What's pol's stance on religion and the afterlife?

Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, what do you think are the political implications of that idea?

Personally, I need to believe in an afterlife because the idea that my loved ones were forever gone is unbearable for me on personal level.

But since the mystery of consciousness remains unsolved and the idea that we're living in a "simulation" that inherentely hints at a bigger truth beyong our understanding is gainingt track, I think it is time to reevaluate our perspective on political issues from a metaphysical point of view.

Attached: 1522913104674.jpg (1600x1370, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwdfa3U9PtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=07Cy9ksDl0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. We are in it. This is hell.

i like her boobs

Reincarnation has been scientifically proven.

There is an afterlife.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Actions have consequences.

Death without consequences is nihilism.

The universe would not function if nihilism was pervasive.

Therefore there is a next life.

>afterlife
>pie in the sky

Yes, heaven exists, and it’s called filling Imogen Dyer up with cum and putting a white baby in her belly.

There's an afterlife.
If there's any political implications, it's that the idea of a perfect system on Earth is a pipe dream. Difficulty and strife is kinda the point. The world is a place of moral and ethical challenges.
Interestingly enough, there's a fair chance that if you don't have this feeling on any level, that's because the idea of a single lifetime benefits your own moral character the most at this point in time and drives you to be better.

>the afterlife

all life exists in the "after" of the dead. the after life exists without any doubt just as surely as life exists today.

I don't understand why people waste time contemplating futile questions they will never have the answers to.
My opinion is none of this shit matters. Whether or not there is an afterlife or not, or if religion is a giant meme. It really just doesn't fucking matter.

pol needs to stop the black pilling. its a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I know this sounds like an edgelord opinion, but it’s where I’ve ended up, too. People a lot smarter than me have been arguing about the existence of God and an afterlife since time immemorial. There’s no way we can know, and it’s a futile pursuit to even try.

Having said that, if religion gives people a sense of morality and purpose to anchor their lives, I’m all for it.

>imogen will never nurse your baby boy on a lazy Sunday morning in your country home
>...and yet we know she exists and see her constantly
>q.e.d we are in hell

Attached: 58398.jpg (1024x1023, 158K)

>questions they will never have the answers to.

On the contrary, literally everyone will have the answer to this question in about 90 years or less.

i like this post
i believe that when i die i want to explore existence, know much and learn much
protect and change the course of my worlds history, alter the timeline to send humanity to the brightest future

If I disassemble my computer does the CPU go to heaven? You soulless kraut heathen.

>But since the mystery of consciousness remains unsolved and the idea that we're living in a "simulation" that inherentely hints at a bigger truth beyong our understanding is gainingt track, I think it is time to reevaluate our perspective on political issues from a metaphysical point of view.

it is becoming clear that consciousness is not an epiphenomenon but a fundamental property inherent in nature and coextensive with all spacetime, identifying with That is the secret to eternity, i.e. Tat Tvam Asi

"Time and Space are the modes by which we think, they are not the conditions in which we live." - Einstein

Yes

>Reincarnation has been scientifically proven.
>There is an afterlife.
>Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
>Actions have consequences.
>Death without consequences is nihilism.
>The universe would not function if nihilism was pervasive.
>Therefore there is a next life.

yes. physics teaches us there is no annihilation, only transformation. energy is conserved. consciousness aka information is conserved.

actually the physics of information conservation and entropy re hawking theorem probably elude me

Remember the Pharisees? They will never see heaven so they act in a way to prevent others from seeing it as well. I firmly believe that most “evils” or morally questionable outlets in society are based on this foundation. Whether people consciously hold this agenda is irrelevant I think.

I am personally a total atheist, but my values align closely with conservative christians in some ways, especially how I dress. I think there isn't an after life, but obviously I can see the appeal.

There's no afterlife. We are just born as something alive over and over after each death.
>what do you think are the political implications of that idea?
We must save the white race if you don't want to keep being reborn as a nigger.

Attached: 136.png (300x100, 7K)

God is real you know it, stop running

ascension is possible but very difficult. unless you're lucky and born into some occult family.

> I need to believe in an afterlife because reality makes me sad
Okay, well, that's pretty childish. You ought to accept reality instead of saying "the truth make me feel bad so it cant be true".
>the mystery of consciousness remains unsolved
What mystery? What do you think is unsolved about it?

Way too early mate.

Prove it.

There is no afterlife, no daddy in the sky who loves you, and you will never see your dead family/friends ever again. Accept that as soon as possible and move on and make something of your life.

