Happening in Finland...

Happening in Finland. Russian owned corporation "Airiston Helmi" is currently having it's "cottages" raided by atleast 100 Finnish police and coastal border guard for "tax evasion" in the archipelago of Turku. The the cottages are flanking an important supply route that would be vital for Finland during wartime. The corporation has previously bought Finnish surplus military vessels with Finnish camo including a Kampela-class mine laying ferry.

Sources

uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/77631-satelliittikuva-venalaisyhtiolla-hammentavaa-kalustoa-turun-saaristossa

mtv.fi/uutiset/rikos/artikkeli/tastako-firmasta-on-kyse-ts-paraisilla-sijaitsevan-yhtion-kiinteiston-luota-lahtenyt-runsaasti-poliiseja/7084186#gs.eZbw3S8

ts.fi/uutiset/paikalliset/4094808/Krp tekee kotietsintoja useaan kohteeseen Turun saaristossa kommandopipoisia viranomaisia nahty ambulanssin kyydissa

Attached: 78811527.jpg (882x496, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418230
yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418192
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coastal guard vessel involved in the operation

Attached: 1d9461bf.jpg (1080x721, 60K)

Attached: 55c23609.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Satellite picture of the surplus vessels

Attached: ebb473f0.jpg (552x374, 40K)

According to an eye witness the police dealing with the tax evasion wearing balaclavas and assault rifles

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418230

Who could thought it would be bad idea to sell these things to Russians.

Attached: 1537405061764.jpg (125x95, 2K)

I've never seen a sea spurdo, how do you defend yourselves?

Turku was always Russia.
Prepare for the next Russian Spring!

Attached: 1536133653305m.jpg (451x1024, 99K)

Nice try ruski but we have more troops on the raid than your spetsnaz cell has bullets

Finnish people are Russians at heart. We WILL liberate our brothers in Finland.
The uprising is here and you won't stop us!

Attached: 1533159041747.png (500x484, 224K)

Fug is it happening now

''Tax evasion'', sure!

Attached: coffee tremblings.jpg (657x527, 35K)

>over 100 police and coast guards involved
>no-fly zone over Turku Archipelago for the whole weekend (because of this)
Wtf, is it normal to get a flying ban for 'tax evasion'? THIS IS BIG

>''Turun saaristossa on voimassa myös lentokielto todennäköisesti koko viikonlopun ajan.'' t. Iltalehti

The sea spurdo is a secret Finnish ninja vessel.
At a moment's notice it can strike fugg into any enemy sea going unit :DD

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10418192

But aren't paying denbts important?

Those Russians are Finnished

Attached: 1532464609545.gif (350x195, 868K)

To be honest there nothing like tax evasion that gets Finnish government to do something.

Finns are just very Russophobic. They call our culture of LIBERATION a "tax invasion" and chimp out.
You guys need to get more tolerant I swear.

Attached: 1531057691847m.jpg (1024x640, 83K)

Well it was a bold tactic, but the Finns are brave warriors.

prove you're fucking Finn, you piece of shit.

Yle-news said that the company is based in other EU-country, but seems that it's a Russian proxy.

Here in Helsinki in woke up to the sound of fighter flying low. Doesn't usually happen here.

Nothing wrong with cracking down on the 5th column.

Thank you based Finland. Fuck those faggots where it hurts.

Onpas tunteisiin mennyt vastaus :D Puhu japania vai oletko proxy ryssä?

>Doesn't usually happen here
You'll get used to it.

Tapa ittes ryssäbotti

Do you happen to Finnic?

No.

Police also declared the archipelago as a no-fly zone, which is quite peculiar to say the least.

Pic related, Finnish combat divers.

Attached: 5180d17e.jpg (565x328, 46K)

Russophobia is just common sense.

>during wartime.

Lolwut. What war? With us?

I love Finland. And i hope all will happen by law way. if cops do that they must have reasons.

So what does that mean? Will you join NATO now or will you get invaded?

Why do they have hats?

I heard russian oligarchs have some real estate in Finland.

Maybe they have helicopters.

So, why that opinion then?

Imposing restrictions on Russian nationals and Russian proxy companies purchasing property in strategically important areas has been a big political issue here for years. In that way this isn't that unusual, but the apparently very armed reaction is something new.

Where do you think those faggots got the money to build the cottages? I can guarantee they stole them from russian people.

Finland gonna get Crimea'd

Attached: 1277685452472.png (629x541, 68K)

I guess you're right.

It's a known fact that wearing the army's Adventure Hat increases all stats while sacrificing defense.

Attached: 029674.jpg (480x480, 84K)

itd actually be cool if the brim was wider

>Digits
After which, a deebly concerned vote will occur and everyone becomes proudly Russian.
Then war occurs.

You know. Some old oligarchs from Saint Petersburg increased in 1990. It was time of war on the streets and criminal.

And i heard some oligarch boats has some weapon at that time. Torpedoes. And its not a joke.

So the maximum preparedness is smart desision.

More detailed map. Red dots are airisto holdings red line is the supply route

Attached: 5e3690d5 (1).jpg (653x1024, 235K)

>winter war 2 coming up
wew what a time to be alive

Attached: 1537584600707.jpg (750x750, 84K)

>According to an eye witness the police dealing with the tax evasion wearing balaclavas and assault rifles

Seems like a tad much for arresting tax evaders.

There has been some panic from time to time about Russians buying land near Finnish military sites.

