So in a few weeks I’ll be starting a Cardiology degree in the UK...

So in a few weeks I’ll be starting a Cardiology degree in the UK. I found out recently a majority of my classmates are from India. A couple are asian and only 1 or 2 are white. I’m from the US and personally I want to ignore politics and focus on the subject, but I know that’s too good to be true. I know I’ll have to get along with my small class because I’ll be stuck with them and we will have to work together for the next few years. My question for you is how is it like working with Indians, how political are they, and how do I hide my power level when we are forced to do “teambuilding” exercises.

Attached: D3BDD5BF-C3EC-4B78-A324-C34045D4B989.jpg (1314x836, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchlf.ama-assn.org/undefined/documentDownload?uri=/unstructured/binary/letter/LETTERS/2018-8-9-Letter-to-Cissna-re-H1B-Visa-Green-Card-Backlog.pdf
nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Charting-Outcomes-in-the-Match-2018-Seniors.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should've stayed in your homeland, traitor.

An other JIDF shill.

Very good one for once

I am sorry you failed the usmle. You’re less than the poos from India that pay exam takers in poo land to score 260s

Attached: 5068ACFF-5535-40FA-B71B-D2B5A11CE56F.jpg (750x955, 209K)

The ones who go to study abroad, especially for a subject like cardiology, are smart upper caste people. They're not like the abbos you see in pictures shitting on streets.

Just don't discuss politics with them because they probably don't know much about western politics.

Serious question, but why is it that Indians and chinese are so over-represented in scientific departments compared to whites? Are whites not into science anymore?

Is it true that you can pay to cheat on important tests like the CompTIA or the usmle? That you can take a laptop to google shit with or that you can pay another poo to take the test for you?

> Indians and the Chinese

Because they cheat on exams and falsify their credentials. Used to work in the largest university in the Midwest and our students from China barely spoke English. They were a liability considering they’d be our graduates and we had to even teach them proper English. They falsified their credentials, SATs and had test takers take their TOEFL while they were in China. Fuck those fuckers.

Ok, but that's not what I was asking, even with cheating you should not have asians being so heavily over-represented in scientific departments. It's more likely that whites are not pursuing science anymore and prefer to go with law or liberal arts. I mean look at american pop culture, science graduates are shown as nerds whereas law graduates are shown as chads.

American unis' Chinese and Indian PIs taking on their own, exclusively.

It was that or pay 21,000 dollars to get a masters in the states, seriously fuck that. I'll be settling back in America though because I still love it.
That's what I hoped, I was afraid the higher class Indians are more into western politics but I know nothing about Indian culture besides the memes.

>Fuck those fuckers.
We have our corruption in medical education too. The senate literally gave the AMA a monopoly on defining and distributing physician residencies.

I've worked with 2 pajeets in a technical field (also UK) and both have been lying, incompetent, annoying pieces of shits. One guy got kicked out for not doing any work and pissing everybody off, the other just recently committed identity fraud and plagiarism. Both cried about mur raycism and discrimination. Just stay away.

I'm forced to do joint research projects with them. I hope it's a bit different with the medical field.

It is not the AMA who allocates the residencies. It is the NMRP that allows residency programs to use bullshit metrics to select residents.

Every year 3000 American doctors are discarded in order to make space for cheating poos with h1b visa because there are not enough residency programs since the balanced budget act of 1997

On top of that the AMA is the only organization that’s constantly fucking it’s members over via lobbying for more poos who barely speak English or by allowing nurse practitioners to commit acts of iatrogenesis. Fuck the ama.

searchlf.ama-assn.org/undefined/documentDownload?uri=/unstructured/binary/letter/LETTERS/2018-8-9-Letter-to-Cissna-re-H1B-Visa-Green-Card-Backlog.pdf

Attached: 593C5744-75AE-450A-8035-21FF9454B81A.png (750x1334, 301K)

Its basically impossible for foreign students to land US residencies, so I'm not sure why he'd take USMLE. And you don't even know that he's a medical student. MD's and DO's don't get "degrees in Cardiology in the states"

> be woman
> have angina like symptoms for months
> be on the border of a heart attack
> Wait for your turn to see the cardiologist. It doesn’t come soon enough because the nhs is swamped taking care of poos and pakis
> finally have a heart attack
> go to a&e
> See shitskin doctor, he asks you to show bob and Vagene pls bb

You're right, it's the NMRP that has a monopoly on residencies. Why not just have a federal or state definition of a residency program that a private business can try to emulate? It might not work out w/o federal dollars, but it might.

