i.imgur.com/DyCCoEd.jpg
>Latakia Sep 12
imgur.com/a/gnRYqHn
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Sep 21
>DeZ:SDF captured yesterday Baghouz Fouqani town with the help of US&French armies. IS claims their forces have reentered Baghouz Fouqani after killing 20+ SDF fighters
>Afrin:YPG claims it killed 2 turkish soldiers in an ambushed on a military vehicle& other 3 mercs in different ambush
>SAA launches heavy attack along Idlib-Hama axis. Targets the rebel-held towns of Kafr Zita, Al-Lataminah, Zakat, Aleywi, Sukeek, Taman’ah, Umm Khalakheel, and Khuwayn
>Lavrov:Russia-Turkey deal on Idlib only ‘intermediate step’. by mid-October all heavy weaponry and the HTS militants should be moved out of the area
>US-BACKED FORCES ADVANCE TOWARDS HAJIN IN EUPHRATES VALLEY
>Israeli version of IL-20 incident:SyAADF units fired without aiming.did not bother to ensure that no Russian planes were in the air
>IS claims in past two months it killed 500 SAA fighters during clashes in the Damascus desert, stopped 'dozens'attacks& destroyed 6 battle tanks&13 vehicles
>WSJ:Leaked memo shows US overlooked mass civilian deaths in Yemen to preserve arms sales
>Yemeni regime slams UN’s agreement with Houthis to provide air-bridge for medical patients

Prev

Attached: attackassad.jpg (1000x1000, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dmitrosel007/status/1043377965978054656
uawire.org/kremlin-putin-did-not-get-upset-at-assad-because-of-the-downed-il-20#
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/25/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack-douma.html
twitter.com/JZarif/status/1043411744314601472
twitter.com/jacksanders1965/status/1043510216569106433
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1043507475423617025?s=19
youtu.be/3eYXdNyowJU
varlamov.ru/1493211.html
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/.premium-downing-of-russian-jet-israel-fears-putin-will-clip-its-wings-in-syria-1.6492314
lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/public-law/ministerial-responsibility-law-essay.php
i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Damascus early in the war? That's the one major gas attack that likely and almost certainly came from the SAA forces and after that the SAA got rid of its stockpiles.
Why did they do it in Damascus then?

Attached: 1522957998173.png (547x626, 33K)

Some ATGM footage from Ukraine

twitter.com/dmitrosel007/status/1043377965978054656

#BREAKING #Russia to publish it's report of the incident when the Russian plane shot down timeline tomorrow (Sunday). #Israel #Syria
(Al Mayadeen)

Haha, classic.
No one bakes thread, but then there's dozen of them.

C*CKSADISTS CRY OUT IN PAIN AS THEY SEE A SIMPLE MEME !

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

Kremlin: Putin did not get upset at Assad because of the downed Il-20

The press secretary for the President of Russia, Dmitry Peskov said that Vladimir Putin did not refuse to answer phone calls from Syrian leader Bashar Assad after the Syrian air defense shot down the Russian Il-20. According to Peskov, Putin reviewed all the materials provided by the Israelis, with the details of the destruction of the Russian Air Force aircraft on September 17th.

Some Israeli media referring to Israel’s Minister of Intelligence Yisrael Katz wrote that the Russian president was furious and did not want to talk to the Syrian president after the Il-20 was shot down. It was reported that the official position of the Russian Ministry of Defense (putting all responsibility for the downed aircraft on Tel Aviv) is not the same as Putin’s view of the incident.

“This is not true, do not believe the Israeli media reports,” said Peskov on September 21st.

According to him, “the president [Vladimir Putin] is aware of all the information,” that the Israeli Air Force Chief Amikam Norkin personally handed over in Moscow to the representatives of the Ministry of Defense on September 20th. Peskov clarified that the data received is detailed and very technical and therefore the Ministry of Defense can assess the data only after careful study. Therefore, there will be no comments from the Kremlin until it is the right time to do so.

uawire.org/kremlin-putin-did-not-get-upset-at-assad-because-of-the-downed-il-20#

Oh boy.

not my fault, noone announced before,

It's so damn warm for end of September.
> listening to Peskov
Seriously?

