Black on Black racism

Black people are easily the most overtly racist people I have ever encountered, at least the American variety. I'm a lightskinned creole. When I was growing up I could never be black enough for blacks. Any sign of intelligence was viciously shamed as "acting white", and claims that I'm not really "black" were constantly leveled at me. Which is something a child should not be expected to have to deal with. I eventually grew to stop caring about labels altogether.

What pisses me off is that nowadays black people always ask me for help and support, and try to preted that we are "brothers" and shit. Bitch please!

Black people are retarded enough to ostrasize thier best and brightest only to turn around in the future to beg for their love and support. In this context I can understand how slavery happened.

Attached: cardi.png (599x662, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and try to preted that we are "brothers" and shit. Bitch please!

Don't kid yourself, this technique is employed against whites as well. Blacks will try to establish a common brotherhood, a brotherhood of humanity with their rhetoric.

Liberals have taught them this methodology of civil seduction

It's simply natural ethnocentrism. Blackest niggers realize that ''black'' people with over 50% white ancestry (like Obama) are not really ''black''.

>blacks
>people
I hope you see your errors user.

Attached: BLM.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

wtf story behind this

Ugh, black women are disgusting animals.

Niggers being niggers leaf.

Attached: Reparashuns.webm (1000x562, 1.94M)

no.jpg

Animals.

>t. white roastie

Blacks fucked themselves. They can't escape the culture they created.

>t.niggerlover

Even if she was what niggers are fucking gross.

Attached: 1536517787245.png (681x768, 578K)

If you wouldnt slam Cardi B you are either gay or a bitter white roastie

Attached: 1529702030075.jpg (577x1024, 62K)

This.

Attached: 1533222625472.jpg (261x224, 13K)

>In this context I can understand how slavery happened.
Reverse it.

Attached: capitalism invents racism to justify slavery.png (544x241, 73K)

Attached: 1531779909160.jpg (600x588, 53K)

BASED

Actually turns out this was a woman in Saudia Arabia.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5970895/Saudi-Arabian-mother-beat-tortured-six-month-old-twins-camera-money-arrested.html

Sometimes I wonder if they would have embraced slavery if they knew what would come from out of it for their countries.

Attached: slave distribution to america.gif (523x410, 130K)

"they" meaning Africans?
they did. europeans didn't go around stealing people. africans tricked each other into debt, debt became debt slavery, sold to europeans who invented racism so that debt slavery became genetic slavery.

Even If I found someone selling really cheap turds I wouldnt flood my house with them annon.

manpower was worth a lot more in the past than today. Concubines have always had value. Also you could conscript them into your own personal army.

>manpower
Niggers require a lot of effort to keep them working, is not worth the trouble, you need to huse them, whip them and have someone to watch over them, you're better off paying someone and then send them home at the end of the day.

Until you can show me how black people oppress other races, you can't call us racist.

We don't force an education on people.
We don't control your laws.
We don't teach you.
We don't control your food.
We don't keep you captive in any land.
We don't try to control your fertility.
We don't run your banks.

There is zero power in my people to be racist.

We are foolish among ourselves for sure. but we can never be racist.

I generally dislike white people. It is not racist. I know you and have reason to make that comment. I also am not prejudging in prejudice because again... i know who you are. you've been shoving yourselves down our throats for the past 500 years.

c'mon man

Attached: bow.png (312x750, 204K)

nice copypasta

saved

EVen niggers have a heirarchy

Oogabooga man, have dis nice banana

what is rwanda

Somali woman = nigger

Agree with you annon. Just not worth it.
>manpower
that should be reliable niggers are many things but not that one.

Attached: 1529358306270.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

>Black people are easily the most overtly racist people I have ever encountered, at least the American variety.

Its the wh*te part bred into them during slavery (rape babbies).

Attached: 1492552547645.jpg (2048x1152, 537K)

Nice pasta but for reals Democrats had it right when they legalized abortion.

Attached: good-idea-meme.jpg (1170x653, 68K)

The explanation behind that list you got there is because in order to have an influence on those things you need to be successful, blacks are never successful because they aren't raised properly because black fathers are a myth for 9/10 black children, and your toxic black culture that idolises crime and objectifies women puts a cancer in the brains of every black child that is exposed to it. Keep blaming white people, keep playing the victim card. Keep being poor. Keep being ignorant and most importantly, keep raising shit little kids which will grow up to be just as much of a failure as you.

No, you just rape,steal, and murder.

And you do all those things. Black people campaign. They vote(not in large numbers, but they still do it). Your people are trotted out to sob on camera about being oppressed to influence democratic elections.

People of African descent cause the greatest harm in every nation. And yet we still let you all participate as full fledged members of society, though there is no benefit at all for doing it.

>invented racism
kek this must be bait, meme flag.

Attached: 1533320258387.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

>the greatest evil
The virtue signaling never stops.

>black fathers are a myth for 9/10 black children
I think you are being a tad too optimistic 9/10 sounds too high.

they learned from the best.
see the parallels? "hate" crime laws, etc.

Attached: 1535291237884.jpg (600x737, 41K)

what is jewish personality like?
What exactly makes them so successful?

They lack any sense guilt.
They can not be shamed.
They band together no matter what.

