WE ARE NOT SPICS

Stop calling us argies spics. The average argentine can't tolerate the spiciness of black pepper and we don't even add spices to our food.

I will never understand why we are called spics along with mexicans and other south american countries. The only south american countries that consume spices in good quantities are maybe Peru and Bolivia.

Cheers,
Not a spic.

Attached: o.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihRD8H4c8Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re right, you guys are Afro-Latinos.
Good on you Tyrone Maradona.

Post pic of what you think the average argentino actually looks like.

Fuck off spic, I wish the Falklands ended in Nuclear war.

Wetback

Attached: 1535725677623.png (500x497, 99K)

You seem to think the term "spic" is derived from "spice" or "spicy" but that's not the case at all. You're just a spic, you speak Spanish, accept it.

(I'd always assumed that it was derived from Hi(sp)an(ic), selecting the most forceful phonemes, which always make for a good slur. I could be wrong though.)

You speak spanish too.

see, you point the truth in a gentle way. Middle class white argentinian doesn´t reach 40% of the population, but thinks of himself as 90%. Since we were always indoctrinated into class struggle but not into racial struggle, our concept of white is far much broader than anyone else . Mongrel mutt face is 60%, but they are mostly considered "white" by our own standards. 20-30 % being staright amerindian with brown skin. No afro niggers though, just in recent years it became relatively more common to see one in the most crowded cities.

Yesterday I ordered McDonald's from Glovo and some nigger from Venezuela delivered it.

THE SILENT INVASION.

What are you talking about Jamal Messi? All Argentinos are Black Africans clearly. You’ve ascended past primitive wh*toids.

I am being called a gypsy by argentinians like 10 times a day here...so learn to live with it and don t give a shit about it. If you think you are not a spic and dont look act like a spic, then you are not a spic just like i am not an actual gypsy.

Iberians are moores
Greeks are turks
Italians are arabs
Hungarians and finns are chinks
Northerners are snow niggers
Western european are all refugees
Russians are the creature from the black lagoon
Romanians are all vampire gypsies
Moldovians are R A R E
Balkanites are balkaniggers/mudslimes
Canadians are leaves
Americans are mutts with burgers for livers filterning their blood from their grease
I am a failure
South americans are rape baby abominations

You know the drill.stop taking it seriously

Attached: 4253.jpg (448x299, 124K)

This.

>i am a failure

Kek

"spic" is used as a derogatory term for Hispanic, friend. It has nothing to do with spices.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CINNAMON BOY

why do you care at all? We were always a non country.

Also, why are you eating that crap? You are literally being stolen, with the same amount of money you can buy the best meat and if you are too lazy to cook then you can buy the best cold cuts and cheese

Mildly above average b8. Also Thatcher did nothing wrong.

Spic is not derived from Hispanic, it’s derived from Spiggoty, a term which related to Panamanians who would say “No spik di Ingles” when North American builders on the Panamanian Canal would try to communicate with them. It started as No Spik Di, then evolved into Spiggoty, then into Spig, and finally into Spic.

Love you argie brothers we stand stronger together against the real spics

Spic.

I knew someone was going to post this. I'm not talking about its etymology, I'm talking about its current use.

argentinians tried to kill the top gear presenters for a reg plate that had the falklands war date on it.
imagine that - chimping out over a war that YOU STARTED so hard that you try to murder the ppl you attacked in the war just for joking about it.
and you think you're white lmao

>why do you care at all? We were always a non country.
The fuck you on about?

>Also, why are you eating that crap? You are literally being stolen, with the same amount of money you can buy the best meat and if you are too lazy to cook then you can buy the best cold cuts and cheese
It's actually not that bad tbqh.

H-how did you know I was eating oatmeal?

youtube.com/watch?v=ihRD8H4c8Rs

economic minister

It comes from how Mexicans pronounce "speak". Actually fairly innoccuous origin.

Come back when you power up into a Uruguayan

negrito come mc y se queja de los imigrantes

te juro que HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that even a relevant flag?

How would you guys react if I went to Ireland and joked about the potato famine? Or if I went to any country and joked about any recent war or tragic event?

I mean, I personally wouldn't throw stones at someone for joking about the Falklands, but I would definitely tell them to fuck off.

