Serial killers and the cause

What is it about the United States and serial killers? ITT thread, I propose a theory and would like you all to propose your own theory.
This theory is very new, at least to me, you may have already thought of this and/or this board. My next post will contain my theory. Please bare with me.

Attached: main-qimg-c1cb6ddbee45191cc19d598c6d25e43f-c.jpg (481x411, 39K)

Society got too nice.

We publicize ours

There are 5x more people in the US as compared to the UK yet there are over 20x more serial killers in the US.
Pic related is my theory. This is circumcision rates the world over. One theme I find repeated over and over in serial killers is sexual frustration. 1.5/100 males have a botched circumcision that results in zero sexual release.
Heres my equation, botched circumcision + the violent act that us circumcision=heightened proclivity to commit murder

Attached: 1280px-Circumcision_Prevalence_using_red_for_the_most_circumcising_countries.svg.png (1280x657, 208K)

alot of it has to do with how each country classifies what a serial killer is
and whether they catch and report them
but even if all serial killers were documented the us would still probably lead because of how the media covers killers

Jeffrey Dahmer was Circumcised. Think there is a connection?

how up-to-date is thta picture?

America actually has a competent police force as well. Considering all the other shitty police in the world, America's police forces are by far the best generally.

It is a bit outdated. Current circumcision rates in the USA have declined into the 60-70% range.

Half those countries numbers are useless. The average chinese driver kills more people getting groceries than most american serial killers. And does anyone believe Mexico has had just 22 serial killers?

That's my theory. There are over 2700 known serial killers in USA history and likely hundreds more unknown.

>What is it about the United States and serial killers?
What is per capita?

Dahmer not only had mental and social issues, but his home life was utter shit. That pretty much sealed the fucking deal. When your brain is already not wired right, your family is one of the last bastions that might have stopped things progressing to such a point.
Of course there are exceptions.

All other countries have either cuck police or crap police. Both are incompetent in serious crime and write off victims as missing persons.

>And does anyone believe Mexico has had just 22 serial killers?
Yesterday.

>fails to do elementary math
>retarded crackpot theory based on projection

Right. We report and keep very accurate statistics on serial killers, relatively speaking.

imo it is various factors

A very important one is the size of the usa and the fact people live in single houses. This is probably the most significant factor. You see it nature too: insects and animals stay and live together to avoid predators

Serial killing requires intimacy, space and time, which makes it very difficult in high density populations

>Of course there are exceptions.
Like when your Harpy wife is egging you on and telling the half naked armed rednecks that you won't shoot her husband...but they shoot her husband anyway.

WE"RE NUMBER ONE!!!!

It's China's fault for inventing gunpowder.

Americans are very killable people. Their mutt faces and morbid obesity make them easy targets.

Killing for a cartel isn't considered serial killing. This also is not a graph of homicide or violent murders but of serial killers.

All you really need to understand is the USA and maybe Europe are the only ones keeping real stats.

Everyone else is trying to rig theirs horribly or are simply too incompetent to ever catch anybody.

China is likely many times the USA in this graph, and the difference is China has caught almost none of their killers and doesn't care to.

What is 5x uk population but 20x serial killer rate? You obviously didn't read the thread.

>ctrl-F 'mk ultra'
>0 results
Shills working overtime

my sides

What is your theory then user?

Yeah, but the World Champ is ours. Rule Brittania!

Attached: 1511024694980.jpg (1317x796, 190K)

Loss of community you say?

Woooooooo!!!!!!

For serial killers to thrive you need some conditions.
1. a reasonable expectation of privacy and presumption of innocence to disappear into during the cool down phase between killings
2. a reasonably peaceful, unsuspecting population to prey upon.
The USA satisfies both of these, but here's the kicker
3. Police detectives capable of recognizing the occurrence and competent enough to stop it
4. Killers sloppy enough to leave clues connecting their victims
otherwise who knows?
Also what's to distinguish between some darky or jihadi joy killing anonymous darkies and sand nigger children that no one ever misses or reports. vs a serial killer?
Serial killing is highly suspect phenomena as it seems to center around privileged whites exclusively while killers of a similar nature in other environments are not considered serial killers.

M
E
D
I
A

Notice how serial killers and spree killers have 3 things in common
1. They're ego and attention driven
2. They're a product of the modern age and were unheard of before the development of mass media
3. They're a particularly American phenomenon, which has the largest and most sensationalist media

Who is jack the ripper?

You should also show a graph of local and federal law enforcment funding (because eurocops are just state funded mallcops) and population density in each country.

Usa is better at finding, recording, and solving crime with a higher population and legal firearms. What’s your fucking excuse you josef fritzl cunts

Are you referring to Jack? Have you heard of the monster of Florence?

Every time one of you morons makes this thread the obvious answer is within the first 4 replies and yet it still sticks around for ages.

