What happened after the camera got turned off?

>Lawfully carry guns like rednecks
>Tell crazy person if they attack you, you blast them
>Crazy man throws a bat at you, you empty his head.

So far seems legal - but what happened after the shooting? You can hear the Millers telling the wife and son to get down on the ground. My understanding is another neighbor called the cops. What was their plan?

>Be boomer murderers
>kill man
>hold his wife and son hostage to shut them up
>lock them up in atv storage shed, feed them canned chili from your prepper storage for rest of life

Attached: BOOMers.png (624x951, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1537498221381.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaarrrronnn NOOOOOO aaarrrroooon REEEEEEEEEEEEE aarrrrooonnnn REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOO REEEEEEE

>implying I would waste my good chili on hostages

They get the pickled squash and they will like it.

>Crazy man throws a bat at you, you empty his head.
That's not how it went down, you stupid Amerimutt.

The father with the pistol shot the guy twice first, and THEN he threw his bat at the father. Next, the son followed up by blasting him with a shotty.

Only Amerimutts could justify such a pointless cold-blooded murder.

Attached: 1529229520737.png (1816x2446, 247K)

they all made up and went home

Don't shit talk Michael "Grave Filler" Miller and his boomer father you foreign insect

Attached: 1537586076623.jpg (1242x2208, 519K)

>not defending the honor of your dumpster

Amerifats are retarded. You have little dicks and need guns to compensate. White trash

Shittiest psyOP ever

Pussy. I bet you let your neighbor leave trash in you dumpster.

Is she calling him Ed or Aaron?

Attached: 341C8AFA-A434-44CB-A876-D4483A8DC764.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

It don't mattress.
None a this mattress.

Basically this. This is why having more guns than people ends up creating very dangerous consequences for interacting with the average American.

I have some guns, I would *NEVER* get a fucking gun over a dumpster/trash dispute. I mean my god, I don't think I'd ever grab a weapon to go outside with it versus just calling the fucking cops.

Americans are a cancer and a curse among western society. We will end up creating a society so bad for ourselves that we'll deserve all that is coming to us.

Black Lives Mattress

>tfw 30yr old boomer memes become reality

Attached: 37998592_265627314042919_1109709022598004736_n.jpg (1039x1265, 313K)

This poster is Randy Bobandy, tell him to frig off

We have always been like this you goofy fuck.

Attacker
>Illegally dumping mattress
>Screeching and threatening to kill
>armed
>bring waifu with camera

Defender
>calm
>reminding the attacker that he is on the wrong and should respect the law
>Warning the attacker that they are ready to defend themselves

It is very hard to see who was in the wrong here. desu, the waifu needs to be prosecuted for the breech of privavcy bey filming

I don't think you know what "waifu" means

Imagine being such an asshole you get yourself shot by some white trash over some dumpster.

It’s amazing how sick in the head people are they feel the need to argue over nothing and record it with phones

They probably had to deal with orange shirted meth head for far too long. Police acted like they couldn’t do anything. Proper rednecks handle business. Took care of the problem. They’ll probably go away for life but the community thanks them for removing the jerk.

>The country that made dumpster diving an Olympic sport.

Attached: 1513189347674.jpg (798x770, 195K)

His country only lasted 15 minutes.

Attached: 1509218382449.jpg (416x437, 64K)

Thought the Boomer pistol shots were justifiable but would be surprised if the Zoomer shotgun got away with it. Was like an execution shot.

Based Leaf
I tip my hat sir.

Attached: 1506819755735.png (609x403, 366K)

>t. Aaron

Attached: 65E77A6A-0FFB-4DF3-A0F3-B4D5BDCD0048.jpg (372x395, 17K)

>have a problem
>can choose between remaining calm and talk out the problem, maybe call police for it.

or

>threaten to kill somebody on his property
>act with aggressive behaviour
>attack the man

It is a shame that they have to go through this "justice" system now. It is clear to a normal person who wrong and causing this situation to escalate.

These guys are going to jail for a long time, you can't go out and confront someone with a gun and then claim self defense, even if they attack you. Stay inside and call the cops, you don't get to walk up to people brandishing. Self defense means you are unwillingly put in that situation, the two rednecks chose to be there with guns.

Attached: 00863C96-DB25-41D8-B816-3B0158D7EF30.jpg (1024x743, 126K)

Pretty dull. Every thread is "wtf i hate guns now" and Jow Forums is suddenly a bunch of concerned citizens.

>baste e-prosecutor

Attached: 6EC4C9E7-6696-4DA1-B53A-AFCB58DDA1B7.png (363x197, 34K)

What did i miss?

