You faggots had the chance for the guy on the left

You faggots had the chance for the guy on the left
But decided to be a faggot and elected the guy on the right
>Americans the most cucked people in the world

Attached: 4353458784335576863.png (1621x811, 1.07M)

Who is dude on the left?

Just like i said
>>the most cucked people in the world

Just a weird little guy that doesn’t understand that America is an empire and we can’t go back to the gold standard. His deaf son is a retard senator

Ron Paul is a good man but there was never any chance in hell that he could keep up and effectively battle the kike trickery like Trump. He's too pure.

He understood that the US was a failing Empire

one was approached by William Binney the ex-NSA agent who happens to be a genius and it wasn't ronny

Shouldn't the right pic be Obama instead of Trump.

No he didn’t, otherwise he would have had a plan to restrengthen, not pullback. Besides, who the fuck wants a pissant from the lower house as president

We kinda Botched that one.
FWIW i caucased for him in Maine and uor countys numbers were all Fucky.

Attached: Listened.jpg (1012x674, 579K)

He is the happening guy. Lurk more, newfag.

Oh yeah I think I remember him
Don Paul?

>another fag complaining about trump

Attached: I Sleep.jpg (600x537, 37K)

MI6 backed Trump but not Ron

he got the ball rolling on financial policy, a lot more Americans are aware of the risk of fiat spending and loans now, we need to end that, there is so much wealth to capture we are wasting time grinding people into retarded mongoloids

He was a Cato, not a Caesar
I wish high ideals could win in this world

Nah this niggas Dom Jawl.

It would be great if political losers took Cato’s way out today

Ron Paul is a 56% mutt whereas Trump is 100% Aryan Nordic

you think Ron Paul would've survived this level of attack that the left is on? He'd have crumbled

only noblemen think like that

slaves have completely different mindset

I've never voted since it doesn't matter.

>Left
>Attack
niggah, people busy with gender studies working as a intern at buzfeed won't achief shit

Elect a member of the house of representatives to the presidency? No thanks. Legislators do not make good executives. Ron Paul could be right about everything in the world but he doesn't punch hard enough. He would get nothing done. Do you think the establishment and deep state will acknowledge how well reasoned his arguments are and comply? No they only respond to getting punched. Trump is a heavy weight and still probably won't get us a wall. You think Ron Paul would be able to audit the fed? I don't think so. The guy would be the most impotent president in history

>libertarianism
>immigrant swarm
>tax cuts
>deregulation
>sucking off (((businessmen)))
no thx

Attached: 1536687897658.jpg (401x482, 63K)

Trump did more for the jews then obama ever did
Ron paul would have let them rot in the dessert

You couldn't have possibly missed what's been happening for years now. Globalist elites control the countless trillions of banking dollars which means they own the banks, all forms of media, Democrat and neocon politicians, globalist activist judges, high ranking government agents, foreign politicians, corporations, and heavily influence school curricula, and they've been using all of that power and control, and every single one of their puppets, to attack President Trump since he began his campaign in 2015.

The fact they have so much control is why the US has been quickly falling apart as a nation for the last 50 years, and why Europe has been declining since the creation of the EU. THAT is what President Trump, and the American people, and European people, have been fighting against.

Based. The banks are looking for the cheapest labor so they forced the American companies to manufacture abroad. Transferring the wealth to just the shareholders, banks and new countries with the manufacturing. The US has absolutely every resource we need to survive as the strongest country. The US manufactured everything it needed just 25 years ago. The problem is that the banking class wants the cheap labor and they are aligned with the left that wants to transfer wealth away from US citizens to the darkened lands.

danganronpaul

The problem with libertarians is that they do nothing to stop the people who make libertarianism impossible.

The last chance of peaceful change in the USA.

Ron Paul is a weakling and no true alpha leader. He might be cool in a libertarian philosophy seminar, but in the real world he would get btfo by stronger alphas.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (351x262, 900K)

>The banks are looking for the cheapest labor
but the future of industry requires highly skilled labor, we need as many space mining astronauts as possible,

Show me two of your politicians. Oh wait, I don't give a fuck. You're the real faggot, OP.

What do you care Garlic?

Take away entitlements and you have plenty of cheap labor in the US

Ron Paul 2012 man

Ending the Fed when

These elections were 8 years apart.

>wants to transfer wealth away from US citizens to the darkened lands.

but why?

Tough choice.

Ron Paul has been in Congress for 40 years and hasn't accomplished anything. Has proven to be an ineffective whiner.

Trump one the biggest office in the world on his first try and has led a quiet revolution that will change the face of or country for generations

There never been any doubt about what Ron Paul believes. He's been consistent throughout his career. You can't expect one vote out of 435 to really make a difference.

>his first try

So he thinks the same throughout his years? As some strange island in the house. Who cares, if he was a leader he would have done more, been more

>There never been any doubt about what Ron Paul believes. He's been consistent throughout his career.
whoop-dee-fucking-doo

You're a disingenuous fuck. Ron Paul got the same treatment that Bernie did. He did not even participate in the 2016 primary. Rand was a cuck. End of story.

>Corporations destroying free speech and importing hordes of third worlders.

>Damn, we should get a libertarian to fix this.

They weren't running against each other faggot. Also DJT is probably a better choice. He's using mercs and the military to make the world Ron Paul wanted