Hitlers legacy

>at work in the morning
>coworker comes by and wants to show me some basic shit.
>loginonworkcomputer.exe
>this desktop image appears, a painting made by Adolf Hitler
>Oh, user, thats a nice painting. Who made it?
>Make up some french name
>It’s made by Chavreaux, a renaissance painter
>Really? It looks later than that.
>Yeah, he was before his time.
mfw someone liked Hitlers work without knowing it.

Attached: 64243583197.jpg (1185x867, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angelartschool.com
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: New Image.jpg (1024x730, 917K)

take a look at that as well

Attached: не поступил.jpg (1952x2760, 702K)

Attached: 1456609251250.jpg (1952x2760, 1.12M)

Once you know Hitler painted it, you can see how amateurish it really is.

Attached: 967DAA79-8890-4926-8659-1902157BE3B6.jpg (600x337, 49K)

nice lol

dude it's just 9 seconds apart lmao

Attached: having fun.jpg (750x743, 174K)

I like what Hitler painted
too bad he took a different route

Hitler murdered his lover in bed

>t. well programmed model German citizen

oh I meant 11, not 9
the jews did 911 tho

You can't reach Hitler's influence if you have not even the slightest sensitivity to art, which is the expression of the human soul.
You can't deny the man had aesthetic inclinations.

he really was a man of many talents

Attached: doing work.jpg (920x621, 109K)

a man of style as well

Attached: 1524209114981.jpg (1448x2048, 1.07M)

This.

The painting is good. There’s no sin in acknowledging that.

Sometimes bad men make good art

>art, which is the expression of the human soul.

Attached: Daumier_Honore-ZZZ-Orchestra_Seat_-_G.jpg (1484x1142, 379K)

Spoopy mivehind skeltons

But would you know it was amateurish if you didn't know it was by Hitler?

But it is kind of un-inspired.

hitlers painting are not bad , they are just nothing special which is probably why he was denied

do you know why he wore that moustache? they have a story about him cutting the ends off to fit a gas mask which is not the case, Leni Riefenstahl had Hitler wear the moustache to imitate Charlie Chaplin, who was the most famous (got the most press) man in the world at the time, when plebs saw Hitler they said, look at that other famous man with the famous man's moustache

he was denied because the jews ran the Vienna art academy, duh

they are digging for worms?
I have such a pile just by here which I go to dig worms in for fishing

NPC as fuck

I am often disappointed that classical illustration and oil painting is not regarded more highly, instead we see excitement over meaningless abstract forms which do not speak to my soul, conveying no message or emotion

Attached: hogarthtempest.jpg (1280x975, 220K)

>hitler
>bad man

>american education

Hitler wasn't great, a strange drug addicted man with many unusual habits and customs, he murdered his lover in bed, who does that?

Attached: 800px-William_Hogarth_-_Self-Portrait_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x859, 144K)

Yeah they arent anything special, but he had good painting skills, his paintings look good even if they are "bland" so to say. I still dont get why he didnt get in so he could have refined his style further.

/co/fag here, this image gets posted there every now and then.

Attached: 1532221460630.jpg (1752x5426, 1.16M)

how much do you make per hour posting shit like this, kike? or is it a comment count based pay?

Attached: who could be behind this post.jpg (491x491, 75K)

Even the good abstract artists like Picasso deeply admired people like Diego Velazquez and did not even consider his art to be at the same level as Diego's.

Attached: La Rendicion de Breda.jpg (1220x1006, 976K)

no pay friend, I have very close association to Hitler, I may be in some way a distant cousin but have family who worked closely with his organization and have a lot of information which of course is just rumor but books that should be considered for anyone interested in studying the Nazi party

Fritz Thyssen - "I paid Hitler"

There was nothing i didnt know already in that picture, but it still made me upset.

I live near the place depicted here.
Picture is slightly off in a weird way but still by dimensions better than most things that pose as "art" today.
There have been better landscape painters but there have been worse.

