Apart from no deal, what’s “Plan B”?

Attached: EFB808B5-1BC5-4F7E-B84A-55228E20A9A1.jpg (1408x1408, 304K)

> SAVE MY POLITICAL CAREER REEEE

no deal benefits the EU more than the UK.

British-Mongolian Khaganate.

Plan B will be to come up with Plan C.

Morning After Pill

Here comes 'Plan B' you fucking Traitor.

Attached: mogg-farage.jpg (630x419, 53K)

>anglo comes to austria
>dies

Attached: 1537341675640.jpg (447x438, 16K)

There is no plan B, plan A was (from the start): "Fuck shit up, push Britain down the shitter, and make a goddamn fortune buying up everything that's not bolted down in the panic sales"

Anyone who thinks the Tories are looking out for the Country and not their own wallets is delusional.

But I thought women would "save europe" and were strong enough to not depend on others

What happened?

Then why did the majority of Tory MPs want to remain in the EU, retard?

"B" for "Back to the EU"

Fuckin A.

Build an Irish border wall and make the Republic of Ireland pay for it

Attached: 1524861650302.jpg (721x1062, 122K)

they stay

Because those were either the ones with a conscience (unlikely) or not very likely to profit from this and very likely to take the (inevitable) backlash from this.

A more interesting question is "if the majority of the Tory MPs wanted to remain, why is Brexit still on?"

What’s Plan C? I am serious ‘ere, mate. Truly interested right no’. Gonna wait for an unswer, governor.

plan B = ERG proposals put forward by Mogg and the gang. this would involve a free trade agreement (which the EU already said they want) and an invisible Irish border. the invisible border would involve checks away from the border at British / Irish ports

There's no plan B.
Fuck, there isn't plan A either. And never was.
Britain is fucked. Suicide of the Country livestreamed.

Attached: 1521491839605.jpg (1242x1246, 171K)

That sounds too sensible, mate.

Good question.

Plan B is to get Parliament to vote Brexit down, then get country to agree and stop the stupid thing.

I hope

Brit abroad trying to save the UK company I used to own which is now being destroyed by Brexit as all our EU exports dry up.

Please be true. One of the reasons I knew Trump was going to win was Brexit happened. Showed me people were sick of the same old same old politicians and wanted a change. Wtf Bongs ? Do we need to lend Trump to you for a few months to show you how it`s done ? Get ur shit together.

Attached: fren.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

for her? she will step down an leave this mess to someone else

I hope this fails too.

RELEASE THE BORIS!!!!!!!

PLAN A: more niggers, higher prices, more debt
PLAN B: more niggers, higher prices, more debt
PLAN C: more niggers, higher prices, more debt

EU: more niggers, higher prices, more debt
Brexit: more niggers, higher prices, more debt

Based.

The EU offered a standard FTA a long time ago. They should just agree to that and have Northern Ireland voluntarily maintain customs alignment with the republic by devolving them new powers. We get to leave your political federalisation project and continue trading tariff free, you get to continue merging your countries together without us in the way. Job done.

when you factor in May's ego, yeah. Chequers has been utterly BTFO'd from all corners. the UK parliament hate it, the EU commission hate it. even the moderates in her own party hate it. so why is she digging her heels in? because Chequers is her baby. conceding to the ERG would ruin the legacy she has planned out for herself. she could easily pull a rabbit out of the hat at the 11th hour with the ERG proposals and she'd go down in history as a fairly decent Prime Minister... but nah, it's Chequers or nothing for this bint

Attached: this-is-fine-theresa-may-right-now-34608371.png (500x236, 204K)

> A more interesting question is "if the majority of the Tory MPs wanted to remain, why is Brexit still on?"

Because the country voted for it and to explicitly overturn that would mean political suicide. Literally every political party, the city banks, the central bank, the multinational corporations, the mainstream media; every boogyman of the left, right and center was massively against brexit.

>A more interesting question is "if the majority of the Tory MPs wanted to remain, why is Brexit still on?"
By "still on" you mean "the goverment is doing absolutely everything in it's power to fuck it up", right?

Ignoring that, they can't just ignore the vote, that would shatter the illusion that we have a democracy where the electorate have a say in the future of the country.

