Canada declares war on God. Speaking about Jesus now illegal in Canada. Rot in Hell leafs

Canada declares war on God. Speaking about Jesus now illegal in Canada. Rot in Hell leafs

russian-faith.com/news/canadian-man-faces-2-years-prison-passing-out-jesus-saves-pamphlets-gay-pride-parade-n1755

Attached: IMG_0327.jpg (1583x2048, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pact
russian-faith.com
web.archive.org/web/20180710141716/https://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/41431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just before I read this news, I was thinking about what an abomination and God forsaken country Canada was and how it was part of their national arrogance

I'm glad Trump is tariffing their economy into oblivion because Canada needs to be taken off welfare. They're sick. Time to close the border.

He should've quote muzzie book instead.

the article says they starved him and denied him medical treatment too.
this reads like something that would happen in north korea.

He probably wouldn't have been arrested if he would have used the Quran. This year. Once arresting Christians for speaking truth is normalized they'll start arresting "radical" Muslims. They will ignore the fact there is no such thing as moderate Islam.

>russian-faith.com
lolwut-tier source
Either way this is not surprising considering.

No wonder when it's illegal now to not call people with their preferred pronouns

They didn't just fire the guy from his job and arrest him. They actually tortured him.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-22 15-20-05.png (755x315, 41K)

why did Trump have to negotiate peace with north korea they could've nuked us

>No such thing as moderate Islam.
This entire thread is full of laughably absurd bullshit that doesn't even warrant a response … but you just crossed a line here.

No such thing as moderate Islam? What about Lebanon? They have a National Pact that ensures peace between Christians and Muslims in the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pact

You are also ignoring the fact that gay sex was legal in the Ottoman Empire. Most Ottomans were moderate Muslims. The Ottoman Empire did plenty of awful things, but they were motivated by racism and Ottoman nationalism, not Islam.

"No such thing as moderate Islam." Go read a history book for ONCE in your fucking life you brainlets.

I once had a trans friend at university. I accidentally referred to her as "he" several times because she still looked masculine. People corrected me … but nobody got mad at me or anything because it was clearly an accident.

You know nothing about my country dude. The Ustashe didn't kill enough Serbs.

Attached: 325px-Srbosjek_(knife)_used_in_Croatia_-_1941–1945.jpg (324x245, 14K)

>America tortures people in Guantanamo Bay for no reason and without trial.
I sleep.
>One person in Canada goes a day without food.
REAL SHIT! This is literal torture! This is the Nero administration all over again!

>hello goy here let me interrupt you and start shoving that religious dogma down your throat
>and remember only my ideology is the right one and infallable
finally annoying religionfags and their pamphlets get put in place

>russian-faith.com
haha

Dude that's fake news. I see preachers in the metro and on street corners every day.

If only they were rounding you up. I hope all religious people get euthenized especially christcucks

Moderate Islam is just like Catholism and Protestantism. Cherry pick the shit you like from your holy book, then break those rules anyway. A decadence that soon destroys the host culture with homosexuality and child exploitation.
Only Orthodoxies matter, yet sometimes even Orthodox Churches go bad (Catholism, whatever the fuck the Russian Orthodox Church is doing rn).
Uncorrupted Orthodoxy > All

>fake
nah
web.archive.org/web/20180710141716/https://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/41431

I hate my country, getting out of this shit hole after I get my degree

>Moderate Islam is just like Catholism and Protestantism. Cherry pick the shit you like from your holy book, then break those rules anyway. A decadence that soon destroys the host culture with homosexuality and child exploitation.

"Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves."
- Numbers 31:17-18

Good riddance.

The Old Law has been fulfilled.

canada done

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Jesus said that the old law still applies though.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."
-Matthew 5:17-18

Also, the New Testament encourages slaves to bow down before their maters.

Yeah, I mean all of our countries have some bad shit going on, but Canada, a country that has 0, count that, zero natural borders with a shitskin country, and yet they pissed it all away, and for what? “Dude! WEED!!!!11!”

>they'll start arresting "radical" Muslims
You must be new here.

Wow, Canada really crossed the line this time. I always knew that it was a meaningless, pathetic excuse for a country, but this is just straight out disgusting.

kys ahmed

Stop worshipping the devil, fags