I'd bet my left nut you can't cheat on USMLE these days. You'd have to fake so much documentation you should probably just become a government hitman.

8 hour test, in a testing room, you are monitored while you take piss breaks and searched when you come back.

You're doing a science course, not a literature, social or political course, so there won't be any politics to discuss. Don't even bring politics up, it's a non-issue.

Go to your classes. Do your classes. Do your assignments. Be pleasant and get on with it.

Of all the people in the UK, honestly, Indians cause no problems.

Lol dicklet. Every year 5k international shitshkins match in our residencies funded by Medicare.

nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Charting-Outcomes-in-the-Match-2018-Seniors.pdf

Honestly I don't like non-whites in white countries, but I try not to be an asshole to them for no reason. I'm sure there are some OK pajeets out there. But watch out for things like plagiarism, them stealing your credit, etc. Shitskins in general seem to have this attitude that white man owes them something and it's OK to take whatever they can from us.

because we're superior. asian century incoming

t. east-asian

Not in the US you can’t

In pajeet land with a little bit of money at a corrupt prometric center you can book a private room with a side computer to do all your googling or to pay a test taker. It’s India for fucks sake. Everyone there would sell you their mother for a couple hundred bucks.

He said he was trying for a Master's, earlier in the thread.

>why is it that Indians and chinese are so over-represented in scientific departments compared to whites?

(((Diversity)))

Residency programs should take all American citizens first and then the left overs should go to the foreigners. Like the way it is in Spain or Uruguay.

But here with a fabricated step scores and connections at a residency program you’re better off than American citizens indebted to their necks

Yes this is what I want. The only thing I'm worried about is we are forced to do team building exercises which essentially force us to hangout on particular weekends. When the time comes for the political questioning since I'm the only American I will probably just try to stay as moderate as possible. During my interview one of the course administrators made a jab on Trumps Tariffs and it took me by surprise. I think I did okay with talking around it kinda like "yeahh hes a special guy alright" kind of way and moving the subject. I'm worried through gossip they find out I'm a supporter and the lecturers can't stay professional while they grade my oral examinations.

>implying white trash are qualified

trailer trash does not doctors make

Yeah it's a research course not practical.

Indians are non political bros who want to get shit done. If they were white you wouldn't notice a difference in personality between them and some nerdy white kid.

t. goblino de la darknessa

Attached: 140D92A520904E159A601132FA8572B2.jpg (750x1334, 343K)

>indians in cardiology
having finished medical school I can asure you they're the absolute best aside from stupid non meat eating and "muh sacred food".

Never ever had one mad at me/got mad at one (for real aside from the occasional hygiene problems)

This isn't a thing in the UK generally, unless your course specifies that it's a thing.

There is no political questioning. No one gives a fuck about your politics or each other really.

The tariff jab is comment by one person who isn't a student and doens't represent what's going to happen.

They won't find out you're a 'supporter' and even if they do, the chances of it impacting you are minimal and based on the idea that those lecturers give a shit about your politics. Which they almost certainly aren't... because it's a cardiology degree.

This was @ you btw.

This is what I'm banking on. Thanks anons I fly out in a few days and your words have eased my nerves a bit. I hope to one day join an R&D department somewhere in the military whether it's air or space related.

Stop asking questions and just fuck the girls for God's sake I swear every one on this site is autistic

I agree with that. My addendum is that private companies should be able to define and distribute federally defines physician residencies, not a NMRP monopoly.

Did you go to a Bolivian medschool ?

Nigger learn to conjugate verbs before insulting other people
Of course we are, duh.

Attached: 1537590662573.jpg (1024x750, 168K)

>how is it like working with Indians
I have heard they're quite incompetent.
>how political are they
not really.