Attached: 1537625782792.jpg (2304x1728, 465K)

Does /sg/ agree with this?

Attached: 1536558855202.png (1920x1200, 1.86M)

Кpacивeнькo. Этo гдe тaкиe

A fuck-up, like I said earlier, or the actions of a local commander. The attack was small scale, fired randomly in the general direction of the enemy. Typical of a modern Arabic artillery attack in the Syrian conflict. The only difference this time was that the munitions were chemical. Looking at it militarily, once again, it could very well be possible that they were not even aware they were firing chemical munitions. Arab militaries are known for their incompetence and poor training and I wouldn't trust even a random Western artilleryman to recognize munitions reliably, so how could I trust an Arab? What is relevant though, that the top government officials recognized the cost of those attacks being massive in comparison to the value.
Unlike all the anti-Syrian propaganda, Assad is not to blame for those actions. It's an utterly ludicrous notion that the country's leader would be responsible for the ammunition choices of a local commander. Just the thought of me doing something illegal with my reserve unit and Niinistö being held accountable is such a ludicrous notion that I can't even imagine how anyone could genuinely come to that conclusion, unless they're trying to push propaganda. Don't forget that the Syrian government explicitly got rid of its chemical weapons stockpiles after the Damascus attack. They recognized that the weapons are not worth the condemnation, so they got rid of them. Yet still these "attacks" occur. They NEVER harm the fighting rebels, but ALWAYS civilians. It's always militarily worthless targets who work as propaganda weapons for the West.
NEVER is there any tangible value or purpose in these supposed government gas attacks. Killing civilians has NO value either militarily or politically (latter only in this conflict). The only value is for the rebels and their propaganda, so I simply can not believe that the gas attacks are genuine.

Look above ^

Attached: 1534314285449.jpg (702x952, 115K)

If you drive out all the civilians, the war is much easier to fight, the rebels would not have the local population to exploit.

And none of these attacks were anywhere near to driving out the civilians. Never mind the fact that the rebels don't let them leave, because they have value as propaganda and meatshields.

Attached: 1533980890473.jpg (320x290, 15K)

The number of students studying in the Ukrainian language in the Crimea, compared with 2014, decreased by 98%, the UNESCO report said.

Do the novorussians like being in Russia now? I know it fucked up their lives what with changing documents and all, but are they content living with their own people now?

>fired randomly in the general direction of the enemy. Typical of a modern Arabic artillery attack in the Syrian conflict
So it could be that the other gas attacks, were hitting civilians on accident.

> Assad is not to blame for those actions. It's an utterly ludicrous notion that the country's leader would be responsible for the ammunition choices of a local commander
The minister is always responsible for the actions of his department, and the president for the actions of all the departments. why did they take out chemical weapons out of their storage in the first place? Do you think such questions do not need the highest authorization?

>Killing civilians has NO value either militarily
If you drive out all the civilians, the war is much easier to fight, the rebels would not have the local population to exploit

Most of Vityaz' type trams are in Moscow.

>So it could be that the other gas attacks, were hitting civilians on accident.
Why would they persist on using gas after the SAA officially destroyed its stockpiles? It was monitored by the UN itself, for Christ's sake.
>The minister is always responsible for the actions of his department, and the president for the actions of all the departments.
That's nonsense. Do the upper leaders get put on trial when a single soldier performs war crimes? Of course not, because what you said is bullshit.
>why did they take out chemical weapons out of their storage in the first place?
To use them, either intentionally or by accident. I'm not familiar enough with the armory functions of third world Arab militaries, but I can imagine they're absolute garbage.
>Do you think such questions do not need the highest authorization?
Of-fucking-course not. Why would it? They're garbage chemical munitions from WW2. All it takes is one officer or senior NCO writing that stuff out of the armory and off to the field it goes.
>If you drive out all the civilians, the war is much easier to fight, the rebels would not have the local population to exploit
Read None of the attacks have been anywhere close to reaching that point and the rebels in general do not allow their meatshields to evacuate. So your point is invalid in the case of the Syrian civil war.

