Do Russians regret WWII?

What about communism? They really fucked up Europe and I hope they feel bad about it.

Attached: 1537417503156.gif (709x995, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.wikia.com/wiki/Wola_massacre
tapatalk.com/groups/holocaustcontroversies/the-fate-of-soviet-prisoners-of-war-t1896.html#.WNJaaZhvjIUAlmost
phdn.org/archives/www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/USSR5.htm
docs.google.com/file/d/0B_UgkaVaFacSTS1XWjR2VW9xT0E/edit?pli=1
codoh.com/library/document/2526/
juancole.com/2013/10/american-population-sanctions.html
nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol. many more russian women were raped by germans than russians raped german

russian women are far hotter than germ*n women anyway

>lol. many more russian women were raped by germans than russians raped german
>russian women are far hotter than germ*n women anyway
souce?

Attached: sweat.jpg (600x480, 73K)

fpwp

Kek, and the funny thing about this, is that most of these Soviet soldiers who entered Germany first, and raped all the women and girls, were from the Far East and Siberia. Literally mongols.

Tained their pure German bloodline forever.
Karma is a real thing. That's what you get for starting a war on whites.

Attached: 3705a4bce66decfaa0852bfadd0abc79.jpg (800x1169, 66K)

Bullshit, raping women in the Wehrmacht was punished with death you filthy inbred

>Bullshit, raping women in the Wehrmacht was punished with death you filthy inbred

lol no it fucking wasn't.
www.victimsheroessurvivors.info/VictimsHeroesSurvivors.pdf
www.spiegel.de/international/germany/rape-murder-and-genocide-nazi-war-crimes-as-described-by-german-soldiers-a-755385.html
by there own estemates the estimated, in 1942, that 750,000 illegitimate children bad been born in the east to German troops.

let's not even mention the kidnapping operations you took out for your brothels.

So was it in Red army too, technically.

>www.spiegel.de

Tell me more about jewish media manipulating history. Its not like we discuss this here all the time

>Tell me more about jewish media manipulating history. Its not like we discuss this here all the time
read the PDF hans.
www.victimsheroessurvivors.info/VictimsHeroesSurvivors.pdf
you had quite a lot of fun in russia it's only sane the slavs repaid the favor.

No Russian regrets winning WWII, they simply regret winning it for western interests.

>No Russian regrets winning WWII, they simply regret winning it for western interests.

it's not like the asked to get invaded lmao still due to the krauts fucking up barbossa the CCCP got quite a lot of new land.

>a jew talking about pure bloodline
You people are the mixture of sand niggers and lesser whites

>www.victimsheroessurvivors.info/VictimsHeroesSurvivors.pdf

Doesnt matter, there are dozens illegal books in germany who said otherwise. I wonder why...

Fact is, it was punished with death

Or why do you think the french had it better under german occupation than with their own gov?

>Fact is, it was punished with death
so what? soldiers still commited rapes what the law said was completely irrelevant as said rapes where overlooked.

Stalin had invasion plans prior to Barbarossa. Hitler did the right thing.

Regardless, communism was the entire problem before during and after the war. Blame falls solely on Russians for fucking up Europe for everyone. But whenever Russians talk about communism it's boo hoo pity me.

They should apologize, even if only to prove they aren't soulless mongoloid insects.

>Stalin had invasion plans prior to Barbarossa.
nice meme he did not despite what the charletan surivov says.

>communism was the entire problem before during and after the war.
hitler was the one chimping out and annexing everything man.

>They should apologize,
the krauts should apologize twice for how completely fucking destroyed eastern Europe in their biggest chimp out to date just to name a few.
>piontless 872 day siege of leningrad with a resulting 1 million soviet civilian casualties.
www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/leningrad.htm
>unlawfull mass murder and starvation of soviet and partizan POW's ( 1929 Geneva Convention which germany signed) and resulting brutal reprizal actions (as pic related shows).
>mass expulsion of poles (2 million) from there homes to make way for the volks deutsche colonizers.
>mass persicution of the polish clergy
>1944 destruction of Warsaw as reprizal for the warsaw uprising
>Intelligenzaktion in polan 60,000 people including the AB action 7,000 people.
>Wola massacre 40,000 dead
military.wikia.com/wiki/Wola_massacre
>mass starvation and culling of soviet POW's and officers (about 3 million out of (the 5.7 million)
tapatalk.com/groups/holocaustcontroversies/the-fate-of-soviet-prisoners-of-war-t1896.html#.WNJaaZhvjIUAlmost
>Kortelisy Massacre where king krauts goons purged the entire village population of 2,892.
the entire barbossa decree.
phdn.org/archives/www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/genocide/USSR5.htm
look at this link it breaks down the soviet losses including the civilian deaths.
docs.google.com/file/d/0B_UgkaVaFacSTS1XWjR2VW9xT0E/edit?pli=1

Attached: reprizal action agianst polish partizans.jpg (1713x2472, 2.2M)

Don't deflect.

