I just stalked every girl and guy from my pre-school photos they're all living successful normie lives it's not fucking...

I just stalked every girl and guy from my pre-school photos they're all living successful normie lives it's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>"Life's not fair, user."

Well I'm 30.

All of them are looking like super used up roasties now.

>mfw I'm better 10x better looking now than I was back then

All of the Chads are all fat balding cunts now as well. Kind of shocking really.

I guess when you look good naturally without any effort when you're in your teens/early 20s that you never learn how to stay good looking because none of it was earned.

I got some bad news for you. Or maybe it is good news, but everything people post of “social media” is a lie except maybe the pictures they post of every fucking meal they eat.

>suicide fuel

Who told you it was fair

>tfw your ex told you she would be depressed and disappointed if she would be me 25 y.o.
>tried to redpill her gone wrong she thinks im living in a fantasy world with too much imagination while she is projecting

Attached: 1519473126992.png (645x773, 40K)

This what you do all day, just feel sorry for yourselves?

Attached: 1235261403609.jpg (300x306, 34K)

All fake user
>also notice women getting dolled up in makeup
>them showing how awesome their lives are
>when actually its 1 hour out of the past 3 weeks of their boring vapid lives that they show off

Define success

Not feeling sorry for yourself everyday.

>tfw 24 years old and only NEETed and work shitty jobs like night security guard
>tfw never went to university, never got an apprenticeship

My life is already over.

I did this once, some of them were literally dead from overdoses.

>lives in Australia with welfare
>still complaining
either work at the gas station with ahmed or be a neet on welfare

Are you me?
I get cunts saying "omg you're 24 you're still young there's time".
24 isn't fucking young.

This is why I deleted my facebook back in 2011 or something. I finished compulsory education back in 2006. I found everyone in my class on facebook, a lot of them dropped out of school with no grades. Every single one of them has done better in life than I have despite me continuing education in IT for a few more years earning various diplomas. To this day I am still working for agencies on cuck minimum wages. I have 4 members of my family that are important to me, when they are dead or 100% don't need me anymore I will commit suicide.

Attached: 1532582193597.png (900x1042, 90K)

Literally every problem I have experienced in my life is due to a lack of a father figure. Single motherhood is a death sentence for men.

Stay off social media, period. And try to stop comparing yourself to others, it won't end well.

This, I was so short and ugly in my teens that I got terrible insecurity and it fucked up my life
Now I see that Im taller and better looking than the rest, former classmates girls who never even looked at me now want to meet
If Id know that back then my life would be so much better
Teen social life doesnt mean shit in life but its too late now

Why aren't you immune to propaganda yet

That is really pathetic user