It is accurate to say hell is a dimension of the mind though "hell" may exist in a more literal interpretation as well (more of a purgatory or inbetween place than what some imagine). The mind is the key to heaven and hell in many ways.

Heaven is being a teacher of an all female class full of horny russian lolis

I am already dead and this is what hell looks like.

>Reincarnation has been scientifically proven.
Define reincarnation
>There is an afterlife
Elaborate.
>Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
And?
>Actions have consequences.
Correct
>Death without consequences is nihilism.
What does this even mean? If you're dead what could possibly matter?
>The universe would not function if nihilism was pervasive.
The universe functions independently, it has no bearing on what we believe.
>Therefore there is a next life.
I reject your claim. It is nothing but a blind assertion at this point.

I do believe in an afterlife. It’s not easier, or a crutch. In fact, it’s more difficult than the alternative. Because I don’t live my life for myself, but the One who made me. An odd place to post this, perhaps, but I do believe in one God, and the Son, the man Jesus. It would be easier to simply say none of it was true, and to live by my basic instincts, like any animal, but instead, knowing God, and rejecting the urges of the body, I live by His will, and guidance. Loving your enemies isn’t an easy thing to do, and it’s not something you see often, whether on this site, or anywhere else in the world.

are you fucking retarded. the conservation of energy doesnt imply conservation of information.
thats like saying if you burn a book the information writen on it is conserved somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwdfa3U9PtQ

Here you go, anons. Listen, and wait.

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 11K)

I don't remember the first 13 billion years of the Universe's existence, and when I'm worm food, I won't remember the next 13 billion of the universe's existence. My purpose is to derive meaning in a cruel, indifferent stochastic universe. To create order in the default state of entropy.

It's foolish to look to the afterlife.

Belief in an afterlife gives a man courage, inspires them to do good deeds (or in case of hell might persuade some to abstain from the bad)

Regardless of the truth behind a life after death, it is a powerful tool you should use.

real men of courage.

Attached: realcourage.gif (500x284, 497K)

>actually the physics of information conservation and entropy re hawking theorem probably elude me

It's actually pretty interesting, apparently the information black holes suck in leaks out somehow

God is not a person whos stands outside of nature. God is not a craftsman or an architect. God doesnt see anything, doesnt expect anything. God doesnt judge punish or reward.
God is indistiguishible from nature or existance. God is the universe and its laws, the animating force in everything.

MUH DIIICK

Who is she

Having to assume there is an afterlife is a weak crutch for people who can't handle the fact that we die. Get over it, we are all in the same boat.
>it inspires them to do good deeds
Explain.

How do you know since you don't remember before you were born and what it will be like when you're dead?

I believe in an afterlife because I have experienced timelessness. The feeling of no flow of time and just being was scary but I think I/we will get used to it.

Also this

>Define reincarnation

transference of karma (cause and effect continuing)

> Elaborate.

You're in one of the afterlives right now.

> And?

Just one example of how things continue.

> Correct

Cool.

> What does this even mean? If you're dead what could possibly matter?

This contradicts what your "correct" statement. If being dead nullifies all your actions, then actions don't have consequences.

> The universe functions independently, it has no bearing on what we believe.

You don't function independently of the universe.

> I reject your claim. It is nothing but a blind assertion at this point.

Look up near death experience studies, it's actually pretty well documented that consciousness is not purely physical.

If the simulation theory exists. The one and only goal in this universe is to end the FED. Think about it, if we are simulations, what is the most meaningful thing we can do? end the power structure that has corrupted man kind. The financial weaponization of debt is the most sinister methods of enslavement which will lead us inevitably to another world war. Just my 2 cents.

Capitalism is state run usury

Attached: 1531890307208.jpg (485x614, 131K)

I don't really care.

Don't you love anybody and wish to see them again after they have eventually deceased?

>transference of karma
Do you think when you die you go into another body or? Be less vague, please.
>You're in one of the afterlives right now.
Ok, you made an assertion. Back it up with evidence after instead of me having to ask you for it. You should understand how this works by now.
>Just one example of how things continue
That has to do with energy, not karma.
>This contradicts what your "correct" statement. If being dead nullifies all your actions, then actions don't have consequences.
No it doesnt, if you dont exist anymore then actions dont exist to you. Since you're dead and dont interact in reality anymore. Actions have consequences to people alive and operating in reality.
>You don't function independently of the universe
This reply has nothing to do with what I said. I said the universe functions independently, not us. We need the universe, not the other way around.
>Look up near death experience studies, it's actually pretty well documented that consciousness is not purely physical.
It hasn't met anywhere near a burden of proof. If you have a viable source on this topic, post it.

