Why do leftists hate white men?

I get the whole angry for the sins of the past angle but whenever I ask them they insist that isn’t the reason why. The reasons they actually give aren’t really very credible when you look at them closely. It seems like a whole lot of cognitive distances and purposeful ignorance is used when creating their justification. But what’s their impetus? What’s their real reason? What’s going on in that leftist brain?

Attached: AA25F9C7-7B03-4711-A004-BA8DB545D15E.jpg (236x348, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4725670/Lana-Del-Ray-admits-using-WITCHCRAFT-President-Trump.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Lana-del-Rey-postpons-Israeli-concert-566239
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what's their reason?
Retards don't have reason

They think it makes them sound sophisticated/complex.
>I'm such a bastion of righteousness that I shit on my own team
That's about it.

It's all a part of 'the struggle' that is the basis for Marxist thought. They want to rebel or whatever against the white men that mostly comprise our government, I guess.

There are other reasons as well

Who said I do?

Attached: lana.jpg (500x740, 72K)

Because 'leftism' as it is today is just a formulation into a political platform of the jewish anti-white agenda. And they hate white women to it's just that they are not as overt about it.

can't blame themselves for being idiotic failures

deep down they know they are damaged goods

It's brainwashing.
Everything they accuse whites of doing, other races did it too.
As for privilege, it's merely the fact that different races perform differently. They have different levels of intelligence on average.
Also white countries have every right to look for the interests of white people, just as japan does for the japanese, african countries for africans...

Attached: 1517048023574.jpg (852x960, 133K)

The point of critical theory which is the academic underpinning of our current left is to make people into minorities. To peel off as much support from any sort of nationalism as possible.

Blacks start on that side of the divide, as do all other racial minorities. Then you can peel off fags.
>don't you see how oppressed you are homos? Join us and we'll help you keep your gay clubs and get your aids medicine and prep
Then women
>hey girls aren't you worried having a baby will get in the way of your consumer lifestyle? Don't women get their own choice, it's their body right? Look at all the sexism, that damn white patriarchy

So all these groups are bound together in being against white men who make up the historic core of politics in the US and Europe.

Because usually they're morbidly obese white women that can only get nigger dick, so of course they hate white men for not being interested.

>What’s their real reason?

Leftists seek to reverse their in-group and out-group, even as it means ostracizing traditional allies in favor of adversarial and dangerous groups. They do this because they have weakened amygdalae from a lifetime of plentiful resources and few existential threats.

Inferiority complex

I forgot to mention that this is all predicated on the Jewish morality of 5he outsider. The outward facing jewish morality is always the never ending acceptance of minorities and freaks within society. This comes from the current and historical position of jews as minorities in other nations and is one way in which they have always attempted to break and subvert the power of the majority so it can't be used against them.

Of course the inward facing morality of the jews is entirely ethnocentric if not jew supremacism.

This as well as the power imbalance-white males have power over them.

Because white western men have built all of western civilization and these women are little more than useful idiots for a psyop that was started before they were born. They never had a chance really. The game was rigged from the start...

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

white males are the most successful group, communists are the least successful. thus hate

Its all to prevent another shoa. The only consensus.among the left is to prevent resurgance of the nazis. Many on the left use this impetus very synically to empower their own political agendas. This is fueled by the loss of religion and the rise of secular humanism.

>weakened amygdalae
Hmm. I like it. Going to explore this further.

Because we created western civilization, and they want to destroy it and it'll never exist again without us.

I've come to believe that their hatred is based on their own conclusions that white men are superior to everyone else and hence create an impossible standard for everyone else to live up to.

The left has spent decades now pushing their racial marxism with affirmative action and other policies to impoverish large segments of the white population and even still the poorest of white people live their lives better than the average nigger just through better mental navigation.

Jealousy simple as

Because white are weak losers and we hate losers

Butt friends don’t count

leftist are communist or marxist
they belive in power struggles, everything evolve around power struggles
and in their world-view, white men are on top of the pyramid, we have all the power and therefore we are suppressing everyone else
therefore power must be taken from us, ergo we must be destroyed, in one way or another

>but user, im just a poor white neet who never had a job or any relationships

doesnt matter you still belong to that group

White men have been feminized, that is a fact.
Which is why we should completely get rid of feminism and reinstall social conservative values.

Attached: 1526747479696.jpg (2884x3176, 2.32M)

I think you guys are overrating the influence of communism. Its Judaism that both communism and modern progressivism stems from.

Jews need tolerance of jews, therefore and endless push for tolerance of all minorities and weirdos is necessary to build an alliance that subverts the majority to protect the jews. One of the first laws in the USSR was making antisemitism illegal because jews ran the NKVD, gulags and much of the administration before Stalin purged a lot of them.