Attached: 1521485590233.jpg (420x400, 58K)

Celebrating the 27th year of Armenian Independence yesterday #Aleppo #Syria

Attached: DntH8-hVsAA7ORv.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Attached: DntH8-yU8AAZQGm.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

New batch of # HTS elite force fighters in training.

Attached: DntIAEkWkAAKucS.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Attached: DntIAe4W0AAH71K.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Attached: DntIBAjX4Aoappn.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Turks should have fully genocided them

Lol, they don't live with their own people - to make sure of that jewtin ordered to seal whole border with stone barricades and there's no contact outside of occasional arms supplies and special forces coming to train them.

I couldn't help but laugh out upon seeing that. In one image they manage to invalidate whatever image of professionalism they were trying to build.

B-but what about the Crimean bridge?

HTSAA

Most people of Crimea don't change their life after 2014.
If there something that changed a lot - it's much more control for low tier government servicemen. Much less corruption, as results.
Other thing that Russia is massively building and repearing infrastructure - roads, bridges, power plants etc.

y?

Attached: DntH8-mVAAAc0FP.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

>Why would they persist on using gas after the SAA officially destroyed its stockpiles? It was monitored by the UN itself, for Christ's sake
How do they know they destroyed all of it?

.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/06/25/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-attack-douma.html

And this was not a chemical weapon, just a gas canister filled with chlorine gas. Why would they destroy it? it gives you deniability

>That's nonsense. Do the upper leaders get put on trial when a single soldier performs war crimes? Of course not, because what you said is bullshit.
Two soldiers died in the Dutch army due to defect military equipment, and the minister of defense had to step down. It is your task as the head of your department to know what is going on in your department. You can not be held responsible for the action of one person, but you are responsible for the distribution of chemical weapons among your soldiers.

>but I can imagine they're absolute garbage.
Probably true, but these are decisions with huge implications, this is just one step bellow ordering a nuclear strike.

> have been anywhere close to reaching that point and the rebels in general do not allow their meatshields to evacuate
It might have missed its mark, but that does not mean it could not have been a motivation.

Imagine how corrupt you have to be, if you get less corrupt after being invaded by Russia.

Attached: 929full-anna-selezneva.jpg (929x1400, 208K)

Terrorists recruited, trained, armed & paid by a foreign regime have attacked Ahvaz. Children and journos among casualties. Iran holds regional terror sponsors and their US masters accountable for such attacks. Iran will respond swiftly and decisively in defense of Iranian lives.

twitter.com/JZarif/status/1043411744314601472

Attached: Dnrw7qhW0AAlu1K.jpg (1000x666, 191K)

>#Turkey's airforce has increased the number F-16s allocate for cross border operations against YPG=PKK in #Syria & #Iraq, seems an entire wing will be added to the operational task force as well as a number of other ELINT / ISR assets.

>The #US military received complaints from YPG, that TSK intel units are kidnapping, liquidating & otherwise detaining 'civilian' linked to YPG, more likely these are sleeper cell activists of YPG, in either case, US is ignoring it as not in its interests at the moment. #SYRIA

>#ISIS claims it launched 3 attacks to thwart the advance of YPG=SDF advance towards Shajla in the outskirts of #Baghuz, which is almost totally under SDF control, YPG lost up to 15 troops & 2 vehicles. #Syria

twitter.com/jacksanders1965/status/1043510216569106433

Crimea is temporarily occupied territory.

Africa tier corrupt. Or ukraine tier i guess.

YouR country should have cut all ties with Russia after russian invaders shot down MH17

>How do they know they destroyed all of it?
I suppose they don't. Though the official Western narrative seems to be that they made new gas, based on the attacks on chemical facilities by the US.
>And this was not a chemical weapon, just a gas canister filled with chlorine gas.
That is a chemical weapon.
>Why would they destroy it? it gives you deniability
For what? These weapons have no real absolute value. The cost of using them is higher than the advantage, I can assure you.
>Two soldiers died in the Dutch army due to defect military equipment, and the minister of defense had to step down. It is your task as the head of your department to know what is going on in your department. You can not be held responsible for the action of one person, but you are responsible for the distribution of chemical weapons among your soldiers.
And that is absolutely fucking retarded. What the fuck is wrong with your country?
>Probably true, but these are decisions with huge implications, this is just one step bellow ordering a nuclear strike.
Not at all. Especially not in this case. What you said is only relevant in modern peer war between 1st world countries, because enemy using gas means you will use gas, which ends in CBR escalation, which fucks over everyone.
>It might have missed its mark, but that does not mean it could not have been a motivation.
But why? What value was there in the attack for the SAA? It makes no sense and the Western outlets have offered no plausible explanations for WHY they would use gas. It's all on the level of ASSAD EBIL KILL NOW