>Do you think when you die you go into another body or? Be less vague, please.

Yes and no.

> Ok, you made an assertion. Back it up with evidence after instead of me having to ask you for it. You should understand how this works by now.

You are posting on 4chins.

> That has to do with energy, not karma.

Karma is cause and effect.

> No it doesnt, if you dont exist anymore then actions dont exist to you. Since you're dead and dont interact in reality anymore. Actions have consequences to people alive and operating in reality.

Law of the universe that everything changes, being dead can't stay unchanged, so you will not be dead for long.

> This reply has nothing to do with what I said. I said the universe functions independently, not us. We need the universe, not the other way around.

Looks like an assertion to me.

> It hasn't met anywhere near a burden of proof. If you have a viable source on this topic, post it.

Dr. Ian Stevenson provides ample evidence.

You'll get to figure that out on your own, but I hope before it's too late

>God is real you know it, stop running

Which god?

>Yes and no
>You are posting on 4chins
Can't verify your assertion. Got it.
>Karma is cause and effect
Cause and effect is cause and effect. Define karma, since we aren't on the same page.
>Law of the universe that everything changes
Can you be more coherent please
>being dead can't stay unchanged
Why can't it?
>so you will not be dead for long.
Again, prove your assertion.
>Looks like an assertion to me.
If we disappear now, will the universe be here still? Hint: the answer is yes. If the universe did that to us, we would be fucked. So my statement is valid, not an assertion. You might want to Google what assertion means.
>Dr. Ian Stevenson provides ample evidence.
His evidence is studying a kid who thinks he remembers his past life but has no evidence to suggest it isn't made up or learned of prior to the claim. So no, you are wrong.

Can't prove it? Then dont reply and pretend you are giving me an answer. I dont appeal to emotions, arguing fallaciously is for idiots and people who have no evidence for their claims.

>His evidence is studying a kid who thinks he remembers his past life but has no evidence to suggest it isn't made up or learned of prior to the claim. So no, you are wrong.

wut he has shitloads of evidence

how do you explain someone with zero brain function remembering what happened during a procedure?

> Hint: the answer is yes

That is like, just your assertion, man.

If heaven, good.
If hell, not good.
if both, then rather not.

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-185838_Gallery.jpg (1074x438, 132K)

Memeflags are allways jews

>wut he has shitloads of evidence
That doesn't hold up to scrutiny
>how do you explain someone with zero brain function remembering what happened during a procedure?
Remembering what happened? You are going to have to be more specific. If they dont have brain function they, by definition, wouldnt "remember" any event occurring. But you asserting it has anything to do with your claim is hilariously stupid.
>That is like, just your assertion, man
So we could exist without a universe and the universe couldnt exist without us?

not really no.
I'm pretty coldhearted in that most people just want you for something.

Orthodox Christian

Consciousness is proof of the existence of the soul. You have a soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=07Cy9ksDl0o

Personally I'm christian so there's that

Attached: christchan.png (1160x1100, 735K)

Consciousness is exists and occurs in a brain. How did you get to a God by this horrid line of reasoning?

Jacob's Ladder.

Attached: potatocat.jpg (640x636, 95K)

The fact that you are a conscious individual right now is proof of something beyond a physical, biological computer. Consciousness is not a computation, it is not a mathematical principle, it is not a program, it is you feeling and thinking as an individual. You are you, and I am me.

Now that's a thing that's beyond the physical.

nice bobs, show vagene pls

>The fact that you are a conscious individual right now is proof of something beyond a physical, biological computer
How? Be specific.
>Consciousness is not a computation, it is not a mathematical principle, it is not a program, it is you feeling and thinking as an individual
I agree, how did you come to the conclusion a God made this?
>You are you, and I am me.
Yes, thank you for that distinction.

>to end the FED
That's what the Kremlin wants, to disrupt America monetary system, but no American with an IQ over 10 would fall for such a ridiculous idea.

>Do you believe in an afterlife

No, I know for a fact that it exists, so I don't have to believe. Jesus Christ is the only way to God, but He allows you to live again for another life if you wish, which is why I'm here.

Because mathematical principals and computations must be perceived through consciousness. Everything that you are thinking and sensing is interfacing with your consciousness. In other words, consciousness is prior perception. Consciousness is what makes things real.

I know that I am not God. The only possible condition for my consciousness to exist, is for a prior consciousness to have originated it, along with all other things that my consciousness can perceive.

