Does he deserve the position (and the accusations)?

Does he deserve the position (and the accusations)?

Attached: brett-kavanaugh.jpg (2000x1331, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnCJs0HSxu0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKjYg_1Nxx4
youtube.com/watch?v=hAx2gdc7_RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a rapist.

I have no idea who he is. I like his tie though, so sure, give him the job.

People have already forgotten about the shitshow the Left put on during the Kavanaugh hearings. Now these accusations after the hearings and reviews are just an attempt to delay and cast doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=xnCJs0HSxu0
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnCJs0HSxu0

youtube.com/watch?v=SKjYg_1Nxx4
>youtube.com/watch?v=SKjYg_1Nxx4

youtube.com/watch?v=hAx2gdc7_RQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=hAx2gdc7_RQ

Even if he tried to get his rocks off at 17 while drunk at a party he should still get the position. The story is false and anyone who was involved in making it up should be hung

Yeah it's a nice tie. Although anyone who is Catholic (or religious are all) should probably be banned from holding any type of public office.

He's getting confirmed, period. Grassley's doing the right thing by making them play by their own rules. The longer he waits the more excuses the Dems and this Ford slut will give, casting further doubt on the accusations.

this

The fucking dude is a choir boy. Spends his life spooning out food to the homeless and coaching his daughters basketball team. Even if he did something stupid when he was 17, he doesn't deserve this. (Let me know if we could all pass that test for when we were young.)
This whole thing is a circus and it's disgusting to watch. I pray for our country. Pic Related.

Sorry this pic didn't make the trip

Attached: cbf.png (480x391, 187K)

Why is he copping shit for (allegedly) doing shit that was standard behavior for frat lads of a certain vintage? Context matters, as does chronology.
Watching him get reamed by the types of Washington fucks that almost definitely rape children on a semi-regular basis is bloody infuriating.

I see your nose Jew.

>Be drunk
>Boorishly feel up girl who's not into it
>Forget about it completely
>Get called a rapist THIRTY SIX YEARS later in front of everyone
>Be confused

On a MeToo scale this is Aziz Ansari tier.

So, a 53 year old guy grabbed some girl's tit when he was 17. This is completely ridiculous, I can't believe that the Repubcucks are actually paying it any mind. If a 17 year old guy grabbing a tit without express written consent makes someone a criminal, then all men are criminals. Time to just laugh at the cunts, tell them their tits and twats are nothing special, and too fucking bad if it pisses off the Dems. This has gone well beyond idiotic.

You're a rapist
Checkm8 Mohammed

This 100%.
I know the optics of Grassley "cucking" by extending deadlines and attempting to coddle this insane fraudulent bitch are infuriating to us but these optics aren't for US. When it's over no one has a case to bitch. "She had every opportunity to testify".

We're at the precipice of closing this insane chapter in American history, fren. With the balance of the court secure, DECLAS, indictments, mass arrests, and the complete destruction of the left can commence. For now, we have to play their game.

That won't work. Feinstein held onto the letter for two months, but this is completely overlooked. They had every opportunity to bring up the alleged incident at the hearings, but they didn't. Just need to tell them sorry, we don't put time back on the clock. No extra time.

He's not really putting any significant extra time on the clock though, it's all optics.
Dems know if this extends past Wed. K is fucked. It's desperation to stall / block his confirmation and delay DECLAS. Fortunately, they are not the timekeepers of this game.

Look, what you say is logical and true fren. I agree. You have to understand the Senate is in a delicate predicament here. These optics are to squash 6 weeks of "GOP hates womyn and loves their rapists" headlines leading up to the election. They need to shut that shit down so MSM doesn't have any credibility to forcefeed that bullshit to 85 IQ Sally the Soccer Mom from now until election day.
I know it's goddamn infuriating but it's necessary.

Attached: strong_weak.jpg (600x600, 137K)

THIS

Ford gang raped me to death two thousand decades ago, you have to believe me or you are a rape gang apologist.