Why do blacks like calling themselves god? I’ve notice this trend lately and find it laughable...

Why do blacks like calling themselves god? I’ve notice this trend lately and find it laughable. Whites and Asians that have made science, medicine and technological advancement never would call themselves Gods.

Attached: D9533568-382C-4BAD-98C5-04A169F329A1.jpg (750x740, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"god"
"goddess"
"queen"
"king"
Well it's like that one roastie that keeps lying to herself she's a strong confident w*man when deep down she's about to suicide.

It's called denying reality and they have to do it

It’s really sad.

Attached: 3D847915-44EB-45BA-8BEE-F28CB7085D49.jpg (256x197, 26K)

lately? were you alive during the 90s? look up Five Percenters, it's an old belief that "black man is god" and was the "original man" that came from "triple space darkness"

They're not spiritual people either. They pretend to be, but then behave like monsters outside of their churches. If they even go to church at all.

Maybe the giant black ego is an evolutionary adaptation. The big black cock thing is a myth, but the big black ego is for real.

Yeah I know that we’re it comes from but it seems to have a resurgence. And mostly with black just calling themselves gods constantly.

>The big black cock thing is a my-

Attached: 1537525945661.jpg (971x804, 192K)

Homo erectus

Wh*Te racist small cock beta cuck wish he could compete

Attached: images (78).jpg (443x332, 34K)

black man was the first man. without the african no man would exist within the view of mankind. Its all fine that you want to belittle blacks. but in reality the first man was black and you gotta respect that. the black woman is the creator of humankind, without the black woman the human race wouldve never existed

I don't know what's more cringe Black Nationalists or White Nationalists.

compare

> any 90%+ black nation
with
> any 90%+ white nation

see clear victor

Silly niggers

Attached: 1534859818672.jpg (750x857, 102K)

It's lingo that came out of a quasi-islamic organization from New York City called the Five Percent Nation. Read the wiki page if you really want to go down that rabbit hole. Rappers made it popular in the early 90's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

Attached: Whatswrongwithbeinggayanyway.png (640x788, 455K)

Cuz they re the most sexualy desired males in usa

>Australopithecus is the same thing as a black person

>black man was the first man
Even if that is true, how does that make him a God? Adam was God's Creation and not a God.

>make shitty meme larping as nog
>why do nigs do this?

Stop obsessing over them user, it's cringey.

channeling dat melanin power with his hair.

>Why do blacks like calling themselves god?
cuck syndrome
they feel inferior and instead of letting it go they grow the feeling desperately trying to prove they are something and eventually they end up looking like niggers.

Just really bad theology at the black churches, that's all.

>black man was the first man
this is what wiggers evolved on to become, they are now a subspecies known as the common cuck, a distant relative of the homo sexualiens

Attached: 1509267551785.jpg (552x414, 38K)

"WHENVER YOU LOOK AT A BLACK MAN YOU ARE LOOKING AT GOD."

- Some old white guy

This will be the downfall of the negro race. Being that dumb, yet arrogant enough to call themselves "god"?
They deserve a culling.

>mentally I'll reward claims we all descend from regards

Day of rope for commie traitors soon!

Because they're the most insecure people on the entire planet. When the best thing that ever happened to your race was being enslaved by another and forcibly taught civilization, there's not much to be proud of.

WE WUZ GAWDS N SHIEEET?

its call the out of africa theory.
its a scientific fact. I understand doing research and reading is hard and all. but it will help you in the long run. right now you making yoruself look mad dumb right now

I'll go back even further and thank monkeys for creating humanity. oh same thing.

>alternative title
>bottoms versus top ratios in the gay community

Hey there, God, please stop stealing my hubcaps.

I hope a pack of wild Maori rape you to death.

That dude looks like a faggot. Even the old man is thinking the same thing

Attached: BBBLhommenaif.jpg (430x323, 23K)

Blacks are not Gods

Why is God staring at that nigger?

God's joke.