Free from the bondages of good virtue and morality, hand in hand with the most nepotistic ethno-cultural-religion known to man, they march straight into the mouth of hell.
For the love of money is the root of all evil.

black girl love to be called nigger in bed

someone had to invent it.
and you like you racists always say, only white people invent things.

i will not click that shit

nepotism: the race

have you seen that bitch without makeup? she's ugly

Racisms is just a word, being niggers to people that don't look like one has been a thing in humans for eternity.

Attached: doit.gif (498x278, 720K)

but wait, why do they use memeflags then?

I can’t even watch it. I could only imagine the worst. What is it about?

I wouldnt mind her using that tounge to clean my asshole, pretty hawt.

only your first sentence made any fucking sense
the rest is literally just your imagination and entirely disconnected from reality

Nice blog.

Same reason they use proxies, normies are starting to notice a little bit too much.
Even in twatter they are being named.

Attached: 1511487918703.jpg (444x1024, 54K)

She’s still black right?

No it's not. The vast majority of slaves that were sold were detained for being "criminals", debtors, and POWs.

I'm not sure you really have the capability to do any of those things

>They can not be shamed.
Also
>they use memeflags
>Same reason they use proxies

>mfw poor babbies

source

>hug titty black girl at work keeps showing interest in me
>my friend keeps pushing me to try and hit that
>bitch looks like the old hag from The Dark Crystal but younger and with hug tits

I'd fuck a Gelfling before I'd fuck that nasty looking monkey.

Attached: ed575b6cde96579f579412ef12615c9e.jpg (280x455, 33K)

Attached: 1c2b04e521ec714dbb6b939821ce5f35.jpg (236x376, 18K)

A woman beating the shit out of babies until they bleed and then strangling one to death.

whole lot of democrats in this thread

"Wage war through deception" my fellow white man.

Attached: 1513145118186.jpg (422x751, 85K)

Creoles are American's secret super weapon, don't fall for the mutt memes.

Attached: king.jpg (1298x1750, 734K)

Even the adjusted number isnt quiet complete. The vast majority of those violent crimes are committed by men, so it should adjust with around 5% instead of 12%.

Milkies. Gib.

Typical she boon. She go skool.

Attached: 2F0FBC55-18E1-4DDE-BE34-8F0B46CB0AC2.jpg (1377x1143, 270K)

noone ever makes that distinction I have noticed.

You live in our countries you fucking cockroach. You will never be in power in white countries. How hard is that for you retards to understand? Go the fuck home if you dont like it.

I think Jews are fun
You just take life too seriously
Stop caring so much, it is all just fun

niggers even have slang for those among them too dark.

Attached: Untitled.png (625x358, 16K)

>go back to sleep
no.

Attached: wolfbrigade.jpg (1280x692, 118K)

>I think Jews are fun
>You just take life too seriously
>Stop caring so much, it is all just fun
I think you are a kike.

What did she try to do. I remember in high school this fat nerdy niggress I had to do a project with would tell me the best spot to get head when ever we talked about the project. I had a girlfriend at the time but still would not get head from her. She was ugly as sin. They are animals.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

>Any sign of intelligence was viciously shamed as "acting white"
>imagine being so good at destroying a race that you can convince people that being intelligent is somehow a negative attribute
(((They))) really did a number on blacks holy shit

Attached: 1522458676640.jpg (480x360, 13K)

no I am not
I just take the fact that Jews will always rely on goyim therefore if goyim have crisis the jew will fall too

>(((They))) really did a number on blacks holy shit
black people are not the ones paying 30billion in gibs to Israel tough.

just a little bit of harmless fun. Don't worry about it goyim.

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

>if goyim have crisis the jew will fall too
the jews will leach on anything and everything if the whitey go down is asian dick sucking time.
and yea you sound like a kike.

so what does it prove
>Some Jews hate whites
or
>People make fake accounts with and LARP this
and
>why should I care when some people hate me?
There are always hates, they are usually pitiful losers who will achieve nothing in their lives

why should I care about white people if I am basement dweller and other white people have abused me through all my life?

off yourself retard

Attached: 1489501791225.png (1941x600, 930K)

Jews are very good at high level fraud. Take Bernie Madoff or Scott Rothstein. Jews know to spread money to jewish protection rackets like the ADL, SPLC, or various Israel organizations.

Attached: 9BDEBC10-E7F0-4AE3-A170-DABC8EA9E23A.jpg (797x748, 107K)

Just comes up to my desk while I'm reading at work, drops her tits right in my face, wiggles 'em around asking me what I'm doing. If it wasn't for her face it wouldn't be so bad cause those titties are really really tempting but ever since I made the Dark Crystal connection even the titties don't do it.

... my taxes paid for that banana
and she's not even going to eat it

>>People make fake accounts with and LARP this
verified accounts
mostly journalist
go back to sleep goy

Attached: they live.jpg (1536x1208, 488K)

I bet you like white hos don't ya, Chris brown?

>story
black single mom hits her kids volume 100million

Hot...too bad most are nasty

No. I actually think medium complexion women like cardi b are the most attractive on average.

>People make fake accounts with and LARP this

Attached: verified-twitter.jpg (615x410, 17K)

>If you wouldnt slam Cardi B you are either gay or a bitter white roastie

A couple black girls with a white fetish can't compare to all the married white men with a bbc fetish my dude lol.

shes not even starving or homeless and she goes after this old lady's purse, likely filled with cash because she cant into checks or cards. anyone who does this is garbage

Barbra Lerner Spectre

Attached: 4EC07B64-AC16-44FE-A244-EBB6AF4DD49D.jpg (1200x675, 97K)