Is it Americas fault or are all niggers in white countries so criminal?

Is it Americas fault or are all niggers in white countries so criminal?

Attached: nigger.jpg (796x793, 76K)

So, Bassetball Jones goes past work boots to steal bassetbah shoos and gets shot?

There's actually many more nignogs in France than in the US (in terms of population percentage) but you don't see them chimping out all day.

Sure, occasionally they do, but not every single hour like in the US.

Attached: 1531712704769.jpg (1282x966, 119K)

little bit a both more on the bigger side though

Imagine dying over a pair of shoes that don't even belong to you

They are born criminals

the shoes fought back

nigger

>best then. better now
kek

The American black community was not nearly as bad as they are today. Govt. backed feminism destroyed their families and communities, and the shit-show you see today followed.

>Is it Americas fault?
Yes.
>Are all niggers in White countries so criminal?
Yes.

oof i wonder if that young man is ok

american black culture. I know a black dude from the carribean who hates rap nigger culture.

Yes, it was a government conspiracy and not their low IQs.
No way France has a larger percentage of blacks. There's a reason the US has such a higher homicide rate.

>conveniently forgetting that "someone" brought cocaine in the ghettos
now tell me how many black international drug traffickers were there in the 80's

They would need the same amount of niggers to get the daily chimp out. Also the heat of the south.

american blacks are on average 30% white or Jewish and this is a VERY unstable composition

Oh, I miscalculated, but it's pretty close though.

>12.7% of the total U.S. population (2016)
>(5–8% of the French population); it is illegal for the French State to collect data on ethnicity and race.

This.

My Liberian friend is probably the most stand up guy I know and he despises Black culture in America.

It was crack that we pushed onto the willing low IQ niggers.

Why don't they migrate back to Africa en masse? It will greatly improve Africa getting so many skilled and educated workers and the lives of every black person because they will be home.

>MUH TIMBERLANDS

Nothing of value was lost.

Americas fault. Here they are only selling pirated CDs and chinese clothing and bags

1) No there aren't - the estimate is 5-8%
2) No one can even say what the actual percentage is because France doesn't collect racial stats.

have you ever looked up statistics in black only countries....?

can confirm , When i visited Paris I was not surprised to see one in 5 people where basketball descent

What else explains the dramatic degradation in thier families and communities starting in the early 70's?
When the black family structure was together blacks did alot better. Thenn the govt gave black women an option, and they decided to betray their communities for short-term personal gain. Thier low IQ's are the reason they fell for it so hard, they govt knew they would.

>are all criminals ... criminal?
I think you need to look into what nigger means
and why its offensive to call black people niggers as a group.
I swear this word has lost all meaning.
if it was just another word for African then how could it possibly offend anyone?
>inb4 muh history
>inb4 muh its their word

Attached: 3298tifhavsdjk.png (301x296, 105K)

For amerimmuts if u dont play good kid in capitalist school and have humanitarian values you may as well starve.

I knew a family straight from Kenya here in Boston and they were all very respectful and nice but then their son that was my age learned of gangsta culture and started playing that shit up, coming to the formal with baller three peice suits and playing up the pimp image. Worked to his advantage

We actually had a colony in Africa, that was eventually sabotaged by the CIA. What we learned is that despite a large portion of our genetics being African derived, we are no longer ethnically or culturally African. We are a product of new world ethnogenesis.

undererated

So black values get jewed too.

why be a cuck in japan? If your gonna have someone fuck your wife you might as well go all the way and watch a strong black man do it to her.

Yep underrated.

dude
african americans will never ever be considered africans by actual africans
just like you will never be considered european if you migrated here
"black" and "white" mean jack shit outside of the USA

I like my timberlands

>There's actually many more nignogs in France than in the US (in terms of population percentage) but you don't see them chimping out all day.

Attached: France yes.webm (720x1280, 2.78M)

all, appropriate to the gaussian distribution.

OH BABY OOO OO OOOOOOO

Assimilate back into African culture, think of your children and your children's children. Do you really want them growing up in America with people of other races and backgrounds? Blacks could be the first to spark a revolution that brings everyone back to their homelands.
just think about it.

Attached: Dmdj67SX4AEgYiD.jpg_large.jpg (473x475, 52K)

blacks in the UK are actually imprisoned at a rate higher than the US. its around 3x in the US and 4x in the UK

I believe such nature is nurtured rather than nature. Especially in america - the land of media propaganda

If a black leader proposes this he would be attacked by zog night and day

>you dont see them

Thats the rub m8, in France they inhabit cities within cities and usually never leave them. In America we bus ghetto kids into suburban schools because having a nice things is an anathema to liberals.

You’re dumb

>twice as many niggers in America
It’s real close though guys
Stfu kys etc etc

Jiggaboots

except they do the same shit in africa, only it is niggers stealing from niggers.