We are the only country that has a massive force of people dedicated to the investigation of serial killers. Literally every other country on the planet is relying on us to help them figure out how to deal with all the killers they know they have but can't figure out.

You and everyone who makes these threads deserves the cancer it's giving you.

Serial killing is highly suspect phenomena
Interestingly, if you're a gang member in USA and have killed a substantial amount of people, you aren't considered a serial killer either. Probably same applied to the mob, army and ofc alphabet soup serial killers as well.
Kinda seems like a retarded value to track if all the most prolific of that value aren't counted towards the total.

Jack the Ripper is a fucking amateur next to Harold "218 confirmed kills" Shipman, current serial killer World Champion.

Serial killers are only defined in gentrified societies, other countries simply have warlords, tyrants, various 'rebel' or 'nationalised' militias, insurgencies, gang warfare etc.

My point is that the baser human instincts, like wanting to kill, are still strong even in 'civilised' countries. Man became too civilised, too quickly. Murderers are not given a 'justified outlet' for their obsession with killing.

I'd agree with anyone who just puts it down to mental illness, but think back a couple hundred years, how many mentally ill people with swords and a boner for killing do you think were turned back from a battlefield?

We are likely the only country that has a coherant enough police force to identify serial killers. Think about it:
>First kill
>Goes dark for a while
>figires out mistakes
>kills again
>much less sloppy
>kill again
>Now is confident
>Kills a bunch of people
For police to ID that a serial killer is at work they have to be able to link the murders. A killer might be killing in different states. Dumping bodies in other states. INTERPOL can only do so much and is operating in a dozen different languages across borders that dont always cooperate. Not to mention the lack of funding fo the smaller EU police departments, who may just write off the murder.
Hell in Japan if there is no readily identifiable motive or perp they rule it as a suicide. Imagine finding out your mom stabbed herself 26 times in the back!

Mutt blood
Tries to destruct such sick society

Attached: Facesofthegreatestcountryintheworld.jpg (201x250, 16K)

At least it means dindus have something to blame whitey for

Attached: based.jpg (900x1154, 368K)

yeah andrei chikatilo would have probably killed less than 10 if "WE DON HAVE CEREAL KILLAS IN MUH MUDDA RUSSIA" wasn't national policy

Multi cukturalism

How many of those US serial killers were simply CIA projects?

you might be onto something with that

Sorry anons. Something came up irl.

We Americans make statistics with complete honesty and transparency. All other 3rd world countries like England and Africa hide them to look better. We value honors and sincerity. Germany has more psychopaths than us. Remember the German pilot who crashed the plane with tons of people ridden just for fun?

Serial killers are obsessed with power, and America is the one country where you have the highest per capita of power hungry people.

Just because your media doesn't report on serial killers, because they're afraid of being called racist, doesn't mean there are no serial killers.

It's just easier to get away with it in the states

Thats because the neighbor you hate is literally on your dick because you live on an island

There are over 100 active serial killers in my country. Right now. What's your theory?

Fuck off you shitskins. It only shows that the U.S. crime reporters are more honest than any other shit countries

broken families, social rejection, incels is my guess

you are the shit skin
take a picture of your hand with timestamp

Attached: 1459319023624.png (300x250, 55K)

This guy was the GOAT criminal. 50+ rapes, 13 murders and over 100 burglaries.

It took 40+ years to catch him.

Attached: 460px-Original_Night_Stalker-East_Area_Rapist (1).jpg (460x600, 58K)

Huge country, lots of people, more blind spots in society, harder to get caught. Finland has only few "real" serial killers, but a several people that got caught after their second kill or so and are not really classified as such despite it being very probable they would have kept going.

That capture just happened a few months ago because of ancestry dna websites.

>Africa has high circumcision rates
>Only country whom are somewhat okay to live in are in the south, with low circumcision rates
>The ME also has a high circumcision rate
Oh fuck.
Your theory makes alot of sense, now that i think about it. Higher circumcision rate = more crime

If I were American, it would be quite fun to kill those 85IQ mutts, it is like a game or something

Attached: 1508556827162.jpg (229x250, 26K)

Being a serial killer is the ultimate expression of freedom

Of course the most free country in the world is going to have them disproportionately

except for latin america which has the highest murder rate

Attached: 1508808872685.png (660x415, 85K)

True
We need to kill those Amerimutts
Bring in mutt crusher

Attached: 1526401149660.jpg (567x612, 152K)

Finland is small. Not geographically speaking, but in terms of community. The USA is fucking huge and extremely connected.

its the jews, you get circumcised right after birth turning you into psychopaths.

It's a thread about serial killers and circumcision. But I cannot deny the fact that the USA has 3rd world cultural practices which I am also a victim of.

But it seems news are only talking about mass shooting now. I dont remember "a proper one" caught for a long time, all the stories are about pre 2000s series.

Can it be some statistics fuckup, when ghetto niggers shoot each other, have several kills and go to the "serial killers" graph?

Murder as terrible as it is does not make someone a serial killer.

