Ontario Students WALK OUT TO PROTEST GAY SEX BEING REMOVED FROM THE SEX ED CIRRICULUM!

So Ontario students walked out of school yesterday because the premier removed the new SJW gay sex ed cirriculum, and reverted it back to the 1999 one where they don't teach kids about gay sex and fisting.

Now everyone is butthurt and of course students are using this as a good excuse to skip school

Attached: retardsPNG.png (583x539, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ashlap23/status/1043119366395445248
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=XZKybIIyvG4
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
ucg.org/the-good-news/the-gay-agenda-blueprint-a-plan-to-transform-america
youtube.com/watch?v=J7Eh9Yd_fh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are kids ever going to be successful if you don't teach them about anal sex? Fucking bigots

Attached: success.png (580x125, 17K)

Remember that this was a spontaneous protest organized by the students themselves!

Also, this is appropriate attire for a teenaged girl today

Attached: DnndoRdVsAEcOag.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

Good good, now it's time to beat the fucking shit out of all these kids and make them shit their pants when they see an adult.
This goes for liberal women, faggots, tranny's muzzies and of course the favorite usual suspect that pushes this degeneracy, JEWS!

typical wh*toids

>Pay for an education
>Use any excuse to skip school so you don't have to learn
And you white cucks say us niggers are dumb.

Because you are, you stupid fucking nigger.

BASED
also
>ontario
if this happens in my state ill gas them myself

haha these angry faggots. I hope ontario goes into full riot mode

People weren't this fragile and gay when I was a kid. Its education on how to do it wrong, they can figure that out for themselves without text books

Attached: 1536796126284.jpg (1024x1018, 112K)

>letting non-taxpayers dictate how you run a country
this will turn out real well

>this is the modern youth today
hahhHahHAHAH fuck

Attached: DnooWysUYAAdvfM.jpg (1074x789, 121K)

Jew
N*g
Chink
all together

Funny I bet the math, physics, and engineering students didn’t walk out.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: DnooWbKVAAAX7uN.jpg (1075x1200, 176K)

I would shout: "FAGS!"

twitter.com/ashlap23/status/1043119366395445248
absolutely based

you realize this is the high school curriculum they're changing and school is free here

>blaming the kids

You would have walked out too, it’s an excuse to leave and that’s all they need. Blame the teachers and whoever else is manipulating them

that pic....
>(((harper)))
every. fucking. time.

based boomer

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-085457.jpg (978x1128, 303K)

This is fake news. Most students are redpilled, but have to hide it from everyone. Just because some retards walked out doesn't mean everyone is. Also
>unironically getting sex-ed in high school
I got that shit in middle school, these students look like high school age

>duh young ppl always win
>walkouts didn’t workout too well in the US

I can’t wait until these faggots grow up and see how hard life really is. When they’re struggling to pay ~$2k per month for a janitor’s closet to live in, we will see how “win”.

>young people protesting
young people are in school cuz they don't know nothin..since when do you let students decide what they're gonna be taught

>that many people with arms crossed
Body language alone says a lot of them don’t agree with the walk out. Facial expressions do as well.

This is retarded and forced.

WTF?! I love school shootings now!

>school is free
Do leafs actually believe this? No wonder they are protesting to get gay shit into schools.

Any worthwhile sex ed curriculum must teach students that interracial sex is wrong and that niggers are sexual predators.

I can’t wait for women to walk around naked. But what comes after that?

Movement led by a Thot about more educating to be a Thot.
I deplore the precocious "wise beyond her years" meme.

> Just a thot who can't think straight from the concoction of hormones, birth control medication, and underdeveloped brain.

Based

well it's technically free but we need to pay for other people's school and health care. and there protesting to keep the gay shit because Doug ford is revoking the 2015 curriculum

So anyone gonna fight back on the twitter?
Twitjew is such a faggot about phone number verification.

> the young people will always win
>not the smart people

hm

Attached: 1495860350263.png (733x733, 472K)

also
imagine being these ugly fucking faggots

Attached: DnooWAAU4AArh41.jpg (1080x758, 251K)

>Leafs being gay
Imagine my shock

>underdeveloped brain
You mean undeveloped. she's gay she has a mental illness

What a shitty time to raise children. I dont want my future kids to be exposed to kike brainwashing at such a young age.

The march of the NPCs.

Attached: 1517220623355.jpg (660x883, 90K)

>its technically free
>but we have to pay
The leaf everyone

Attached: DnobKVAAAX7uN.png (1075x1200, 1.69M)

Is (((Jordan Peterson))) available for comment?

Attached: aids.png (1220x822, 43K)

>Muh purple revolution

Why you heff to be gay?

Skinfree

HOW WILL THE GOVERNMENT EVER RECOVER

Attached: IMG_20180922_090525.jpg (750x675, 109K)

All of these girls are being brainwashed into thinking that if consent isn't taught in schools, boys and men are just going to go around raping

>positions them for success
>positions
Wew

This is what happens when females think too much.
She needs to be nerve stapled and raped immediately.

whats that, Ontario children want my pedophile driven sex ed agenda

Attached: 1280px-George_soros_throne_eating_babies_hillary_podesta_pizzagate.jpg (1280x926, 214K)

>40,000
>including the 90% of kids who just fucked off home to play fornite or watch makeup tutorials on jewtube
Big news guis

Attached: wowitsfuckingnothing.png (1443x979, 90K)

It's funny because if it were not for school, 95% would not even understand the concept of rape.

thing is you'll get kids doing this because they can skip and get away with it, but i'd stay in class if it meant no in depth details about buttfucking

Attached: norm.png (852x658, 825K)

Attached: DU4AArh41.png (1080x758, 1.6M)

lol they walked out because they got out of school early.

