Do you think Europe should go back to Paganism?

Do you think Europe should go back to Paganism?

Attached: Germaniae_antiquae_libri_tres,_Plate_17,_Clüver.jpg (719x1130, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/2/42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_deities?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Europe should stay Christianized.

You guys need to turn your cheek the other way, when Abdul rapes your wife and daughter.

yes have your dicksucker of gay birth muslim prototype to write another book.

They're already muslim

At this point, what difference does it make?

no, but it should abandon abrahamism asap and crystallize a new myth, a more pagan inspired myth
paganism itself belongs to the ancient world
the twilight of christianity gives us this possibility, and in the 30s there were hints towards this direction

Attached: 1513614884252.jpg (3300x2162, 3.31M)

Attached: 1516976418777.jpg (1049x1013, 165K)

I am curious what jews think about Christianity. So some jew 2000 years ago said that he should be king of the Jews, he got rejected, and then out of nowhere goyim all over the world started worshiping him thinking he is literally God. I kind of understand why you guys think goyim are irrational soulless beasts.

No. Europe should come back to Jesus.
Memeflags should be banned.

Attached: 7023apg.jpg (426x610, 55K)

what is a messiah?
what are the jews wating for?
read the bible

>the jews waiting for
You said it, the jews were waiting for the messiah, not the gentiles. I am not even hostile to Christianity, it's just that it doesn't make much sense to me.

then read the bible
it makes perfect sense

>Do you think Europe should go back to Paganism?

>should europe devolve back into tree worshiping tribes
fixed it for you OP.

Attached: pagan larper.jpg (480x581, 103K)

I did, most of it anyway, around 4 years ago. There's some interesting stuff it's just that for me it's obvious that Jesus' message was mainly aimed at Jews and that he didn't care that much about gentiles.

6 For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.

the bible makes it pretty clear that jesus will rule every single nation on earth m8 not just israel and the jews.

Corinthians 15:24
>Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.
Corinthians 15:25
>For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
Matthew 10:34
>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Revelation 19:11
>And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:14
>And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:15
>And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

We can hardly go back to Christianity, which "died" only recently, it'll be impossible to go back to something that's been dead far longer

And The Lord of the Rings makes it very clear that Muslims are actually Haradrim, and are under control of the evil One Ring.

>people calling pagans tree-worshippers
Yeah let’s just forget Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece and Rome

The Bible is one hell of a drug

Attached: D0BB78C7-0A1C-4955-B4B6-9773BC6EEB2B.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

The problem is there is nothing better to replace it. The attempt to convert the world to atheism has failed in the late 2000s and early 2010s.

are you that fedora leaf that always shits up any thread dealing with religeon to push your atheistic agenda?

>Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece and Rome

all of them (besides rome) where pretty much meme empires before the adopted islam/Christianity.

> I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
The old testament prophesied Christ exteremely correctly and the He fulfilled the law. The salvation brought to the Gentiles by God in Christ is how God saves the entire world and gives eternal life to everyone who believes on Christ thus fulfilling His word spoken by the prophets.
You better go read the bible because you're definetly against christianity and against christians, defying God's doctrine and God's people.

>mudshit is also a liar

Makes sense, Quran tells you to do it so I can’t blame ya

So you think paganism is the way to combat moral degeneracy, strengthen manliness, revitalize culture, and firmly reassert your nation's dominance in the great game? wwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: 笑い.jpg (1000x600, 91K)

Just because I don't like obviously shit religions, doesn't mean I'm an atheist.

Attached: 1534067558775.jpg (599x449, 54K)

my mother is a fully fledged pagan
she is goddamn clueless about what is really going on
relying on old and dead methods and long dead gods that cant be revived atm

The only time atheism ever had a chance of taking over the world was when people living under Marxism outnumbered Christians, but like all materialists the Communists failed to realize that man does not live on bread alone, or in their case not even bread.

Is she abbo?

of course. europe should go back to paganism.

merkel and jean claude will make a decree tomorrow and everyone is mandated to go perform 1h of pagan rituals under state supervision each sunday starting 2020.

then there will be, like, no jews and degenracy anymore and everyone will got a blonde trad wife.

i swear amerifags make the stupidest threads

why? soon Europe will be Muslim lolz

What you don't understand is that there's nothing to go back to, I mean first you have to establish what kind of paganism, celtic? Greek? Roman? Most pagan traditions were passed down orally, paganism never really had a holy book, which is why most paganism today is pure larping and retardation based on a lot of assumptions and third party descriptions, Christianity on the other hand is solid, we practice the exact same eucharist as Jesus taught 2000 years ago, can pagans say the same?