>implying he doesn't know it's Hitler's but pretend he doesn't know

It seems like a lot of important and interesting studies gets ignored in american schools.

From what I can tell no school even teaches economic history. You only learn the modern kike model. They don't want you to learn how to question and philosophize economics anymore.

Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

I love german humor. I honestly wish I could be that subtle. Its a true talent hanz.

People with unique ideas are cherished in the art world.
People who "copy paste" what they see, are rightfully dismissed.

All his drawings were primitive and unimaginative - "motel art".

Attached: hitler chan.jpg (886x960, 45K)

The german did it better here

because the other applicants were at the same level or better probably

Fuckkkk off nobody cares about kike posters that's why you faggots use flags

Not even close to subtle enough. Your crude attempts at high brow humor are unsophisticacted and clunkly, the refrences ill framed, and the inferences far to obvious.

No wonder all the jewish movies are so lowbrow, you lack sophistication and the je ne sais qoui to produce something worthwhile.

I only include this because you would have missed the subtley on your own and I wanted to make sure you were insulted for being such a hack.

Same happens when people see my flag, yet I still use it.
Get over yourself:

Attached: IMG_20125.jpg (600x800, 229K)

look how happy they are

Yet you are seething

Attached: mj popcorn.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

To slow schlomo. I guess I know where you guys got the nickname.

And you still even missed the joke. Sad. Many such cases.

Dont you have some dick fart jokes to make or something. (Again im being overly obvious so that you understand Im insulting you for being an obtuse boor)

what nickname?

It that was true, wouldn't it be included in our (((education))) about the man ?

Stop lying.

It's true I went to art school after high school to study illustration.I hated it because I was mostly doing collages and shit like this and no formal drawing training. Good thing I noped out of that pretty quick.

Or because some faggot jews denied admission and accepted more "modernist" works

too*
fellow ameribro learn grammar and spelling for the love of the saints

What are you talking about mr shit for brains?

that is probably true, but he is mostly famous for his other achievements

name one besides getting 30 million white people killed
I bet you cant

sending your grandparents through an electrified roller coaster

but that didn't happen remember?

still waiting btw

Lol I love this.

I did visit the Slade art school and I can confirm pic; edgyness everywhere, ugliness as a statement, style imposed on students. So much for a school supposed reputed in painting. This one and the Goldsmith Master's degree shows made me want to run away, fast.

There are still some art school teaching proper painting technics though, such as: angelartschool.com

t. art school graduated

third one s brancusi I believe, teh second one is also some jew from romania I believe?

Yeah, I am proud for this one.

Attached: 373AC9DA-E0D6-43C7-8FD5-4F19919B73E7.jpg (300x401, 41K)

>liking ugly things makes me smart
By the way, that shit on Iran will never fly and you will lose.

Dude I don't mind that you're a literal Nazi I really don't care, but you obviously know nothing about painting.
Sure all the paintings of Hitler you showed are pretty, genuinely, and make for a great wallpaper sure. But they're miles away from being good enough to make it as a professional painter. His perspective is all wrong for example, just look at that castle in you op picture, It looks completely flat. Look at the trees and then the smaller "buildings" in front and then at the further "building" on the right and look at the domes on top they look so out of place. there's no sense of depth it looks completely flat and the shadowing is really bad too. And I'm not even gonna mention the colours.
Hitler was a bad painter deal with it.

The massive Jew killing electric chair

how could i choose just one achievement, from among at least six gorillion

i spent like two hours looking for this picture a month ago

but that didnt happen, remember?

Not as bad as Egon Schiele.

WE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

>bonus stream
youtu.be/JScHsyYV0gE
Enjoy some Bants about today's happenings, sunspot walnut sauce fakeout.

Attached: 1537602606303.jpg (640x360, 107K)

i agree but at least he was making a good faith effort at 'real' painting. i don't think it's out of the question that he could have learned how to fix his shortcoming as an artist.... at art school....

Art fag here, Hitler's paintings show he restricted himself far too much. He painted like a chemist, perhaps under the influence of a little schnapps something interesting may have happened.