Yeah the history of Liberia blew my mind, what could have been.

Read this

Attached: 220px-ThingsFallApart.jpg (220x328, 29K)

>being this assmad
Why did I hurt your feelings? Are you one of those 12 percenters in your country?

For European standards, that's a very high number. Surely, you would never understand this.
Besides, there's not a long way from 8% to 12% (and it's undoubtedly higher because descendants are not counted in this)

Attached: 1529303653787.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

Are you serious? What a shithole. Also they are genetically quite distinct.

Especially when you come from a people who still don't wear shoes in most parts of the world.

There is no "back into African culture", because we awere literally created by the Americas via ethnogenesis, our ethnic group did not even exist prior to the development of the new world, the colonial European element of our genetics mixed with the African elements of our genetics makes us unique to the Americas. Also we have invested far too much into America and the Americas to abandon it. For better or worse America is our homeland. Trying to frame it any other way amounts to ideologiacal theft of our true heritage.

So they were that superior and a bunch of pasty euros STILL managed to enslave them. Fuckin lol.

nigs like timberlinds too

the 21th century afro-american experience in one pic lol

Timberland makes a damn good shoe

*buy

>watch a strong black man do it to her.
getting kind of a cuck vibe from this post user.
You're not a cuck are you?

Attached: wright1928.jpg (236x303, 32K)

>are all niggers in white countries so criminal
Given the space to nig, nigs will always nig.

It was the Jews actually. Crack cocaine

True. You see it getting off the ship. When the American Niggers step off, it's like waving garlic under the Jamaicans' noses. They sneer and act repulsed.

I wish niggers werent slaves in America. So it would be a white country.

I agree. Let's start a Back to Africa campaign. All black people encouraging other blacks to move back to Africa.

But your hated here, by literally everyone. You realize that you are a subhuman deep down. You are not wanted here nor anywhere else.

Attached: 1508105635576.jpg (480x360, 19K)

but then it wouldn't have become a shining beacon of wealth that attracted European peasant immigrants like your grandparents.

I had a mixed black friend once and deep down inside the white half of him always hated the nigger half of him

being liked or wanted is irrelevant to this discussion. Why did europeans immigrate to America en masse during the 19th and 20th centuries, when they knew there were balck people here, only to complain about black people?

Wew lad! We weren't running to America, we we're running away from Europe. We knew you faggots would be cucked.

Not only in white countries

There are two americas.

white america
>clean
>respectful
>hardworking
>a bit naive
>independent financial stability around every corner
>very little if any crime
>lush safe quiet neighborhoods

Nigger america
>literally a third world country
>crackheads everywhere, all the time, especially at night
>the most depraved interfamily sexual relations imaginable
>gaming welfare is a way of life
>nobody lives anywhere, they all just “stay” places. Pookies stayin at his granmas house. Shanell is stayin with jenessa in her section 8 housing under the table
>crime and sports is literally the only way to be successful and cool at the same time, otherwise, you aktin wyte boi
>the entire community exists because of the first of the month, it is their religion
>niggers kill each other with handguns over dirty looks and drugs to everything in between every single day
>barely literate, education is a joke, the inner city schools are numbered and lose all significance because of the sheer number of niggers they are trying to force through the system without actually learning a thing because trying to teach them anything is a waste of time
>the high schools contain constant daily bullying, gang activity, and criminal mischeif the likes of which you would only expect is real in hollywood movies, metal detectors and police officers check every student in and out to ensure nobody brought a gun or knife to murder a 16 year old over kid a girl named shalleesha.

This is the only way I can put it. It’s probably hilarious from a euro point of view but consider this every time you see stories from america that are just completely 56%. There are just two countries here. Two cultures and they hate each other. Multiculturalism.

They're garbage in general

After 40 generations of selective breeding foxes show sign of domestication. There is no hope for the niggers unless you selectivly breed them. They will still be wild cavemen. Proven.

Attached: no hope for usn.png (517x364, 69K)

Its mostly american culture, if we're being honest here.

died how he lived, just doing it.

They are the same here

Are niggers anywhere not chimping out ?

Attached: 123213.jpg (394x459, 133K)

I think it's more annoying how it's constantly white people (women) talking about racism etc...

It's a liberal problem. They fell for the racist bait and victim mentality instead of affecting change.
They need to leave the plantation.

90% of black people do not know they can open a secured card, get the credit they need, buy a house with zero down 6 months later and start building wealth.

For those that do own/mortgage a home, I would guess that 95% of them do not own anything other than a car. No RV, boat, jet ski, dirt bike or anything else that makes life fun.

this

LOL right! this /thread is probably Joan or a divide and conquer psyop. OP probably doesn't know he's an asset.

Attached: commy.png (722x511, 267K)