>(God exists) Because mathematical principals and computations must be perceived through consciousness
This sentence doesn't get you anywhere near God. Consciousness doesn't lead you directly to God, and to pretend it does is either dishonest or you don't have an argument. If you're going to state God made consciousness, therefore God exists, you now have to prove God directly.
>The only possible condition for my consciousness to exist, is for a prior consciousness to have originated it
Not created it? I agree.

>Difficulty and strife is kinda the point. The world is a place of moral and ethical challenges.

Agree. Everyone will have such tests during their lives. How we handle these challenges will determine our destiny.

>Jacob's Ladder.
good film user kino, im going to watch it now
also hello old fag

>Consciousness is what makes things real.
A cat is conscious, is it raining mice here?
Stop talking such new age crap.
Consciousness doesnt make anything.

He gave up, like every other Jow Forums theist; none ever stick around for an actual conversation or even to provide something for their largely baseless claims.

you are the universe becoming self aware, you can create can you not? learn of the framework? dont give up your life NOW for one that will POSSIBLY exist.... that would be retarded... specially for a being... that you have no proof exists? reall you gona get controlled that easily and are that incapable of thinking for yourself/ critically ... secondly look at the planet shits sad af. you say "these rich people have all this money but we still have people starving" whats the response? some brainlets backing up the notion that ONE conscious entity is worth more then the sum of the whole, or how about how much it would cost to end starvation.. Jeff could do it alone... and end the homeless epidemic for months... ONE MAN!... thats the system people fight for because they are so ingrained to believe that they will et theirs soon... living off scraps... we are consciousness that creates everything, we are a omnipotent creator who lives through us so he doesn't get bored... now imagine being to retarded you cannot move past the notion that everyone can succeed , but the entire world make WEAPONS and AMMO for dam near every citizen in the states.. have enough bombs to wipe the planet out... everyone ha a car and gas... YET we cant get people food or a home? you cant actually be that stupid to think we can get everyone a weapon/vehicle etc etc but are somehow entirely incapable of unifying for a greater cause... its OUR mind set.. its cancer... we LITERALLY have the exact same tendencies as cancer... we are growing as a unprecedented and unsustainable rate... killing lots of life... YET somehow deny that we need to change.. .and that since its "not profitable" its somehow impossible... yes the human species is on the brink of death.. and we are too full of our selves to change.. sad really since we are supposed to be advanced LUL

This was created. The creator(s) are definitely not any of the Gods of the religions. The most popular religion in the USA today is built upon a mythical God named YHWH created by the Jews.

Attached: Imaginary Friends.jpg (450x450, 52K)

Your absence is a void in the godhead that is naturally filled by new dreamers as one thought leads to the next.

you user, and me, her, the bird, conscious life... PROVE ME WRONG... are you not the universe being self aware... what makes other conscious beings less relevant than you just because they cant converse in the same manners we do... religions of man are tainted, how can you have a church with as much power as they do, yet have corruption as wide spread as it is. we as a unified collective have to realize and conscious life... well thats a REAL being who experiences time, has a memory, now look at how our system works, the very top FEW get to live a life of luxury while oppressing people, dont lie most rich people got there by exploiting others... now realize... all those consciousness take time... the time passes but their lives are oppressed, shitty, not as good as they could be... well guess what. that life WAS a constant, unless its dead. it existed, which means it HAS to remember, which means it suffered. if experiencing the system aforementioned.. so now realize the majority of consciousness is SUFFERING for the gains of a few.... you can deny it all you want, one this forsure is you cant disprove you will never have to live as those tortured souls.. the lives happened, time is fabricated, we are tricking ourself in a framework, unfortunately one where people think they only experience one life... and that fulfilling this one time experience is more important than the sum of the whole... IE we are retarded monkey who still live in tribes.

All great points. The notion of pure material peace and safety in this life is the lie the Jew whispers before he's killing you and all your family.

Attached: 1532451090315.png (720x708, 680K)

Clearly leafcuck is on noFap day 300 from this post.
Does he really expect or think anyone actually reads posts like this?

If God is real he has a sick (depraved) sense of humour, more powerful than the entire existence of all the chans combined and something awful.

>There are flies in Africa that lay parasites into the eyes and open wounds of niggers, then they eat little jamal from the inside out.

>He demands Jews cut the tops of their dicks off

>He demands make Muslims bow down, with their smelly asses up in the air, (which they are not allowed to wipe with toilet paper).

>He makes women bleed from their cunt every month, to remind them that they are just baby making machines.

If God is real he's the original Moot on politically incorrect steroids.
Speaking of which, have Google integrated him inside the bot net yet - he been silent for ages.
Does he still come here????