This mestizo think spic came from spicy? Argentineans can't be this stupid.

>How would you guys react if I went to Ireland and joked about the potato famine?
we wouldnt chase you into your hotel room and try to kill you that's for sure
>Or if I went to any country and joked about any recent war or tragic event?
a war that you started you fucking retards. "waa waa we sad that we failed at killing you, so we gonna kill you now"

No you didn't.

It's because "No spic eengleesh".

he didn't say it was derived from hispanic, he said it was a derogatory term FOR hispanics

>we wouldnt chase you into your hotel room and try to kill you that's for sure
You don't know that. There's always the loud minority. Perhaps YOU wouldn't, but people wouldn't take it well, especially coming from a foreigner. Also, why would they joke about the war in which british soldiers also died?

>no you didn't
What?
Argentines still have bigger balls than you Northern faggots. Not surprised you're so passive.

>Also, why would they joke about the war in which british soldiers also died?
and who killed them jackass

you run your country like spics

We did, so that makes it OK to joke about? The war happened on British soil, people died on both sides. What those faggots from Top Gear did was dumb and unnecessary.

>Argentines are more animalistic on account of their race mixed heritage than you Northern Folk
Ftfy

How do I get Argentine gf?

Attached: ae31744ab034404cc42d7f4a446c7210.jpg (399x600, 28K)

Whats an argie

You don’t.
Less than 10% of Argentine Women look like this, nowadays they look like most Mexican Troglodyte women do, and they have giant Jew-tier noses on account of the Italian genes mixed in with the african and the native genes.

pay for her tits and take her out to fancy restaurants and discos and you are on the go

Argentine is awesome

You're right you're monkeys

Based and Redpilled

But i love those little oranges!!!

> 1 USD = 37.18 ARS
Wtf I thought Macri was supposed to stabilize things.

For what it's worth, you sure did blow those limey ships out of the fucking water, and you argentines usually post decent stuff.

Hope you get your islands from those tea drinking, Hugh Grant looking freaks.

Yeah, it didn't work. Argentina is a failed state

>be of northern Italian decent
>Parents immigrated from italy
>be told not Italian bc tall, white, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes by southern mixed blood 4th generation italniggers

Attached: 1537557021105.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Machir the Kike, just doing his masters´ bidding

Truth is, "Argentina" is just guarding a shitload of natural resources and now the real (((owners))) want to cash in some, so they crush our currency and then they come and buy everything cheap. Then they begin harvesting those resources at cheap cost.

We were always enslaved, (((they))) are just thighthening the collar

Argentines have nigger ancestry. Similar to Mexico, Argentina had a nigger population that vanished because they got bred into the rest of the population.

Chile is better

wrong! we send them all to front line in the war against Paraguay and they all fucking died, as intended. Based as fuck. You should learn.

You're going to Streisand yourself, argie.

>we're not spics, because we don't like spicy food.
And here I was almost ready to accept you as a member of the huwhite races...

Argentines are not white, you are spanish niggers. btfo shitskin.

Gypsy magic

Dios mio

Kek

>You seem to think the term "spic" is derived from "spice" or "spicy" but that's not the case at all. You're just a spic, you speak Spanish, accept it.
>(I'd always assumed that it was derived from Hi(sp)an(ic), selecting the most forceful phonemes, which always make for a good slur. I could be wrong though.)
>Being this much of a beta faggot bitch cus you can't buy food now

It's going to be glorious when argie thots start emigrating here and beg for food in the streets,

Attached: 1410277075029.jpg (770x433, 96K)

You're all just brand-name mexicans in my book.

t. Texan

>>Being this much of a beta faggot bitch cus you can't buy food now
>It's going to be glorious when argie thots start emigrating here and beg for food in the streets,
We can eat just fine. Go back to cleaning my toilet, María.

>hehe people who clean my toilets are brown = they are peruvian

A broken country and a broken society. That's what you get when you are the most retarded country in SA in choosing their leaders.

Attached: taquile.jpg (960x637, 94K)

are you saying you don't eat tacos or burritos?

or munedo?
mole?
or cabrito?

LIterally getting destroyed and schooled by maria the toilet cleaning lady.