If black people are the reason for high homicide rates in the US, why is it that Sierra Leone, Niger...

If black people are the reason for high homicide rates in the US, why is it that Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso all have significantly lower homicide rates than the US?

Attached: think.gif (320x320, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=167327
digitalcommons.olivet.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1078&context=edd_diss
heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turns out when you give niggers mcdonalds and over priced shoes they become extra retarded

Its a myth, you should import as many as you can.

... Cause if the chimps wanna kill eachother there they go and join some revolutionary group and its no longer murder but war and terrorism

These countries are poorer, have worse access to emergency medical care, a less functioning judicial system and are generally considered politically unstable, all associated with higher homicide rates. Seeing as only 12% of the American population is black, you would expect these countries to have at least 10 times the murder rate of the US. Yet no Western African country has anywhere near those levels. In fact, many of them have significantly lower homicide rates than the US.

We get it dude. Import as many as you can.

>Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso all have significantly lower homicide rates than the US?

shit and corrupt police sven half of the crimes back in africa can just be bribed off with the other half rarely get discovered that's why we 3 worlder's like to lynch thiefs.

I'm not comparing them to my own country, I'm comparing them to yours. No European country has homicide rates even close to a Western African country. Importing Africans to Europe may very well increase the homicide rates.

Attached: firearms.png (718x920, 101K)

Yea cool. Import as many as you can.

Could be that those countries are desolate as fuck. Hard to find a reason to kill someone if you only ever see anyone else at the watering hole once a day. Cram a bunch of them into project housing and see what happens... Oh wait, that's exactly what Joburg or any of the varipus slums are and they are murder capitals. Tribal cohesion needs to be accounted for. Many Africans live only with their own people with their own language and culture and governance, like ethnostates. Birth control is almost nonexistent out there so finding a cohesive reproductive relationship is more important, as in the women are gonna get sexed/raped and pregnant by age 17 regardless so they try to build marriage and dowry and whatnot into their culture. Consider that American niggers grow up in single parent homes. Another difference is access to weapons. Americans have unlimited access to literally any adult citizen without a criminal record. Many Africans get excited if they can afford a few machetes.

Lots of different reasons.

It can be easily summed up as
>niggers can count

Well I don't know, but what I know is they all have, on average, 15 IQ less.

Attached: 1514677900261.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

Also what do you mean by Africa doesn't have high crime rates?

Attached: 1514678027258.jpg (640x690, 88K)

Good argument, except Western Africa is much more densely populated than the US. It's also the most interesting comparison since African Americans in the US come from Western Africa.

Attached: World_population_density_map.png (1427x628, 34K)

>Liberia
>lower homicide rates than the US
what?

Attached: 1526339570920.jpg (640x619, 96K)

no stats on these bumfuck african countries are going to be accurate. theyre way too poor to count all the crimes that take place. assume the actual numbers are around a hundred times greater than whats reported.

He's not even trying.

Nice map. Too bad it's outdated/fake. No Western African country has over 12/100k as of 2015 and most of them had under 10/100k, and the US had 5.35/100k in 2016.

>>Liberia
>>lower homicide rates than the US
>what?

use your brain cletus liberia is a fraction the size of the US.

>what is rate

Because they have nothing to rob and steal and no one to sell drugs to cause everyone is poor. So no gang violence.

See that's the thing, when you have all nigger police forces they don't even bother to show up half the time to file a report on the crime. Really one could make the same argument for "low" population of nigger countries since very few niggers know who their fathers and don't have birth certificates.

Get rich or die tryin means high value drug smuggling, murdering competition, murdering police that get in the way. This stuff doesn't happen in poor countries.

>since very few niggers know who their fathers and don't have birth certificates.

that's a thing exclusive to ameicanized blacks i lived in afrika myself people here need to stick together in one family (since there are no gibs) to support single mothers.

because american blacks are worse than nigers

>most of them had under 10/100k
>US had 5.35/100k
So this means it's at most twice as much as America. Which is also redundant since the US without the niggers or spics would have a crime rate similar to the UK or any European nation. Which means that no matter what the crime rate of blacks vs that of the whites is very different.

Attached: 1505698471887.png (1106x468, 85K)

And it's proven by this.

Attached: 1505698214019.png (1740x1088, 212K)

Cute. But false, since WHO does estimates on these countries and they never get any figures significantly higher then the US homicide rates, let alone 5-10 times as many as the "niggers are the reason for murder" argument would suggests.

Cus they don’t report shit nigga no snitchin! And computers is hard.

>Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso

As if those guys were able to provide believable statistics

just keep busing them in sven! Surely this will fix the worlds woes

Attached: sweden yes.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

And this.

Attached: 1505698324163.png (932x595, 60K)

This.

Attached: 1505698341137.jpg (850x591, 63K)

Unironically please kill yourself

if you all niggers had some brains you would see that the only salvageable race are asians the commit the least amount of crime in the whole of america;)

Attached: lol WHITEY.jpg (1232x861, 773K)

And finally this.