Nogs are hierarchical in a way that very few other races are. They still have the small-pack mentality and they've brought it into a much larger world.

Most people are totally fine being middle-tier in the grand scheme of things. We recognize authority to a certain extent, and we recognize that there's larger stuff at play than our own little concerns. That's why we make companies, and establish a pecking order that we fit within. Most of us know better than to give our boss shit. Most of us know better than to poke those with power over us.

Niggers can't grasp that much larger worldview. Everything remains tribal, as if the whole world is just the people they interact with and see. And they want to be the tippy top, even if they're just some dumb nog on the street. They see the buildings and think "Those should be mine". They have to project dominance over everything or they'll have to accept how small and weak they really are. That's deadly to a nigger in it's natural state. They have to be willing to fight and climb the ladder of social dominance or they will be singled out and killed by the stronger nogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

They aren't intelligent enough to understand the concept of what God actually is, so they just think it's a really powerful dude.

Most races have a particular deadly sin they're most prone to. In blacks case they are most prone to Pride, hence why they get confrontational with Cops and extremely upset at the fact they really haven't done much(since the first step towards greatness is on the path of humbleness).

This theory also makes way too much sense if you just look at their reaction towards that Marvel trash movie Black Panther and Wakanda.

I think it's sort of like when a big or fat guy gets called Tiny or a dumb guy gets called Einstein. But I'm not a fuckin nigger so I don't know what the fuck they're up to. They're just being niggers, I guess.

Gluttony - Anglos
Lust - Hispanics
Greed - Jews
Pride - Blacks
Envy - Asians
Wrath - Sandpeople
Accurate?

>Why do blacks like calling themselves god?

Napoleon complex. Blacks know they are inferior in in every way, all throughout history and in the present, and so they overcompensate by exalting themselves. Their profound sense of inferiority defines everything about their culture.

>theory
>fact
communists are such fucking retards omg

like a DBZ character
blacks have been coddled at every opportunity by whites (slavery gave them access to the first world without legitimate path) so its no wonder they act like this. they are the earth's spoiled brat.

I don't know. I think Anglos should be Lust or Sloth. Lust because it's the West promoting sexual deviance, and Sloth because it's also lost the will to live. Maybe Hispanics should be Wrath as well since you know, Cartels and all that.

Colonization is unironically the best thing that ever happened to them.

Oh yeah, I forgot sloth. That’s Southern Europeans for sure, the lazy fucks.

from my viewpoint it is not but i see what you are saying. I bet hunter-gatherer africans are happier with their existence than any b-ball shooting nigger in the States who makes millions of dollars. I also respect the former a great deal because they are some of the only being left who survive without the crutch of modern civilization (yes i an a vargtard). Hence the stereotype of "African" Africans not suffering from the niggerness of "American" Africans.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1536229025980.gif (280x203, 1001K)

>black
>man

Pick one

Since of pride. Every ethnic groups has a level pride and dignity that keeps them strong and together.

Attached: 14781194321.jpg (873x491, 93K)

>First

In other words, LESS evolved.

Because black men are Gods. Whites are a sub race of demons. We were originally black but then selective bred to be a new man. This new man was wired to hate God that is why us whites are racist and viloent but the turth comes out that we submit and worship the true man the black man the GOD.

kek nice

Attached: tacticalbowlcut.jpg (938x808, 154K)

How much of a failure at life do you need to be that living at the verge of starvation as a hunter-gatherer seems like a come-up?

Niggers are too dumb to realize they are dumb and too arrogant to put themselves anywhere than at the top. Big problem.

African americans have higher iq than fullblood niggers because they carry some 10-15%+ white dna and majority have R1 paternal haplogroup. They are basicly are Orc-Aryan rapebabies.

Yeah, they can work a cell phone.

Attached: bix.jpg (600x279, 50K)

If we're talking about evolution then without monkeys there would be no man kind as well. But you don't see anyone calling monkey's "god" LOL

you must be a nigger

Open your borders for ethiopian jews.

Attached: Real Jews.jpg (640x360, 175K)