Yes, Crimea looks like a region wide construction site from what ppl told me returning from there

Maybe we should have, but we do not really have a lot of cloud on the world stage, so it would not have had a great effect.

The US military conducted a “self-defense” airstrike Friday after a joint US-Somali force came under attack 50km NW of Kismayo, Somalia. @USAfricaCommand assess 18 al Shabaab fighters were killed. 2nd self-defense strike this month, 23rd US airstrike in Somalia in 2018

twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1043507475423617025?s=19

youtu.be/3eYXdNyowJU
Aahahahahah
Sg niggers BTFO!

Attached: 1536484919396.gif (321x218, 1.88M)

No. Crimea is a territory of Russian Federation

Of course you should. Dirty russian animals killed your citizens

After liberation of Crimea by ukrainian army ukrainian nationalists will ethnical clean this peninsula from russian subhumans
Netherlands is the second biggest consumer of Russia's export after China

Attached: russia's export.png (1874x551, 124K)

Ukraine and Moldova are both god-forsaken shitholes. A slice of Africa in Europe.

>says a kh*mmie r*pefugee

>Ukraine and Moldova are both god-forsaken shitholes.

There are too many russian subhumans there

I'm drunk enough to reply to you this time, so:
>dumbghrebi still thinks I'm diaspora
LMAO

Some Russians are Finno-Ugric though, so that's not really an accurate reason. It's the Slavic blood flowing in Russian people that turns them subhuman.

How is Ukraine a shithole? Here in America we have niggers battling it out in the streets.

>That is a chemical weapon.
It could be used as a weapon but it was not produced as one, chemical weapons have a better way of delivering the gas, than let spray out of a punctured canister.

>The cost of using them is higher than the advantage
Politically maybe, if the west was not apathetic. But it could be a great tool, also useful to spreed fear.

>And that is absolutely fucking retarded. What the fuck is wrong with your country?
No it is not, it is standard practice that the ministers are responsible for their departments.

> because enemy using gas means you will use gas
It has to do with the status of this weapon being against the Chemical Weapons Convention as much as the escalation of force.

But why?
Spread fear, i can only speculate on this, but it is not the case that there are no motives. And even if a rational motive would be absent it is not enough to render all other evidence irrelevant.

Komi Republic and Karelia are shitholes even by russian standarts
varlamov.ru/1493211.html

Yeah or atleast the partisans. I guess we have no backbone, or we are way to pragmatic.

Haha yeah i just saw. mostly petroleum.

you admitted not being finnish you r*pefugee kh*mmishit

81% petroleum, i doubt it would make any difference if we stopped buying it. If we bought it from the middle east for a few cents extra, someone else would stop buying it in the middle east and buy it a few cents cheaper from russia.

>It could be used as a weapon but it was not produced as one, chemical weapons have a better way of delivering the gas, than let spray out of a punctured canister.
No. If it's a chemical used as a weapon, it's a chemical weapon.
>Politically maybe, if the west was not apathetic. But it could be a great tool, also useful to spreed fear.
What use is that fear for? How do chemical weapons spread fear worse than a dozen 500lbs bombs dropping on your head and a division assaulting your home town? If anything the use of chemical weapons would create anger. Terror tactics don't work unless put into the absolute extreme. You need to annihilate the population, string them up, cut off their limbs and display their torsos for anyone even dreaming of rebelling.
That's not what's going on in Syria. There's no fear tactics involved in the government's campaign. Singular chemical usage doesn't create widespread fear.
>No it is not, it is standard practice that the ministers are responsible for their departments.
Argumentum ad populum is not an argument. It's a logical fallacy.
>It has to do with the status of this weapon being against the Chemical Weapons Convention as much as the escalation of force.
Which is nowhere near as serious as using nuclear weapons against a peer enemy. You can simply look at the current state of politics to see that that is true. With nuclear exchange between peers, the results would be much, much worse.
>Spread fear,
FOR WHAT PURPOSE? What purpose does causing small amounts of fear have in this conflict? Explain in detail.
> i can only speculate on this, but it is not the case that there are no motives.
Then give some valid motives for me. I can't think of any myself.
>And even if a rational motive would be absent it is not enough to render all other evidence irrelevant.
What evidence? Evidence pushed forth by the SAA's and Russia's enemies? How do you know it's not falsified? How you trust official governmental sources like that?

