What is with India and Pakistan? Are they always fighting like this?

reuters.com/article/us-india-pakistan-khan/pakistani-pm-khan-decries-arrogant-indias-cancellation-of-talks-idUSKCN1M20GA

>ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan labeled India arrogant on Saturday for cancelling what would have been the countries’ first high-level talks in years, decrying “small men occupying big offices” who opposed change.

>India on Friday called off the meeting between the nuclear-armed neighbors’ foreign ministers, planned for the sidelines of the U.N. General Assembly this month.

>The foreign ministry in New Delhi said its decision was to protest the killing of Indian security personnel in Kashmir and a Pakistani postage stamp it said was “glorifying” an anti-India separatist who Indian forces killed in the disputed Himalayan region last year.

Attached: download (64).jpg (811x865, 161K)

Taliban Khan worst asshole on the planet

t. pajeet

Imran Khan, leader of the pakis is a homosexual. No one wants to negotiate with a literal faggot

poo in loo

Don't compare us with pakis. We don't fight with them. They fight with us. There is nothing to talk that hasn't already been talked a thousand times without results. Maybe Pakistan should act upon previous talks. Oh wait. It won't. It just wants to dickwave

Pajeets are just niggers butthurt that sandniggers are still whiter than them

This. His ex wife describes him using cigar cases and ky jelly for his butt.

India, DON'T NUKE PAKISTAN!!
Rember that.
Just dont.

They are fighting over who gets the best shitting streets

Attached: Imran Khan.jpg (625x955, 69K)

Pakistanis are disgustingly inbred. Like 60% of them are in some form inbred. I'm gonna guess and say Indians aren't jealous of them.

>Why do drastically different cultures not like each other?
Gee OP I dunno

Look at this faggot pajeet. Don't you have to poo in the loo rajesh?

Attached: tera baap.jpg (449x328, 29K)

>pajeets butthurt that sandniggers are whiter than them.
Yeah but pakis aren’t sandniggers.

Attached: F93D84DB-FD75-4536-A049-C108EC0178A0.jpg (664x609, 84K)

>nobody wants to be White in India

Attached: 11ceef5.jpg (776x610, 27K)

I imagine myself in Pakistan, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop P*ki dogs from advancing. We mow down P*ki dogs but they keep coming. I shoot P*ki dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering P*ki, since P*kis are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. P*kis were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KALA BAILA (Kali) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Lemuria, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Your heaven:
BLACKED.IN

Attached: 5417254257.png (1046x674, 814K)

We are the BLACKS. And so are our melanin BLACK brothers in Africa. When Europeans attacked the BLACK KANGZ in Africa, the Turks invaded Europe and named Cuckstantinople to ISTANBULL to honour the BLACK bulls (KALA BAILA). We are their infiltration force into the West, our BLACK brothers in Africa face isolation from neo-Nazis and the KKK, so we decided to head the most pro-BLACK companies, like Google and Microsoft who support the BLACK agenda.

That Dravidian macrophallism is genetic & not environmental is supported by a study of 228 male newborns in Singapore which showed Tamils had larger penises than Malays & Chinese: "The mean penile length +/- S.D. for the full-term Asian baby was 3.6 +/- 0.4 cm. Race had a significant effect: Chinese 3.5 cm, Malay 3.6 cm & Indian {ie. Singapore-Indian or Tamil} 3.8 cm." ("Penile length of newborns in Singapore", WB Lian et al. Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 13.1 (Jan. 2000):55-62.)

2. "This fabled size of the perfect Dravidian Penis, coupled with its superior erectile stamina, enables the Dravidian male to provide much greater sexual satisfaction than the Aryan. Hence, an Aryan woman who has once had intercourse with a Dravidoid will never return to Aryan men & their irritatingly small Zubbs, as these can no longer provide her the vaginal friction necessary for orgasm." - Hindustani Folk Saying on the preference of Hindi women for Telinga soldiers imported by Mughals.

3. In contrast, the Aryan Penis is amongst the smallest in the world. Thus, as per the Andromedical Study, "The
smallest averages were found in India 10.2 cm (3.9 in) & South Korea 9,6 cm (3.7 in)." (ClickPress, Wed Jan 11 2006). Further, an ICMR study of 1400 Indo-Aryan men from Mumbai, Delhi & Chandigarh found: "60% of men in ... Mumbai had penises about 2.4 cm (1 in.) shorter than those condoms catered for." ("Oversized condoms a headache for many Indian men," Reuters, 8 Dec. 2006).

Attached: 6544F2B3-921F-4755-9CB0-EDDBF419568E.jpg (429x343, 36K)

Legendary sex organ of the Negroid-Australoid Dravidian male, scientifically proven to be larger than the Aryan Penis. Indeed, Negro-Dravidians cluster with Negro Sudanese as having the largest penises of mankind. Thus, according to a study of 301 Dravidian Blacks in Kochi, Kerala: "Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm & erected circumference was 11.46 cm." ("Penile length & circumference: an Indian study", K Promodu et al. Int J Impotence Res 19 (2007): 558-563). This matches the Nigerians: "The mean full-stretch penile length of the Nigerian Blacks was 13.37cm & the mean flaccid length was 9.36cm. Similar studies reported full-stretch penile lengths of 12.50cm in Italians, 12.18cm in Greeks, 9.6cm in Koreans, ... & 12.45cm in the American Caucasians ... The penile length for Nigerian Blacks was longer than those of the other races." ("'Oversized' Penile Length In The Black People; Myth Or Reality" JC Orakwe, GU Ebuh. Tropical J Medical Res 11.1 (2007): 16-18.)

Knowledge of Dravidian phallic magnitude has a hoary history, going back to the Rig-Vedic "sishna-devas". Sexologists of the Puranic Dark Ages, after careful measurements over centuries, concluded that the Dravidoid Shudra, an "Ushvah (stallion man) ... of the servile caste", averaged "a nine- to ten-inch, wrist-thick tassel", & had the largest penis of all the castes & races of mankind (Ananga Ranga III.3 cited in `The jewel in the lotus', Allen Edwardes, NY: Julian Press, 1959, p.60)

Yes litteraly always fighting like that

>We are the BLACKS

Yea, I know

Attached: PepeBD.jpg (843x812, 76K)

top class bebe

>. In contrast, the Aryan Penis is amongst the smallest in the world. Thus, as per the Andromedical Study, "The
>smallest averages were found in India 10.2 cm (3.9 in)

Do you even read your own copypasta? lol

Based Mukti Bahini resistance fighter
o\

>Aryan
Not BLACK.

I prefer Pakistan because they want to nuke Israel