Should Nordic countries unite with Greece?

Should Nordic countries unite with Greece?

Greeks could solve most problems in northern Europe.

Attached: 1515693738684.jpg (631x781, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuDojN6XE9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Snowniggers should leave important people like Southern Europeans alone.

>Greeks could solve most problems in northern Europe.
How? Northern European countries are better than Greece in every single metric

Attached: #1.jpg (2522x6732, 3.98M)

>portugal
>relevant in current day and age

> historically insignificant country with literally nothing original about it

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FLAG

How is this a fucking subject? Delete. Fucking gas yourself.

Greek food is much better than Nordic food.
How can you start a day with this?

Attached: breakfast.png (648x486, 463K)

I like my finnbros but they do not deserve to be represented on there.. They're fucking ruskiasians man. Might aswell put on the Sami flag.

I start my every day with 2 eggs and a piece rye bread
I don't need anything else

Correction: Northwest Russians are Finns and the rest of them have nothing to do with us.
That's why some DNA sites group Finns with Northwest Russians

Attached: 100% finnish2.png (620x407, 306K)

That's what prisoners get in Greece.

whats the point of this thread

Is this a joke? Or just a pointless shill thread?

can mods please prune these braindead threads?

a good thread died for this.

Mate, Finland is only nordic because of It's geographic location. You're not vikings, and the only ties you have to Vikings is being tied to Sweden.

I am dead-serious about this.

Just imagine what we could do with the Nordic wealth and the Greek intellect.

>You're not vikings
And i never claimed that.

Greece can't solve our problems. Greece can't even solve their own problems. However, both Greece and the Nordic problems basically is you fucking Germans!

You implemented the disastrous euro and you fuck'd up Greece big time. Inviting the entire third world to come to Europe. Let's be honest. Europe would be much better off without Germany

Please don't create these pointless threads on behalf of Nordics when you're just a filthy Turk.

Mods, clean up on aisle 3.

Attached: 14189124512.jpg (680x577, 70K)

>Greek Intellect
Hahaha.

Yeah I don't know what I tried to say.

Anyone is more relevant than Finland.

Still better than swedecucks.

Don't you want to replace all immigrants with Greeks?

Instead of Arab teens smoking in your playgrounds, you would see happy Greek children.

I mean yeah, in terms of immigration they're better. But historically they're nothing compared to Sweden so shut your pizza face faggot.

Greek here. Can people tell me what is wrong with my people today?

I know there is. I just don't know what it is though. People blame the Ottomans, but honestly if you go back to ancient Greece and Pre-Ottoman Greeks there was always something wrong with us.

We Greeks have been fighting among ourselves for thousands of years, we fuck each other over, we always try to 1 up each other. Greek families are some how really close knit (parents to kids), but at the same time really competitive and dysfunctional.

I notice growing up here in Australia that Greeks never allied with each-other like other ethnicities do (like the Italians, Lebanese, Turks, Chinese, etc). Those communities seem to be very close-nit in that they all just get along with each other, but no Greeks here get a long with each other.

There's something fucked in our heads that we just cannot get along no matter we were are in the world.

Who cares? Any sort of culture and history you had were thrown away. Finland will always be rememembered as that country that BTFO Soviets with one sniper, you will be regarded as that one islamized and castrated country instead.

Also - I have a noticed.

In Australia Greek men and women almost never marry each other. Greek men and Greek women do not get a long. Greek women hate Greek men.

Yet Chinese, Italians, Turks, Lebanese, they all marry within their ethnicity.

Correcto, death to meds

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-15-13-06.png (720x1280, 451K)

That's why people consider us jews.

>We Greeks have been fighting among ourselves for thousands of years, we fuck each other over, we always try to 1 up each other.
thats normal
>I notice growing up here in Australia that Greeks never allied with each-other like other ethnicities do (like the Italians, Lebanese, Turks, Chinese, etc).
I assume its because like the italians, you have so many differences in the regions of your native country. the gooks and lebbos dont have that. its a positive sign imo. less hive mind mentality

I doubt that you are Greek like me.
You praise vile Asiatic values which are foreign to Greeks.

Attached: shitskin.png (3618x732, 120K)

How much crack did you smoke today kraut?

But despite our differences, we are always together.

Thats the thing.