>call you conquerors and colonizers
>might as well call you daddy

They don't hate you, they actually fetishize you. It's thinly veiled and gross.

There's a good reason the antifa and over priveleged white people hate other white people, especially independent and strong white people.

The haters are not independent, yet they strive to be so. They still have the same values as other white people in general, but they're not really struggling, and they're being pampered by their parents/school/whatever.

They see themselves failing, losing what their parents have built up and neglected. They realize their own parents fucked up when bringing them up. They hate themselves, but as they still need a "struggle" they externalize that struggle to be against "those white people".

They won't defend other white people, because they hate themselves.

Bump

To have an established common enemy for all the fragmented tribalism shit they’ve pulled to keep everyone isolated and easily controlled.

What I don't understand is how it just came out of nowhere.

My brother has never been political at all in his life, never heard him say anything about racism, history, politics or anything, ever, period.

But now all of a sudden he talks about how white people (we're white btw) are racist and bad people. He even boycotted the latest MADDEN game for some reason about them not including some player or something?

This isn't the brother I grew up with, or have known all my life.

Something tells me he has a NPC brain, and he just finally got reprogrammed to speak like all the other NPCs.

>frens
>2018
Kys.

Attached: Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Greets+Fans+London+KNmCCdvjUuKl.jpg (416x594, 62K)

Ok leftist, explain yourself

It’s a knee jerk defensive mechanism. He most likely stumbled into a community that hates white people and so he acts like that to be “one of the good ones.”

I feel sorry for white kids who don’t know Jow Forums exists. This is an oasis away from our Nietzschen slave morality filled culture.

isn´t that Lana tard, a mudshark?

I’ve heard that many a time but I love her so much that I don’t have it in me to do the research and confirm it. I know all of her boyfriends that I’ve seen are white. So I’m hoping she was just doing it for a music video. She’s literally perfect. Even the gay leftist agrees.

Attached: D55E48F6-7BF2-4584-8A1D-F9596BACBCA2.jpg (640x770, 80K)

Bump

They hate rational strength.

most of those men are jewish

because white men are the biggest threat to the establishment.

Sad

(((they))) push it through Marxism in school. divide the races. push white men out of society and breed the white women (who they brainwashed) with colored men.

rephrase the question "why do jews hate white men" and you have your answer.

Attached: barelynuman.jpg (245x292, 25K)

That's what leftisum is all about.Gather the scum and loosers and use them to rob the people who create and build things.

most likely a bad parent (mom or dad) always told them theyre wrong all the time so now they feel they need the moral high ground and be right. britposter is correct here

>tfw white women hate white men and love minorities
>tfw same white women exclusively date white men and not minorities

t. minority

You never have a friend just someone who shares some of your desires maybe even competes from the same resources as you do while trying to get close to undermine you so they can get it for sure.
In current human interactions there's always a trade involved and you better hope that it's obvious to you because then you know wtf you are getting most of the cases.

Attached: 2a73ca2cf3ac709ad896f2c1e08b5d06.jpg (500x600, 29K)

I’m well aware of this friend. It pissed me off to. Could you tell me more from your perspective minority friendo. Be as mean or honest as you like.

Nah he likes Italian or Hispanic retards who abuse her.

Thanks for your insight gay user. I’m unsure of how it’s related to the question of the thread but still pretty wise.

How could you get someone like Lana as your gf and then abuse her. Absolute brainlet men. That being said, that’s probably why she likes them.

Attached: 8C6698F2-CC48-4E1F-957B-7209C880F527.jpg (553x562, 52K)

Crazy people are hot because you never know when they will fuck you. Keeps you in suspense. Sex is very much in the brain not just genital stimulation and your whole 24hr interaction with a person is foreplay.

Attached: 2D1mTfq.png (500x547, 463K)

Very interesting. Thanks for the additional bit of wisdom. Thanks for frequenting this right wing echo chamber.

> Why do leftists hate white men?
Let me fix that for you
> Why do women hate ugly men?

>Why do leftists hate white men?

because they are told to

They innately ugly men and you're ugly.

If you hate whites & YOU ARE WHITE, please kill yourselves.

You're not helping our genepool by being a self-loathing individual

>Jow Forums
>echo chamber
YES!
>Jow Forums
>right-wing
mfw.

Attached: i37587_lana-del-rey-permorms-at-melt-festival-2012-germany-jul-15-2012-021-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 122K)

Because they can't get the the big white chad dick

Why do you come round these parts fren?

Attached: 78FE09E8-D40D-461D-ACC4-D7B1DAD76A0A.jpg (1024x1010, 117K)

Reductio ad succubae.

Schedule meets boredom.

Attached: d5fe36bacb7e2de04f2bfcc54fd20811.jpg (262x379, 16K)

Aren’t you disgusted by us though.
Also
Are you implying that all opinions and perspectives can’t be simplified to “muh dick”? You’re clearly not a political science major.

