Ted Cruz BTFO

Even conservative writers know that Beto is the only choice for Texas. Blue wave incoming.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 8.34.53 AM.png (1016x498, 161K)

(((Conservatives)))

beto is only two years younger than cruz

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: cuckservative_dream.jpg (640x704, 56K)

What a cunt

>ex-husbands

Subversive bitch should be interned.

>blue checkmark

>This is how women engage in politics

So Ted = alpha bad boy
Beto = nice guy beta chump

Does (((Rubin))) even have a daughter?

ofc women vote with their crotch, thats why presidents are always chads

She reminds me of the lonely man hating woman that male and female alike can't stand to be around because she's annoying cunt.

When will the media accept the fact that the game is up and they can’t just declare “balance” by giving labels to useless cunts?

Wonder why.

Attached: calvin_peeing-300x3001337458514305.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>woman logic
giving them the vote was a mistake

Attached: 1515937459307.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

a niece is your sister or brother's kid, this bitch probably thinks she is a (((cool wine aunt)))

Cruz will always be the one that got away since you were a cheating whore.Beto the Beta would be some sad cuck who can't get a girl

Got some bad news, gay boy. Beat-O's support (in Houston at least) is restricted largely to the faggoty nabe of West U, where all the Rice faculty and garbage from California and Yankeedom live. (I'd say the same is true in Dallas, San Antonio and Austin). Out in the real world, people are voting for Cruz, as will I even though I loathe the zionist shill.

This. If Beto wasn’t such a fucking cuck I would vote for him. But I don’t want Texas to become Cali 2.0 so I can’t vote for him.

Hahaha it’s true. Jews getting sloppy

>niece
Found the cool wine aunt

Women are the niggers of gender.

I guess the Recucklicans should've put up a decent white guy instead of a slimy ass spic.

(((Rubin)))

Some kike nobody's heard of saying something meaningless on (((social media))) isn't news, politics, or world events. This shit belongs on /b/ or Jow Forums.

Even in the Blue part of Dallas with all the Beta signs, there a a few Cruz and other GOP member ones around.

>Women's voting arguments.

Attached: beto.jpg (1842x1036, 301K)

Attached: beto-orourke-at-rally.jpg (2500x1250, 515K)

I am pulling for dems on this one

>forgive them
Fuck no.

Attached: YES WE CAN.gif (350x437, 11K)

Sure beta didn't totally get exposed

>voting for the candidate whose dick you'd like to suck more
I hope Trump removes women's right to vote

do women live in meme world?

This. I considered applying for Rice but then I toured the campus. It's nothing but chinks. I'm a brainlet anyways so I'd never get in. Also why is Beto using his first name on his campaign promotions? I guess O'Rourke don't sound as spicy.

"beto o'rourke" ..another talcum x....o'rourke is real mexican, alright..

Women want to control men they date that's why they like this cuck Beto, but they all want to get plowed by Ted Cruz.

Presidents were more Chad when women couldn't come though.

Vote**

Dammit.

>"BETO IS A REAL TEXAN AND A REAL HISPANIC UNLIKE CRUZ"
>beto exposes himself as neither in one debate
>"BETO IS A NICE BOY I WOULD LET MY CHILDREN AROUND WHILE THAT CRUZ GET ME HOT AND WILD"

then evil must really age the face

So Cruz is Chad while beto is betabux?

>Take is seriously men! Don’t objectify us!
>That Beto Guy has a nice ass! AMIRITE LADIES?!

exactly what i was thinking

It wouldn’t be so bad if women admitted they are just as much of sexual beings, if not more, as men. Instead they hide behind a visage of Susan B Anthony as they thot out

This. Political debates used to be blood sports and full of violence and swearing. They calmed down a lot to not scare off women.

Isn't she the "conservative, who derides family values and who thinks conservatism is bombing Iran or some other nation in the middle east so that they can become more liberal ?

imagine tweeting that and thinking you're clever, this is PJW-tier cringe.

(((Rubin)))

wtf now im a cruz missle.

Destination: Pentagon

Imagine taking advice from box wine aunt...

t. Hand Goldrubbenstein

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

5oy helps maintain neotenous features

Ex husbands that still pay alimony to support thier ass?
Ex husbands that have a job and solid moral compass?
Ex husband that are rich?
Sound like if Cruz reminds them of an ex husband it because she was the one that fucked up the marriage.
"Honestly Bessie, the mail man? If you had banged a body builder at least it would show you had respect for your self, but the mail man is in a union for god's sake. I am going to sage this wedding in all fields"

Pic unrelated

Attached: 2018-09-21-21-33-52.jpg (662x600, 129K)

This is the same stupid bitch that was commenting on her own anti-Trump story trying to get a couple clicks. "Conservative" my ass.

Attached: 1523355403461.png (680x352, 359K)

Her twitter right now is 100% anti-Kavanaugh