You know what Jow Forums all of you need mandatory service in the armed forces

you know what Jow Forums all of you need mandatory service in the armed forces

Attached: kommando.jpg (388x443, 19K)

Nah.

yes. all of those white supremacist who talk about white genocide need to enlist into reserves and be ready to defend their lands.

But I did already

Attached: army.jpg (720x540, 70K)

no thanks, i get to deal with retards outside of the army as well

Is it an army or a gay club?

difference?

fins go to the sunas nude

i see smiles, it's clearly a gay club

You probably even fuck your gf with your shoes on, faggot.

It's fraternity, not homosex.
>you will never sleep shoulder to shoulder with your mates ever again
Feels bad man

Attached: finnish army sleepings time.jpg (1536x1024, 208K)

Thats the difference

Kek, who the fuck brought that cot?

In non gay armies, everyone wants to leave asap, but stays out of sheer morals.

Probably an officer. I never saw anyone except officers sleep in those. It's also a huge tent, probably a leader tent. Not a regular team tent.

Stop being homosex :D

Im already enlisted, on a 5 year contract as an infantry officer

I really doubt leaders would wear särmäreitä.

>you know what Jow Forums all of you need mandatory service in the armed forces
phase 1,

school shooting emergency demands that army recruiters give high school students lessons on firearms

phase 2

mandatory asvab testing for all 16 year olds, so they know how their career options look next to a job they could get in the service, career path planning

phase 3,

mandatory service for all for 2 years starting at age 18

i did it and i'm still a 30yo neet perma-virgin, military service wont make you a man if you're fucked in life in the other areas like for example you are socially retarded or ugly and can't get friends etc... military service only help those whose life is already normal and they have friends and people who they can trust.

bump

Fuck off. Military is a pawn of the zionists and you know it

T. Company gimp

Attached: Work+Days+In+Finnish+Army+3.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>Military is a pawn of the zionists and you know it
that depends on weather the orders you follow are golden or not, are you using defensive force or are you murdering?

I agree. Let's start WW3 so we ALL join.

Attached: 1491568560014.jpg (500x500, 244K)

and please tell me how your rednec militia is faring?

What is the coast guard?

Hi Poland, are songs about rape allowed?

Attached: jangannyaniya.jpg (1189x813, 360K)

if they're cathy then yes. if they are hard to listen due to shitty tune then they are forbidden.

> in my army, ALL forms of violence are allowed, even omnicide.

what the fuck upside down poland

>-14 myopia
>can't do lasik nor cornea transplants

I'm practically disabled.

do kosynierów cię przyjmą user

Lol defend our lands by being sent to the middle eastern conflict to fight for Israel or put in Eastern Europe to sabotage Russian/nationalist interests? No thanks I’d rather we sent the tranny’s, fags and man woman over to you. Enjoy faggot

Nice proxy, Israel.

yes, but unironically

Attached: the violence always escalates.jpg (858x739, 157K)

>or

well, i don't live in a country that is israel's bitch

hmm invade African soil to which i have no belonging only to have both me and my wife at home get fucked in the ass by angry niggers.
i'll pass.

That's exactly my point, user.

but you'll get to kill niggers
don't you have preperation service? it teaches you discipline and makes you Jow Forums without dying for kike's cause

Our militias have taken blows from the feds back in the 90s but we are still here.
Our militias may not train as much as Polish militias, but we don't have Russians ready to invade again.
Poland has been invaded so many times you guys better have a strong army. I should hope your average warrior is fiercer than the average redneck American.

well, at least uncucked poles are as unyielding as kamikaze

Rare flag you guys have a great little country.

Good you guys are doing gods work by removing commies and kebabs.

Been there done that.
It's why I have no empathy or compassion anymore. I can off people who are a danger to my country or culture without a single ounce of remorse.

>out of sheer morals
Prison sentence doesnt even come close to look like the words sheer morals. Even if your english is bad how the fuck did you manage such a mistake?

Sometimes a little of both.

Attached: terminal lance.jpg (1227x623, 193K)

Good, compassion and empathy are weakness exploited by shitskins, niggers and kikes. Just look at your PM

Maybe reserves or national guard, but I'm already fit, you don't need army for that stuff necessarily.
Plus army fitness is just endurance and fuck that

Endurance is more valuable in combat situation

>serve israel
fuck off back to israel you schlomo-nosed fucking kike!

Why? I don't want to fight war like a filthy boomer. The wars are manufactured to kill complete npcs and they never end.

Attached: download (26).jpg (272x204, 7K)

>all of you need mandatory service in the armed forces
It was great fun and I learned to blow things up good! Now I'm old so I have forgotten about the boring shit we did.

>Fuck off. Military is a pawn of the zionists and you know it
Not all militaries train to die for Israel. I guess ours does now but the finns still don't.

Baded

It was in mandatory service while i transformed from an ironybro into redpilled.

and swear yourselves to elohim

> why won't you stop using your time to think outside of the limitations (((we))) set for you and go die for Israel like a retard
Yeah, how about no?

>Psst
>Just let me steal a year of your life, just in case we need you to fight for Israeli interests in the Middle East

Thanks, but no thanks.

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

You Jews should climb out of your banks and newspapers and fight your own wars.