Fuck The EU thread

Fuck The EU thread.
You want a trade war?
How about we remove the trade part?
Also, your flag is an anus made of anuses.
A starfish hole.
Fuck everything The EU has done to our beautiful nations and histories.
Looking forward to a Nuremberg for the EU Leaders.

Attached: Up EUrs.png (546x693, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38831023
nbr.co.nz/article/stab-back-did-us-favour-dw-134625
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>your flag is an anus made of anuses
About time you cunts started sticking up for yourselves.
I just hope for your sake that cunt isn't bullshitting.

Surprised she did it desu.
Best part is, no backing out now.
Any attempts to reneg would remove illusion of democracy.
Ready for a fight big time mate.
The vibe is in the air here, I fucking love it.

>You want a trade war?
fucks sake, one of the reason of leaving EU involves escaping protectionist agriculture cartel

Thats what they are trying for.
A trade war that is.
She told them to get fucked.
Feels good.
In another thread atm with a frog thats about to lose his job because of Brexit.
They were laughing a week ago.
All smiles here.
Next, we TNT The Chunnel.

Also, how about a trade for lamb?
We can sort that out in a jiffy.

Aussies and Kiwis will be getting the tourist cash we were spending in mainland.
This is good for us all.
Anglosphere...rise.

Attached: anglo splinter.png (845x960, 565K)

>lamb
mate we only export lamb to muzzies now or tiny expensive niche markets, mass lamb consumption is over. Everyone dairy farms now

There were numerous remainers who told me we should stay in the EU because working and travelling in Europe is much easier. They wanted to throw away our sovereignty to avoid a bit of extra paperwork. And yet the number of British expats in the Anglosphere dwarfs the number in the EU countries combined. In fact, I think the number of British expats in Australia alone rivals the number in the EU. It’s something like 1.2 million in Australia and 1.3 million in the EU. Apparently paperwork doesn’t stop them.

Only due to the tariff costs placed on Britain by the EU on importing NZ lamb. The only reason I don't eat much more lamb than beef is due to cost - it's far tastier and more versatile.

Hopefully when we don't have EU tariffs anymore we can go back to eating a lot more lamb.

"THE EU IS ABOUT TO GET A SLAP."
"YES MORTY! ABOUT TIME"

Attached: 1440569271290.jpg (425x242, 11K)

Maybe May has some balls after all :D

Attached: 1500216883036.jpg (654x539, 146K)

yeah there should be a full Brexit, not a soft limpdick one. The only way to go out is hard.

>freezes
But I thought bogs wanted a quick BREXIT.
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!

To expand: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-38831023

Welsh farmers are bricking it because they've been fucking us over with lamb prices passing £4/kilo (>5USD, >7AUD). This is due to their ability to free-export to the EU with little to no competition (price wise) from non-EU sources, and Wales being one of the biggest EU lamb producers.

90% of the brexit-scaremongering comes from things like this.

>oh no, we get X from Europe which will now be subject to tariffs making it 10% more expensive!
>but we could get X from USA/Aus/NZ/etc which is currently under an EU 15% tariff

yeah but global lamb consumption is down and sheep numbers have gone from 70 million in 82 to 30 million in 2015 regardless weather the British market opens up

if uk will exit but poland refuse and stay,
i changing nationality to brit as soon as i can

Yeah plenty of Muslim lamb eaters in UK now. They'll be your prime market soon.

you really showed the EU wtf!!!

The EU was made by the US and the UK to control western europe after WWII and now you're leaving the cage you've built. lol well done really.

>meme flag
>anti uk post
t. poo in loo

The Days of large scale trade, investment and migration are over
nbr.co.nz/article/stab-back-did-us-favour-dw-134625

also side note the welsh must be pretty thick because the southern hemisphere have opposite seasons meaning our lambing seasons are 6 months apart

Attached: c-21985-atl.jpg (660x534, 53K)

no the EU is leaving it's cage while the bongoloids get called back by their anglo masters

what the hell are you on about, the EU was made by the French and German governments predominantly, virtually none of legislature was touched by Brit politicians. It also was a common market to promote growth which had stagnated since everyone in Europe decided tariffs were the way to pay for social schemes.