Never did, moron. :^)

What are the chances that Idlib will become its own country.

Attached: 1534188729508.jpg (645x968, 106K)

Downing of Russian Jet: Israel Fears Putin Will Clip Its Wings in Syria

Asked whether shooting down the Russian aircraft would affect the Israeli air force’s freedom of action over Syria, Defense Minister Lieberman performed more evasion maneuvers than the Russian Ilyushin pilots did Monday night

The Russian plane downing incident is not yet settled between Moscow and Jerusalem, despite President Vladimir Putin’s relatively forgiving statement and despite Israel’s sending its air force commander to Russia on Thursday morning.

Russia has been sending mixed messages since the incident and, as usual, there is a gap between the Russian statements and actions. It takes a great deal of optimism to believe that Russia’s announcement Wednesday that its closing the airspace west of Syria’s coast for a week, due to a drill, is a mere coincidence.

Israel is convinced it has good explanations for what happened. The air force’s inquiry showed that the Syrians launched massive anti-aircraft fire when the Israeli planes were already back in Israel’s sky. The warning to the Russians, Israel says, was given in keeping with the time frame agreed upon between the two states since they set up the mechanism to prevent friction between Israeli and Russian aircraft in September 2015.

Perhaps the week’s events mark the beginning of a broader process, in which Russia will endeavor to limit Israel’s freedom of action. The picture of the campaign in Syria has altered after Assad’s victory in the civil war, and perhaps Israel too will have to adjust its military activity there to a certain extent.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/.premium-downing-of-russian-jet-israel-fears-putin-will-clip-its-wings-in-syria-1.6492314

al mawt li israil

Attached: - (3).jpg (1080x924, 175K)

>www.haaretz.com
Shan't be clicking on this antisemitic and anti-Israel publication, thank you very much.

Attached: 119.jpg (1059x1323, 438K)

lawteacher.net/free-law-essays/public-law/ministerial-responsibility-law-essay.php

These girls are waiting for BCC(big chechen cock)

Argumentum ad populum or appealing to authority is STILL NOT AN ARGUMENT, you harebrained shit.

The article makes the arguments. You can think about it what you like. I Think it is a good system.

>harebrained shit.
Ok.

mchoeret

good kike - dead kike

Attached: - (6).jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

And I'm not going to read any links you post. The reality is that the Syrian government and SAA in general had very little to gain from the "gas attacks" in comparison to their cost, so there is very little logical reason to believe they are responsible for them.
In comparison, the rebels had everything to gain from false flags and nothing to lose.

You're free to believe what you want, since your opinion has no effect on anything.

>why does Western Europe by Russian gas
It just so happens us yuropoors agreed to build new LNG terminals for mutt gas, even though it would be more expensive and has to be shipped across the Atlantic, because Trump whipped out his physically small but metaphorically huge dick during the trade negotiations. The natural order of things after the cold war would have been total European and Russian economic integration, as Schroder tried to do, but all of that went out the window during the latter Bush years.

Properly put, we are US protectorates, and will only go against them at the margins. Look at the Iran deal: US pulls out, European companies all become scared by secondary sanctions and pull out as well, and all the EU offers is the sad song of our people.

can I get a rating on my OC?
or at least make fun of my shitty paint over roboshoulders job
'some' attention

Seems like, my opinion has more weight at the moment than yours, out side this echo chamber. You should learn to doubt, you and I are outsiders we do not have all the information we need to be 100% sure.

>Seems like, my opinion has more weight at the moment than yours
Oh look, you're resorting to absolute non-arguments now.
I'm not even going to read the rest of your post, because it's obvious to me you have nothing worthwhile left to say.
Good evening.

