Ohhh NO.NO.NO.NO

Attached: IMG_2281.jpg (750x1028, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9tKvasRO54
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/18/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-and-links-ge/
downloadmoreram.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never saw this coming
What a surprise!

You could have bet money on it. But then Jews would rig that too

Attached: 747[1].png (382x402, 218K)

he’s also a Nazi

Wait huh? He’s our guy?

>globalist Jews are the real Nazis
kys boomer

Soros has no allegiances, he only takes advantage of situations. I've seen interviews as far back as the 90s where he basically says he doesn't give a fuck what his actions do to affect other countries.

kys
and then the old jew

MY GOD WHEN WILL THESE PEOPLE STOP TRYING TO CONTROL US

>>>r/t_d

kys jew

nuffin to see here, move along!

Attached: 1498612524730.jpg (424x430, 26K)

when they are dead

no he literally is a nazi

I hear that from time to time, that Soros was a collaborator. Is there anything to it?

He admitted it on video multiple times. He became a Nazi to survive ww2 and sold out his fellow Jews for cash. He would be /ourguy/ if he wasn’t ruining every white country now to fix his fucked his fucked up past

Sounds like a typical kike user.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9tKvasRO54

mwaa haa haaaaa

GO SOROS WITH YA BAD SELF!!

remember what shill posts look like.

Everyone knows this, retard. He worked with the Nazis almost 80 years ago to avoid being put in a camp. That doesn't nake him a Nazi NOWADAYS, does it?

Absolutely pathetic.

>Absolutely pathetic
do you believe an anonymous person insulting another anonymous person is an accomplishment, nigger?

Do you not realise where you are, faggot? Fuck off back to plebbit if you can't handle being insulted for being stupid.

No, it doesn't and it didn't. He was an informant; that status does not necessitate him agreeing with anything about the Nazi ideal. His current behavior shows that well enough.

i was pointing out how pointless your comment is. you are projecting. i bet you get buttmad at insults here kike

>calling someone out for being a boomer-tier retard makes me a kike

Attached: Is+your+999999999+iq+failing+you+cuz+you+are+a+_7934c393ab66c4f835f6fb9837b7d506.jpg (680x723, 59K)

Why is this even surprising after we discovered she and her lawyer are active DNC agents?

how much does soros pay you guys to defend him? you know id actually consider using my high IQ to help for enough money. its painfully obvious you are on a script and i could do so much better. pass this along to your manager please

>everyone who disgrees with me is le shill

this. Jews are the real nazis and we are the real Jews

Attached: 1524512384803.png (1222x516, 288K)

non NPCs can spot you guys as if your comments were highlighted. if you were in a darkened area, you would glow, some would say

Soros is unironically our guy. Pls send shekels.

So, that the new way this fucking commies are trying to kill truth. Thanks for sharing.

TAKE THIS MASSIVE BUMP SIR!!

Attached: 1535998361101.jpg (1270x1270, 213K)

(((Everytime))).

Because op's a faggot

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/18/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-and-links-ge/

Right, lets start over.

Soros is a comminist.

He is not a nazi.

Calling communists nazis isn't helpful. You are playing into the paradigm that the left has created, that nazis = bad. When you play by their rules, you will never win.

Can we move on now, or are you just going to keep throwing around shill accusations because someone insulted you on the internet?

i was pointing out how evil he is, you took it personally since you probably identify as a nazi.

>muh Soros

I was wondering where all the DRUMPF IS A JOO posts came from, thanks.

One of the reasons for the delays in her testifying was, of course, her renegotiating her fee. I am guessing 8 figures to perjure yourself in front of the Senate.

damn you started to make fake discord screenshot again
didn see this since quiet a bit

>i-it's totally f-fake haha take that racist scum !!

Attached: 1518983976211.jpg (921x481, 108K)

do you have a link to that discord? it would be fun to infiltrate unless its not open anymore

soros is a sneaky fuck

Attached: 2ihz8w.jpg (501x500, 68K)

Closed. They knew there was "infiltrator" they closed it and opened another one.

But it's easy to get one, go on some lgbt or leftist forum, talk with them and ask if they have a discord to take part of the "resistance"

This is a continuation of when they were wearing purple after the election.

I am starting to think that too.
I mean, he can't be that stupid to think that flooding the EUwith migrants wouldn't have cause anger in people.

i guess that makes sense. id hate to have to pretend to be a fag just to watch their discord though. im glad there is capable anons to do it. if i found one am i safe using just a VPN? could they still get my computer info or anything? thanks friend

how is this old faggot not dead yet?

>I mean, he can't be that stupid to think that flooding the EUwith migrants wouldn't have cause anger in people.
the muslims are going to take over if he gets away with it. there wont be anyone left to fight back

>she and her lawyer are active DNC agents?

Attached: pg2_e_boris_natasha_b1_600.jpg (600x400, 48K)

This. x9001

drinking baby blood actually works probably

88 I think.

Just download ram here downloadmoreram.com/

and you will be safe

Attached: 1518315760851.jpg (1629x2269, 630K)

he literally said it was the best time of his life

Attached: aliens.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Nah, they ll get liberalized, and we ll get angrier and angrier.

>implying i didnt download the max amount of ram the second i built this computer
i play FTL on max settings bro

obvious is obvious.

how much more liberal can they get? demanding free gibs is their main point

Then it's ok you're safe to go !!

Attached: 1513953059094.gif (267x200, 2.78M)

alright i have nothing else to do this weekend. i will pretend to be a faggot in the hopes of finding that discord!

Nazi= Self aware white

The question is how much longer do the Republicans let lying Democrats go unpunished?

don't act surprised

Attached: dda.png (570x806, 404K)

If people can label me a Nazi for giving the a-ok hand sign, a guy that literally worked hand in hand to capture jews is a Bonafide NAZI.

AshkeNAZI