No it doesn't nigger

>export nothing
>import everything

Attached: 1536864490082.gif (783x792, 379K)

No deal

Brexit can't work with cowardly leadership.

>if i don't buy from you who will!?

unwarranted self importance form the Angloid brainlet.

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
Hmmm.......

I double space when responding to retards to help with their reading comprehension.

>There are many untapped markets all over the globe

Attached: Brainlet12.jpg (645x773, 47K)

>When you see this as an american.

>I came here to laugh at you.

England needs a loud mouth strong man to lead it's Brexit negotiations, that is willing to talk shit and get shit done. FACT!

Either UK lubes up or gets ass raped.

Angloids wash money, that's the only service they provide, everything else is provided by EUrope. for them to survive they need a deal with us.

problem isn't neccesarily leadership though, it's that the EU knows it passed the referendum on a slim margin, and they also know the party didn't want it. Sure Johnson could've been PM or Davis etc but they'd be on weak footing and the party/public would constantly harass them for threatening the EU with no deal. Party politics is the biggest cancer in British democracy and the House of Lords used to be the only check on it.

Checckked
Like pic related

Attached: Trump.jpg (960x639, 31K)

>Avoiding the subject
How typical of a meme flag.

>the angloids face when he is told they have no export facilities and the EU doesn't need their business

Attached: 45468852.jpg (240x210, 8K)

No deal the EU wont exist in ten years anyway

meh Europe is a really shit market anyway, and you all literally pay to make netherland jews rich off maritime commerce.

they are just going to keep having referendums until uk votes to stay in eu

and the greeks.

send her to the usa so she can suck trump dick and save the uk. same for every other non eu place just send her there to suck off the big names and save the uk.

laughing at UKucks all the way from Canada.

If bongs had guns this would not be happening

Attached: getatme.png (340x437, 218K)

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN TO NEVER PUT WOMEN IN POSITIONS OF POWER THEY DON'T HAVE LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND NO ONE RESPECTS THEM THEY WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FEELINGS ITS TIME TO BEAT THESE WHORES INTO SUBMISSION

Who is going to replace us? We are the 5th largest economy in the world. We have all the leverage due to not exporting as you said. If we focus on improving our homemarket then we'd be all the richer and you the poorer.

Something like this.

Attached: 948.jpg (360x308, 75K)

Im confused. Isnt the obvious plan to align with the USA and have a very beneficial trade relationship?

Plan B is going to be a 2nd referendum for hard Brexit once every other option has been eliminated and there are only a few months left to the Article 50 deadline, which will ultimately see the whole thing cancelled. That's been the plan from the start.

Don’t get too comfy faggot, were beating up on you queers as bad as the EU with the UK

lol. no.

I mean she wasn't really elected.

The US would use the opportuntiy to pry the british market wide open. The NHS is unfair competition. Accept chlorine chicken and fuck your workers.

How would that not be beneficial for the US?

You're only interested in a trade relationship with us to push your diarrohea inducing food and anti-depression drugs.

this

>be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is

Attached: youdonthavetotellmewhathappened.png (252x256, 5K)

I thought we would look at it from an UK perspective.

Who cares? If you don't like US products, you have the option of not buying them. The end result is more choice and lower prices for consumers. We wouldn't include healthcare services in a FTA, politically impossible. I don't even like the NHS, but I know it's not going anywhere until it collapses.

>replace

That's not the starting point, the starting question is ; Can we live without trading with the UK, and the answer is yes.

the same cannot be said for the UK and it's relationship with the EU

Meanwhile youre eating some shitty paki food with meat made from the local kidnapped children that you guys dont care about. Haha

Don't worry, they'll pay their bill.

Not getting a good deal is a small price to pay to not get your society transformed into "Multiculturalism".

>if you don't like US products, you have the option of not buying them.

100% British beef (made in Tennessee)

I'd sooner eat that shite raw than eating the trash that turns you lot into the disgusting sharting landwhales that you are.

No we don't . And we probably won't . So enjoy getting a ass Fuck with no deal shill

Their muslims are from pakistan and india demands as precondition for any future trade deal no reduction of immigration. The only legitimate argument pro brexit not based on lies is sovereignity.