Just imagine the bright future they all must have seen before them

And to have it all taken away by the merchants and their minions

Attached: 1499237790740.jpg (810x815, 94K)

Because he was meant for greater things

ok,take any painting hitler did and recreate it .were waiting.

probably his childhood.his father was a real shitbag and dont think hitler would have ever indulged to any shitty levels because his dapd was a drunk.

t. retarded kike

>mfw someone liked Hitlers work without knowing it.
Wow user, you sure trolled him ebic style

Attached: 2tired.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You and I both know that wasn't the point

Hitler's paintings have a problem with perspective. Things don't converge to the horizon properly

Attached: perspective hitler.jpg (1185x867, 678K)

Quintessential Cuck Brit post.

It's a shame because technically he was very observant but it's clear he kept his emotions tightly bound when he painted.

Actually, if what is said in his book's translation is true, he was denied because the paintings he put in his admission highlighted that he would be good in architecture, not painting. And when he tried going for architecture they demanded a school certificate he did not have.

I can't think of any French painters from the Renaissance, it was mostly Italians and Flemish. But that Hitler artwork is beautiful.

Cringe and bluepilled as fuck

Nice try sholo. You try to talk down on Hitlers art but Hitler named your shit as what it was and still is: Entartete Kunst.

they should have let him into art school
youtu.be/GMieHgRG_MU

Does anyone have any advice for someone who knows nothing about the arts because of growing up in a nigger-consumer culture? I was to learn about painting, architecture, poetry, music, and operas, but I don't even know where to start.

HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

Attached: Wieskirche_rococo_interior.jpg (1580x1053, 730K)

It's not like he was applying for an undergraduate course, eh? It's not like most of the undergrads who enter art courses only draw sanic manga oc's

If only there was an institution where one could go to hone their skill with the help of some kind of teacher

Not at all. Every building or way painted or naturally seen from your own perspective gets smaller the farer away it is from you.

Or do for example people on pictures all have the same size, no matter how far they are away from you?

You fucking idiot he obviously knew it was by Hitler

this is a thing with most of Hitler's paintings, the perspective is all over the place

For me it started with architecture. I just googled famous European cities, famous buildings etc and started appriciating them more and more. It eventually grew and the older i became the more i hated modernity. Just find something you find aesthethic, google something about it and so on.

Roger Scruton made a great video that I urge anyone disinterested in contemporary aesthethics to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc&t=1s

Attached: paris.jpg (1600x1000, 394K)

Not an argument. I told you that things get smaller the more their distance is to your pistion. So his pictures are correct.
People are just cherrypicking on things that are not an issue.

swed user gives good tips above! architecture is also good in the sense that it's all around us anyway, look around and appreciate!

as for the music/opera stuff - ease into it if you're unsure, look at it as stylized storytelling. even some good musicals may be very much related to what you may know from literature ("my fair lady" is pretty much 'pygmalion'; "man of la mancha" is based on the character of don quixote etc)

you've surely heard bits and pieces from an opera or two (most people i'd imagine have heard the toreador song), maybe going for something like that could be a nice first choice as well

Or dragons every fucking teenage art student has this obsession with drawing dragons.

What did the amerikike mean by this?

Attached: 1537638380131.jpg (1185x867, 318K)

Yes, it is an argument. The perspectives ARE all over the place. Things differ in size and exactly at which angle and direction they shrink towards the horizon. Often times some things seem to be only painted from the front, while things right next to them have depth and perspective. It makes the picture look disjointed and disharmonious.

Attached: 1535567065675.jpg (800x445, 269K)

>basic bitch work suited to architectural illustration
>brilliant line work
>gorgeous form
>very strong mastery of light and shadow
Yeah, no wonder your boy didn't get into art school. His shit was autistic and basic as fuck.

>a renaissance painter
If you placed that piece within the Renaissance period you are retarded

Clark's Civilization and Bronowski's The Ascent of Man are must watchwatch series.

Attached: 1537361058336.jpg (640x400, 57K)