Some of these sites were a bit suspect: basically they were empty factory-halls with no industry: just heavy surveillance and bought for no apparent reasons

Most of these real estate deals get under finnish radar because let us be honest: Russia probably does some heavy espionage around here and few odd deals here and there can raise suspicion, especially if they are near some vital military routes.

approximately what percentage of these archipelagos are inhabited?

Attached: 1474797667632.jpg (2000x1332, 383K)

>EVERYONE is Russian!
the asian mutt....

Lots of summer cottages over there. Not sure about permanent inhabitants.

>the Asian mutt
Perfect description of both Finns and Russians. What's the issue? We're one people.
Germany should come home too btw.

suomi berkele :DDDDD

You have a point

Boonies are operator as fuck, and no one wants to get their helmet pads wet

Good job Finland

pretty high numbers especially in that area, i live there as well. Any place with municipal roads is pretty much inhabited year around. smaller islands that need boat access less likely to be inhabited year round. By small i mean like 1 square mile and less.

'Russboos are cancer

>those island names

I really don't think this is government work. The winter war was only because we needed to protect Saint Petersburg from Hitler.

At now we have no any reasons to conflict. That why i sopouse it is oligarch work.

>Nice try ruski but we have more bullets for the raid than than ruskis spetsnaz cell has soldiers
Fixed that

Ethnically non-French hands wrote these posts

Finland is in a strategically important position and you don't want us joining NATO. Same with Crimea.

Attached: 1495958916828.png (371x532, 281K)

>Finns are just very Russophobic. They call our culture of LIBERATION a "tax invasion" and chimp out.
>You guys need to get more tolerant I swear.
WTF i love Finn's now, love the way, they hate commies
Based!

What should i shout to the Jow Forums russians coming to finland so they know not to shoot me?

privjet tovarichi, avot harashoo bodka

Ruki vverh! After they surrender you can safely execute them

>Aasialuoto

Attached: c0f2b9c6.jpg (250x195, 8K)

Yes. Because NATO builded like anti ussr alliance.

And all is ok since Stalin.

With Crimea is much different situation.

The bolshevik devils blood shall nourish our forests once more

Come and see.

Attached: 1373747630976.jpg (228x243, 31K)

Suomen karhu elämöi, se nosti kämmentä ja löi

Attached: 1432413610305.jpg (309x326, 29K)

>Harlot
what goes on there?

Attached: Benis.png (900x600, 78K)

Sauna orgies.

Wider brim would only be a hindrance

Would arguably look better but worse functionality

Probably an uninhabited island so nothing too much I suppose.

>germany should come home too btw
god i wish russia would just die
2nd most degenerate country after usa

I'm not honestly worried at all that anything could happen here even remotely the same way as in Ukraine. There are no real pro-Russian political forces here that anyone would take seriously. What kind of lunatic would change Finnish administration to Russian for any reasons?

and why would Russia attack basically the only neighboring country that it has good relations with?

Slow down Muhammad. You need energy for promote islam in Germany.

>good relations

Lol, many Finns are very keen to think so because they don't want any trouble with anyone. Unfortunately foreigners don't necessarily think similarly.

I wish I could understand this beautiful elf script

You know, before 2014 have happened russia had good relations with ukraine too.

How does it matter what foreigners thinks? Or do you mean Russians?

But we really don't have any trouble.

Because if we stop being friendly we will join nato and cut their oil pipe that goes through our borders which would severely weaken their country

Finland doesn't have big areas with ethnic Russian populations though.

Why so angry Toshi? Were there not enough Moomin coffee-cups for you in the store?

Attached: 1365680849189.png (938x938, 685K)

That's true, but I was answering on this question:
>and why would Russia attack basically the only neighboring country that it has good relations with?

nor a pro-russian government to get deposed by a pro-EU government sparking a civil war

Plan of Crimea annexation was builded immediately after 1991. It is russian lands with russian people.

Ukraine made a stupid mistake with anti russian politics. And Poo tin just took advantage of the moment during second Ukranian revolution.

Russians in this case, but I mean in general many Finns always want to advertise that "we don't have any problems with anyone" because they can't deal with problems so they want to persuade at least themselves thinking that evetything is all right even when it's not.

Says an average Russian person who knows nothing about what's going on behind the scenes.

This is some preventive action.
These premises are long known to be strategically problematic.
Money laundering?
Closing airspace to do raids for it?
Deploy military for it?
This was a full blown military operation, despite the news telling it was just border control.

Two people have been arrested so far. No shots fired.

This was a show off. To who? That is unknown. Could have been to some criminal organizations, mafia or some loose gangs (plenty of them in Sweden already controlling vast suburban territories), trying to get a foot in here, that unlike Sweden, we use military force if needed.
Interesting, but on a habbening scale (0- 10) I would file this as 3.
>Yaaaawn.
>*beer open and sauna on*.

Without Russian supervision Finns devolve to Sweden-tier infantilism and cuckholdery. If i was Finn i would do everything i could to betray Finland (((independence))) and establish Kekkonen V2.0 regime.

fuck russia
karjala takaisin

>Without Russian supervision Finns devolve to Sweden-tier infantilism and cuckholdery

Hate to admit it but there's a seed of truth in that. Though I wouldn't call it supervision but threat.

I don't believe in big problems with EU country.
It means 3 world war. And it is suicide for everyone.

Thats why Finland dont join to NATO. And Ukraine too.

kekkonen was a soviet shill

That's what Gordievsky has been saying. According to him Kekkonen was recruited by KGB already in the 30's.

I heard 2/18 didnt get Adventure Hats

Attached: ristus.jpg (427x351, 20K)