Attached: 1536953718159.png (548x1266, 164K)

I think you should stop making these threads

SAGE

It already is

>Makes sense, Quran tells you to do it so I can’t blame ya

>taqqiya meme.
there is no quranic bases for ""taqqiya"" infact god has explicitly stated that liers and hypocrites will have the worst punishment off all in hell.
Qur’an, 2:42
>And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).

Qur’an, 2:283
>If ye are on a journey, and cannot find a scribe, a pledge with possession (may serve the purpose). And if one of you deposits a thing on trust with another, Let the trustee (Faithfully) discharge His trust, and let him fear his Lord. Conceal not evidence; for whoever conceals it,- His heart is tainted with sin. And God Knoweth all that ye do.

quran 4:107
>And do not argue on behalf of those who deceive themselves. Indeed, Allah loves not one who is a habitually sinful deceiver.

quran 4:145
>Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper

quran 4:142
>Indeed, the hypocrites [think to] deceive Allah, but He is deceiving them. And when they stand for prayer, they stand lazily, showing [themselves to] the people and not remembering Allah except a little,
quran.com/2/42

no lol

Yeah. Its honestly a pretty beautiful mythology too.

Attached: yggdrasil1.png (1024x1384, 1.92M)

It all depends on who the Israelites were. If the Israelites weren't German race people then we need to drop Christianity like a rock on Jupiter.

>Yeah. Its honestly a pretty beautiful mythology too.

that's true it's quite funny too how many pagan traditions the early Christians inherited.
especialy those orthodox faggot with them jumping over fires and shit.

Attached: hohol waifu 1.jpg (633x1000, 465K)

Christians are Pagans LARPing as Christians, while Pagans are Animalists LARPing as Pagans.

If you actually wanted to go back to your very pure original ancestor's roots, you would have to readopt the culture and religion of the first humans.

What I don't understand about Neopaganshits is, why are you fine with old spirits being replaced with gods from the Eurasian steppe or Near-East, but get triggered about Mediterranean Monotheism/late Roman religion, aka replacing old gods?

If Christianity is 95% Pagan and 5% Jewish poison, why not remove the 5% poison you suppose exist and have fixed Christianity, or basically Paganism with another God and philosophy?

I guess you just want to be edgy to keep da joos out.

paganism needs to put some fuckin pants on

This, we are on the cusp of a new spiritual awakening. It will not be the pagan faith of old, it will be something new. Paganism is just a word to describe the general perspective and foundational world view. Pagan isn't a specific religion, it's a broad term.

Shlomo, you forgot to hide your flag.

Secular Europe is already pagan, except were the ancient pagans revered gods beyond, the modern ones can only revere the immanent self. Europe should go back to Christ.

Attached: interview with a monk.png (794x2550, 621K)

There can exist a God outside of your own tradition, retard. Secular Europe isn't pagan in the slightest, it's atheistic, apatheistic, and agnostic.

there is only the god. that is Jesus Christ, heretic filth.

THIS

Its just "beta supermacy: The cultural spirituality" there is nothing to ponder on the matter. You are a beta=Christianity speaks to your heart and you start your sneaky and insidious attempt at supermacy.

Yo, just want you to know if we weren’t LARPing and you said that to me I would rip your throat out. Careful out there christy

>literally king of the JEWS

Christians are Jews.

Yes. Immediately after dropping all Jews into volcanoes. Active volcanoes.

They believe that he is rotting in a vat of shit in hell and that when the real messiah comes each Jew will have 2800 slaves.

>>literally king of the JEWS
"king of kings"
read the bible it makes it pretty vlear.

>only the god. that is Jesus Christ
don't be a dumb ass

Attached: MtBmaBl.jpg (2577x1012, 327K)

Attached: 1533844461479m.jpg (1024x819, 223K)

>superficial similarities.
>idb4 it's this whole chistianinity is just paganism with a new coat spiel agian.

Attached: 1537111797234.gif (278x340, 68K)

>caanite woman story
you should know that jesus first mission was to the children of israel right?
the second coming is for all of mankind.
as shown here.

Accurate and based!

Attached: when-you-try-to-put-benis-in-her-bagina-but-she-also-has-a-benis-ddddd_o_7198136.jpg (800x750, 91K)

>"Triune" god

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

>Jesus as a human sacrifice for atonement

Jeremiah 7:30-31 -"For the sons of Judah have done that which is evil in My sight," declares the LORD, "they have set their detestable things in the house which is called by My name, to defile it. "They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, and it did not come into My mind.

>Fish symbolism, crosses, doves, statues, pictures and paintings of Jesus

Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

>Do you think Europe should go back to Paganism?

Europe, the US, and South America are already pagan.

not sure you could rip my throat out. I'm a bit...
strange

I am so confused about Israeli posters... I feel like some are against us, then some on our side.