I always see groups of Chinese, or Arabs, or Turks, or Italians hanging around in groups.

I never see this with Greeks unless they're over the age of 55. Could it be because Greeks in Australia are 3-4 generations in?

I am pretty damn Greek.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 11.25.25 pm.png (426x346, 31K)

>>I always see groups of Chinese, or Arabs, or Turks
Nobody wants to hang out with these shitskins.

Most Greeks haven't even read Plato,Socrates,Aristoteles yet they think they know about culture. They voted for communists thinking they will fix their financial problems. They voted for a jew in Thessaloniki and now they are astonished he says he is pro Kemal and anti-greek Macedonian. They think someone who literally talked with the bildenberg to get a certain political programming is fine . They didn't even protest when their prime minister disregarded a 62% vote pro leaving austerity. Greek people are always polarized and controlled through the Media and their anti Greek politicians . These people are programmed to such a degree they can't even live without a TV . We need to change that we need to teach people the values of family,the values of a functioning nation ,how important the military is and deprogram the Greek people from their jewish overlords . This is going to take a lot of effort since all the politicians are pawns . I'm afraid blood spilling is inevitable .

I hope so
They could kill are germans and vote a communist party

>Most Greeks haven't even read Plato,Socrates,Aristoteles
it's either the albanian or polish subhuman

Greeks read about them in school. Don't believe his lies.

all of europe should unite

Attached: 1512296951869.png (650x601, 149K)

ancient greek intellect doesn't exist anymore..

no, fuck of globalist faggot. Go eat a dick!

Again. Greeks won't solve anything. I don't mind some other Europeans moving to the Nordics.

But the problem is France and particularly Germany who implemented the euro which is and always was a disaster. And who have supported free movement without proper border control. And eho insist of mass immigration into Europe instead of closing the borders. And deporting the invaders.

France and Germany is the problem. Not the Nordics. We can't do shit because Germany and France basically rule Europe.

It doesn't matter we Danes voted no to the euro. We are just a small country. The Germans and French supported it and implemented it even though it was a disaster. If Germany or France had been responsible and been against the euro it wouldn't have been made and implemented

Greeks can't even solve their own problems.

>Greek intellect
Modern Greeks aren't ancient Greeks, user...
Look at their country today. Not very smart.
Their average IQ is 94, putting them 6 points below 100.

Oh hi there, Ikibey

Attached: 1529379355052.png (460x288, 144K)

I know you aren't Spaniard.

probably the moroccan rat

You are right, but we can either continue letting them fuck up the union or join Greece and start to oppose the Franco-German bloc. They won't give up their power on their own.

sorry, but you are a shitskin

>itt: jealous medcucks

Pic related

Attached: success breeds jealousy.jpg (1000x700, 576K)

Unlike you I am Greek and I did go in a greek school. We were taught about Homer(Odyssey,Iliad), Herodotus and Xenophon. Homer was nice. We were taught about the Xenophon parts that didn't matter like how Oedipus fucked his mother and how she pinned here eyes out. That part doesn't exactly train the brain like Plato and Aristoteles do now does it?
Or do I have to mention about the new atrocities being taught in school like how Smirni was just a "gathering" and noone was slaughtered by the Muslims whatsoever. Or about the Pogrom in Thraki . Or about the Genocide of the Greeks on the Pontus region. Now please do tell me what exactly were the modern Greeks taught except religion and how to be obedient left and right subjects?

How do you feel about Orthodox monks tearing down ancient Greek statues?

Thanks for mentioning this since I forgot the most important part: How Christian religion tore down multiple temples,scientific achievements and most important of all the ancient Greek Library of Alexandria setting humanity for a
course of a thousand years of scientific oblivion.

>Finland is only nordic because of It's geographic location
No, we'd be considered baltic if not being 600 years a Swedish colony and not getting occupied by Soviets. Baltics would also be considered Nordic hadn't the Soviets occupy them, and Finland wasn't even considered Nordic in 1920s-30s

fuck off, subhuman turk

>I am pretty damn Greek
>West Asia 7.1%
typical subhuman mutt ogre

Why would a great Greek be jealous of you?

I didn't read. You are a liar.
Every single Greek learns about the great philosophers in school.

You are not a Greek!

you lithuanians are inferior to turks

Anatolia is west Asia too

Maybe we have something to learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuDojN6XE9U