Attached: 1515907834696.jpg (560x922, 288K)

Hey guys

Attached: 6C5C2D78-BC88-465E-ADB1-20C4649E34D3.jpg (1125x1358, 262K)

There is no argument to be made, the conventions against gas weapons don't include armed enforcement mechanism, meaning that any attack on Syria in response to gas attacks outside of an elicit UNSC mandate is an act of aggressive warfare and illegal under international law.

Put succinctly, I'm not saying Assad gassed anyone, but if he did, he would be free to do so absent a USNC resolution, which Russia can veto. R2P is a liberal fiction and not part of customary international law, it's just an excuse to wage wars of aggression.

Lawgoy?

The article was about Individual Ministerial Responsibility, not about the conventions against gas weapons.

>attacks outside of an elicit UNSC mandate is an act of aggressive warfare.
Never denied that

>R2P is a liberal fiction and not part of customary international law.
precedents have been set, and as you argued before most international laws have no enforcement mechanisms outside of the UNSC, (if that is what you ment by USNC) so who cares if R2P would be a war of aggression. Without enforcement international law is meaningless.

Pretty high, Turkey has a lot of reasons to Crimea it

Allahu Akbar

rafidha majoos killed like dogs

>since your opinion has no effect on anything.
>Seems like, my opinion has more weight at the moment than yours
>Oh look, you're resorting to absolute non-arguments now
It was not an argument merely an observation, and you started to resort to none-observation, you being a bit of a hypocrite now. I even let you ad hominem slide, so their is no need for this melodramatic reaction.

An ad hominem is only an ad hominem if it is used as an argument. Me calling you a retarded cunt is not an ad hominem, unless I'm trying to say that you are wrong BECAUSE you are a retarded cunt.

When will this general transform into /wg/ for War General now that syria is cooling down?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1537575798479.webm
Yes.
The US is like the caricature version from the GTA universe

Attached: paddock.jpg (1024x523, 75K)

>Pretty high
M8, Idlib has no fucking capability of being its own nation. It has nothing to support its existence as an independent country.

It should already have done it, to be honest.

argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative STRATEGY whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand IS AVOIDED BY INSTEAD ATTACKING the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

I will ask master baker about it if he comes on soon

And at what point have I avoided arguing the topic at hand?
Tell me, please, at what point, have I replaced an attack on your argument with an attack on you?
> whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand IS AVOIDED BY INSTEAD ATTACKING
Where have I done this? Point it out to me right now.

And this was the case, because i provided you wit h arguments in a article about Individual Ministerial Responsibility. And you still call it an ad populum/ad verecundiam, and use an ad hominem to avoid addressing the real arguments.

>I will ask master baker about it if he comes on soon
Don't. /sg/ in its current form should just die. If you want a relevant general, it should be remade from the ground up, not transformed from this fetid corpse.

> i provided you wit h arguments in a article
Linking an article is not an argument, you nimbus. If you want to argue on something, you need to make the argument yourself. At the very fucking least, bother to copy paste content from your link to this thread and use it to back up your point. Otherwise it's just gish gallop.
> And you still call it an ad populum/ad verecundiam, and use an ad hominem to avoid addressing the real arguments.
YOU made no arguments. You posted a link to another person's arguments and I am not at all interested in reading another person arguing FOR YOU. I am asking YOU to argue for YOURSELF. If you are incapable of that, you are obviously too fucking stupid to have an interesting discussion with and thus I can just ignore you as a worthless waste of biomass and call you a nigger cunt.

Attached: 1532922989412.jpg (345x345, 45K)

What would you suggest we do then?

Attached: image-2.png (620x348, 492K)

Kill /sg/, get wasted, wait for the next war.

Also, before you get on it, I'm too drunk to bother reading even any hypothetical arguments, so don't bother copypasting anything. I'm not going to read it.

Attached: 1535248870662.png (586x531, 442K)

There are like 10 wars going on rn that would fit into a general like /wg/ though

What wars? Half of them are frozen conflicts and the rest are some random African state vs rebels conflict. Might as well start following Mexican gang conflicts