The country with highest murder rate has

Attached: l_1454_5e98bb62151888364dab530706dd6742.png (940x471, 146K)

And serial killers only in America

That was my point. There has been just two serial killers here who got away with it for a long time, one nurse who discreetly poisoned her elderly and sickly patients and one psycho who targeted marginalized alcoholics and drowned them, making it seem like drunken accidents. It's incredibly hard to get away with killing someone here. Clearance rate on homicides and disappearances is very high. One of the perks of living in a boring country.

So if you were a major player in WWII you have allot of serial killers?

Great thread.
I studied forensic psych, here is an interesting aspect that most people don't consider.
Serial killers usually go for victims they know will allow them to operate for a while. They therefore choose prostitutes.
When looking at the level of serial killers in a given country one must look at the legal status of prostitution.
Countries like the USA (prostitution is illegal) means that whores put themselves at greater risk...operate in the shadows.

Mexico and Brazil for example have legal prostitution. They do not need to operate in the dark. Government agencies and groups monitor the activities of said prostitutes which leads to less serial killers.

Sure, you can argue that the USA has a stronger police force, is more organized but most murders still remain unsolved.
The serial killers that are caught are those that follow an M.O or leave some type of calling card.
Many serial killers do not fit into the mold, they go on killing without ever getting caught as their methods, victims and area of operation don't remain constant.

Most of the serial killers in the US are talked about as the nice neighbor Next Door. Most of the bigger names where in communities. A lot of victims were members of large communities themselves. As a good rule of thumb I always assume people in the sticks are armed. Easier targets are in the city

I take my boat across the Detroit River and throw my trash and beer cans in your parks.

>t. Apollyon

Attached: 17ddfa338cbd5bd8f79a8692f653c0b6678fec23_hq.jpg (758x1024, 106K)

You need to normalize for population size.

Another problem is how good the law and proper documentation of crime is in different countries. E.g. how does black crime in the US get documented vs in african states? How does people involved with the mexican cartels get documented in the US vs Mexico? Other countries doesn't have that sizable minority groups and where those minorities come from law enforcement works differently.

The US is also ground zero for the "deep state". I believe that there are many groups in the US involved with human sacrifice, blackmail pedo rings etc. I think some serial killers are people involved with that or maybe even patsies in some cases.

Actually, I tend to believe that circumcision has these negative effects. The subjects will never get sated by sexual release and will have much higher chance to chase stronger stimuli.

Pretty much this. Add to this an ENORMOUS publicity from (((media))) and you have a base of copycat killers.

>be doctor
>man comes into my office complaining of night sweats and vision problems
>give him lethal dose of morphine instead

Attached: doctor.jpg (350x525, 25K)

It's the melting pot in action. You have a clusterfuck of incompatible cultures that are being mashed together until the people therein have 0 cultural identity while experiencing cultural divide at the same time. It's a recipe for meaningless disaster. This also explains why we have more mass shootings. You can't steer your people right if they don't have a road to follow.

Mentally ill

The answer is MK ultra

Attached: 1537175199382.jpg (1008x1024, 187K)

Just look at who was running the Psych Warfare Operations in the US from the 60's

Sydney Gottlieb, Michael Aquino, and others that are clearly the catalyst from their operations building up their Satanic Cults.....combined with their operations in the media and entertainment industry, while moving drugs into the "Scene"

This is an obvious one.....

They created the first Zodiac Killer and the Cult known as 4Pi

Aquino, LaVey, Manson 1 + 2, the Finders, etc etc etc....their little network.

How do you create a Serial Killer?

The "Making of a Murderer" ?

By creating one and sensationalizing it as a tool to create more and more depression and manic panic attacks

Any entertainer that wouldn't drive the sublime narratives and the "dirge" were killed.....

Attached: Michael Aquino Sammy Davis.png (474x255, 107K)

I've noticed that most graphs used on Jow Forums are outdated.
Always take them with a grain of salt.

Hello,

would you care to elaborate on per capita statistics or do you wish to count the absolutes of an exceptionally large country as a proper objective measurement against the what 20 million that live in italy?

if lets say italy has 20 million people and usa 10x, that would make the per capita of italy only about 1/2 of usa, a big difference but paling in comparison the one you are showing

fuck this board is stupid propaganda for the uneducated

Srsly, tho... Americans are just better at everything.

Attached: 1516851577351-pol.jpg (450x720, 614K)

I'm glad everybody agrees Japan is more violent than Russia, who are both more violent than Mexico.

There is a difference between killing for money and killing for pleasure. Although lots of gangsters(mostly the nigger ones) enjoy killing innocents for fun or robbery victims for the fuck of it after they got the money. So really it is a blurry line.

I wouldn't say the entire board, just OP and his retarded kind.
As you can tell, most people responding are asking the same thing(s).

LMAO classic Shipman.

Attached: haha.jpg (268x269, 8K)