The funniest part of that pic related is they will more than likely make a 90 minute movie based on that 15 minute encounter. (and probably mattress murder part 2, part 3, part 4 etc).
The Hollywood jew is typing up the scripts as we speak.

She sucked their cocks

No joke. Fuckers rummage through our dumpster daily like it's their 9-5 job.

>Nobody posts a link
What the fuck are you guys talking about

I think they’re working on the Thai boys in the cave first.

Don't threaten people and chimp out then

8 seconds

Blacks shoot each other all of the time and nobody seems to talk about it, but when it's White people shooting each other, you faggots act like it happens all the time.

>John Miller was walking around with a loaded pistol in his basketball shorts

Amazing this old idiot hasn’t gotten himself killed yet.

>killing people over trash is an acceptable part of life in the 21st century

America! The greatest of all the third worlds!

>Boomer cracks open another can of Monster and says "If you come withing 3 feet of me I'll kill you"
>Orange retard violated the clearly defined NAP zone while holding a bat
>*sip* Yep, that's a violation worth 2 shots
>Orange retard retreats but throws bat at boomer
>36 year old boomer downs his last sip and puts a Monster Energy Can sized hole in orange retards head
Yeah, nah you're retarded

Illegal mattress dumping is now joke.

That mattress can easily be infested with bed bugs that will leave to find a new shelter. They could very well migrate and infect the Miller house and property - happened to my ex girlfriends family costing her tens of thousands.

/thread

The number one thing they teach you in any CC class is do everything you can to avoid trouble and confrontation. On the bright side orange shirt is taking a dirt nap and those other two shitheads will be in prison for a long time. One incident scores a triple win for the rest of us.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

they dragged the mattress back where it belongs into that dead idiot's yard

>he isn't allowed to defend his garbage

Attached: 1520516918405.gif (500x380, 227K)

>Illegal mag dumping is no joke.
>That mag can easily be infested with bullets that will leave to find a new shelter. They could very well migrate and penetrate the Miller house and property - happened to my ex girlfriends family costing her tens of thousands.

>These guys are going to jail for a long time

Attached: 1536884703004.gif (480x270, 1.8M)

dios mio

Attached: 1537565058006.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Kys fag

>These guys are going to jail for a long time
I doubt it.

>argument about literal garbage turns into a dumpster shooting

Great state of Texas.

Nobody dumped any mags tho. Two bullets from pops and one shell from Jr.

>Continually egg husband on while he's screaming at armed men who just want him to dump his trash somewhere else
>Freak out when (Surprise) he gets shot in the face

I'm not sure thats an argument good sir.

Maybe remove your mutt genes and get an education that isn't fueled by brainwashing and you might come up with something a bit more coherent.

> I stand my ground
Exactly why did that guy bring a bat to a gunfight and expect to get away with it?

who cares about bunch of inbred hillbillies offing each other, these subhumans are literally no different from niggas in ghettos

No, several shots can be heard after the initial double tap you shill.

>indiscriminately firing bullets is okay as long as it's not an entire clip
>NPC logic

Shut up pussy. I bet if someone threatened you, you would apologize and cry in your bed.

>t. Shlomo

Yup. The fact they went there brandishing will be seen as brandishing. It won't reach murder 1 and being Texas they could get off free.... but they were clearly idiots looking to escalate

Stop projecting how you would act with a weapon to people you don't even know.

Danish men are too passive aggressive to:
A. Dump trash
B. Confront trashdumpers
C. Get into an argument
D. Get a shotgun
E. Get a bat
F. Shoot a man
G. Get shot

Danish men are only good for making danish women. Danish women dont belong to danish men

That would still be a preferable outcome than getting shot over trash.

Besides that, living in an actual first world country, the only weapon I really have to worry about is a knife. And if you are too retarded to deal with that situation, you deserve to be gutted by it. Still manlier and more respectable than the micro penis compensator.

>clip
Go play cowadooty, you baseddroid

Bartlebys hick uncle

Engrish version of "wife" popularized by 2006 animation Azumanga Daioh. Next question, faggot?

>"m-mutt"
Is that all you people have? "mutt" this and "mutt" that. Shit's tired. Get new material.

>A. Dump trash
>B. Confront trashdumpers
This is why I pay my taxes. In a civilised country, you put your stuff in your trashcan, and somebody comes and gets in once a week. People have no need to dump trash because we don't have big piles of it just lying around on our property.
>C. Get into an argument
Over trash? Not likely.
>D. Get a shotgun
I don't hunt and I don't have roaming packs of subhumans in my immidiate area
>E. Get a bat
Behind my door for the unlikely situation of a home invasion
>F. Shoot a man
If I cant beat a man with my fists, why escalate the situation
>G. Get shot
I'm not american

>So far seems legal

It's not legal to kill a man because he was talking smack to you. Also the fat guy shoots twice before the bat is even shown to hit him.