Attached: 1505698379690.png (668x621, 79K)

Also this one is fun to show. Had enough yet, OP?

Attached: 1505698362430.png (1497x800, 1.73M)

>black people generally live in poorer states
>black people are more likely to be arrested for whatever reason

Yeah, you've shown just that. What's your point though?

Shithole stats.

>being poor means more crime
False.
>black people don't get arrested because they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate, but only because raycizm!!!
You're a nigger aren't you?

Attached: 1505698273557.jpg (632x675, 102K)

The prime predictors of a high homicide rate are, not in an particular order

1. Being a drug transit point
2. Access to weapons
3. How young a country's population age

On a worldwide scale there is 0 correlation with race. The americas are the most violent continents on Earth because most of the worlds drugs are made there, the population is young, and guns are easily traficked from the US to other countries.

It is because black people are mulatos
White man + Black woman = American nigger
>Violent, stupid, self-centered
Black man + White woman = Amerimutt
>Incel, scared, little bit lower than white intelligence, extremely true his Jewish leaders

Does this control for where people leave? Most poot whites live in rural area while most poor minorities live in urban areas, and urban areas are more prone to crime.

>>black people don't get arrested because they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate, but only because raycizm!!!
nice try pierre.
look at false convictions.
www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

>False.
nice try agian.
it has been shown clearly that poverty=crime
children from single parent's esspecialy if it is a single mother have a much higher chance to land in poverty and nearly double the chance to become criminals.
ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=167327
digitalcommons.olivet.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1078&context=edd_diss
heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and

criminality peaks at an iq of 85. central america matches up exactly with that, and whatya know, theyre the murder capital of the world

I do not know, but yes most niggers can't live by themselves, they have to rely on others to live and work so they can get foodstamps and such. In rural places it's hard to leech off others or steal.

Attached: 1505698454934.gif (508x474, 7K)

Oops wrong one.

Attached: 1505698830679.jpg (1240x1085, 269K)

>criminality peaks at an iq of 85. central america matches up exactly with that, and whatya know, theyre the murder capital of the world

nah it's more of a combination of single motherhood destruction of the family unit and extreme poverty that causes said results despite what the IQ fags say.

>but yes most niggers can't live by themselves,
come to ghana faggot i know you have been born with a silver spoon up your ass and had mommy and daddy to take care off you but i promise you you wouldn't last a day in our shithole.;)

Attached: kebab boyz.png (426x434, 79K)

And this is also for you OP.

Attached: 1505698290289.png (756x479, 26K)

I really hope you don't mind racism, because it's only natural to be racist. When a chinese moves to Canada, he won't move to a white neighborhood, he'll go to the chinese neighborhood. It's the same for every race. White flight isn't a fake term, it's a term used for white people who leave the neighborhoods where there are not enough white people for their liking, thus they feel alienated and leave to whiter neighborhoods.

Attached: 1505698915416.jpg (949x753, 96K)

They didn't send their best...

Yeh.

Attached: 1505698932315.png (1580x746, 262K)

t. Mahmoud Von Somalia

Do you actuallly believe they keep accurate statistics? Lol how naive.

Don't forget to sage.

Attached: 1505697819183.jpg (615x441, 115K)

>Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso
I’m sure those numbers are accurate. Nigger nations are known for their outstanding recordkeeping, competent police force and utter lack of corruption.

>If black people are the reason for high homicide rates in the US, why is it that Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso all have significantly lower homicide rates than the US?

Democrat plantation/mindfuck. Democrats destroyed black culture. Democrats are traitors and every single one of them should be put to death before they kill more Americans.

They managed to genocide 1000 000 ppl with rusty machetes in 3 months in Rwanda.

Attached: 1536592200368.jpg (272x185, 9K)

>ethnostate has lower crime rates? say whaaat?
do you believe any stats coming out of that state?

Welp OP abandoned the thread after being proven wrong.
What a faggot.
Here are your swedish crime stats, go cry in the corner OP.

Attached: 1505698982761.png (1700x1088, 186K)

And here are some German ones.

Attached: 1505698999774.png (1912x834, 587K)

Pakis are considered asians only in the UK

well
1, Guns are legal and easy to get in America
2, i'm willing to bet west african countries have higher crime than, say, European countries
3, the crime rates in southern Africa are through the roof
4, you're only counting murder. How about financial crime ? Doesn't most of the world's fraud come from Nigeria and Ivory Coast?
so they're not murdering they're only looting!
if you gave them guns they'd murder as well. Probably at a higher rate than Americans
5, Niger is mostly desert, Sierra Leone is a small country of under 10 million who had a civil war all through the 1990s in which millions were killed or displaced, Liberia is not what I would use as an example of a peaceful functioning country (they also supported the Sierra Leone rebels in the war) and Burkina Faso... literally where?