When based pole makes you brexit.
When the gin and tonic loving juncker and barnier both secretly want a brexit for the master plan

you are implying that after Brexit, there will be zero trade between the EU and UK? That is the actual belgian propaganda?

no i'm saying that as a start point, when looking at that sort of highly unlikely scenario they EU would not suffer as much as the UK.
the UK gov't acknowledge this themselves which is why they even went as far as to raise the possibility of restricting intelligence sharing and other none trade related agreements with EUrope to come into the negotiation on better footing.

Tereason May needs to go, you Bongs...

>which is why they even went as far as to raise the possibility of restricting intelligence sharing

They'd be pretty dumb not to leverage everything they had.

The Anglo-Finnic empire will rule for 1000 years.

Attached: 1436051646463.jpg (487x524, 160K)

> the same cannot be said for the UK and it's relationship with the EU

For one, we're not talking about not trading at all. That isn't even being discussed. What's being discussed is the level of trade barriers which will exist. In a no deal scenario, there will be a reintroduction of tariffs between the UK and the EU. The UK has a large trade deficit with the EU, EU products would become more expensive to buy here and so fewer EU products would be bought by British consumers. British companies would instead source products from cheaper countries or locally. Outside the customs union the government would be free to create new FTA agreements with third parties to facilitate this shift in trade, buying fruit from Brazil rather than Spain for instance.

We invented consumer protection laws. Repealing them would never make it through parliament.

If the threat of a no deal with the EU was a genuine concern to us you wouldn't have needed to bring up such a bs bluff.

If you assholes don't commence the day of the rope for that, it'll be a disgrace.

It's not a bluff. UK intelligence agencies are good at what they do, and Europe has millions of new Muslims, so it's basic common sense to leverage that asset when negotiating any future relationship with the EU.

At a bare minimum we'll see the full destruction of our mainstream 'right wing' party. They won't survive that.

Why the fuck would england want to trade with India and Pakistan? What benefit does it have for any fucking person that draws a wage to compete against fucking peasants?

I was going to type exactly this.

>NO TRADING WITH EACH OTHER AFTER BREXIT

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (645x968, 47K)

Bitch, this is Chess not Chequers!

And they will all love to have trade deals with you once they saw how you handled this one.
Go sell to your colonies but don't expect access to a 500 million people market next door.
You are delusional bongoloid, literally.

you have no clue mutt, go contain yourself as supposed to.

lol it's a bluff. even if the UK where to decide to stop sharing intel, their paymasters, the Americans wouldn't.

and Europe can go a lot harder on the UK as to how any trade agreement will work because that Britain must have some form of access to the single market in order for their economy to collapse.
Yes you can rush to brazil and speak to them about imports, but they know it's a sellers market and will also be happy to dictate terms to you as well.

this, america is much too interested in our 500m market

> lol it's a bluff. even if the UK where to decide to stop sharing intel, their paymasters, the Americans wouldn't.

The EU's access to the 5 eyes intelligence network has always been through the UK. Unless the EU is working on a new intelligence treaty with the US, I think you'll find they don't just give anyone access to their classified files.

> Britain must have some form of access to the single market in order for their economy to collapse.

Britain will always have access to the single market unless there is a trade embargo. I'm amazed at how totally ignorant you people are about the actual issues. The propaganda on the mainland must be next level. The idea that this fragile union wouldn't be at an extreme risk of splitting apart in the case of a self induced recession for purely political reasons is also laughable. Populism and anti-EU sentiment on the continent has never been higher than it is today.

They're currently putting tariffs on EU goods and Trump scrapped TTIP. They stand to lose nothing. Britain could soon become the only country in Europe with tariff free access to the US market. I wonder how European multinationals will react to that.

>Once again the euro avoids the point
Funny that

Plan B is the only option that is left, which is a simple trade deal with the return of a hard customs border in Northern Ireland.
It's a really shitty deal for trade because it means the end of free movement of goods, capital and services between the UK and EU but it's the only thing that respects the UK's and EU's respective red lines.

Attached: 490x-1.png (490x384, 170K)

Where to put the irish border on that graphic?