You can think that all you want, doesn't mean people who worship other gods don't actually follow their own beliefs. In their view you're worshiping a semitic desert tribal God. If you want to have a practical discussion and not just shitposting you need to actually discuss shit and not just shout you're wrong. It will only lead to people saying the same to you.
I'm not even a Christian but I was talking to someone about theology the other day and from this discussion they decided to look into Thomas Aquinas. Rather than be a retarded sperg you'd do well to actually try and have a discussion.

based and redpilled

It’s almost as if they’re individuals and not part of a hive mind. Nah, that’s just crazy talk.

No. They should return to Traditional Catholicism and reinstall the Inquisition.

there are some who actually like whites, sometimes cause we are the only ones who can stand against the foreign hordes

So, just like it's supposed to be?
Jews are not a hivemind, you know.

shekelpilled

Attached: 1521906411318.png (966x900, 13K)

>Jesus wanted me to kill people who disagree with me
>Jesus wanted me to make my spirituality political and oppress people with it
Maybe you christniggers should actually read the Bible.

says the one who hasn't read the bible

Defend the Inquisition retard.

Odin was the original Jesus

Attached: odinn.jpg (537x796, 161K)

>when you confront the shills but they quickly disengage
Too easy, boys.

Attached: 57.jpg (552x594, 25K)

a religous conflict conflict between the christian west and muslim east. muslims who took Constantinople and were intent to wipe out those who oppose them. crusades were a response to muslim encroachment in europe

>implying the kike you’re replying to isn’t trying to sow division

The actual deaths perpetuated by the Inquisition was minimal, some say 5% of the defendants, 5.000 people in three centuries in the Spanish Inquisition.
Also, the Inquisiton was good to, by expelling heretics, maintain the Order of the communities.

Nigger I didn't say the crusades, I said the Inquisition.

Is it in line with Jesus' teachings?

Yes, for the Church is the Body of Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celtic_deities?wprov=sfla1
Idk man that's a lot of gods

>muh one true faith and one true God
>Schisms into Orthodoxy abd Catholicism
>Adopts pagan rituals and traditions
>Schisms into Protestantism
>Schisms into a thousand different denominations
Seems like a coherent ideology. Definitely not full of fractions that have caused a thousand years of warfare.

>each jew having 2800 slaves

Okay so now their massiah just has to come and the prophecy will be fulfilled

this is in line with church teachings

You're deluded. Point to me where Jesus said the Church should be a political institution and not the body of believers. Tell me where he said it's okay to kill those who disagree with you. Give me the actual passages, Huenigger. Protip, you can't and you're wrong. You're not even a Christian. If the Christian God is real you'll be in hell.

>a religous conflict conflict between the christian west and muslim east. muslims who took Constantinople and were intent to wipe out those who oppose them. crusades were a response to muslim encroachment in europe
>idb4 muh conquest
how ironic.

Attached: muh conquest.png (808x960, 484K)

Are you incapable of actaul discussion? What are you doing here? You have not had one good point this entire time, your posts have just been shouting that other people are wrong and you never back it up. Why can't christniggers properly discuss anything?

paganism is less coherent. NAME 1 major pagan group in Europe

So what is the standing of gentiles after the revelation. I see it in Luke 2:32 also:

>a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.

All Christians are considered gentiles and this concept of "illuminating" the plebs kind of hones in on the grand displays of occultism by elites

I'm having a little beer

I never said it was coherent, but christniggers like you always devolve into "muh one true God and faith" while over half of your Christian Brothers think you're a heratic.

so taking land stolen from muslims is a bad thing how?

Doesn't mean you're incapable of discussion, brainlet. Pretty early to be drinking, why aren't you moderating yourself in the image of Christ?

paganism is just a name for non abraham spawned cults native to Europe, they weren't one to begin with, even if they had a common prehistoric root

Attached: 1532995020721.png (479x368, 48K)

wait you think i'm a catholic?

“Those who live by the sword die by the sword.” I don’t think jesus was against warfare per sey. He did use force to drive the money changers out of the temple, but there is a fine line somewhere between a just war and a game of risk.

>so taking land stolen from muslims is a bad thing how?

ironic considering how you would do the same just a hunderd years later british empire ect ect..

Attached: EMPIRE OF PEACE.png (855x676, 64K)

lets find out

It doesn't matter if you're Catholic, orthodox, or Protestant. No matter which one you are most other Christians think you're a heretic.
And you were defending the Huenigger's call for an Inquisition, so you tell me.

the alcohol is stronger than expected. strange since i've never had a problem with this brand of beer, usually pretty consistent. hmm