I bet the Jew racoons are behind this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

ABSOLUTELY SUBVERTED

You dont know who's your father

At this point I believe Canada is not a real country.

>if it were not for school, 95% would not even understand the concept of rape.
This is what they learn
>Looking at me is rape
>Shaking my hand is rape
>My guilt dictates whether or not you raped me
>All males rape, it's just a matter of time

I dunno man, I'm pretty sure that Serril Sneer is 100 times more jewish than the raccoons.

Attached: DnooWysUYAAdvfM (1).png (1074x789, 1.17M)

Silly Children, the true consent agenda is for pedos !

Mwhahahahahahahah !

youtube.com/watch?v=XZKybIIyvG4

Attached: 822264b5a5c7bcc1181b33e318ea8288e4af5a2b73d5c2a5f00a6c1522934fdf_large.jpg (400x225, 8K)

the time of the rake has come

there's a surprising amount of Catholic schools in ontario and they don't let in any kikes but they let mudslimes in

A lot of leafs around me are as ignorant this and I hate it, completely ignore the fact taxes exist. And insane inflation because because of the taxes laid on businesses. The cost of living is high for a reason and it's not all going into the chink landlord's pocket.

>don't teach kids about gay sex and fisting.
>Now everyone is butthurt
Well maybe that is way they stopped teaching it

Attached: 1536788866524.png (1008x709, 715K)

public schools are the source of so much pain

>Democratically elect a leader who promises to revert curriculum
>Whine that Ford is not respecting democracy

Even our remain fags are not this retarded and understand basic irony.

Just as a reminder this all starts with getting rid of sodomy laws and accepting the gay lifestyle as legitimate.
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

The Gay Agenda Blueprint
A Plan to Transform America

"The startling shift in American attitudes toward gays and same-sex marriage is not the result of chance or random events. More than a quarter century ago, gay strategists laid out a plan to transform the nation—with astounding success.

In the November 1987 edition of Guide, a magazine for homosexuals, the two men authored an article titled “ The Overhauling of Straight America .” There Kirk, a researcher in neuropsychiatry, and Madsen, a public relations consultant, laid out a blueprint to fundamentally change Americans’ attitudes toward homosexuals and homosexuality. In 1989 they expanded that blueprint into a 398-page book titled After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 90s.

Their goal was to make homosexuality acceptable and to forge negative opinions of any who disagree. The article began by stating: “ The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights. To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference … She likes strawberry and I like vanilla; he follows baseball and I follow football. No big deal. ”

To understand how startlingly successful their blueprint proved to be, consider this: In 1987, the year that article was published, Gallup polls showed that only 33 percent of those polled thought that same-sex relations between consenting adults should be legal, while 55 percent thought such action should be outlawed (numbers don’t total 100 percent because some offered no opinion). By 2015, the numbers were more than reversed—68 percent believed such sexual relations should be legal and only 28 percent were opposed.

ucg.org/the-good-news/the-gay-agenda-blueprint-a-plan-to-transform-america

Attached: DnooaU8AE1tQD.png (1080x798, 1.74M)

*tips tinfoil hat*

We have the best looking traps tho.
>thea=trey

Attached: Trap.jpg (915x739, 158K)

I really can't stand how literaly fucking gay shit has gotten.

I wanted skeletal killer cyborgs or aliens or FUCKING anything else threatening society. But no...I have to fight faggots and trannys.

>students are using this as a good excuse to skip school

Attached: 1485484124561.gif (300x186, 446K)

B-but we have dumps and junkyards..

>want to protest not being taught butt sex
>kek, sure

Looks like some cool wine aunt

Attached: b5k2qQT1_400x400.jpg (399x399, 28K)

how does a racoon break into your house what the fuck

Well...they're excellent problem solvers; like beagles with hands. OR a fucking kike busted out your window and threw the fuckers in.

I know a girl going to university that plans to walk out lol

>In Ontario, niggers teach racoons how to break in houses.

Attached: 1537474609502.jpg (317x267, 22K)

they're smart little mammals with good hand dexterity

youtube.com/watch?v=J7Eh9Yd_fh8

A golf ball for every nigger!

twitter.com/Ar__Knight/status/1043242995238232064
absolute kek

Fuck off nog

It's too bad Doug Ford scrapped it because it pissed off the mohammedans.

wow

Attached: lame.jpg (900x1200, 300K)

I'd beat my kid if they did this. Libtard parents allow this. AKA: White niggers jamal

Of course they are, do you remember highschool? I'd walk out to protest the sun being too hot if it got me out of class for a fucking day.

>revert back to what it was just before the latest changes, including additions since it's inception
>liberals lie about it and say you're going back to the stone age

>promise your own updated one based on science without far left or right injections
>liberals lie about it and say you promised to shit on minorities, women and trans

Party split when. Most liberal voters aren't intentionally terrible and need to stop letting themselves be strung along.

>nig with no frontal lobe
lol

twitter.com/rayneydaes/status/1043270492616974336
COME ON LAZY FAGGOTS

>Nwakobi
Typical native ontarian name

HAHAHA, OHHHH
FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/cms13ca/status/1043244311477800960
#GrowUp

Attached: 3d2VScI3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>twitter.com/cms13ca
these are the faggy supporters

More often than you'd think.

Attached: more_often_than_youd_think.jpg (203x581, 41K)

Another shitty consequence of this bullshit is inflating the egos of these "student organizers" so they believe they are actually a meaningful thought leader, instead of just a political pawn.

Pic related

Attached: star.png (568x384, 42K)

It's just a conspiarcy breeder!

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)