He fucked up and is going to jail.

Also the son who then pumped two shotguns shots into his head is definitely going to jail. His response was beyond that of what someone getting hit in the knee with a bat should have been.

>In a civilised country, you put your stuff in your trashcan
Statist subhuman

i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1537498221381.webm

Attached: 1537555756223.jpg (1024x416, 66K)

>y-you have a small weenie!
Why are you thinkimg about my dick all of a sudden faggot?

>insult a person because of a lack of arguments
>get insulted
>MUH FEE FEES! HOW CAN U SAY SUCH THINGS?

>It's not legal to kill a man because he was talking smack to you.
>Repeatedly shouting variations of: "im going to murder you" and then getting a weapon is just talking smack
Lmao

This board is flooded with faggots. They empathize with the man cucked by the presence of a gun. His only recourse is to get his bb gun. They are not allowed to own guns because of mental health issues and felony convictions. This has caused an uproar.

>zoomer

Clearly a millenial far too based for a zoomer. The jerkoff gesture confirms it.

Attached: oregonbuffalohunt.jpg (390x323, 31K)

WRONG

OPEN CARRY DIPSHITS

CANT DILLER THE MILLER

Attached: 194E596D-906D-49EE-8A86-684D8817DE59.jpg (326x294, 29K)

in the film version they should be played by Joe Estevez and Jake Lloyd. aaron should be Paul Giamatti

It wasn't a CC situation you massive faggot. The escalation came from Aaron, his bat, and illegally dumping on someone's property. The fatties were well within their rights to carry on their own property. Aaron just chimped out.

>This is why I pay my taxes. In a civilised country, you put your stuff in your trashcan, and somebody comes and gets in once a week. People have no need to dump trash because we don't have big piles of it just lying around on our property.

you put a mattress in your trashcan? idiot. large trash is put on the side of the road and collected biweekly.

I'm not mad, I'm bored. I expect some kind of advancement or escalation beyond "hurr mutt mutt hurr" over an over again. Give me something to truly seethe over you illiterate snownigger.

bro in what universe was aaron howard not completely asking to get shot in the face? he was screaming at them that he was going to kill them multiple times and then proceeded to attack them. at some point you have to assume his threats are real and that he isn't just joking. he certainly wanted them to think it was real.

holy fuck that second video

Attached: my surreal face when.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

ITT: Dane tries to act like people don't argue/fight over stupid shit in in the European Caliphate.

Attached: villain_adachi_8617.jpg (250x290, 33K)

It's still not legal to kill him because he was making threats or that he grabbed a bat. The only person here who acted in self defense was the unarmed orange shirt man who grabbed a bat after two rednecks with guns was threatening to kill him over a mattress in a dumpster, which is legally public property in most states.

The only chance the rednecks had was if they stopped after the first 2 gun shots, but instead the retarded son pumped two shotgun shots into a guy that was just shot 2 times and was defenseless. That's call 1st degree murder and is well beyond any type of self defense.

America is a China-Tier shithole, repulsive negrified population.

Attached: The Southern Lights.jpg (1396x1072, 165K)

they were dealing with a dumpster dispute. they had to be there to get some closure on the issue. they went there to negotiate over the mattress, not to kill him. aaron howard forced them into having to use the weapons. it is obvious they didn't want to use them because of how calm they were with them for several minutes before howard physically attacked them.

Also

>Niggers doing way WAY more than this every single day in places like Chicago
>Focus on the rednecks

I can smell you glow Jews from a mile away. This was 100% lawful self defense, esp in a state like Texas that has stand your ground & castle doctrine.

Crazy guy literally threatened to kill these guys multiple times. Then used a bat on them. We don’t play that here nor are obligated to.

Solid GOLD

Attached: 1537583412618.jpg (299x598, 22K)

So fucking true. We allow ourselves to be subverted and divided and the idiots who fall for it have no idea what's going on.

Attached: coolamerican.jpg (2592x1944, 1.32M)

did you completely ignore the part where aaron howard theatened to kill them multiple times and then attacked them?

>bat against a home invasion

Attached: 1496778355158.png (640x640, 708K)

Gr8 b8, m8. I r8 it an 8.

Attached: 1458921532836.png (546x320, 43K)

>Dodges grenade from Muslim
Also see picture
Trash status, taken out.
Dumpster defended.

Attached: 1537544576184.png (991x731, 508K)

The rules to use deadly force were all met.
>opportunity
Check
>capability
Bat on someone else's property. Check.
>intent
Total chimpout. Check.

Illegal dumping btfo

LOL weakling danefag moralfagging about based Americans whiter than he'll ever be.