Also how are they unaware that they’re doing this?

Bump

>They innately ugly men and you're ugly.

Your writing style seems to indicate that you weigh 300 pounds.

I hate everyone. And political opinions are a charade for the entertainment of the plebs. No one in irl politics is true to promises made the ones that argue on ideas have no influence on anything in society, it's an ego thing. Reminiscent of an unfulfilled childhood and the pigheaded myopic self-preservation of the feefees. Posters here are sjw too they just tell a different story but their emotional structure is the same.
The correct declination is *reducito ad succubo.
-bae is from 'Bae'. Was a layered remark. All people online are afraid of sex and money, make sharing yourself into a demonic entity on its own outside of your control so you need to block it 100%. Don't masturbate, hpv will give you cancer, sit at home and read books. Reddit, twitter, misc, stormfront, facebook all the same. The same people all over again.

Patriarchy, masculinity, meritocracy, society, and civilization are not related ideas. They are synonyms.

Because, on the contrary to communism, white men actually work.

Based and rainbowpilled.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

Attached: 460132948-612x612.jpg (407x612, 25K)

Self righteousness is a hell of a high

Y u so smart user. It’s like 5% of the posters here a borderline geniuses. Why do they come here?

what? You're a faggot

Vox plebis.

Attached: Cute+American+singer+Lana+Del+Rey+seen+taking+ZAbIB-yRm_Hx.jpg (716x1024, 160K)

he's also posting this disgusting witch roastie

fucking propaganda. that's in college I spoke up and said something about it the first time they tried that fucking shit. I ain't gonna sit there and listen to that. They kicked me out and I'm glad. Fuck those fucking faggots.

>witch roastie
Ad literam.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4725670/Lana-Del-Ray-admits-using-WITCHCRAFT-President-Trump.html

Attached: 1204045.jpg (640x800, 34K)

Because leftism has been completely co-opted by the Market and there was no need to support the proletariat once the USSR fell and various communist parties declined in Europe.
Wall Street and the City of London promoted thinkers who turned Marxism into a theory of racial and gender struggle and funded various activists who challenge tradition and the borders of nation-states. That leads to immigration thus lower wages, as well as all-powerful consumerism.

fpbp

Why does a qt like that have to betray me. We could’ve been MAGA together

White women are pure degenerate trash. Seriously, they are intentionally doing everything in their power to destroy their own race. You NEVER see the women of any other race do that

Because it's popular to hate white men. It's the fashion.

You've never met a white woman, though.

Everything in the media and universities demonize and disenfranchise white men. Guess who controls and influences those things?

Attached: 1525144134858.gif (504x566, 12K)

Because they are NPC's they are programmed by their jewish overlords to think that way.

If its in the fashion does that mean it’ll go out of fashion in a couple years?

>what is a publicity stunt and why can't I see through it?
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Lana-del-Rey-postpons-Israeli-concert-566239
Eveh du sha'lom a l'cheim.

Okay fair enough. She’s smart. Or her publicist is. Are you Romanian?

Because it's an (((ideology))) and the (((creators of the ideology))) don't really care about "equality". (((They))) care about heightening (((their))) social position. (((They))) need vague a "good sounding" (such as "equality", "diversity" etc.) ideals to get others to do (((their))) bidding. Now ask yourself, if whites and specifically white men were allowed to organize on behalf of their interests as everyone else is, which group would be the most threatening to (((them)))?

>I look like shit
>I get angry at useless stuff too
>le ebil wamen

Attached: a3a532b19f15e45e99362ae447dcd64b.jpg (544x776, 149K)

They're indoctrinated followers of the cult of anti-white.

As others have pointed out, it’s because they are told to. Women are hilariously unprincipled and will do whatever they’re led to do by their circle of influence. That’s why #MeToo is such an appropriate name; it could have been called #OooOooMeToo because they all so badly want to get in on it. An interesting social experiment I’d love to see (but will never happen) would be one in which random women are asked politicial questions. After that a few top female celebs, women’s magazines and some big news outlets slowly turn their slant to the right. Ask the same women the same questions after about a year or so and while I guarantee the answers would be more right leaning, I’d bet they couldn’t even explain why their views shifted.

Keep guessing, novelty is the spice of life.

Because a white Chad broke their heart and they’re still not over it.

Belgian?

This is not a fucking game man. Christ is coming!

That's not even a nationality these days, any European person can get citizenship if they get work for 6 months and a residence for 3 years there. You can register to an apartment you don't even live in, declare no income after a certain period yearly and say you are still in Belgium. Pooofffff black magic you are a Belgian. Knowing both German and French is an easy pass too. But the weather is shit imo.

Every man is it's own saviour and deceiver.

Its fucking raining right now ...