Will muslims and jews be friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=58ksb9qKRxo&frags=pl,wn

watch on 1.5 x speed

Attached: 1536725423402.gif (225x534, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pzH6md6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rabbi is red-pilled, and I like him.

pastebin.com/pzH6md6f

Islam is judaism for goyims, like communism is atheistic judaism.

Attached: contextual.jpg (473x381, 43K)

If Islam was a threat to Jews it would have been destroyed centuries ago.Just go read about Jews living in the Ottoman Empire.Sultan Bayezid II even went to save the Sephardic Jews of Spain from the Spanish Inquisition in 1492.

that is noble of them, that they did that. no people should be removed based on faith.
It is all stupid politics as the good rabbi says.

but i mean now. they are obviously hating each other over politics. it is such a shame

dub on time.

we will kill the talmudist pedophiles and muslims pedophiles

Attached: F170209YNFF08.jpg (723x483, 336K)

why do you hate your own people?

i don't understand why there are tension among jews.

We see today that with the exception of Palestine and the conflict with the Iranian-led axis, Jews and Muslims work together everywhere.

proove it. i don't think so. they hate each other guts.

if you mean the saudi-egypt alliance, that is not representative of muslims. small minority, of goverment figures. other than that, it is mainly politics politrics, game-of-thrones back-stabbing.

a shame, the land could get along so well, but because arabs are back-wards living in shitholes they don't see alternatives.

the erev rav babylone kikes are not real jews
they spoiled the name of the hebrews with there pedophilia and netherthall genes
these are the same sub humans that practiced blood labeling
you are defending the pharisees

Attached: F140410YS24.jpg (724x483, 433K)

i don't trust erdogan, he is a maniac, and will start a big war, soon enough. he is loosing grip of reality.

the land of honey in the end will have enough of this shitty wars and end it all. i hope so.

they are the only reasonable people left. white europaens with high iq.

i have since changed my views the more i know about judaism. it is not at all different from islam, as the rabbi says. what is different is peoples attitudes towards politics.

i hope the wars comes to an end. ending the refugee crises all together.

if you are jew, since i see it on the flag, you come from the same heritage as these guys you hate. can't you see the hypocrisy here?

i don't understand you .

from 5:00 on

my ancestors were sadducees and not pharisees
the only sin that sadducees ever committed was being smug
jesus was right about the pharisees

BASED
would hire as a capo

godspeed man

Not after what they did to Palestinians and Libya, Syria, Iraq etc.

>we will kill the talmudist pedophiles and muslims pedophiles

>kike
>moralfagging
lmao.

Attached: jews expelled.png (1162x9616, 1.04M)

TL;DR

Attached: 1536942562148m.jpg (1024x653, 267K)

based

Brevity is the soul of wit

I know this picture makes it come across as cherry picking but there are many others like it. Many top tier rabbis working with islamics to fuck christians over

Attached: jews-1.jpg (757x426, 63K)

Sadducees are not as bad as the Pharisees however they still rejected the rebirth of christ

more pixels faggot im not squinting for ur gay shit

why should we kill jews for being jews, as long as they pay the jizyah they can practice