in hiring or any other way possible now because of their disgusting behavior.

This is utter bollocks. If you want to point fingers at a US President restarting the black slave trade fucking point them at Obama destabilising Libya.

Trump is a nigger loving cuckold lol

He is not even remotely racist

redpill me on lincoln daddy

"And they read into it their every intuition of evil."
-Anonymous

when has he said he hates minorities?

Oh yes tell us how the South "really won", Democrat.

>Lincoln gave a speech for Blacks to emigrate elsewhere
>His speech was a failure
He still advocated it, user. You are being obtuse.

You know what to do...

Attached: 1537618102796.jpg (1024x675, 203K)

I don't agree with the premise of your question. Democrats, through their actions and what they encourage from 'minority communities' are the racists.

lol this is one of the worst internet memes.
Lincoln was a jew cuck and he never advocated for this.

Move the idea bubbles to the niggers.

Yes, he tried to rid America of the evil that is niggers.

Give me a single reason that brown people deserve to live?

Yet the south went dicks flaying about their support from the Brits. Fuck off Democrat you lost, deal with it.

Even the author admits that your can’t buy niggers and expect them to actually work

Literally just open a fucking book. Lincoln correctly saw negroids as a separate race that would forever cause mutual distress among whites. He told them to their faces to go the fuck back to Africa.

Niggers don't have ideas

Literally two seconds on google.
abrahamlincoln.quora.com/Remarks-on-Colonization-August-14-1862-Document-66

>all Negroes are good at sports

What a racist cartoon.

Old "Honest" Abe was a jew don't believe the good guy sales pitch.

Why would he want to buy a bunch of niggers to play handegg if he knows they will kneel during the anthem?

>186561861

Horsey the Cuck strikes again.

Attached: 631613561351.png (1024x675, 1.42M)

Kek.

Attached: Serena Bix nood.png (366x287, 113K)

what book, you dumbfuck? all history books about lincoln never stated that he wanted to send the blacks back.
you fucking dumbass lying nigger

>“We look to our condition, owing to the existence of the two races on this continent. I need not recount to you the effects upon white men, growing out of the institution of Slavery. I believe in its general evil effects on the white race. See our present condition---the country engaged in war!---our white men cutting one another's throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence. It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.”

Attached: 1537618102796.jpg (1024x675, 216K)

>for the purpose of aiding the colonization
You know he was talking about IN THE US you dumb ass

where does he say, send them to Africa. He simply calls for reasonable segregation, which is exactly what happened.

As in, Central America.

>The question is if the colored people are persuaded to go anywhere, why not there? One reason for an unwillingness to do so is that some of you would rather remain within reach of the country of your nativity. The place I am thinking about having for a colony is in Central America. It is nearer to us than Liberia---not much more than one-fourth as far as Liberia, and within seven days' run by steamers. Unlike Liberia it is on a great line of travel---it is a highway. The country is a very excellent one for any people, and with great natural resources and advantages, and especially because of the similarity of climate with your native land---thus being suited to your physical condition.

American Slavery was the best thing that could have happened to the African slaves, that is if you are someone who doesn't like castration and literal genocide.
also buhu these blackies earn more than most white people while playing shitty sports games

Yes. Try listening to what he actually says and not what the fake news reports he says.

It is the worst thing that could have happened to America. These rusting farm tools fucking up our lives

That makes sense

Someone shop jew faces on the guys in the back and make it into a redpill for niggers about how kikes ran the slave trade

>I must end this evil
When Lincoln ended slavery, there already was conflict between north and south. He ended slavery because it was conveniant for him to weaken his opponents power. Liberals are goddamn stupid and try to rewrite history for their political gains.

Colonization was dying among mainstream abolitionists in the US long before 1861. By then the John Brown types had taken over the movement and blacks were considered equal by them. Those same radical republicans would largely dominate congress from the middle of the war into the mid 1870s. Lincoln himself was considered a moderate in abolitionist circles. He got the GOP nomination over other hard line abolitionists because most of his campaign speeches for the 1860 election were about big spending infrastructure projects and the economy in general. Lincoln was a money man, He spent most of his life as a lawyer for large railroad companies. He was a crony capitalist in todays terms and his administration was rife with corruption and kickbacks to big business. Most of that stuff would eventually come to ruin Grants administration. Virtually everything wrong with the country today can be traced back to actions Lincoln took or precedent he set.

>He still advocated it, user.
That speech was for a small voluntary program in DC only before the emancipation proclamation. By 1864 he was pushing totally different policy in congress.

>CUTTING EDGE SATIRE

see
you larping english teacher, you are annoying as fuck and ignorant lincoln was a jew shill and destroyed this country because he hated the souths way of life which by the way had very little to do with niggers.

checked, this
Also
sage for b8

Another project he never acted on.

Lincoln was a Republican you retard.

Does he?

BASED

South deserved it for importing niggers.

If he did I imagine millions of people would have lived full lives.

Lincoln came from a broke household, and bankrupted a post office. He was a lawyer later in life, where he beat Stephen Douglas (one of his later opponents, as you'll note from the link I gave you).

>Small voluntary program
If he had done it forcibly, it would've been better for everyone involved. It would've taken away the whole 'slavery' question, and it would've given blacks a future where they could've fought for themselves and have their own lives. Now they are treated as political pawns so people can be pitted against each other. It's the same as when white people killed each other over slavery, as Lincoln noted.

Stop being angry and make a point.
>Hated the Souths' way of life
Define this.

The whole US deserves what it gets for feeding these little monkey babies