Communism is bad, it glorifies violent revolution, and in fact relies on expansionism. Soviets were assholes for all of these reasons but I've never heard Russians apologize for this. If they can't do that, I think they must be soulless insects.

>Communism is bad, it glorifies violent revolution
every single revolution ever done was violent you idiot.
the american one the french one the switch from monearchism to capitalism ect ect...

you're retarded Ahmed. German soldiers moving through the Baltic blocks for eg. would give local villagers sweets or food etc, and while im sure there were incidences of shit happening it was better than the mindless hordes of commies ( much like your shitskin relatives) that would just plow throw communities raping and pillaging.

kys

whats with the german revolution of 89?

>you're retarded Ahmed. German soldiers moving through the Baltic blocks for eg. would give local villagers sweets or food etc, and while im sure there were incidences of shit happening it was better than the mindless hordes of commies ( much like your shitskin relatives) that would just plow throw communities raping and pillaging.
>idb4 muh heroic and brave germanic heroes would never do anything wrong dindu nuffins

kek goebbels incarnate but with out the inteligence.
>also bong of all things trying to morralfag

>whats with the german revolution of 89?
what was the sailers revolt what was the beer hall putsch?

Attached: beer hal putsh.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Attached: sailers revolt.jpg (798x592, 60K)

Commies made Russia a superpower. Why should they complain?

nuff said

Attached: Я-Ватник-политика-песочница-политоты-донецк-1780221.jpg (640x453, 63K)

>every single revolution ever done was violent
False. You're a communist and you should feel bad. I'd like an apology.

>it glorifies violent revolution
>implying violence is necessarily bad
Do you genuinely believe that everything can be solved democratically, you impotent cuck? There are some good arguments against communism, but "muh violence" is not one of them.

Jow Forums tards love to be contrarian towards everything.

62 million
>62 million.
in 1941 the population of the CCCR was 196.7 million in 1946 it decreased to 170.5 mill deu to the casualties taken in ww2 somehow the population still increased to 182.3 in 1951 tell me where do the 62 gorrilion deaths come in?

in 1926 the population of the USSR was 148.6 mill in 1941 the population increased to 196.7 million how can 62 gorrilion magically die but not decrease the population stats? was stalin a magician that could pull demographics out of his ass?

No wonder you lost

Expansionism is bad. Violent revolution is one thing if you keep it on your lawn. They always intended to spread it to their neighbors.

Apologize.

>False. You're a communist and you should feel bad. I'd like an apology.

force me.

Attached: soviet volgograd 1970's.jpg (736x1000, 635K)

>Apologize.
Never. The only thing that Stalin did wrong was stop liberating at Berlin.

>Violent revolution is one thing if you keep it on your lawn. They always intended to spread it to their neighbors.

your talking about trotsky who got booted from the party and shoahad later on he was for all the world gommunism shit.

> was stalin a magician that could pull demographics out of his ass?
>Propaganda and Agitation Department
I see you are a sandnog so I can understand why simple things are hard to grasp.

A lot of the things you mention are plain out lies, other ones are put out of context with intent to deceive.

Take the Soviet POWs, for instance. They were offered all the benefits offered to POWs from other countries until Stalin made it clear that the Soviet Union did not intend to abide by the Geneva convention.

codoh.com/library/document/2526/

The Germans are blameless in this, yet by ommitting the relevant information you try to make it seem as it is their fault.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 16.36.18.png (844x181, 63K)

this might be hard to swallow for you, but it was consent. slavgirls cant resist the BGC

We cucked Stalin.

Attached: Von_Braun_in_the_1960s.jpg (640x921, 86K)

go and look up the CCCP population demogaphics it's literally impossible to lose 62 million people including loses from WW2 (26) and still double your fucking population

>what is domino theory
Commies aren't human.

better version of that pic

Attached: sovra.jpg (686x1246, 743K)

>until Stalin made it clear that the Soviet Union did not intend to abide by the Geneva convention

the soviet never signed the geneva convention in the first place you moron germany did.

>this might be hard to swallow for you, but it was consent. slavgirls cant resist the BGC
i'm more off a loli guy myself the thought of defiling a cute pure aryan girl with the rest off my subhuman pals makes me harder than tungten steel.

>We cucked Stalin.
>Artificial heart/lung/Head transplantation by Vladimir Demikhov (the guy that transplanted dogs heads)
>3D holography by Yurii Nikolayevich Denisyuk
>nuclear power plant by Igor Kurchatov
>rocket engine by Valentin Glushko
>Underwater welding by Konstantin Khrenov
>Tandem rotor helicopter By Nikolay Florin
>detection and discovery of cherenkov radiation by Pavel Cherenkov
>Gramicidin S by Georgy Gause
>EPR spectroscopy by Yevgeny Zavoisky
>Ilizarov apparatus by Gavriil Abramovich Ilizarov
>tsar bomba ak 47 and the rpg
>first object in space sputnik 1
>first woman in space
>first man in space
>first probe on venus
>first probe on mars (that did not get stuck unlike the US one)
>first animal in space

your turn amerimutt.