So your point is totally invalid. BTFO. Sage and whitepilled.

use of the word "Asian" to mean "Oriental" is technically wrong.
"Asia" in the real sense actually refers to the land area now known as Turkey. Therefore Indians and Pakis are closer to the real place called "Asia" than Orientals.
Koreans, Japs and Chinese are from an area thousands of miles from the original "Asia"
Plus americans only call them "Asians" because that's who they have there. In the UK we don't have anywhere near as many Orientals as America does but we have far more Indians/Pakis/Bangladeshis. Or "South Asians".
Therefore in the UK when you talk about "people from Asia" 9 times out of 10 the person will be referring to Pakis. Because that's the main foreign group we have here.

I don't even get how this has been spun into an insult anyway. Americans call trousers "pants" and to us that seems stupid, because underwear is known as pants in the UK.
but i don't use that as an insult, its pretty childish.
Also, Asia in the modern sense stretches from Turkey to Japan, so technically Indians and Pakis are actually "Asians" anyway, so what's the problem ? why is this an insult ?

According to FBI crime statistics blacks commit 50% of all the murder in the US despite being only 13% of the population. Do you think the police are just randomly arresting innocent black people for murder any chance they get?

also, this. I know a guy from Nigeria and his dad literally doesn't know how old he is. Not only doesn't know the birth year, he doesn't even know the date. they don't keep records. I bet you tons of crime happens in these countries that never gets recorded or punished and I bet tons of immigrants from these countries (And places like India and Mexico) have commited crimes in their homelands too that are unknown.

the only conceivable way to gain status when you're a part of the ethnic underclass is to be an outlier (incredibly smart/gifted/talented/driven while also having the mental fortitude to leave the social safety nets of your own group) or just do shit that mainstream society is shunning; selling drugs, killing people, asserting your strength and capability in nontypical ways. you have to create a different society if you can't cut it by following the norms.

that's the harsh truth, they can't compete. at best they can hope for a middling position, being the token black, the nonthreatening minority. the power move is to say "fuck your society" and turn the status pyramid on its head; being noncooperative is good, being dumb is good, being violent is just a sign of virility and selling drugs is a-ok.

they will do less of this in more homogenous african nations because they're competing with people who perform at a similar level

Does Asian also infer “muslim” to most Brits?

>trusting the statistics of war torn failed states with variable to no governments

I'm sure they're all entirely accurate. A massacre here or there would never slip through the cracks.

The difference is, the blacks here are stuck living with whites, and the blacks in those African countries you listed don't have that problem. Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Odds are you'll most likely be killed by another white guy in the U.S.. but that's never stopped retards from peddling fear

yes.

given the prevalence of internet / american culture, it can mean both, but most of the time asian = indian or muslim here.

well there's more whites so its not exactly surprising.
you're probably also more likely to recieve charity from a white, your teacher, doctor, lawyer, surgeon, builder and plumber will all likely be white also.

I dont think you understand the concept of OVER-representation. that is to say, there's 5 of us and 100 of you, but we commit half the murders. that is to say, if the 5 were to be the 100 and the 100 were to be the 5, the 'normal' murder rate of the 100 would skyrocket to a very high level.

what part of this don't you understand?

you'd think living among whites would civilise them. but it seems that what really happens is they just commit more crimes against whites.

what is wrong with you brainlets?

>why is it that Sierra Leone, Niger, Liberia and Burkina Faso all have significantly lower homicide rates than the US?
in those countries they don't get as many gibs from white people, so they have to ration out their negrocity between them

>US murder rate 4.8 per 100k
>Liberia murder rate 6 per 100k
>Nigeria murder rate 6.2 per 100k
>US murder rate when controlling for blacks and Hispanics 1 per 100k
You were saying?

they do, they just don't know how to keep statistics on it and there are no white people to do it for them

They also have a lower population density than American cities that are full of Niggers. People are generally more likely to kill eachother when living on top of eachother.
You are comparing urban blacks to rural blacks, and urban blacks are always worse.

>Why don't stupid niggers living miles away from each other without transportation kill each other as much?

Shiet, I don't know, Sven. Maybe you're onto something here.

Attached: 1459725391876.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

No source? Get out of here and find another bull for your wife

imagine trying to defend the indefensible at this late stage in the game. look at yourself. b b b but look they arent so bad

Attached: 1505332699788.jpg (1880x1218, 309K)

NIGGER

Because the nigger police are just as lazy as other niggers and never count anything.

t.

Attached: EXkqZnq4z-I-480x360.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Believes false convictions have any significant effect on crime rates and isn't just jewish libshit bullshit.

>Doesn't realize that poor white people still have lower crimes rates then poor black people.

Attached: 1513764205920.png (389x444, 57K)

Niggers can't count, when there is other people around to count the story is much different.

Look at Lesotho, it has a dramatically high murder rate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Uganda, Namibia, the Ivory Coast, Botswana, South Sudan, and Mali have higher murder rates then the US for example and this just counting some Black countries in Africa.

They don't though

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that those countries aren’t particularly well equipped or inclined to accurately tally all of their homicides let alone investigate them.

This. Turd worlders solve problems by vigilanteism

>Posting gun homicide rate
>Not posting homicide rate
>Not posting rates of violent crime