It is the origin and will be the end

Attached: vedic.jpg (600x590, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQcZPLV6hso
youtube.com/watch?v=OxVZLZ9jnvk
youtu.be/x9bEwiKx_cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yogis are based

Attached: Hand-Yoga-Gestures.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

Meme flag faggot, why do we want a religion that requires designated shitting streets?

youtube.com/watch?v=MQcZPLV6hso

Attached: 90908980.jpg (1318x714, 430K)

It also acknowledges the existence of more than one god/goddess. Abrahamic religions allude to more than one god at different points in their holy books, yet they claim "monotheism". And it also acknowledges the best and worst in human nature.

I've been exploring hinduism for a while now but one thing that's holding me back is my love for Jesus. Can Jesus be integrated into Hindu philosophy?

>no other gods BEFORE me
>before as in “above”

You can believe in all the gods you want as long as you acknowledge that they are beneath/created by God and don't worship them as though they were God

You can look up the enlighted masters theory

This is correct though I think Europeans should replace them with pagan European godforms

All gods are emanations of the Godhead

I have a tattoo, therefore I am.

This is literally possible within a Christian (Roman Catholic) framework. This was Tolkien’s view laid out in the Ainulindalë

There is much to be said for this, though a major effort needs to be made to strip it of all the unnecessary Sub-Continental elements. The tattoo in the OP, for instance, is full of aesthetics that only have a home in India. The Aryans came from outside of India, so to make the material more appealing to Europeans, we need to cleanse it of all these later cultural accretions that only serve to distract from the core messages.

Attached: 1480031889902.jpg (1920x1067, 509K)

>cult founded by gangraping street shitting niggers

Poos dont even believe this nonsense. They just go through the motions for cultural reasons.

Imbecile. It was imposed on those dark masses by a group of aristocratic herder-warriors, from the vast steppes of the North.

>Tolkien

Attached: ti1.jpg (1700x2200, 786K)

Grasping at straws m8, if you know anything about catholic dogma you know that Tolkien was completely orthodox. What isn’t blatantly catholic in his mythos is taken from Kalevala and the Eddas

>Tolkien

Attached: ti2.jpg (1700x2200, 748K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OxVZLZ9jnvk

>Kalevala and the Edda's

When were they written down?
How old are they?
Who told them the stories?

youtu.be/x9bEwiKx_cc

Attached: SomaFM.jpg (898x599, 186K)

You’re right that vedicism and european myths are related and that vedicism is a more primordial version of them, however there’s no firm evidence that Tolkien was drawing on the Vedas. We know for a fact that he studies Norse, Finnish, and English myths his entire life and explicitly states their influence.

>no firm evidence that Tolkien was drawing on the Vedas
Any academic linguist of that period will have been thoroughly exposed to the important Aryan data in some form or other.