Attached: soviet malodova 1950.jpg (691x1000, 736K)

I'll take admittance of being an insect in lieu of apology. Thank you, Ahmed.

Attached: 1537320813800.png (746x530, 357K)

>A lot of the things you mention are plain out lies,
>the siege of leningrad never happened
>mass reprizal actions never happened
>the warsaw reprizal never happened ect...
historical revisionism at it's best.

apologize for what? who is the bigger fool the savage who kills for nothing or the """civilized""" person who provokes him?

amerifat when will you apologize for your constant sponsoring off proxy armies? or the irak war or the culling of gaddafi?

juancole.com/2013/10/american-population-sanctions.html
nytimes.com/1995/12/01/world/iraq-sanctions-kill-children-un-reports.html

Attached: muttman.png (958x792, 30K)

American imperialism did immeasurable harm to the world yet I don't see any of you apologizing.

Stop deflecting. This thread is about Russians and their many misdeeds.

They owe the world, but especially Europe, an apology.

Most Russians alive today were born after WW2 so they have nothing to "feel bad" for, just like how white Americans don't "feel bad" for wiping out the native americans

Never. We enjoy watching Muslims die.

>Never. We enjoy watching Muslims die.
>when you send gorrilions of young amerimutt boys to go and fight your own proxy armies
>when you remove gaddafi for the petrodollar and cause the refrugee crisis to worsen 10 fold.
kek

How can we not regret being fucked up by (((commies))) and being associated with them now?

Attached: truman.jpg (800x487, 89K)

Germanic/West-European woman are subhumans
They are either square headed scandinavians, inbred brits/celts or darkie meds

Attached: pure norwegian girls.jpg (2048x1599, 441K)

Excuse me but communism ended less than thirty years ago. The slaughter of savages occurred 300 years ago. Nice try though, brainlet.

>immeasurable harm
what the fuck are you talking about? we rebuilt the world after WWII at no benefit to ourselves. Our only fault was that we helped the Africans and the Chinese too much

At least our boys are hot

Attached: notgay.jpg (528x608, 62K)

>Regret

Nah it was like a vacation, a chance to leave hell-on-earth aka soviet russia

she(boy) looks like an ayylmao dude.

they can't compete with finnish men

Attached: 1519992694466.jpg (1024x510, 63K)

Most of our former satellite states are still white and have nationalism.

The western satellite states are at war with themselves, but at least they are rich, right?

el criatura.

Attached: fingolian creatura.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

>Our only fault was that we helped the Africans
>la creatura actually believes this
Retarded Mutt. In Africa, the ruling classes (both African and foreign) play their parts in selectively promoting certain industries while keeping access to the technology necessary to carry out the process of industrialization strictly out of the hands of indigenous firms.

Westerners do this largely through development banks like the World Bank and IMF, on which many African nations are totally dependent. Many African nations have a great deal of natural resources, but private African firms lack the capital necessary to extract them. The natural wealth of these countries cannot be exploited, and their governments are lacking in revenue, which they need simply in order to administrate their nations — provide regulation, stem uprisings, maintain infrastructure, etc. The government then takes on loans from these development banks, who impose stringent conditions on said loans: namely, that their nations must have very low corporate taxes, particularly on direct investment from foreign firms, severely limited or nonexistent tariffs, and ban tech-sharing agreements between foreign and local firms.

The effect of these conditions is that foreign firms are the only ones with the capital necessary to exploit Africa's material resources, and thus have almost unrestricted access to its wealth, while indigenous firms are not permitted to compete through either technical knowledge-sharing programs, infant industry protection via tariffs, or government subsidies. Meanwhile, the military and bureaucratic elements of those societies scrabble desperately over the crumbs the foreign firms absentmindedly let fall to the ground. I don’t think I have to explain how exploiting the resources of developing countries can have a negative impact on those countries.

Do everyone a favour and stop "helping" Africa, exploitator.

>at no benefit to ourselves
Top kek.

>not a single russian flag appears
Insects.

You caved when we offered blue jeans and nigger jazz.

Shhhhh, white people are talking

Attached: 1531998880991.png (657x527, 386K)

Of course a (((memeflag))). It was against the rules because of the racial policy. They would put a bullet in your head. My great Grandfather confirmed this was true with me, and has told me about how brutally the treated the Partisans they caught as well. I know he was truthful. There was barely any rape done by the Germans and anyone that was caught was shot. The Russians made it a policy to rape everyone, even going through Poland and Ukraine.

Anyone notice the kike larping as a mudslime? Animals.

Truly, if there are any humanoid Russians out there ready to prove it by apologizing, do not let your insectoid brethren scare you off.