Retailer removes sexy Handmaid’s Tale costume after being accused of sexism

Attached: FD056994-D4DC-4724-93D1-18211247A905.jpg (750x1015, 163K)

Handmaid's tale is reverse cuckoldry?

Should I dress up like a sexy handmaiden for halloween?

Shit
I was going to buy 10 of these for my whole harem

Attached: absolutelyharam.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Post tits for answer.

Attached: 1535731650994.jpg (396x482, 43K)

It's funny coz in the books, women who were that stuff are concubines. Aka literal breeding machines.

This is what handmaids tale impregnation looks like. Husband on the left, Wife on the right, Handmaid in the middle.

Yup its reverse cuckoldry all right

Attached: handmaids tale.jpg (634x402, 52K)

>cnn

Attached: someaussie.png (344x214, 65K)

Based. We should do this for real

I won’t post my tits but I’ll try to get the outfit and whore it out

Look at those nylon feet. This would satisfy my pantyhose and cuckquean fetishes. This would literally the best possible timeline.

So that's wrong but burqas are ok.
>feminists everyone

Nothing SEXY about getting HELD by a man's WIFE while you're his WHORE, then later on being made a SECRET WHORE because men just CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES.

Women just aren't like that!

Always found it funny how most women find Handmaiden Tale extremely sexy

During the twilight crazy I knew a pretty girl who was in college that actually broke up with her boyfriend becuase he wasn’t like Edward. But men are weird too, cucks is strange as hell and traps are just gay.

It's funny becuase the show is probably about them resisting and not wanting it for years.

We literally have evolutionary traits for these kind of things. Women will be ok with it and even get into for a few months. Otherwise the women would just die from being all stressed all the time.

It’s not cuckoldry.

Women love watching their man with other women. It’s not humiliating.

Attached: 1923489124.gif (330x450, 2.38M)

Next time you see retarded feminists using this costume, just remember this scene. Hell post on on Twitter to mock them.

Attached: 30handmaids1_xp-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>reverse cuckuoldry
Good call, poobro, you're spot on. No wonder it resonates so well with the feminazi crowd.

Attached: Opensource Frog.gif (1920x1080, 26K)

WTf man wtf wtf is ur problem man why?

If the protesting handmaids looked more like the girl in the costume I'd be a little more open to their delusions

Attached: 123522123.jpg (824x790, 84K)